I Got Caught In A Storm... An...

By dawnsnotebook

Minxie Patterson lived an average life... Until the day she ended up getting sucked into the Naruto world due... More

How It All Began
Training For The First Time... And I Float?
My First Day At The Ninja Academy
A Talk With A Leopard, My Guardian
Interesting Introductions
The Training Exercise
The Mist Battle Begins
Strange Dreams
Climbing Trees: The Ninja Way
Much Worse Than Floating
My Chakra Tail
Confessions To The Uchiha
The Mist Battle Continues
The Mist Battle: Pt. 3
The Mist Battle: Concluded
My Thing For Scary Redheads
On Our Way To The Chunin Exams
Lee Vs. Sasuke
A Reunion With The Rookies
The First Exam & The Redhead's Promise
Part 1 of The Chunin Exams: Concluded
The Chunin Exams: Pt. 2
The Pedophile Known As Orochimaru
Secrets Revealed... In Exchange For A Curse Mark
Light Vs. Dark: The Eternal Battle?
The Forest Of Death: Sasuke's Unconscious!?
A Friendship Is Born... Sort Of
The Forest Of Death: The Sound Ninja Attack!
Fishing With The Boys
The Fight With The Rain Ninja
The Secret Of The Scrolls
Chunin Exams: The Preliminaries
Kabuto Vs. Minxie
Sasuke's Match & The Curse Mark: Sealed!
I'm Where Now!?
Back Home... With A Twist
They're Living Where Now!?
The Preliminaries: Concluded
It Was An Accident? Yeah, Right!
The Takeda Clan's Heirloom
Training Has Never Been More Epic
Sasuke's Birthday
I Learn The Chidori?
Awkwardest Date Ever? I Think So
Surprise?
Complaints, Relationships, and Reflections
Conditions, Bets, And Mini-Wars
The Carnival
My Birthday
The Battles Of The Chunin Exam
I Fight The Mori Princess
Gaara vs. Sasuke
Chasing The Sand Ninja
The Battle With The Sand Ninja: Concluded!
The Third Hokage's Funeral
Singing: My Favorite Form Of Torture
The Takeda Siblings Reunite
The Takeda Clan's Trajedy
Friendships, Confessions, and Healings
Revenge, Rivalry, and Friendship
One Last Kiss
The Chase
Memories, Mistakes, And His Truth
Breathe Again
Connections
Akira's Diary
And My New Sensei Is...
The Test

Neji vs. Hinata

27.1K 869 103
By dawnsnotebook

Okay, so... One of you asked for a picture of Mitchell, and hopefully, you'll be able to see it on the side! ANDDDD... Another one of you said I should add Youtube Videos in for the songs on Minxie's Ipod, and I thought that was a great idea, so hopefully, there'll be a video to Pieces by Sum 41 on the side as well! Hope you enjoy ^.^

OHHHH! I'll also be putting up a picture of Minxie sometime soon... Maybe even in this chapter, if it lets me. And one of Kylie and Josh, too...

Anyway! On with the story! Enjoy my peoples! :D <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Story Start::

Ten minutes into the battle, Neji was STILL talking. Really, he's my friend and all, but being Hinata, I would've shut him up a long time ago.

I'll admit it. Neji's a tad harsh.

No, wait, he's terrible. Hinata was on the verge of crying, and he had only spoken to her. I could only imagine what would happen when they actually fought.

But then came my best friend and his big mouth...

"Idiot! You can't decide someone's destiny for them! Hinata, beat this jerk up! Or at least snap back at him! I'm not the one fighting him and I'm pissed off!" Naruto barked, his voice echoing throught the stadium's walls.

Neji rolled his eyes at the hyperactive ninja, turning back to his shy cousin. "So you're not going to withdraw? Then how this match ends is not my fault."

"I'm... I'm done running away!" Hinata said, activating her Byakugan. Both Hyuga got into their stances, looking identical.

"It's the same style... The Hyuga style of fighting," Lee said, noticing the raised eyebrows of my team and my other friends.

"What's that?" Sakura asked, taking time away from flirting with Mitchell to actually ask a question. I told you I brought him to his death sentence.

"It's the strongest form of Taijutsu. Remember when I said that the strongest genin was a member of my own team? The genin I was referring to... Is Neji Hyuga!" He replied in a dramatic voice.

"Oh, boohoo, why must you get all dramatic for?" Mitchell asked bluntly. Sakura and Ino giggled like retards, and his eye twitched at them.

"You shut up!" I said, flicking his ear. Honestly, I didn't find the need for all the dramatic voices and introductions... But Lee was my friend, and he was known for his 'youthful' introductions.

Neji and Hinata started fighting using the Hyuga form of battle, pushing each other as they tried to nail each other's Keirakukei, or chakra network.

Lee went off into an explanation about how their Byakugan could see both the Keirakukei and the Tenketsu of their opponents. I knew that already, so I drowned it out.

What I didn't expect was Neji to have already hit all of the Tenketsu, or chakra points, in Hinata's body. She coughed up blood, and he knocked her back a few feet easily.

"Lady Hinata... This is your unchangeable reality. You were meant to lose. Withdraw!" Neji said, but his cousin just wouldn't listen.

She stood up, wobbling slightly, and looked at him with determination in her eyes. "I... I never go back on my word... B-Because that's my shinobi way, t-too!"

Everyone's eyes widened at that. No doubt, she got that from my knuckle-headed best friend. She was always watching him... Freaky, but sort of...

