Confide in Hope | DARYL DIXON...

By A-TWDSPN-Love

BOOK 2 OF 3 The group reaches Alexandria and is torn between decisions they have to make, while still going t... More

EDITING
CONFIDE IN HOPE | 2/3
1- Welcome
2- On the Job
3- Inside, Outside
4- Make It Work
5- Him
6- Warehouse
7- Pain
8- Grief
9- Change
10-Together
11- Nothing But Hope
12- Unknown People
13- No One's Fault
14- Come Home
15- Always Accountable
16- A Dream & Real Life
17. Scared & Hoping
18. Together
20. We Can Beat Them
21. Loving You
22. Two Months
23. Run
24. Run (part 2)
25. The Living Side
26. Hilltop
27. It's How We Keep This Place
28. Flashing
29. Some Saviors
30. Gonna be Fine
31. Saved
32. Secrets & Pain
33. Infalliable
34. Free as a Bird
35. Things We End Up Doing
36. Whistles, Screams & Cries
37. Prison
38. We're All Alright
39. Unraveled
40. Taken Away
TWD RANTS +(SPOILERS)
41. Unsteady [pt. 1]
42. Unsteady [pt2]
43. Emotions
44. Arrival [pt 1]
45. Arrival [pt 2]
46. Arrival (part 3)
47. Here
48. Hearts Colliding
49. Smoke at Dawn
50. Reuniting Hearts that Will Carry On
51. Bicker
TWD S8 FINALE **SPOILERS**
UPDATE:
52. Kingdom Come
53. The Wire
54. Won't Be Easy
55. Guilt
56. In Hiding
57. Unsure
58. To Kill
59. Spare Me
60. Solemn
61. Side by Side
62. Time
63. When it Falls
64. Ain't Easy
65. To Hilltop, Again
66. Differences, Differences
67. Beginning of Changes
68. Too Long
69. Stay
The Final Chapter---Update

19. Nowhere To Go

2.6K 62 0
By A-TWDSPN-Love

Alexandra's *POV*

After talking with Ryan about everything that's going on, I wanted to go find Maggie and talked to her to see how she was. Instead, I seen Rick with Tobin, standing around working on securing the walls. Before calling to them, my eyes caught someone on a rope, hanging over the herd, going towards the bell tower.

"Rick!" I yelled out. Rick and Tobin looked at me. "Look! I think it's Spencer!" Rick looked towards where I was pointing and ran over, climbing up try ladder.

"We should help shouldn't we?" Tobin said, asking me worriedly.

"Yeah." I breathed, and we ran off to follow where Rick was heading. I climbed the ladder, Tobin following behind.

"Spencer!" Rick yelled. "Get back here now!"

"Spencer!" I yelled. seconds later, Spencer's body dropped, leaving him hanging.

"Go! Keep moving!" Rick yelled.

"What are you crazy?!" I said. Before I could say anything else, the rope snapped, causing him fall to ground on walkers. "Shit! Spencer!"

"Get up!" Rick yelled. Gun shots started going off. I looked to our right and saw Tara off the edge of the wall, firing shots at the walkers.

"Help me!" Rick said, as he pulled the pope. I got behind him and started pulling as well, to help get Spencer back. Tobin was getting ready on the side to help pull Spencer up.

I couldn't pull any longer, making myself let go of he rope and tripping backwards, and bumping into someone. I turned around and saw Morgan, and feeling his hand on my back to help me not fall. Morgan rushed over to the rope and Rick and pulled Spencer up and over the wall.

"Tara! You almost died for one of these people!" Rick yelled out, where she was standings with Michonne.

"What?" she said.

"What the hell were you doing?!"

"Rick..." I said. We all watched Tara give Rick the finger and turn away.

"Lost a damn shoe. Crap." Spencer said, as he sat down.

"You almost died, and you're worried about a damn shoe?!" I said.

"What was that?" Rick asked angrily.

"I was trying to help. I wanted to get the car and draw them away." He answered.

"You ever make a climb like that before?" He asked. "You want to help? Don't make us come running to save you. You got an idea, you come to me."

"Would you have listened to me?" Spencer asked, leaving all of us quiet.

"Rick, come on." I nudged his arm, wanting him to leave and go calm down somewhere.
-
"Hey, you seen Denise?" I turned around from working with Rick and Tobin and saw Tara standing there.

"No." Rick said.

"No, sorry." I said.

"I'll be right back." Rick said, and walked off to go talk to Tara.

"Guess it's just us." Tobin said.

"Actually..."

"Yeah yeah? I got this. Go on." Tobin said. I put down my hammer and walked over to Rick, seeing that he was with both Deanna and Tara.

"Alexandra." Deanna said, as I approached.

"Deanna." I smiled.

"I'll see you later." Tara said to us.

"Thank you again, Tara." Deanna said. "Thank you, too, Alexandra. Saving my son."

"Alex- and you're welcome."

