Marrying Mr. Shaw [EDITING!]

By HerLostSoul

Lucy Baker thought marrying Mr. Shaw would only occur in her dreams. However, when one day, Mr. Shaw asks Luc... More

Very Important Message!
ONE
2 ♥
3 ♥
4 ♥
5 ♥
6 ♥
7 ♥
8 ♥
9 - I forgive you
10 - Evil witch
11 - It all makes sense
12 - His love
13 - His confession
14 - His announcement
15 - Blood
16 - Meet my family
17 - Love birds
18 - Strength
19 - Graduation
20 - Rebels
21 - Flight
22 - Silence
23 - The Shaw's
24 - Behind green eyes
25 - Chris's treat
AUTHORS NOTE
26 - The trouble begins
27 - Engagement party
28 - Spongebob
29 - Dress search
31 - Comfort
32 - Marriage
33 - Broken soul
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE
Playlist
Sequel
NEW SEQUEL IDEA??
Sequel out

30 - Cletus

5.4K 123 5
By HerLostSoul

Marrying Mr. Shaw - Chapter Thirty - Cletus.

Song of the chapter = Digital Daggers - Surrender.

(A/N): BEFORE YOU START READING THIS CHAPTER, BE WARNED THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF SWEARS AND A SLIGHTLY DISTURBING SCENES. IF YOU'RE PREPARED FOR THAT, CONTINUE READING, IF NOT, I WOULD ADVICE YOU NOT TO READ THIS.

“But sometimes it's the sunshine that frightens us more than the big black shadows.” 
                                   ― Megan Hart, Broken

[Cletus POV]

"Good night, my love." I whispered as my lips touch her forehead. I lingered my lips on her soft skin for quite some time then pulled away in my misery. I licked my lips, embracing the taste of her fragile skin and hope to keep that taste in my mouth until the night she's mine forever. 

Little Lucy passed out after she saw her wedding dress I chose for her earlier. Bless her soul, she must felt greatly fortunate after seeing that beautiful dress. I've heard about people passing out when they get too excited. She's as agitated than me for our marriage next week.

Adjusting my black jacket, I stood up, feeling regret already that I'm leaving my love all on her own in this disgusting bedroom of Chris's. How dare he touch my love? How dare he claim her his when she belonged to me?

This made my blood boil, my ears screeching sharply as my mind begins to muddle with thoughts. I clench my fist as the thought of Chris kissing my love. 

Exhaling, I felt my legs weaken with the thought of Lucy being brain washed by Chris. He obviously brain washed her in which she thought it was him when I kissed her on her bed. Poor soul, Chris tortured her. 

'Not anymore,' spoke a voice in my head as I walked over to sleeping beauty on the floor. I smiled and studied her amazing body that will be connected to mine soon. 

I picked her up bridal style, sniffing her neck. I closed my eyes, embracing her scent.

"God, she's so overwhelming. So tempting to be resisted." I whispered.

She stirred again, her eyebrows furrowing. I grinned. She's so cute. 

I placed her body on the bed, pulling the covers. I grabbed the black wedding dress, folded it in a square shape and tucked it underneath her pillow. 

"We don't want Chris to know you're getting married to me now do we?" I whispered to her sleeping body as I began stroking her head. "Like a forbidden love, we'll run away," I kneeled down on the floor and kissed her lips. Her lips were so soft, I knew I was getting addicted to them. It took all my might and power to pull away. "You won't be forced to get married to him, my sweet."

I kissed her lips again then stood up, preparing myself to leave. I approached the large window, enticing the whole bedroom. I clenched my jaw thinking how pathetic this room was. I turned around to face Lucy, holding the window frame.

"Our room will be ten times better than this, my angel." I told my angelic sleeping beauty. Oh if only she was awake, she would of threw herself on me. But I can't let that happen, not yet. Even though I'm craving for that every day, our time will come. 

I stood on the window sill, I released a rope. A jumped off the window, holding the rope tight and safely touch the sand. 