Oh, who am I kidding? It's just freaky.

"But his strength... It's not fair! He's just too strong!" Sakura exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

"Oh... Come on, Hinata! You can do it!" Naruto cheered.

"No, Naruto... She can't. Haven't you been listening? Neji's already hit all her chakra points. There's no point in fighting. She can't manipulate nor control her chakra anymore," Kylie said solemnly, looking at the match with sad eyes.

"Woah... You're smart!" Naruto marveled.

She grinned at him, flashing him a peace sign. "HECK YEAH!" She turned to Mitchell. "Why can't you see that? I'm smart, he said so!"

"Naruto's also an idiot, so his opinion doesn't really count," Mitchell replied boredly, and she sweatdropped.

Then, she got a bright look on her face. "OHMIGOD! THAT'S THE FIRST TIME I'VE SWEATDROPPED! IT'S SO COOL!" She exclaimed, grinning like a maniac.

Everyone stared at her, their eyes twitching.

"She's an, err... Special-ed ninja," I explained, and they all nodded in understanding.

Hinata charged for Neji again, although she was bleeding all over the place. However, he blocked her attack, knocking her down twice and making her bleed more.

"Don't you know when to stop?" He asked boredly, looking at her figure that was faceplanted with the floor.

Seriously, Hinata needed to quit. I'm all for endurance and all that good stuff, but if she didn't quit, she'd die. Neji's attacks targeted the orangans and chakra network. She was already bleeding impossibly; it'd just get worse.

"Seeing as Hinata cannot fight, I'm stopping the match before-"

"Don't stop it!" Naruto exclaimed, cutting the proctor off.

"Idiot! She'll die if he doesn't stop it!" Sakura barked, smacking him upside his head.

Imagine our shock when Hinata, although she wasn't supposed to be able to move, stood up. Sure, she was bleeding like crazy, but she was up. She was pushing herself too hard... I feared that she'd get hurt.

"Look, I understand that you're burdened with the destiny of being the main branch's heir... But you can't change that you're weak. Don't worry about it, though. You don't need to suffer anymore. Give up," Neji said.

"Y-You're wrong, cousin Neji... It's you, in reality, who's torn... S-Split between the destinies of the main branch and the cadet branch!" Hinata rebuttled weakly.

And that's when Neji charged for her.

"Neji, no!" I shouted, but he had already started running. Thank the lord that all of our senseis came to restrain him.

But... That didn't mean that Hinata was out of harm's way. She coughed up blood again and fell to the floor, her body crumpling as her eyes went wide.

And that's when Lee, Naruto, Sakura, Kylie, and I jumped over the bars and to the arena. Naruto and I looked at Hinata's figure, and I shuddered as I realized how pale she was. She was losing a lot of blood, coughing it up by the bunch every few seconds.

"Hey, you! Idiot in the jumpsuit!" We all whirled around to see Neji, looking rather angrily over his shoulder at Naruto. "Let me break this down to you. No honorable shinobi cheers during a serious match. You just looked like a fool. And one more thing... You can't change your fate. Once a failure, always a failure!"

Okay, so Neji really needed a hug. And Naruto really needed to stop glaring at him.

"You want to try me?" Naruto said, glaring at the brown-haired Hyuga who smirked in reply. He charged at Neji, but Lee got in between them.

"Not here, Naruto. Let's stick to our scheduled fights. But no matter who it is in the finals, Naruto, even if it's you... I'll have no regrets!" Lee announced.

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Whatever... I get it, okay!?"

Lee gave a thumbs up and his teeth glittered as he looked at Guy-sensei, who just so happened to reflect the gesture.

Kylie anime fell while Naruto and I just had major eye-twitches.

Hinata coughing up blood again broke our little happy moment. The medical corps had to run in and rush her off to the hospital to give her special treatment, and we all stared at the spot in which she once stood.

Her blood was spread throughout the floor of the arena, and Naruto picked it up, turning to Neji in all seriousness. 

"I vow... To win!" He growled, and Neji just stared at him.

I looked up and saw Gaara's team standing with their sensei. But Gaara looked... Different. He didn't look stoic as he usually did. He looked... Creepy. Like something was stirring inside of him.

I felt sick to my stomach once I realized that it might've been the Shukaku thing inside of him acting up. I wonder... Could he lose himself again and kill the competitors here on accident? Or... Maybe on purpose.

Once we got back to the stands, that Sand guy, Kankuro, started talking to Naruto, flashing a smile at me.

"Ew, it's you," I said, scrunching up my nose and returning to my previous position. Mitchell was on my right, Naruto on my left, and Kankuro next to him.

"Alright... Enough of this. It's time for the next match!" Hayate announced, and we all looked up to the scoreboard that possibly decided the fate of our matches.

My eyes widened impossibly as I read the two names on the scoreboard:

"Gaara vs. Rock Lee."

Oh. My. Fudge.

There's one thing I know for sure: This match surely won't turn out good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.4K 18
{Discontinued} Haru has had life deal her the worst cards imaginable but, she still has gotten through everything with the help of her guild which is...
1.4M 32K 68
~Sequel to: "I Got Caught In A Storm... And Now I'm Stuck In Naruto!?"~ It's been two and a half years since Minxie Takeda left Konoha and became Ita...
5.8K 175 18
Akina Arai is a normal teenage girl living in Konoha. Wait, nevermind. Her life is nothing, but normal. She 'hates' Sasuke, who she calls Duckbutt. S...
44.2K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...