Chapter 49 - Goodbyes

Chapter 49

"I love you so much." Josh whispered into my neck and held my waist as I packed. It was final, I was leaving tomorrow. I told the rest of the people I needed to tell last night,  then Josh and I lay in silence for the rest of the night cuddling. I knew this was going to be painful, but it was the right thing to do.

"Josh, please. I'll snuggle and kiss you all you want for our last day, but just please let me pack." I sighed.

"Fine." He groaned and sat down on the bed. His phone rang and he looked at it. I quickly stole one of his sweaters and shoved it into my bag.

When I was finally done packing, we made out on the couch and talked, and cried, a lot.

-

This morning I threw up, a lot. I just thought it was nervous puke so I continued to pack and leave. I still felt a tad bit green though.

"Are you sure?" Josh asked holding my hand as we walked out to Walter with the last of my bags. It was leaving day.

"Yes, Ramsay, I'm sure. It's the best for us, I promise you." I said.

"I love you." Josh said and kissed my head.

"More than anything." I giggled. I shoved the bag in the trunk and off we went to the airport. Ian and Mike in front, me Josh and Matt in the middle, Ella in the back with my stuff. I felt bad to stick her back there but there was no other place. "I'm sorry El!" I apologised for the millionth time.

"Oh my goodness Caelyn! It's fine!" Ella laughed. I heard a fart sound.

"Who just shit themselves?!" I yelled. Ian started to laughed.

"Jesus Ian, you stink." Josh laughed.

"You could kill a whole tribe with that." I said as I rolled down the window. Ian laughed once again. Damn, I was going to miss these idiots.

-

I forgot how long the drive to the airport was. Not that it bothered me to sit around with my best friends for my last few hours, but damn, ever since moving here, I hated long car drives.

"MATT WEBB." I yelled as he started to fall asleep on my shoulder.

"Hmm, yep I'm up, I'm up." Matt said. We all laughed.

"We're gonna miss you Cae, I hope you realise that." Mike said as we pulled into the parking lot.

"And I you guys. Park there, I don't wanna walk far." I chuckled. We all got into the airport. "I-is it time for goodbyes?" I stuttered.

"I think so, your flight leaves in a half a hour." Ella said.

"Okay, you first Ella." I said and hugged her. "Thank you for being my best girl friend here and teaching me how to be a actual girl. I love ya. Bye Ella." I said into her shoulder.

"Thank you for the memories Caelyn, they were the best. I love you too. Bye Caelyn." She said as a tear slid down her cheek. She cracked a sad smile and I did the same.

"Mike, you are literally a walking hallmark card and I fucking love it. Thank you for being so supportive, and I love you, and bye Mikey." I hugged him tightly while he engulfed me in one of his bear hugs.

"No, your the supportive one. You are frigging amazing, I'll miss you and I love you. Bye Caelyn. Have fun in Ontario." He smiled.

"Ian you shit. I'm going to miss those sexual innuendos and your jokes. I love you, bye Ian." I said.

"You're the best, bye Caelyn, I love you." Ian said and hugged me. It was scary to know these were the last hugs I was getting from them. I went up to Matt.

"I'm going to miss you so so much Matty. You've made me laugh, made me cry, and gave me the most amazing memories. Your my best friend in the whole entire world and I wouldn't give that up for anything. I love you Matty. Goodbye." I cried into his shoulder.

"Caelyn you have given me the best year ever. You're fucking amazing. I couldn't forget you even if I tried because you have given me the most amazing memories ever. I love you Cae, thank you. I love you." Matt cried also. We kind of just looked at each other for a bit and bawled. Then, I finally went up to Josh.

"You're the love of my life and I never will forget you. Please find someone else and get the band signed. Do it for me. I love you more then anything and I'll miss you so much. Goodbye Josh." I cried more.

"Anything for you babe. I love you so much. If I could just stay with you forever I would, but that can't happen. Porcelain, please don't you ever stop doing what you love. I will die if you're not happy." Josh said.

"Don't die, I want you to be happy." I said.

"I'll try, I promise. I will dislike living without you though." Josh smirked.

"FLIGHT 435 TO ONTARIO PLEASE BOARD." The woman over the radio thing said.

"Take this, don't open it now. Open it on the plane, I can't handle rejection right now." Josh said and handed me a small box. I nodded it and put it in my pocket.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Josh replied. We all had a quick group hug and I left with my bags. All I heard was 'good bye Caelyn, we love you' shouted by everyone when I left. When I got onto the plane I got Josh's box out of my pocket. It had a note attached it it.

'If I go crazy will you still call me superman?

If I'm alive will you be there a holding my hand?

I damn hope so, because I will go crazy without you. Porcelain you are everything to me, I love you more then anything in this earth, even this universe. I love you more then the air that we breath because I don't need it, you are my air. I can't live without you. Spoiler alert, inside this box is a ring. Not a wedding ring. A promise ring. Promise me that you'll come back. Come back and be mine again. I was going to give you this for our 1 year, but I guess I'm using it for this. I love you Porcelain. I promise I'll move on. I love you.

(P.S. I know your crying while reading this.)

(P.P.S. Don't change while your gone, you're perfect the way you are.)

(P.P.P.S. I love you.) -Josh'

He was right, I was crying while reading it. I wiped away my tears and opened up the box. Inside was a silver band that had 'Forever and Always' ingraved in it.

Yes Josh, forever and always.