Confide in Hope | DARYL DIXON...

By A-TWDSPN-Love

BOOK 2 OF 3 The group reaches Alexandria and is torn between decisions they have to make, while still going t... More

EDITING
CONFIDE IN HOPE | 2/3
1- Welcome
2- On the Job
3- Inside, Outside
4- Make It Work
5- Him
6- Warehouse
7- Pain
8- Grief
9- Change
10-Together
11- Nothing But Hope
12- Unknown People
13- No One's Fault
14- Come Home
15- Always Accountable
16- A Dream & Real Life
18. Together
19. Nowhere To Go
20. We Can Beat Them
21. Loving You
22. Two Months
23. Run
24. Run (part 2)
25. The Living Side
26. Hilltop
27. It's How We Keep This Place
28. Flashing
29. Some Saviors
30. Gonna be Fine
31. Saved
32. Secrets & Pain
33. Infalliable
34. Free as a Bird
35. Things We End Up Doing
36. Whistles, Screams & Cries
37. Prison
38. We're All Alright
39. Unraveled
40. Taken Away
TWD RANTS +(SPOILERS)
41. Unsteady [pt. 1]
42. Unsteady [pt2]
43. Emotions
44. Arrival [pt 1]
45. Arrival [pt 2]
46. Arrival (part 3)
47. Here
48. Hearts Colliding
49. Smoke at Dawn
50. Reuniting Hearts that Will Carry On
51. Bicker
TWD S8 FINALE **SPOILERS**
UPDATE:
52. Kingdom Come
53. The Wire
54. Won't Be Easy
55. Guilt
56. In Hiding
57. Unsure
58. To Kill
59. Spare Me
60. Solemn
61. Side by Side
62. Time
63. When it Falls
64. Ain't Easy
65. To Hilltop, Again
66. Differences, Differences
67. Beginning of Changes
68. Too Long
69. Stay
The Final Chapter---Update

17. Scared & Hoping

2.6K 72 0
By A-TWDSPN-Love

Alexandra's *POV*

After the weird dream I had woken up to, from my nap, I headed outside the house for fresh hair and to see if anyone needed help or anything from me. With the walkers still all around the walls and the people from Alexandria still scared, I couldn't help but feel scared too. I didn't want to feel that way and I definitely didn't want to be someone who just stood around doing nothing.

Ever since we got to Alexandria I thought things would be different. That things would be good and everything will finally turn around for us. But with some of the group still gone and not back yet, made me feel like things were going to get worse if they didn't come back yet. But, I needed to not lose hope, and not become weak. Walking out of the house, I saw Ryan alone in the distance near a tree.

I made my way towards him, with my hands in my pocket.

"Hey." He turned his head and stared just a little down on me.

"Alex." He smiled. "Everything alright?"

"Hopefully." A couple a seconds, almost a minute passed, as we just stood in silence.

"He's coming back you know." Ryan spoke. "He will. They all will."

"How are you so sure?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"I always see the way he looks at you. It's love. It's the way I looked at you, and it's the way I look at...Never mind, not important. But he's coming back, they all are." He said, looking at me and then at Rosita who was walking in the distance with Tara.

"She's with Abraham, you know that right?" I said, seeing the way he was looking at her.

"Yeah, I know. Never get lucky." I gave him a face and started to laugh. "Oh, not in that way, Lex. You know what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah. I do." I sighed after finishing my little laughs. "You'll always find someone else..."

"In this shit place of a world? I highly doubt that."

"Look around, Ry. Me and Daryl found love in this shit world. Maggie and Glenn..."

"I guess you're right."

"I always am." I said, joking so I could lighten up the mood. I tried to laugh, but instead I started to tear up.

"Hey, Lex..."

"I'm fine. I don't why I'm tearing up." I said.

"You're scared. I could see it in your face. The way you're trying to make a situation turn better by trying to make a joke..."

"I just wish everything didn't have to turn out so bad after terminus. We don't deserve this- everything going wrong. We don't. It's just not fair-"

"Alex. Look at me, I'm telling you everything is going to be fine. You're alive. We all are-"

I interrupted Ryan. "Daryl's probably not even.."

"Don't think like that. You can't lose your hope. Not now. Not never." He pulled me into a hug, as I began to cry. "Daryl is fine, you know it. We all do, okay? Glenn is fine, and so is Abe, and Sasha. Daryl and them are going to come back here and we're all going to keep on surviving together. Everyone."

Daryl's *POV*

As soon as I noticed the guys lurking in the woods not too far away, who were getting ready to I'm guessing kill these three, I ran up to them and stopped them from running that way.

"Come on. This way. Go, go. Go!" I said. I walked to the blonde woman and helped her up, holding her and began running with them. We eventually came to a stop and hid behind some branches. I took out the black gun and handed it to the guy.

"Hey, take it." I said, then he snatched it out of my hands and turned around to look out at the people approaching near. We watched as a guy came walking up near a big rock and a walker trapped up against the tree and the rock. Already up to speed on what I was going to do, I stepped forward as soon as the guy got near the trapped walker and rustled some of the branches and leaves, making the guy walk ahead and to the side. As I hoped, the walker grabbed onto the guy and bit him good before he stabbed the walkers head a couple of times, causing him to scream out.

