Adopted by Who? (SDK and O2L...

By TheMusicalOnes

Abbie Summers and Alexandra or for short Ally Winter are two orphans who live in the same home, but never rea... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 16

26 1 0
By TheMusicalOnes

(Abbie is allowed to dye her hair 2 times a month now)

Abbie's +POV+

After Ally went on her date Connor invited my boys over so we can all hang out and just go swimming. We just sat there until I got a text from Devan.

(D=Devan M=Me)

D= Hey what are you doing

M= Waiting for Ally to get back from a date with your brother

D= Do you think that I can come over and hang out

M= Let me ask Connor and my dad

D= Ok

M= They said yeah

D= I need the address

M= 122 Sunset Drive (Not an actual address)

D= Be there in a few

M= Bye

I put my phone away and walked up to Ally's room to change out of my pajamas. I put on my Royals baseball jersey, a pair of skinny jeans with slits, my gray converse, my dope snapback, I painted my nails black, I put on my MCR and FOB band bracelets, and put my black earrings back in my ears. I dyed my hair purple before Ally and I went to sleep last night but I had to ask and my dad let. I go back downstairs just in time to here a knock on the door.

"I GOT IT!!!!" I yelled. I answered to see Devan there waiting for me to let him in. Dad and Connor came in from the back soaking wet.

"What happened to you two?" I asked laughing and then Devan joined in.

"Kian and Jonah pushed us in the pool." They said.

"Who is this?" Kian asked.

"This is my friend Devan Key." I said.

"I thought you were inviting a girl not a boy." Dad said.

"Chill its ok dad we are just friends." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok jeez Abbie." My dad said in defense and Devan and I just started to laugh. After a while of standing in silence we all go back outside and wait for Ally and Collins to show up. I took out my phone and started to text Ally.

(A=Ally M=Me)

M= Hey

A= Hey

M= Where are you

A= On my way home with Collins

M= Well hurry up because my Dad and Connor decided to have a barbecue

A= Ok

M= Just bring Collins because I have Devan here and they can go home at the same time

A= we'll be there in a few.

I set my phone on the table next to the pool and then out of nowhere I was in the pool soaking wet. I got out to see Devan and Dad laughing at me.

"Ok who did that?" I asked with anger in my voice and then all of the boys pointed at Dad and Devan.

"Oh just wait!!" I yell stomping into the house.

A/N: Its Kelsey and I hope that you guys like this book. Plz vote and comment on it and remember don't be a silent reader. Luv Ya Bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 264 47
This is a series about Alexandra Christina Daniels & King Arthur Price being single parents. Alexandra has to deal with her son being jealous of he...
1.2K 44 16
When Olivia and Amanda get adopted by O2L at an orphanage they thought they would always be living at they get a big surprise. They get taken to the...
259 20 30
Winter is a 15 year old girl that has been put into foster care since the age of 6, as a twist of fate Scottie learns that Winter hasn't got any more...
80.5K 1.5K 54
Emily is a 3 year old girl her parents died when she was 2 she was put In a orphanage for a 1 year,she never been adopted but that changes when O2L c...