Chapter 35 - Unpacking, Unpacking and Unpacking

Chapter 35

-

"I love you so fucking much." I mumbled between kisses. Josh and I got about half of our stuff unpacked. It's around 7:30 at night.

"You don't even understand how much I love you." Josh felt up and down my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Lets take this to the bedroom." Josh smiled and carried me and held me on the bum.

-

3am. Josh fell asleep and I'm too scared to move and wake him. We did have some sexy times then watched t.v. together. My stomach growled. Damn I'm hungry. I slowly and quietly snuck out of bed. I went to the fridge and grabbed a apple. I sat down on the couch and ate it. I went to the bathroom and went to the music room. I sat down on the chair and fiddled with my guitar.

-

"Good morning princess. How did you sleep?" Josh rolled over to see me already awake.

"Like shit but I don't care." I said.

"Okay, lets do something today." Josh said.

"Can't, mom's coming over today. She wanted to see the apartment, and we need to unpack more." I said. I really just wanted to get unpacking done and then focus on us, finishing school and work.

"Agh! I hate unpacking!" Josh whined.

-

There was a knock on the door. I finished hanging up Josh's shirt and answered it.

"Hi mama!" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Hi Cae! So this is yours and Josh's new place?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, do you want a tour?" I asked.

"Yes please!" Mom said. I toured her around the house until we reached Josh's and I's room. "Hello Josh." Mom smiled.

"Oh hi Mrs. Jones. I'm just unpacking what your daughter wants me to." Josh said.

"Josh." I warned.

"Fine fine, but we've literally been unpacking all day." Josh said.

"You'll have it done soon enough. So how's the band?" Mom asked.

"Good, we're probably gonna start practice again after school starts again for Matt and Porcelain." Josh said. Woah, school? Wait! School starts tomorrow!

"Damnit." I groaned.

"School will be over soon hun. Don't worry." Mom said. Mom visited and cried once because I was so grown up then left a few hours later.