Chapter 14 - Damnit, I think I.....

Chapter 14

We drove to a sort of fancy restaurant downtown. We sat down and got our menus. "So was your mom okay with me staying over night?" Josh asked rubbing his thumb over my hand.

"Yup! Told me there was condoms in the drawer and everything." I giggled.

"Good, we might need them." Josh smirked. I looked down at my menu trying to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks. "Don't hide your blush. You look beautiful." Josh said. I looked back up at him.

"You don't have to complement me all the time." I said pushing a strand of hair away.

"I'm just telling the truth. You're the most amazing person on this planet." Josh said.

"I'm really not." I fought.

"Yes you are Porcelain. Absolutely amazing." Josh said.

"So are you." I said. I put my menu down. We ordered and ate shortly after. "Thank you for dinner. You really didn't have to."

"Yes I did." Josh said as he left the money on the table. He kissed my forehead and we drove back home. We walked to the backyard and came in through the back entrance. I shut the door behind me and threw my purse on the chair. I took off my necklace. I unlaced my shoes and threw them in my closet. Josh did the same. We laid down on my bed and looked at each other. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm luckier to have you." I said. Josh kissed me lightly. He seemed nervous.

"Damnit, I think I love you Porcelain." Josh said in just above a whisper. Love. He loves me? Oh my gosh.

"I love you too Josh." I said in the same loudness as him. I love him! He loves me! I just want to scream it to the world. Josh cupped my face and crashed his lips into mine. Our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. Josh grabbed my hips and pushed me closer to him. Damn he was a good kisser. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and roamed all around my mouth. Sadly, we are humans and we have to breath. We broke the kiss and he kissed down my neck. Josh quickly found my sweet spot and I moaned as he kissed it. He came back up to my lips and kissed my passionately. Josh started to pull up my dress. It came over my head and he threw it on the floor. I did the same with his shirt. Josh started to unclasp my bra.

"Are you sure you want this?" Josh whispered in my ear.

"Yes." I said holding his bare chest. He pulled my bra off and threw it in the pile. We went from there.

----------------------

Yay short and shitty update! o m g guys I'm sorry. kay byes.