Chapter 6 - Hair and Piercings

Chapter 6

What? Skin and Bones. I read that line over and over again. No he can't be, could he be? Maybe bulimic? That would explain why he's so skinny. Don't jump to conclusions Caelyn, that could be old or something. I put it back on the table. Josh came back in seconds later with two sandwiches.

"Uh, thank you." I stuttered. I took the sandwich from him.

"No problem." Josh said. I smiled him before taking a bite. I really was hungry I guess. After we finished Josh left to go to the washroom, he said "I'll be right back I need the washroom." Then left. I wanted more proof of the bulimia thing. I took another paper titled 'felling small'. After reading it I was almost sure. Josh came back out looking weak, and pale. Should I ask him? Would he hate me for being nosey? Probably. I wouldn't be very happy about it because I think I have a crush on him. I should ask.

"Josh?" I asked. He hummed in response. "Um, do you want to go get our hair done today?" I chickened out. Shit. I'll ask him later.

"Sure!" He smiled. We left and got into his car. The car ride was silent except for the slight buzzing of the radio. I was too busy thinking to talk. When we arrived two ladys greeted us and brought us to the hair dye place. We told them what we wanted and they went to work. Half way through I was totally blonde.

"Hey Josh! Am I a purdy blonde?" I laughed.

"Totally. Am I a purdy black haired person?" Josh asked. He had no blue yet, and he had his hair cut shorter so he had bangs now.

"Uh huh." I giggled. When we finished out hair that must've took 4 hours we left. Josh looked great. Bangs really suited him. And for my hair, I really loved it. "You look awesome!" I said as I ruffled his hair.

"Hey hey, watch the new hair." Josh said fixing it. "Porcelain, you look amazing." He said.

"You know something else I want done." I said.

"What?"

"My spider bites pierced." I said.

"Oh really? I want my tongue done." Josh said. "We should do it!"

"My mom would fucking kill me!" I said.

"My mom probably would too but who cares! Lets do it!" Josh said. He was literally jumping up and down like a rabbit.

"Fine." I said. We got in the car and drove to the piercing place. When we got out a cute probably 25 year old greeted us.

"Who first?" She asked.

"Porcelain!" Josh pushed me ahead. I gave him the finger behind my back.

"You better hold my hand." I said.

"And you better hold mine." Josh said. The lady sat me down in a chair and got my lip ready. I was kind of nervous but not really, I just hated going first. Josh kneeled down beside me and held my hand. I laughed. When she pierced it it really hurt. From 1-10 it was a 11. I think I may have squeezed Josh's hand off. She put two little studs and I got out of the chair. Josh sat down and grabbed my hand. I chucked, he seemed nervous. Josh damn nearly squeezed my hand off my wrist. She put a stud/bar thingy in and he got off the chair. We paid and left.