Magical (Niam AU)

By Potter_Who_1D

I don't know how to start this. My name? Liam James Payne. Where I am? Geez, stalker thoughts much? But, Engl... More

Magical (Niam AU)
Chapter 2: Lads, Lady and Liam (Niall's POV)
Chapter 3: Oh Hot Daym, Look at That Wizard Body Move (Niall and Zayn's POV)
Chapter 4: The Voice of an Angel (Liam's POV)
Chapter 5: Naughty Hazza (Louis' POV) {Larry}
Chapter 6: Fish, Fish, Fishy Fish! (Niall's POV)
Chapter 7: Yummy Naked Nialler and Backtracking (Liam's POV)
Chapter 8: Cleodora (Niall's POV)
Chapter 9: Kiss Me Slowly (Niall's POV)
Chapter 10: Hunting (May's POV)
Chapter 11: The Weekend With a Kiss (Niall's POV)
Chapter 12: He Loves Me Not (Liam's POV)
Chapter 13: He Loves Me (Niall's POV)
Chapter 14: Start of Something Good (Liam's POV)
Chapter 15: Love & Compassion (Harry's POV) {Larry}
Chapter 16: If I'm Gonna Fall In Love (Liam's POV)
Chapter 17: Calm Before the Storm (Liam's POV)
Chapter 18: Name it (Niall's POV)
Chapter 19: Plan it out (Liam's POV)
Chapter 20: Draw Away the Pain (May's POV)
Chapter 21: 34 Cousins (Niall's POV)
Chapter 22: A Mating Ball (Louis' POV) {Larry}
Chapter 23
Chapter 23: A Dinner With a Threat (Liam's POV)
Chapter 24: I Love You (Part 1) (Niall's POV)
Chapter 26: Camp (Niall's POV)
Chapter 27: Magic (Liam's POV)
Q&A and Character Asks
Yo ho bros

Chapter 25: Okay (Liam's POV) (Part 2)

6.1K 194 62
By Potter_Who_1D

Guuuuyss! There's still time to sign up for my smut conest, detials are in Chapter 23 (not the real one) and I need this guys. I need this. Well... Really, if there's not one I like or can work with, y'alls ain't getting your Niam smut. Sorry. Annnnnd, I'M DOING A SEQUEL. YEAH. YOU READ THAT. I'm doing a sequel. I'm not sure how long it will be, but I don't think it'll be that long. 

Lucy xox

P.S. Dedicated to AlyssaHoran_ for being my 100th XD (And, yes... Maybe I have slept with that many people o.O)

---------------

-Liam’s POV-

                It was right after dinner that Niall and I swam back up to the surface. I couldn’t stop thinking about what Essie had said. There was no way I wanted to break up with Niall, but if I didn’t, she would tell him lies and that would ruin him more than I could probably imagine. I couldn’t live with myself if that happened. I had to break up with him.

                “Liam? Is something wrong?” He asked me finally, after I handed him the necklace back. Yes, Niall. Everything’s so wrong. Why do I have to do this? Because if you don’t, they’ll tell him everything that will tarnish you in his eyes. Just do it.

                “No, why do you say?” I asked, unable to just tell him that we shouldn’t be together… But we should. Be together. Forever. I could feel the tears welding up in my eyes.

                “You sure? You seem off…” He raised an eyebrow at me, and I realised I had to do this now, or I wouldn’t be able to. You shouldn’t have to.

                “We should break up.” I said softly, only letting a single tear fall, when really, I was barely holding the rest back. It hurt me, physically, to say those words. I could feel my heart ripping in two. I didn’t want to do this. I couldn’t. Be strong. For Niall.

                “Why?” Was all he said, softly. I wanted him to scream, shout, be angry with me. But he wasn’t. He was being Niall. Perfect for me in every way.  

                “I… I can’t tell you.” I said honestly. It was the least I could do, be honest with him. Be honest with me forever. Forever stay. With me. I love you Niall.

                “Yes, you can!” Niall said, anger finally showing. Good, I can deal with angry. I just can’t deal with Niall being perfect, and sweet, and just plain him. “You just won’t!” God, I’m so sorry Niall. I love you, I love you.

                “I can’t.” I said simply, feeling the dam that was holding my tears back break. I could feel them going down my face, taste the saltiness. Just like the sea and Niall. “They’ll tell you lies if I tell you… I…” Love you Niall. More than anything. I want to be perfect for you. I’m sorry.

                “You what, Liam!?” He screamed. Good. Scream at me. I can take that.

                I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. “I love you.” I whispered to him, before I ran. Leaving him there in the water. I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed someone to hold me while I cried. I needed Niall.

----------------------------

                I made it to May’s room, where she was with Zayn, before I broke down into tears. I couldn’t help it. I just… I lost him. I lost Niall.

                “Sh…” May said softly, as the three of us laid in her bed, me in the middle. I was crying onto her shoulder, and Zayn was rubbing my back.

                “What happened?” He asked softly, still moving his hand in a circular motion. I was glad for him. I may have only known him well for a couple months, but I’d be daft to lose him as a friend.