"The Shaw's have their very own beach." I muttered to myself in anger as I folded the rope in a circle and shove it in my jacket pocket. 

'We'll have even better things. Like an Island or a forest or a waterfall scenery.' Spoke a voice in my head. 

"I wish. I don't even have enough damn fucking money," I replied to the voice, feeling anger rising. 

I strolled my way to my black Audi car. I opened the door in such force, I'm surprised the door didn't just break off. 

"I used all my money on my love's wedding dress." I told myself as I began driving.

'Why don't you just steal some money then?' My mind replied. I gripped the steering wheel.

"It's not easy."

'Not easy? NOT EASY? YOU STUPID FUCKING LOW LIFE MAN! HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF? WHAT ABOUT LUCY? DOESN'T SHE DESERVE TO LIVE WITH YOU IN A UNPROVABLE HOUSE?'

I gulped, suddenly feeling all the air that once surrounded me, disappearing. My mind was right. I was only thinking about myself. I'm not going to let Lucy live in the hell hole I call my home.

"What should I do?" I cried.

'Steal some money, go somewhere far with Lucy.' the voice in my mind replied.

"I'll just steal some off Clair." 

'Take all her money.'

I parked my car outside the Shaw's bridal store. I pulled a smug smile, glaring at the people in the store laughing.

I stepped out of my car and decided to walk in the store. I suddenly noticed that Tony guy with some blond chick. 

'She's that girl. The girl that makes our love feel insecure,' my mind spoke. 'Remember just hours ago when we saw Lucy watching that blondie with envy?'

I glared at the blond girl laughing as Tony—whatever his name is, began tickling her stomach. She was ugly—nothing beautiful compared to my beauty Lucy. I wonder why my love feels so threatened by that?

Before I stepped in the store, I took a long drag out of the cigarette that covered my meths. People walked past, taking a quick sniff of what I was smoking and hurriedly walked away from me, glancing at me repeatedly. I gave them a glare in return, the killer one. 

As the smoke escaped my mouth, I stood in front of the Shaw's bridal store, glaring at the stupid couple. That blondie accomplished with making my love feel insecure. How dare she!

'Maybe we should just remove her from Lucy's life. That way, she wouldn't feel insecure and be happy with herself.'

I smiled, consenting with the voice in my mind. 

'Knowing you Cletus, you will come up with something very attaining.'

I smoked my last drag, threw it on the path and pressed on it with my foot until the cigarette releases some dust. 

'Just like that, we can form her into dust. You know what to do, Cletus. To—'

"Kill." I finished, smirking at the blondie giggling at something Tony whispered into her ear.

I walked in the store finally. The place appeared to be somewhat empty except the two bastards sitting at the corner of the room, giggling like their life depended on it.

How dare she? Why is she happy? Little Lucy walked out of that store two hours ago. They should be upset, shattered, sad! Why are they happy? HOW FUCKING DARE TH—

"Cletus?" I heard a voice call me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at Tony, the one who called me. He smiled brightly as he stood up. The blondie smiled at me too but when I gave her a glare in return, I swear I felt her gulp. Excellent. 

"Hello Tony." I greeted him as he walked over to me and embraced me with a huge hug. I felt uncomfortable and rolled my eyes. These hugs don't mean a thing. People hug then they'll talk shit about you behind your back. 

'Everyone is a betrayer.'

I agreed with my mind.

I caught the blondie staring at me and I smiled at her in-a-not-so-nice way. She looked away with a frown. The corner of my mouth curved upwards genuinely at the thought of her being uncomfortable with my presence.

"Long time, Cletus! I remember attending school with you and Chris." Tony exclaimed eagerly as we pulled away. 

I nodded. "Oh yes. I remember."

"Remember when we pulled a prank at Suzy Fannington?"

I smiled remembering the stupid kid I used to loathe with all my might. "Yes, I remember her. We shoved ice in her top."

