Meant to Be?

By carolinaax0

Bethany has known Jace Norman for all her life. A certain event causes Jace to know Bethany even more. But wi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
WEDDING
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

Chapter 28

91 7 0
By carolinaax0

Beth's POV
Jace and I were walking down the streets in of LA. Jace takes my hand and says " why are you so beautiful?" ~ I blush. We walk into a phone store and 2 guys come in dressed in black. They hold guns up and yell "EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" ~ everyone does. The 2 guys look around and point the gun to Jace. 1 of them says " you.... You're coming with us." ~ they grab his wrist. I try to take his hand but they drag him away. I watch them take Jace outside. They hold the gun to Jace's back. I run up to the window and they shot. I watch Jace's body collapse to the floor. I put my hand over my mouth. I run out of the store and run up to Jace. I pick him up and sob " Jace......please wake up....you can't leave me." Tears roll down my face and a crowd comes around us. I look at them and yell "CALL 911!" One of my tears drops on Jace's face and it rolls down.
I get up from bed and grab the sheets. I take a deep breath and grab my phone~ I FaceTime Jace. Connecting......
Jace- hello? ( rubs eyes )
Beth- OMG JACE.! you're alive!
Jace- huh?
Beth- I had a bad dream. I got scared.
Jace- oh. Well it's like 2 in the morning. ( laughs )
Beth- I know, sorry. I was just worried.
Jace - it's fine. Now I know you care about me.
Beth - I have always cared about. Since diapers.
Jace - I love you beautiful.
Beth - I love you too. dork 💓
Jace - G'night
Beth - bye
** end of call **
** IN THE MORNING **
Jace's POV
   I get out of bed and remember it's the last day of school. I put on my palm tree shorts, moccasins and my Coronado sweater. I brush my hair to the side and jog downstairs. I turn on my phone and see 3 texts : morning Kid Danger. 🌞 last day.! meet me at the dock. ~ all from Beth. I quickly eat breakfast and hop into my car. I drive to the dock and I see Beth sitting in a chair. I walk up to her and say " hey gorgeous."~ I wrap my arms around her waist. Beth spins around and says "I'm going to Florida for a couple of weeks. and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" ~I nod my head. Beth smiles and hugs me.
I take out my phone and see its 8:20. I take Beth's hand and say" we gotta go. School starts in 10 minutes."
** after school **
Beth's POV
        Jace and I run through the halls until we get to the front doors. We take each other's hand and push the doors. I breathe the fresh air and look over to Jace who's hair was been blowing by the wind. I put my hand in his hair and fix it. He does a face and pulls me closer to him. I put my had on his chest and we kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 186 17
β”π—›π—˜π—‘π—₯𝗬 𝗛𝗔π—₯𝗧 π—œπ— π—”π—šπ—œπ—‘π—˜π—¦
14.2K 363 32
Simon was a mundane, he had his band that was composed only by him and a friend and since he was a little boy he had a crush on Clary, but she was co...
9.7K 375 55
A new boy named Jace Norman moved into my neighborhood. We become close friends and we hang out a lot. Will we become more then just friends?
431K 13.4K 30
I want a revenge to Jace Williams the school bad boy who reject my confession and humiliate me in front of everybody. I want to break his heart for w...