Chapter 28 - Tattoos

Chapter 28

-

I woke up around 11ish. I showered and got dressed in a strapless bra, a white loose tank top, turquoise skinny jeans, and a jean jacket. I braided my hair down my back and did my makeup the same way as always. I went upstairs and ate a bowl of cereal.

"Later mom!" I waved.

"Bye Caelyn!" Mom said. I went over to Josh's house and knocked on the door.

"Hey Caelyn!" Sara said.

"Hi Sara! I missed you!" I said.

"Missed you too!" Sara said and gave me a quick hug.

"Hey hey hey, no stealing my woman." Josh said.

"I won't bro. Have fun today." Sara said.

"We will. See ya!" Josh said and took my hand. "So, will you tell me what your getting now?" Josh asked like a 5 year old. He hoped into his car.

"Not at less you tell me what your getting." I said and did up my seat belt.

"Fucker." Josh said and started to drive. "Who's going first?" Josh asked.

"You, you dick. You made me go first to get stabbed in the face." I said playing with my charm bracelet.

"True, I guess I deserve it." Josh laughed. We got to the tattoo place and walked in. "Caelyn Jones and Josh Ramsay." Josh said to the tattoo woman. I think this was the first time I've ever heard Josh say my actual name. I think I prefer Porcelain.

"Oh right this way guys!" She said. We basically did the whole tell them what you want and leave them to design it. Her name that was found out was Jenn. She came back out. Jenn sat Josh down. "So, will this be your first tattoo?" Jenn asked.

"Yep!" Josh said.

"Nervous?" She asked as she started to clean his arm off.

"A little. I'm sure my girlfriend over here is more nervous though." Josh chuckled as she printed the design on him.

"Pfft, no. Okay a little." I said.

"I was for my first one too. It's good to be a little nervous." Jenn said.

-

"And Josh! You are done!" Jenn said handing Josh a mirror. I got up and looked at it. He was explaining it to us while he was getting it done. On his left forearm he had a Y/Bass cleft/3 dots thing. It looked great.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" Josh said getting up off the chair.

"No problem! So, Caelyn. It's your turn." Jenn said.

"Oh shit." I chuckled. "It looks fucking awesome." I gave Josh a quick kiss and sat down. I took off my jacket and pulled up my shirt. Jenn started to clean off the area.

"So, Porcelain. Will you tell me now?" Josh asked.

"Fine. It's going to say friends are the family we chose for ourselves." I said.

"Oh great, I like that saying, it's true. I know all the guys are like your older brothers, then Raine and Ella are like younger sisters." Josh said.

"Yeah, but your my boyfriend. I couldn't ask for anything better." I said as Jenn printed it on me.

"Awe awe awe. You guys need to stop, I might explode of cuteness." Jenn giggled.

"Well, I am known to be really cute." Josh laughed.

-

Damnit this hurts, it's been about a hour and a half, maybe two hours. Now Jenn's just filling in the last of it.

"Okay Caelyn. You are done!" She said handing me the mirror. I looked at it. Oh my fuck.

"Shit Jenn! This is perfect!" I said.

"Awe thanks!" Jenn said then told us how to take care of it and shit. Josh paid and we left.

"I fucking love these." I said as Josh started to drive.

"I know they're fucking rad!" Josh said.

"Did yours hurt really bad near the end?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm just happy to have it done though." Josh said.

"Me too. Thank you so so much for taking me." I said as Josh took my hand while keeping one on the wheel.

"Thank you for coming." Josh said.