Gay Is Bad-Ziam

By freddietommoofficial

Zayn has been taught since birth that gay people end up in hell. It's never been a big deal to him until he g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
New Story

Chapter 2

17.1K 795 2.2K
By freddietommoofficial

Zayn's P.O.V.

The flight isn't too bad so far. I slept for about 5 hours right after we took off and then I watched Kung Fu Panda 3 on the monitors that hang from the ceiling. By the time the movie finished, the sky is already dark.

I turn to Louis who is texting furiously, his thumbs moving at incredibly fast speeds. I sip on the sprite I received for free and wait for him to finish. I don't want to interrupt him although I would like to get to know him more.

I watch him out of he corner of my eye and he eventually huffs, throwing his phone into his bag and leaning his head against the seat, clearly frustrated.

"You good, man?" I ask and his eyes shoot open.

"Yea just relationship problems." He grumbles.

"Clingy girlfriend?" I ask.

"Boyfriend." He corrects me. "I'm bi."

I'm surprised by how casual he is and I stare at him, wide eyed.

"What? You're not homophobic are you?" He asks and chuckles. "Cuz this plane is going to San Fran, the gayest city in America."

I blink my eyes. "Uh I don't know, I've never met a gay person before." I admit. For some reason, I've never been disgusted by the LGBT community like my family. I've just never had the chance to learn more about it.

"Well we don't bite. Hard." He jokes and I nod.

I don't know what to say, an awkward tension settling between us.

"So uh, why California?" I ask. "Visiting family, business...?"

"Uni. San Fran state." He says, flicking his hair so it's out of his face. "My boyfriend goes there and now that I graduated, I'm going to join him."

"Same actually." I breathed out a sigh of relief. Maybe I won't be so alone. "So you two long distanced?"

"Yea it's putting a bit of strain on our relationship, as you can see." He pouts. "But I think we just made up so it's okay."

"Long distance sucks." I say, trying to relate to him even though I've never experienced it.

He nods. "Neither of our families accepted us so we figured, going out here will give us a better hands of happiness."

I bite my lip. "My family wouldn't accept me either."

He gives me a curious look. "Are you like...curious?" He asks me.

My eyes widen. "N-no I'm straight." I say quickly.

He raises his eyebrow at me and chuckles. "Well okay but come to me if you ever have any questions, yea?"

I suddenly feel very uncomfortable with the subject and I begin fiddling with my fingers.

I decide to take out my iPod and listen to some music. I also take out my sketching pad, it always helps clear my mind.

I begin drawing little lines, trying to draw my mum. It's a bit weird but I always draw people that I miss. It helps me feel more connected to them in some way, I don't know how it works.

The rest of the flight is boring, Louis and I start a conversation about all the people sitting around us. We try to imagine what their life stories are.

According to Louis, we're surrounded by secret strippers and grave robbers. As much as he annoyed me at first, he's actually okay now. He made me laugh a few times which is rare. It's not that I'm not happy, but I'm insecure about the way my face crinkles when I laugh and I'm pretty sure I sound like a dying animal.

We both end up falling asleep and we don't wake up again until the wheels touch the runway and we're jolted awake by all the white people, clapping.

Louis groans and begins packing up his stuff which he somehow scattered everywhere. I'm so glad to be getting off this damn flight, it's hot and the fuzzy seats are irritating my delicate skin.

I take off my neck pillow and stretch my sore limbs as we drive towards the gate. Once I make sure I have everything packed up, I lean back against the seat and close my eyes again.

I squeal in a very manly way when I feel something warm and wet inside of my ear. The people around us turn to glare at me and I shoot them apologetic looks.

I turn to Louis who's laughing really hard. "What the hell did you put in my ear?" I groan.

He sticks up his small pinky. "Wet willy."

I shudder. "I could get sick from you, idiot."

He laughs loudly. "You could catch the gay."

I glare at him. "That's not what I meant. If I catch even the smallest cold, I'm suing you."

"Oh look at you being all American." He teases and nudges my shoulder.

I laugh. "How else will I pay for this expensive ass school?"

Eventually, the doors open and the passengers slowly begin trickling out. Louis and I have a quick thumb war while we wait.

I win, of course. I've always been good at this game and Louis's thumbs are small. We're the last ones off and we race to the end of the tunnel, Louis winning this competition.

We step out into the busy airport and I look around. "This is my first time in America." I tell Louis.

"Yea I figured that out. How do you like it?" He asks.

"It looks..." I look around the modern looking airport. "...not much different."

We both laugh and try to find the baggage claim when suddenly, Louis gasps and his face gets all happy. I open my mouth to ask him what's going on when suddenly, he starts running.

I decide not to run after him, still winded from our race, when I suddenly see him run full speed into a tall mans arms. The tall man wraps his arms tightly around Louis and they spin around in circles, not giving any fucks about the eyes watching them.

I stop walking, not wanting to ruin the moment for them.

Pretty soon, Louis lets go of the man and they start talking excitedly, looking into each other's eyes. This must be his boyfriend.

I don't realize I'm staring at them until I see the tall man glaring at me. My eyes widen, intimidated by his cold eyes.

Louis frowns and turns around when he realizes that his boyfriend isn't paying attention to him. His eyes land on me and he smiles.

He grabs my arm and tugs me closer to the both of them. "Zayn, this is my boyfriend Harry. Harry, this is my new friend Zayn." Louis introduces us.

I smile at him and stick out my hand for him to shake but I awkwardly put it back down when he doesn't make a move, continuously glaring at me.

Louis slaps the guys arm. "Harry, be nice." He scolds him.

Harry puffs his chest out and steps closer to me. I gulp and try to hold my ground even though I'm very tempted to take a step back.

"Why were you staring at MY Louis?" He asks.

I bite my lip. "No it's not like that, bro. I'm straight and I-I..." I look to Louis for help but he just shrugs. "We were just going to get our...uh our bags."

He continues glaring at me and I do everything to avoid his scary eyes. He eventually huffs and backs away. "Sorry, I'm just a bit...protective over my Louis." He says and I almost laugh at how possessive he is.

"No man, I'm sorry for...looking at him?" I say, trying to sound sincere even though I don't mean it. He needs to chill but I also need friends. Fake friends are better than no friends, right?

Harry begins walking to baggage claim and Louis pokes me. "I'm sorry about him, I'll explain later. He really is a nice person once you get to know him." He whispers.

I shrug. "Whatever. I don't know how gay people work."

Louis laughs, causing Harry to turn around. He sees how close I am to Louis so he moves to stand right in between the two of us.

He grabs Louis's hand and I sigh. Great, I already found someone who hates me and I'm not even at the school yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 3.7K 32
Liam Payne is a normal boy. He is looking for peace. Have two Best Buddies to hold onto and his 'not so big' Family. Not so nerdy, not so sporty. jus...
41.6K 1.4K 27
"There's no shame in being afraid. Hell, we're all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you're afraid of because when you put a face on it...
30.9K 703 27
Zayn has been bullied his whole life. He's always been put through a lot of pain and suffering. He has always moved around because his mom moves arou...
103K 3.8K 17
Zayn doesn't mean to do it, really, he doesn't. Its just that, sometimes, it happens before he can think. Anger Issues. Pairing: Ziam. Slight Lilo...