The Popular Girl

By stephpanda

Looking at him from across the cafeteria my heart just stops. He bites his lower lip slightly as he reads the... More

The Nerd and the Popular Girl
Chapter 2
CHARACTERS
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 (yay!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
BASICALLY JUST CUTE SHIT
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
SURPRISE

Chapter 29

30.5K 986 247
By stephpanda

I wake up with a groan as I turn to my side. The cramps are starting to come in nicely. I stumble out of bed and quickly make it over to the window. I close the blinds and wobble to the restroom to do my business.

It's New Year's Eve

My eyes widen. I grab my phone and call Ashley.

"Hey happy New Year's Eve asshole." I say with a slight raspy voice.

She laughs through the phone. "Happy New Year's Eve. Do you already have your outfit picked out for the party tonight it starts at 8 ok? Are you coming?" She questions I can tell she's getting everything planned and in order today.

I sigh and roll my eyes though know she can't see me, I quickly respond. "Yes I'm gonna be there yes I have an outfit picked out. I'm meeting Aiden at the school today his dumb face forgot something in his locker were gonna see if we can sneak in and get it."

She laughs "ooh sounds adventurous." I giggle. After chatting with her for a while I hang up and dial Aiden.

After the first ring he picks up. "Hello?" He says in a raspy voice, it sounds so sexy I can tell he just woke up.

"Good Morning sunshine." I say softly. He groans and I hear scratches through the phone. I can tell he's getting up.

"Good morning beautiful. Happy New Year's Eve." He says softly. The raspy voice still there.

I smile widely. "Happy New Year's Eve baby."

---

I was currently at Ashley's place seeing her have a discussion with Jack about which plates to use. Oh man. Again

"These are better and prettier!" Ashley says shoving them towards his face.

Ok I gotta get out of here before they start. I check the time and realize it's 2:46 pm.

"Guys.."

"Look Ashley I just think-"

"Guys!"

"No Jack you don't think. I think!"

"GUYS!"

They both stop and turn towards me. I smile, "as mush as id like to continue this i have a boyfriend to meet in less then twenty min so I have to go." Ashley sighs then hugs be goodbye. I promise to pick up dinner on the way back if I take to long. And with that I walk out the door and towards my jeep.

I truly love jeeps

I call Aiden just in case he still wants to go through with this little "plan" that we have. He answers on the second ring.

"Hey Liz what's up?" He says casually.

I furrow my brows. "Uh you still want to go to the school. To get your charger... Remember?"

I can tell a lightbulb goes off because he instantly replies. "Crap I forgot. Yeah meet you there at 3." He says. I laugh and shake my head but soon realize he can't see me. Awkward.

I hang up shortly after and make my way to the school. I stop at a red light to see an accident up ahead.

Oh that's not good.

I look at the time and notice it's already 5 minutes till 3. I sigh agitated. Ok I can do this. I turn the corner and decide to go the long way to the school. I was not about to wait in traffic for another 30 minutes.

After about 15 minutes though considering the long way is the "long way" I finally arrive at my destination. Oh great I'm just on time. Note my sarcasm.

I get out and slam my door shut. Making sure to lock it. I run up to the school doors only to see Aiden not outside. I look around the parking lot. There's Aidens car.. I guess he found a way to go in to the building then. I try to open the door but it seems to be locked. I try harder but nothing. I huff. Maybe the gym doors will be open.

I quickly make my way towards the other side of the school. My feet crushing the dead leaves below me. I quicken my pace and make it to the doors. I push but get nothing. I push harder and it doesn't budge. I pound on the door.

"Well how the hell am I-" I stop shortly when letters on the door cut me off. 'Pull'

Oh

I pull open the doors and they open with ease. About time Aidens most likely at his locker by now.

Or in his car. I question if I should go in or not. Instead I pull out my phone.

I dial his number and wait patiently.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring.

Ring

"I'm sorry but the person you are trying to call-"

I hang up and step into the school maybe he left his phone in his car or something. I make my way inside and walk out of the gym. My eyes focus on the ground and how the only sound is my shoes clicking on the floor. I turn more corners and enter the main hallway. We have a pretty big school now that I think about it. I remember the first time I stepped inside if it wasn't for Jack I would have gotten lost and possibly never would have gotten found.

I turn one last corner to hear voices. That's strange who else would be at the school? I walk faster now curious to see what's going on. The voices become louder. I can't make out what they're saying I step closer but as if on cue the voices stop and disappear. I turn the corner and see nothing. I stop and think, ok Elizabeth breathe it's ok. I slowly make my way back when I hear footsteps. Maybe that's Aiden.

I follow the noise until I hear some more voices. What is it with these voices! These seem more louder though, closer, I get near the lockers and listen.

