Chapter 18 - 5 f*cking months.

Chapter 18

We were both soaked. We ran to the front door and Josh opened it. Corlynn was crying and Miles looked very angry, then Sara didn't have that happy look on her face like she always did, it was more of a unimpressed face.

"Josh! What the fuck is this?" Miles yelled. I looked over more to see a open shoe box on the table full of what looked like his heroin. It nearly broke my heart just to see it in front of me and to know that my boyfriend was addicted to it.

"You went in my fucking room." Josh gripped my hand tightly.

"Is this heroin?" Miles yelled.

"Yes." Josh's voice cracked.

"Josh it's go to rehab or get the fuck out of my house!" Miles shouted. I couldn't stand seeing this happen right in front of my eyes. I let go off Josh's hand and ran downstairs to his room. I slammed myself on his bed and covered myself in his blankets.

"I guess I'll go to rehab then!" Josh said loudly. I nearly broke down. I don't cry hardly ever but I was about to.

"I'll make some calls." Miles said. I heard footsteps above my head then come down the steps. A tear slid down my cheek. Josh is going to rehab!

"Porcelain!" Josh ran over tome and gave me a comforting hug.

"I knew this was going to happen I just didn't plan for it." I broke down. Tears rolled down my face. If I didn't already look like a raccoon, I definitely did now.

"Shh, Porce, it'll be okay." Josh tried to comfort me.

"No it won't! You're going to leave!" I said loudly.

"You'll have all the guys, my family, Raine and your mom. You'll get through." Josh ran his finger through my soaked hair. Miles bursted in.

"Son, you're leaving tomorrow." Miles said. I just cried more. Tomorrow?! Why so fucking soon!

"When do I get back?" Josh asked rubbing my back.

"5 months. I'll leave you here with Caelyn now." Miles said.

"Wait! Will she be able to visit?" Josh asked.

"No, just family." Miles said then left closing the door behind him. I cried and cried. 5 fucking months without seeing my boyfriend.

"Porcelain, we can write." Josh said. He was trying to make me happy even though I'm sure he wanted to die right now. Rehab for 5 months, no friends. That would be hell for me.

"Don't you even feel the slightest bit sad that you won't be able to see any of us for 5 fucking months?" I asked.

"Honestly, I feel like shit. I don't want to leave the one I love." Josh said, planting a kiss on my head. "We should call the guys." He got out his phone and called the band telling them to meet us here. There was a knock on the door. Josh unwrapped his arm from me and let them in.

"So what's up?" Matt asked.

"I'm going to rehab." Josh said. I buried my head into the crook of his neck. I didn't even like the idea of this. Everybody's mouths dropped open.

"F-for what?" Mike asked.

"I'm addicted to herion, plus cutting and bulimia." Josh said. I pulled my hand up and wipped my eyes.

"When do you leave?" Ian asked. Josh sighed.

"Tomorrow." Josh rubbed my thigh. He could tell I was about to break down again. For the rest of the night til about 12ish all the guys stayed and told us they would be back tomorrow to say bye. I called my mom up and explained everything. She said it was fine if I stayed the night. Josh and I packed then fell asleep.