Adopted by Who? (SDK and O2L...

By TheMusicalOnes

Abbie Summers and Alexandra or for short Ally Winter are two orphans who live in the same home, but never rea... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 40

19 2 0
By TheMusicalOnes

Abbie's +POV+

I woke up this morning and got dressed. I left Ally to sleep and headed downstairs and saw that the only guy up was Devan.

"Devan I'm going to Penny board so I'll be back and I need you to stay here so you can tell them that I went out." I said grabbing my pink penny board out of the hallway closet.

"Love you see you when you get back." Devan said giving me a kiss before I left. I set my penny board down and began to ride it towards the skate park. When I got to the skate park all I saw was guys and no girls at all.

"What are you doing here!?" One of the guys yelled.

"I'm here to ride my penny board around in this skate park what does it look like!!" I yelled back.

"Girls aren't allowed here because they suck at doing what guys do!!!" The same guy yelled.

"Well would you like to test me!?" I yelled walking over to the group of guys. I set my penny board down and did a 360 flip and including a back flip shortly after. I left guys speechless.

"I have one question what's your name?" The guy asked.

"I'm Abbie Gatto. What are your names?" I asked/answered.

"I'm Mark Jacobs. These are my friends Gabe Marcos, Blaze Whitman, Adam Brooks, and Luke Jameson." Mark answered pointing out each of his friends.

"This may seem awkward and weird since we had just met but would you like to be our friend because obviously you just blew our minds and you were amazing?" Luke asked.

"Sure and if you guys would like to talk when I'm not at the skate park I'll need your numbers." I said. They gave their numbers and we hung out for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 162 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
98.5K 2.3K 58
5 year old Jordan doesn't have a normal life like other five year olds. She lives in a orphanage. She was taken from her home at the age of three. Sh...
14.2K 928 21
Twin Sisters Eva And Ava Have Been Living On Their Own Since Their Parents Were Killed. What Happens When They In Counter Something That Will Test Th...
27.9K 500 40
Winter, a girl with a rough past in an orphanage called Mary blue. What happened when Kian and jc adopt her?