"Now, I'm thanking you." She smiled at me then to Rick.

"What Spencer did was stupid." Rick said.

"He's right." I said.

"I can't argue that." She said. "At least he tried."

"Not the point. I could have tried. There was a chance." Rick said.

"How's that?"

"When the walkers we're going for him, it made a gap. I could have jumped down, made it out. I could have got in a car- used it to lead the walkers away. I could have done that and Spencer would be dead." Rick said.

"But you didn't." Me and Deanna both said.

"Why?" Deanna asked.

"I helped save him because he's your son."

"Wrong answer." She smirked, leaving Rick without an answer.

"Rick?" I said. "Balloons..."

"What does it mean?" Deanna asked.

"It could be them, couldn't it? Rick, it could be them." I shook Rick's arm, feeling hopeful and excited that it could be Daryl and them all together and back.

"Alex!" I saw Maggie running towards the other platform we had built for watching over the walls. I smiled at her, knowing that she probably knew too and had hope.

"That's Glenn. That's Glenn." She said, stopping behind us.

"Yeah-"

Suddenly, wood started to crack. We all turned our heads, to watch the bell tower collapse right before or eyes, in seconds, right into the walls of Alexandria. As soon as the wall collapsed, we fell down on to the grass.

"Everyone! Get back! Go!" Rick yelled. I took out my knife and went to help him. "Get into your houses! Go!"

I killed a walker that was about to get Rick in the shoulder. Rick turned around and gave me a look.

"Not leaving you. I can't lose more people." I said. Rick nodded and began shooting more people.

"Deanna!"

"Deanna, get back." Rick yelled.

"Rick! We need to get back! Alex!" She yelled.

A couple a seconds later, I watched Deanna fall with some walkers. I ran over to her and helped her up, not realizing that she's been hurt by a piece of metal in her side.

"Rick!"

"Good! You're safe." Rick said, as we saw Michonne, Carl and Father Gabriel and Jesse's son, come running our way with their weapons in hand.

"Come on!" I yelled. "Fuck! Where the fuck- what do we do now?!" Walkers began to circle us.

"Come on! I have Judith!" We saw Jesse shooting the walkers that had been in front of us, then leading us into her house.
-
Daryl's *POV*

"Who do you think it was?" Sasha asked, talking about the walkie talkie and the voice that asked for help not so long ago.

"Don't know." Abraham said.

"Definitely someone back at Alexandria." I mumbled. Thinking about Alexandria, I thought about how we were so close to being back there and how close I was to be with Alex again.

God I missed her.

"Daryl.."

"Yeah, I see." I answered Sasha, as we saw a whole group of guys and weapons on bikes in the middle of the road.

"What in the holy shit?" Abraham said.

I stopped driving, and we all stared at the guys. "Why don't ya come on out, join us on the road? You wanna resist, try something- I mean, its a choice, I guess." The guy in the front spoke. "But we will end your asses, split you right in two, straight through to the sinuses. So.. Come on!" He waved.

I turned the engine off, and we all jumped out of the truck carefully.

"That's great! It's going right out of the gate. Now, step two- hand over your weapons."

"Fuck no." I mumbled to myself. Already lost my bike, gun and crossbow- not losing anything else. "Why should we?" I asked the guy.

"Well, they're not yours."

"What...?" Abraham asked.

"See... your weapons, your truck, the fuel in your truck, if you got mints in your glove compartment, if you got porn underneath the seats, change in the seats, hell the seats themselves, the floor mats, your maps, the little stash of emergency napkins you got there in the console," he waved his hand around. "None of those things are yours anymore."

"Whose are they?" Sasha asked, staring him down. I couldn't take my eyes off the dude either, making sure he wouldn't pull out a weapon.

"Your property..." He said, walking forward.

This doesn't sound good at all.

"...Now belongs to Negan."

--

A/N:
Hope you all LOVED TWD's episode tonight!! If you haven't watched yet or anything, make sure you watch it! BEST EPISODE EVER!!

Sorry for the little skips in her POV, I did not want to add in her POV when she was in the house wth Rick, Carl, Michonne etc. from hiding from the walkers. I wanted to go straight into Daryl's POV and the ending of that episode and then go to the ending where they left off with Rick and them, disguising themselves as "walkers" and leaving the house, that way I can get to writing for the next update!

Don't forget to vote and please comment! Love you allllll!
Thanks xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 572 14
Sequel to the first 'You're Not Alone' The reader and Daryl have started to settle into life at Alexandria, but once the group runs into the Saviours...
249K 5.4K 47
•Book 1• Book 2 will be coming as soon as possible! Alex Grimes (you) always had a Fire in her. She was training to be a cop, Just like her father...
144 19 5
After being on the run from the police for months before the world even fell apart, Charlie soon learns that the rest of her life will now be just th...
572 27 18
When the dead started rising three years ago MacKenzie was stuck on her own for 6 months until she finally her dad and brother. Now she is traveling...