                I shook my head, trying to clam myself. I explained the story to them, which took a little longer than I thought, because I kept breaking down into tears.

                “I’m going after that bitch.” May said, getting up after I finished the story.

                “Don’t!” I said quickly, reaching out to grab her. “She’ll tell him if she knows I told you.”

                May shook her head, but sat back down. “I can’t believe that, though! Unbelievable!”

                “Why didn’t you tell Niall what actually happened?” Zayn asked.

                I looked down, playing with the hem of my shirt. “He would’ve believed Estrada. They’ve known each other longer, and she’s family.”

                “But he’s in love with you.” May insisted.

                I shrugged. “It doesn’t matter now, does it? He probably hates me, because I just broke things of with him, without even giving a proper reason. I’m terrible!”

                “Oh, sweetie.” May said, hugging me tightly. “You’re wonderful. Right Zayn?”

                “Very wonderful.” Zayn said, and I could feel the humor in his voice, but instead of making me feel bad, it actually made me feel better.

                I pulled back, and wiped at my eyes and nose. “I’m sorry for barging in on you guys, but you’re wonderful, as sappy as it is.”  I paused, and I saw myself in the mirror, “God, I’m a mess.”

                May and Zayn laughed, but it was soft and nice. “A hot mess.” May smiled.

-------------------

                I spent the rest of the weekend with May and Zayn, barely leaving May’s room. It was warm in there, and comfortable. It felt safe. I wasn’t ready to face the week when it came, though. No matter how much May was trying to force me off her couch with sweets and kind words, I didn’t want any of it.

                “No. I can’t face him, May.” I said, my voice weak. May and Zayn may’ve helped during the day, but there was no help for me in the middle of the night, crying softly as I relived the break-up in my dreams or in my thoughts.

                May pulled back, and put her hands on her hips. “Ok. You’ve been moping around here all weekend, the weekend I was planning on spending with Zayn. I was fine with you crashing. You had your heart broken, but this is the end of it. You’re going to go back to your room, get dressed, shower, eat and meet me in front of our first class. After that, you and Niall are going to talk, understood?

                My eyes widened slightly, and I got off the couch (maybe a little slowly at first, but after May’s glare? Shit. I got off of that thing like it was on fire) and headed back to my own room. I hopped in the shower, and threw on a pair of jeans and one of (Niall’s) my old sweaters. It was warm, and maybe it smelt like him. I missed him, ok? Give me a break.

                I didn’t have classes with Niall until 3rd period, and I was going to use the first two periods to convince May to let me skip. I had both classes with her, so unless I could convince her that I needed to skip, I wouldn’t be.

--------------------

                Little luck with that plan. May didn’t even pretend to listen to my (pathetic) attempts to convince her that I needed to skip. (“I don’t care if you’re suddenly deathly ill, Liam James Payne. You’re seeing that boy and you two are going to talk.” She insisted. )

                So there I was. Waiting with May in front of the door to world history. May must’ve saw him first, because she quickly ducked into the classroom, and before I could follow her, Niall was there in front of me. In all his Irish glory (and, no, he wasn’t naked).

                “Liam. We need to talk.” He said. I could see slight tears in his eyes, but there were other things as well. Hardened determination. Strength. Anger. And… Another one I couldn’t quite place my finger on.

                I nodded slightly, and let him drag me behind some pillars. Class bells went off, but I didn’t pay attention to them. Niall didn’t start talking until the halls were completely silent. “You need to explain.”

                I shook my head. “I told you. I can’t.” As much as I wanted to, I couldn’t. I didn’t want him to think that I cheated, when I didn’t. I was too stupid to really tell before, but I could see now. I was always in love him and there was no way whatsoever, that I could have ever cheated on him. Ever.

                “You can. Essie- I should stop calling her that- Estrada told me the truth. Well… Cleo kind of outed her, but that’s a whole other story.”

                I looked at him, slightly confused. “Then why do you need me to tell you…?”

                “I want to hear your side.” Niall said simply.

                I nodded. I wasn’t in much of a spot to deny him, and even if I could, I probably wouldn’t. I wanted nothing more than for Niall to be happy. I swear, that might have been my whole reasoning to be put on the earth. “Well, you know when you left me and Estrada alone?” And that’s how I started my story. Telling him everything. I didn’t leave out a thought.

                Niall nodded at me after I finished. “Okay.”

                Now it was my turn to be a little peeved. “Okay? Really? I love you and you’re saying okay?”

                “Yes.” Niall cracked a slight smile, and I shook my head at him.

                “You’re a terrible person.” I said to him, but pulled him close.

                “But you love me.” He smiled cheekily and kissed me passionately. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 129 12
Have you ever felt like you were different? And when I say different, I don't mean 'I have my own fashion style' or 'my parents are dead' different...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
8.6K 263 15
London was owned and terrorized by 5 young lads calling themselves: "Band of ExtraOrdinary Villains." They would destroy, annoy and scare people just...