"Wade, I'm bit!" He yelled. A guy came running towards him and held on. "Take it off me."

"Damn it."

"Do it! Just take it off!" I saw that he had taken off his belt and wrapped it around his upper arm.

"I'll get your watch later."

And just like that, the guy- Wade, I'm guessing- chopped his lower arm off. Him screaming in pain made me wince, and made me worried about how loud he was screaming.

"Alright, that's it, time to go home." Wade spoke. After listening him speak over a walkie talkie, I looked to my side watching the brunette inject the blonde in her arm with insulin, as she laid on the ground passed out. The blonde guy looked up at me.

"We thought you were with them...We knock you over the head, tie you up- threatned to kill you! Why the hell did you come back?"

I grunt and then began to speak and stared at him. "Maybe I'm stupid too."

-

"So you knew em?" I asked, as we walked together. "Still you thought I was one of them?"

"Where we were...we were there since the beginning. We still didn't know everyone. Back when we first threw in with them, it was a good as place as any. Then things got harder, people got harder. Human nature kicked in and it became a truly unique kind of shit-show." He answered.

"People will trade anything for safety," the brunette added. "For knowing that they're safe."

"Everything." He said. "So they got nothing left except just- existing."

"Hey, nobody's safe anymore." I said. "Can't promise people that anyhow."

"You can promise the people who want to hear it."

We looked ahead of us to the the blonde run off . "Tina, hold up!"

"Carla and Delly." She said, standing there as we approached some broken and burnt down little shack. "That's them."

"Me and Tina used to babysit then when they were kids." She explained, as we watched Tina walk. "Everyone said that they went out north when it all started. We didn't know." Her voice cracked. I kept my eyes on them as I stood back.

"I did this." He said.

"We did this."

"Tina!" Within seconds, she screamed as the dead person- now walker- began to attack at Tina's neck as she tripped before she could even try and get up and away. I ran over and stabbed the two walkers in the head as the brunette held Tina, as the both kept saying things and her yelling in panic.

"We had to try! We had to. I'm so sorry."

-

A little bit later, me and the guy began digging a hole for the bodies. I stopped digging and stared at both of them.

"Hey." I said. "How many walkers you killed?" He stopped digging and looked at me. "Just answer the question."

"A lot. Couple of dozen at least."

"How many people you killed?"

"None."

"Why?"  I asked.

"Why I haven't killed anybody?" He began digging again. "Because if I did, there'd be no going back. There'd be no going back to how things were."

"I'm from a place, where people are still like they were. More or less, better or worse." He looked at me then at the girl then went back to digging, ignoring what I had just said to him.

-

"I'm gonna walk it from here." I grunted while picking up some branches. "Till we meet up with my friends. They got a car, you can ride with them."

"How many friends you say they were?" He asked.

"I didn't. There's just two of 'em."

"Where are they?"

"We're gonna find out."

"How- how do you even know they got away? That they didn't get taken?" I heard him ask questions as I pushed my bike forward.

"I don't." After pushing for a little bit, I heard a click behind me. "Oh damn it." I pushed my bike down and got ready to get my crossbow up, but I couldn't because of this asshole with his gun already pointed at me.

"I'm sorry." He said. "Give her the crossbow."

"You gonna go back? You gonna be safe?"

"Shut up."

"Ain't nowhere safe no more." I spoke.

"Give her the crossbow!"

"You goin' kneel?" He shot the gun at a tree behind me, and I started to breath heavy.

"Give it to her."

I took it off my shoulders and handed it to her. After, she took the gun out of his hands and pointed it at me. He lifted my bike up and they both got on. "Patch yourself up." She threw some stuff onto the ground and suddenly, they were riding away on my bike and with my crossbow.

"We're sorry."

"You're gonna be." I threatened.

-

A/N:

I don't think I have EVER typed up the word "We" as much as I had in this chapter! Lmao, damn!

Hope you liked this chapter! Can you comment on what you liked about this chapter?! ALSO: Comment saying what you think about that Ryan-Alexandra talk/moment they had! I think it's great that the two of them can still talk and still open up to each other without things being weird or them having feelings for each other. *To clear it up, Alex doesn't have feelings like that anymore for Ryan, and Ryan has been taken an interest in Rosita...*

Vote! Comment! Follow me if you haven't for updates on future Daryl Fanfics, Rick Fanfics and MORE! Love you all and thanks for the support!

OH TWD comes back on! Who's excited? I know I am! That's my plans for Valentines Day lol

thanks xoxo

 *Next update will most likely be sometime this week! but if you're reading this as soon as I published this chapter then they'll be a short little update next that follows up this chap.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 58 31
Sadie and the group stumble into Terminus. What they thought was a sanctuary turned out to be a hazardous home. Will they find themselves somewhere s...
1K 51 12
*.•𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
1.8K 71 41
" 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 �...
99.6K 2K 15
"i'm not leaving you. we need to stay together." BOOK 3 OF SHE'S A DIXON SERIES season 3 of the walking dead {completed} {carl grimes fanfiction} {da...