Chapter 40 - Drunken Birthdays

Chapter 40

-

I dropped my bag on the couch. I kicked my shoes off. Josh wasn't in the living room. I walked to our room. Nope. Lets try the music room. No..

"Ramsay where the fuck are you?" I shouted.

"Shitting. Just kidding, I'm on the phone with Sara." Josh said.

"Well as long as your not shitting. Where are you in our home?" I asked as I walked around.

"On the porch, dear." Josh said. I walked out.

"Put it on speaker, I wanna talk too." I said. Josh nodded and hit the button.

"Hey Caelyn." Sara said.

"Hi Sara. How's life?" I asked.

"Great. You guy's?" Sara asked.

"Perfect." Josh answered for me.

"Good, good. So, what are you guys doing today other than making sweet love?" Sara joked.

"Sara you ass!" Josh laughed.

"Come on, it'll happen." Sara said.

"If you really want to know we did it this morning." I said.

"Oooh Josh! Someone's lucky!" Sara chuckled.

"We both are really." I giggled.

"Jesus Porcelain! Can't we just move on from that we're both animals in bed and move on?" Josh chuckled.

"Okay this is just getting gross, so, what's really happening today?" Sara asked. I could almost see her making a disgusted face.

"Hey, you should expect it with us. The friends are actually coming over in a few minutes." I said.

"Okay, well I don't want to keep you, I just wanted to say happy 19th birthday Josh, I hope you get really wasted and hung over and what else, oh Caelyn! Don't get too wasted and take care of my baby brother. Love you guys!" Sara said.

"I love you too!" I smiled.

"Love ya sis. See ya later." Josh said then hung up. "So, how was school?" Josh asked in a sexy voice as he pulled me closer to him.

"Great. Olivia was still a bitch but Ryder apologised to me and I think we're good now." I said. I know Josh is my boyfriend and I hope to be with him forever but I don't plan on telling him what's going on with Ryder, that's just between us.

"Good, as long as he doesn't hurt my little perfect Porcelain doll." Josh smiled then kissed me very roughly. I brought my arms up and put them around his neck. I guess we were so into it that we didn't even realise the guys and Ella burst into the apartment.

"Jesus Christ! No sex on the porch!" Mike warned. I pulled away.

"Yeah damnit guys." Ella said.

"Hah, uh sorry." I giggled.

"Just get married already." Matt said as he held Ella's hand.

"We'd love to but we're kind of young Matty. Why don't you two get married?" I said as I pointed to Matt and Ella.

"Touchè." Matt said.

"So! What are we waiting for? Lets party!" Ian said as he blasted the radio. We all got off the porch and went inside.

"So, what did you get me?" Josh asked into my ear.

"Do you want to open your gifts?" I asked.

"Yes!" Josh smiled. "Time for my gifts you bitches!" Josh declared. He let go of me and sat down. I ran to the spare room and got his present that was hidden under piles of random stuff. I hauled it out to the living room. Matt handed him a small envelope labeled 'happy birthday you lil fuck. -love Matt' Josh opened the envelope to see a gift card to the liquor store.

"Since I'm not old enough to buy you alcohol, I got you a gift card! There's something else in there too." Matt said. Josh nodded and took something else out. Josh threw his head back with laughter. I took a better look. A 50 dollar Victoria Secret gift card.

"Awe man, this is the best. Thanks, we'll have fun with this." Josh smirked.

"Matt, I love ya man but you're a dick." I chuckled. I guess I should be used to the guys getting us inappropriate gifts but I'm not.

"Love you guys too!" Matt laughed. Ian handed Josh another box.

"This is from Mike and I." Ian said.

"Thanks." Josh said as he opened it. Inside was two bottles of jack daniels and a case of beer. I chuckled. "I guess we're getting wasted tonight!" Josh laughed.

"Totally, Josh I just got you some money because I didn't know what else to get you. Buy something with it." Ella said as she handed him 35 bucks.

"Thanks Ella." Josh thanked. "Now, Porce? What'd ya get me?" Josh asked.

"This." I handed him the big long box. He tour into it. His eyes got big.

"Holy shit balls. You got me a guitar! Thank you thank you thank you!" Josh said giving me a kiss.

"You're welcome, I just want to let you know that's from my mom too. I needed some extra money for it." I smiled as he examined the dark blue electric guitar.

"Well, thank you Ms. Jones too! I love it babe! Thank you!" Josh thanked me again.

"I'm glad you do. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." Josh smiled.

-

We were all pretty wasted at this point. We had cake and did stuff then forced Ian to go out and buy us some more booze. Josh kissed up and down my neck as I texted Raine back.

'Sorry sexy, I have to go. Love u - Caelyn' I texted and shoved my phone into my pocket.

"Josh, stop." I giggled.

"Noo I know you love it." He said as he kissed my collar bone.

"Stop it Ramsay. We have friends here." I said. I was probably the most sober out of them all. I only had about 2 or 3. Josh was probably the most drunk.

"Fine." Josh sighed and sat down next to me. I watched Matt and Ella kiss heavily. I laughed as the radio started playing hit me baby one more time by Brittany Spears. "Dance with me darling." Josh got up and carried me by the waist. He dropped me on my feet. Josh held my waist as he sung the lyrics into my ear.

"When I'm not with you I loose my mind... Give me a sign, hit me baby one more time." Josh said drunkenly into my ear. He grabbed my ass.

"Josh, don't, not tonight." I said lightly.

"I know you want it Porcelain. Just say it." Josh said then kissed me forcefully.

"Josh! Stop, not tonight. I told you." I broke away.

"Stop denying it." Josh said as he unhooked my bra.

"You're going to bed." I hooked my bra back together and grabbed his hand. I pulled him off to our room and laid him down. "Night." I said as I started to leave.

"Aren't you going to stay?" Josh asked.

"No, try to get some sleep." I said.

"Come on Porcelain, as long as you stay quiet no one needs to know we're doing it." Josh smirked.

"Josh! Go to bed! You're a really fucking annoying sexual drunk!" I stormed off and shut the door behind me. Damnit. I sat on the couch and Ian came up to me.

"Hey Caelyn. Where's Ramsay?" Ian slurred.

"In bed. He was being an ass." I said. My phone buzzed.

"Did he do anything to you? Are you okay?" Ian asked as I got out my phone. I giggled. I love how much these guys cared.

"No Ian, I'm fine. Go back to having fun." I said as I read the message.

'Okay lil dink. Sleep tight my little drunkard. - Raine'

"Do you want another drink?" Ian asked.

"Nah, I'm fine. I think I'm gonna stop for tonight." I said.

"Suit yourself." Ian said as he cracked open another beer.