"Don't you want this?" I hear someone speak softly. I can tell it's a girls voice. I know that voice. I've heard it before. My heart starts pounding in my chest. What is she doing here?

I power walk to the edge of the hallway and turn the corner. I look at what's in front of me and my whole body stops.

Everything freezes, time and space become still. Right before my eyes Victoria has Aiden in a heated kiss her claws stuck in his hair and his by his side..

I gasp.

My heart stops. She wouldn't. He wouldn't. He pulls away and looks up only to lock eyes with me. His face freezes and he immediately steps towards me.

"Elizabeth..."

I take a step back. He sees my action and hurt flashes in his eyes. Oh yes you should be hurt. I just witnessed you making out with another human being!

My mouth stays open, like a fish out of water I can't breathe my lungs seem to be out of order. I can physically feel my heart shattering to pieces as I look at Victoria's smirk.

She walks away slowly taunting me. I stare back at Aiden. Reality starts to hit me full force.

He cheated on me.

I stumble back. I almost fall but catch myself. Aiden runs up to me. But doesn't get to close. I don't know why until I realize my hand is in front of me telling him to keep his distance.

"Lizzy.. Let me expl-"

"Explain?.." I say softly. So softly i don't think he hears me. But I know he did. His face pales and he looks like he's about to vomit. Yeah that makes two of us.

I stand there and look up at him. My eyes begin to water. My breathing starts coming out in pained breathes as I look into his watery eyes.

"Explain?!.." I say yelling at him now. He takes a step back and a tear escapes my eyes.

"Explain to me why you where kissing someone when you already had a girl.."

I break into a sob. "Explain to me why you where kissing her when you already had me!" I yell my voice cracking at the end. The tears don't stop flowing. I don't think they ever will.

"Lizzy I didn't kiss her she kissed.."

I put my hand up and silence him. Another sob breaks between my lips and I look down. I can't believe I fell for this. I can't believe I thought I could be happy. That he wouldn't hurt me.

He takes a step closer and grabs my waist. I push his hands off me so quickly as if they're fire that just burned my skin.

"Don't you dare touch me.." I whisper. Venom in my voice so deadly I don't even recognize me.

He's eyes are so watery so blue they look like the sea when in a thunderstorm. I remember getting lost in those eyes. I remember loving those eyes..

"Elizabeth please! It's not what-"

I don't let him finish I walk away. More tears escape my eyes as I make my way down the hallway.

"Elizabeth!" He calls my name. I hear a crack in his voice. I know he's crying now. I hear footsteps behind me but I don't dare turn around.

I walk faster. I need to get out of here I need to think I need to breathe.

An arm grabs onto mine and pulls me back. Lips crash onto my own and my eyes instantly close.

His arms wrap around my waist and he pushes his body closer to mine. The tingles shoot up all over my body as he presses me up against the wall.

His lips move against mine rough and hard. I'm sure that will leave bruises later.

Those lips were kissing someone else.

Realization hits me and I shove him off me. He stumbles back and stares at me wide eyed and panting. I walk up to him and raise my hand I slap him across the face making a loud echo.

"We are not together. We are not friends. We aren't anything! I don't want to see you, talk to you, I want you out of my head!" I scream. His tears return and he reaches out for me. I take another step back. Hurt flashes in his eyes once more. Hurt, sadness, regret. I see it all never have I seen him so vulnerable so helpless so.. Lost.

Good

I look at him once more. Our eyes connect and a tear escapes mine. Though this time, I don't let him wipe it away. I clench my jaw and walk off.

"Hope you enjoy being with that slut.. Goodbye Aiden." And with that I push open the doors and run to my car.

I get in and buckle up. I turn on the engine and press the gas. I go as fast as I can without me causing too much destruction. Tears fill my eyes and I can't see. I pull over at an old building. I stop the engine and place my head on the wheel. What just happened? What did he just do? 

I scream. I let it all out the tears the anger everything. I sit there and watch the clouds turn grey and the sky cry as well. I cry even harder now. I cry for everything for being naive and thinking he wouldn't just find someone better. For being stupid. I cry for being pathetic and I cry for my dad. I cry because he's not here. He's gone and I wish at this moment that I could switch places with him.

I lean my head back and watch the rain pour. Hard then soft. Just like my tears some come faster then others. I sit there thinking for who knows how long. Until I drift off to sleep and pray to not wake up anytime soon..

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

318K 8.5K 83
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
8.8K 497 52
Cecil pulled away from the kiss and saw Aaron's eyes which were as wide as they could get. There were multiple emotions flashing through his eyes. Ce...
50.5K 1.7K 17
777 is what he lives by everyday. Lailani live by the morals of everyday life and worship the lord named Allah. When Lailani meets Stokeley things i...