Tony laughed. "Yeah! And we were planning on running away but you wanted to torture her more!" He punched my arm lightly, making my jaw clench. "You were such a trouble maker. Always want to torture people until they beg for their forgiveness."

At that, the blondie furrowed her eyebrows. 

'She's scared of you, Cletus.' I smiled in achievement.

"I wonder if you're still like that, hm." He joked as he walked over to the blondie.

"Oh I am." I replied. Tony laughed causing me to laugh bluntly.

"So hey," He began, placing a hand on the blondie's shoulder. "This is Tiffany, Lucy's best friend."

Tiffany stood up, nodding at me slowly without a smile. Hasn't her parents taught her manners?

"And this," he placed a hand on my shoulder now. "is Chris's best friend, Cletus."

"How ironic. Meeting Lucy's best friend." I said, smirking at her. She gulped.

"Same with you—meeting Chris's best friend." She replied. Her voice illustrated dirt.

I wonder if she's a dirt bag. She looks like it. Like a whore. She's definitely a bad influence to Lucy and I will not have her anywhere near my love. 

'She wouldn't be around anyone much longer, anyway.'

I couldn't help but smile at the comment in my head. 

"Isn't this fun? Just the three of us, eh?" Tony said as he elbowed my stomach. I swear that guy is going to be my next fucking victim if he continues. 

"I er I have to go home." Tiffany announced. Tony furrowed his eyebrows, frowning.

"That's a shame," I said smugly. "I really wanted to get to know you."

She gulped again. "M-maybe some other time."

"I can drop you home." Tony suggested. She shook her head, her eyes never leaving mine. 

"It's okay. You guys have fun. Bye Tony," I cleared my throat. "and Cletus." I smiled at her.

She gave Tony a peck on his cheek and stormed out, very quickly indeed, out of the store. 

'This is your chance. Finish her off.' The voice spoke.

'But how? I got this little bastard on my back.' I answered mentally.

'Tell him you're going somewhere.'

'He'll suspect something.'

'Then kill him too!'

'No. I haven't got time for that.'

"...and so I was like, ain't nobody got time fo' that. You feel me, right?" Tony asked. I stared at him, astonished at how this creature doesn't get beat up by his father or something.

Father. I remember how my father beat me up every single minute of his life. He beat me up to be a better person though. But I was stupid to walk away from them, to run away from home at the age of 16.

I still memorise the night I left home.

That night, I was reading a horror story, Jeff the killer. My father gave it to me on my 13th birthday. I wasn't a fan of it from the beginning as I was scared of horror stories but my father, John, encouraged me to read it. Every night he would force me to read at least a chapter. 

"To release your fears." He would say every time I would question him. After that, I always loved the character Jeff. He just excites me with his new crimes. 

My mother, Theresa, and John were sitting together, cuddled up, watching T.V. She was one beautiful lady with her dark straight hair and pale face like the moon. 

I threw my Jeff the killer book into my rucksack and tip toed downstairs. Non of them heard me of course as they were too distracted by what was going on in the T.V.

I was running away from my home because I couldn't take the pain my everyone were giving me. I just had to go, to release myself.

Just as I was about to twist the front door knob, I heard a pained scream. I froze. I felt a rush of ice spread through my body as I backed away from the door and turned to the living room.

My mother and father were fighting now. John, as big and scary as he looked, stood, staring down at his wife, Theresa, who was laying on the floor, cupping her cheek that looked slightly rosy than her other cheek.

Did my father just slap my mother?

"How dare you?" He spat on Theresa's face as he slapped her one more time. I flinched. "How could you betray me? Your husband? You fucking bitch!"

Theresa earned another kick on her stomach. She winched in pain and fell on her sides. My eyes watered as I stared at my mother pleading my father to stop. 

"Not only me, you betrayed Cletus too! How could you be pregnant with another man, you whore?"

My eyes darkened and my stomach dropped down to my knees. I felt the weight of the earth on my shoulders. 

