The Stylist

By kristensimone7

Anaya Jackson is a 22-year-old World wide stylist. She's styled everybody from August Alsina to Beyoncé. She... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PSA
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chp.38?
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43
PSA
44.
45
46.
Sequel?
The Sequel is up !!

Chapter 4

5.1K 226 6
By kristensimone7

Next day....

Anaya P.O.V.

I pulled up to Beckam's house parking right in front of his door hopping out. i noticed a Ashton Martin sitting in his drive way and it was gorgeous. Jaz hopped out standing next to me.

"You ready boss?' i nodded my head and we made our way up to the door. before i could knock my phone started buzzing from a call from Teyanna .

"you go head i got to take this call" i said to Jaz telling her to ring the bell as i walked back down the walkway.

"hello?" i answered

"Hey girl!" she said all excited

"hey " I said laughing through the phone.

" I know you probably busy so I was just calling to see if you was busy tonight around like 8 ?"

"umm Nah , why wassup?" I said as I wasn't planning to stay at Beckham's house that long.

"I'm having a little get-together and I want my favorite girl to be there "

I cheesed at the fact she even thought about me given that I haven't styled her in so long . "of course you need me to style you ?"

"no I'm asking you to come to enjoy yourself . " she said sounding a little weird .

"why you really asking me to come ?" i asked laughing .

"okay fine I have this man I want you to meet. he's single, sexy, and looking ....and he got his own money. so he don't need yours like your broke ass baby daddy" she said with anger. Teyana hated my baby father since she met him 2 years ago. i don't blame her.

"....okay fine. I'll come but he better not be no rapper T" I couldn't stand rappers given that my baby father was a struggling rapper/ singer himself.

"okay i promise "

"ight i got to go , i got business to handle."

"okay bye boo"

I hung up the phone shaking my head as I walked back up to the door and knocked. Beckham came to the door inviting me in.

"busy women huh?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"very " i laughed

"right well we can start upstairs in my closet. I was showing your assistant a few of my clothes " I nodded as he guided me upstairs to his room. as I walked in I noticed how clean and organized he was. I appreciated a clean man. I walked into his walk-in closet and scanned his clothes as I pulled some off the rack. i noticed him staring a hole in my face and i didnt know how to feel so i just started a conversation.

"whats ya fav color ?"I asked

"umm I don't know, i wear a lot of different colors. what ya favorite color? " he asked smirking at me.

"that's not what's important right now is it?" I Laughed.

he shrugged." it is to me."

"Red" i said before walking out his closet

"i like that color too" i turned to him before laughing.

"I see ..." I laughed "right well let me show you my designs. "

--------------------------------

9pm that night ..

I walked into Teyana's house as she opened the door with some sweats on looking extra comfortable.

"i thought this was a get together " i asked looking at her outfit up and down.

"it is "

"why your ass dressed so comfortable and you got me looking all cute " i laughed

"girl psst, I'm not the one being set up with a nigga i got mine" she laughed

"whatever " i said as i started looking around walking towards her kitchen.

"he ain't here yet." she said as she noticed me looking . "I told him to come at 9:30 "

"wow , why i gotta be first ....i wanted to be fashionably late " i laughed

"whatever , he was excited about me hooking him up. He has an ex that did him grimy " she said shaking her head. before I could say another word we heard the doorbell.

"I got it babe." Iman said as he walked out the kitchen to the door. I heard him open the door and they give each other dap. I low-key started getting nervous not knowing who it could be . his voice was deep and sounded sexy as hell. he walked into the kitchen behind Iman with a big smile on his face . we connected eyes and both started laughing.

-----------------------------------------

Beckham P.O.V

I walked in the kitchen and me and Anaya made eye contact. Anaya is a baddie and she had a crazy style that no other female could compete with.

"well let me leave you guys to talk " Teyanna cheesed before walking out the room pulling Iman with her. we stood in the kitchen in awkward silence. I slowly walked over to her with my hand in my pocket. I leaned my back on the counter.

"so wassup Ma'am, what's your name ?" I said sticking my hands out

she giggled a little before shaking my hand. " Anaya , what's yours ?"

"Odelle Beckam Jr." I cheesed before kissing her hand.

"Ohh a gentleman "

"let's go sit and talk." I said pointing to the balcony. she started walking out and I followed her out as we sat in the lounge chairs.

Me and Anaya had sat outside in the chairs for a good 4 hours just talking and getting to know each other. she was a cool ass girl. she was real down to earth and seemed as she ain't really want anything from anybody. she was okay going to get shit on her own. That was the kinda shorty I needed to be honest.

she looked down at her watch and her eyes got big . "wow it's 1 am, I should be getting home to my son" she sighed i nodded.

"you got any kids ?" she asked me as we walked back into the crib .

"Nah, I'm waiting to meet the right girl. " I said looking into her eyes, which caused her to look away .

"you guys are leaving already ?" T asked walking over to us.

"yea T i gotta get ready for bed. Jay got school in the morning and I got work ."

"right well get home safe and text me ." T said before hugging Anaya and then hugging me. we both headed out the door as I decided on walking her to her car.

"so wassup with your baby father ?" I asked real curious not wanting to start something if she's in a different situation.

"we are cordial. only time I see him is every other weekend when he comes to get his son" she sighed seeming to be completely through with that nigga. I nodded my head liking her answer.

"you mind if I get your number? .....you know to make sure that you get home safe." I cheesed looking down at her small frame. Anaya was about 5'5 in height but she was perfectly shaped.

"riiiighhhhhtt...." she giggled like she ain't believe that's why I wanted her number.

"you have my number remember I talked to you on the phone this morning "

"Nah I want your personal phone number. for personal reason's not no business conversation"

she nodded her head as she started blushing. "okay "

I pulled out my phone and handed it to her as she put her number in my phone and handed it back to me.

"ima text you my name so you got my number okay ?'

"okay, get home safe. " she said as I opened her door as she got it closing it before driving off. I hopped in my car as well and pulled out my phone to text her giving her my name.

Anaya L. : it's Daddy!

*****************************************************************

Odell Beckam jr. in the MM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.6K 37
Rnb sensation Chris Brown has everything he's ever wanted money,fame, supporting fan base and not to mention Over a million hit songs and his amazing...
413K 22.3K 82
Justin and Skylar are two confused young people, too afraid to let love happen. They have big dreams and lots to show each other, if only they got th...
104K 3.8K 36
I don't want to spoil anything. This is the third and final installment in the Janeé and Michael story. Happy reading! Published 10/21/18
5.2K 98 56
Shivani Damon is a 16 year old girl, she is the daughter of hades. she knows that she is a wolf and many other things, she's more powerful than Zeus...