My mother is pregnant with another man kept repeating in my head. I stumbled back, my body crashing on the door frame.

John and Theresa snapped their heads my way as my back slid down until my butt touched the hard floor. 

I ran my fingers through my dark hair, my blood growing colder. 

"You betrayed me, m-ma," I stuttered, staring at my knees. "You betrayed me like every single person in my life has."

As I was saying this, I thought about all those people who hurt me. My grand parents who never approved of me, my father who never once embraced me, Chris, my best friend who left with his family on a holiday without informing me, people in my school who called me freak for the past five years of my life, my boss who never even pays me even though I work for him every day, and now my mother.

"Cletus, honey, please don't say that! Please help me! Tell John to stop hitting me!" My mother screeched as John continued to beat her up. 

He laughed. "You don't give a fuck about our son, Theresa! If you did, you wouldn't sleep with another man and be pregnant with him!"

I stood up and walked over to where my mother was laying on the floor, crying her eyes out. She turned her head and her eyes widened when she saw me standing. She lifted her hand and uttered the words, "Help me, Cletus."

I stared at her darkly, no emotion rushing in my body. I glanced at my father, John, who nodded at me slowly as if he was reading my mind. 

"Go fuck another man." I spat then kicked her stomach continuously until her breathing stopped. John pushed me away, shouting 'run' but I wanted to kill my mother. 

"Run you bastard!" John shouted, punching my eye. I winched then nodded and sprinted out of my front door.

That was the last time I ever saw John and Theresa. 

"Cletus?" I heard Tony's voice as I snap out of my flashback. 

I stared at him bluntly then shook my head.

I walked out of the store, the cold wind greeting me with such pleasure as I shuddered. 

I glanced at my watch. Tiffany left the store ten minutes ago. She can't be that far, surely. 

As I was just about to hop into my car, I spotted Tiffany walking out of Costa. I sighed in relief and followed her as she walked through an ally way. 

Stupid girl. Doesn't she know not to walk past an ally way at this time?

I followed her like a shadow in this mist darkness. I knew she sensed something following her because as soon as she stopped and turned around to see if anyone's following her, I pushed her against a wall. 

She screamed, of course, they all do. 

"Cletus?" She gasped as my hand wraps her neck. I took out my pocket knife, clicking the button in which the plastic thing released a metal, beautiful sharp knife. 

She gasped once again. "Cletus, w-what are y-you doin—"

"You know," I interrupted her as I slid the knife down her cheek. "You always had this plan to make Lucy feel insecure."

"Wha—"

"Shh. Enough of your excuses now," I whispered. "She wouldn't feel insecure anymore, anyway."

"A-anymore?" Tiffany questioned, her body shaking with fear. 

I smiled. "Well it's logic really. You disappear, she wouldn't feel insecure anymore right? I don't even understand why she feels so threatened by you. You're just a piece of nothing." I spat.

She flinched, tears sliding down her cheeks. I wiped her tears with my knife. 

"Oh what the heck," I said. "Because I'm so nice I won't kill you. That'll hurt Lucy and I don't want my love to be hurt."

"M-my l-love?"

I nodded. "Uh huh. But you're not getting away that easily. Let's make you ugly." 

Tiffany gulped, blinking twice. "W-what are you going to d-do to m-me?"

"I think that a bloody nose, two black eyes, a bruises cheek, a scratched neck and a weak body wouldn't make Lucy feel so insecure, don't you?"

She gasped. "W-what?"

I smiled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 24.4K 56
SINSITER MAFIA SERIES:2 (P.s you don't have to read the first book Lorenzo to read this because they are different stories, this is about sinister...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
631K 14.9K 28
"I'm so fucking mad at you right now, but you look so sexy when you're angry," he whispers in between kisses. "Don't think this will make things g...
245K 2.1K 8
2 years. It's been two years since Lilianna has been taken away from her life and forced into the Mafia world. She was forced to marry Oliver D'Amato...