It Started With A Kiss (Compl...

By 671Phoenix

It's official. I'm a High School graduate and a soon to be College Student! Finally going to get out of my p... More

Don't Even Think About It
We Are Escorts
You Sound So Proud
You Really Are Beautiful
Good Luck
You Have Amazing Chemistry
You Win. I'll Go On The Double Date
Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Chickens Don't Say Moo.
Your Going Out With Collin?!?
Don't Say Anything.
You Have Some Explaining To Do.
Please Don't..
This Is Going To Be Epic!
Okay Love Birds!
What's So Funny?
Oh My Donuts!
Do It!
I'm Blunt And I Don't Lie.
You Ready To Do This?
You Sound Whipped Bro.
He Deserved It.
Can I Join You?
Is That All You Think Of?!?
Ch.26 Has Been Set To Private
We Need To Talk..
She Needs Space.
I Miss Her So Much..
I Was Scared..
New Book Released!!

Don't Do That..

25.7K 554 224
By 671Phoenix

Jerrek's POV

The day flew by quickly. I woke up to a beautiful sleeping Alaina and couldn't help but smile. I want to wake up like this everyday. Last night, I was really hoping we'd finally be together. I have so much built up tension but I pushed it aside. I told myself I wouldn't pressure Alaina and we agreed that Jared should know about us before we took our relationship to the next stage. 

Alaina spent the day with Tara and I spent the day at the recording studio. It was actually really productive. I wrote a new song that I am definitely excited to put music to it, so it could be apart of my album. I looked at the time and decided to head over to the shoot. 

I called Alaina to tell her I was done at the studio and I had a shoot to do. She wished me luck and told me she was going to spend the night at Tara's. She mentioned something about Tara kidnapping her for a girl's night. I chuckled. That definitely sounds like a Tara thing to do. 

I'm actually really glad that they have gotten so close. Tara is a good friend and I'm happy they are friends. Tara and I were never a good fit, romantically. But we are great friends, as it should be. When Tara and I were together, it was around the time Courtney and I broke up. Tara and I both knew I was still hung up on Courtney at the time. 

Courtney was my first real relationship. I worshipped her and loved her. One day I found out she had cheated on me at a party. She said it was a drunken mistake but I couldn't be with her after that. 

I made my way into the studio. The lights were off all around except for the corner of the building where I assumed I'd be shooting. The lighting there was extremely dim. I've only had one other shoot like this. Of course, it was only because it was a nude shoot. It wasn't like I was showing my junk. My backside was captured for some erotic book or something like that. Everyone else had gone home and the place was closed. The only ones here was the photographer, the lighting guy and Elizabeth. 

"Hey Liz! What's with the dim light?" I asked curiously. 

"It's to set the mood. The client wants it to be erotic and enticing." She assured me.

"Okay. Whatever." I shrugged. "So what do you want me to do?" 

"Go change into the jeans and remove your shirt." She instructed.

I quickly went to change into the jeans that was left in the dressing room and removed my shirt before returning to the set. When I approached Elizabeth, there was a girl with her back turned to me. 

Elizabeth spots me over the girl's shoulder. "Now that you are both here, we can start the shoot."

Both here? I was under the impression that I was doing a solo shoot. The girl turns around and I'm met with the girl who broke my heart last year.. Courtney. Courtney turned around and faced me. I took in her shiny curly hair and flawless skin. She still looked as beautiful as the day I met her. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Sure Courtney may be beautiful, but Alaina is gorgeous. 

"Liz, I wasn't aware it would be a two person shoot." I narrow my eyes at Elizabeth. 

"I thought I mentioned it. Oh well.. Let's get started!" She shoos us. "Jerrek I want you to stand near the bed and Courtney I want you to stand in front of him. Jerrek wrap your arms around her waist and squeeze lightly." 

This is going to be awkward.. I stand near the bed waiting for Courtney to join me. She slips off the robe I only now noticed she was wearing. She was wearing jean shorts and a laced black bra. We posed for a couple of shots. 

"Now Courtney undo the button of your shorts and expose a hint of the panties." Elizabeth instructs. 

I try to look around the studio but everywhere I turned was pitch black. I turned my gaze back to Courtney and glanced at the exposed matching black laced panties. Oh my gawd.. This is not good.. I'm sure any other guy would be happy to be in this position. Hell if I wasn't in a relationship I would be happy too. I am a guy after all. But I care way too much about Alaina. Besides this is just work. It is my job to do what my boss wants me to do. 

"Jerrek stand behind Courtney again and slip a hand into the front of her shorts. Make sure we can still see part of the lingerie." Elizabeth spoke again.

"Uhh.. I don't know Liz. Don't you think a different pose would work better?" I ask, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

Elizabeth scowls at me. "Jerrek the poses we are doing are what the client wants for this shoot. It's not an option. May I remind you, triple." She raises her eyebrows daring me to question her again. 

I furrow my eyebrows before slipping my hand inside Courtney's shorts. I made sure to stay out of her panties and push my hand towards the jeans and not her body. Well.. I attempted to. The damn shorts were skin tight! 

"It doesn't look right." Elizabeth shook her head. "I don't see any passion and want. Jerrek put your hand deeper into the shorts and Courtney tilt your head back while Jerrek plants a kiss on your neck." 

Courtney places her head on my shoulder and exposes her neck to me. I push my hand deeper into her shorts and I could feel my finger at her entrance. I silently thank the panties that are blocking my fingers from her core. I kiss her neck lightly as we pose for the photographer. 

"Perfect! Much better! Courtney, remove your shorts. Okay now Jerrek pick up Courtney and Courtney I want you to wrap your legs around Jerrek's waist. First I want shots of you against the wall and then on the dresser." Elizabeth informs us on her plans. 

Did I forget to mention that the shooting area was made to look like a bedroom? I sigh. I pick up Courtney and she quickly wraps her legs around me. I walk us towards the wall and press her back up against it. 

"Okay Courtney expose your neck and Jerrek will kiss it. Then Jerrek will expose his while you kiss his neck." I kiss Courtney's neck lightly.  

I wish this shoot would just end already. When it's my turn I expose my neck and Courtney places a light peck on my neck before attacking my neck with kisses and lightly biting down. I let out a low groan. 

"What are you doing?" I whisper. 

"Just playing the part." She whispers back.

"Ooo.. That's perfect Courtney we need more of that fire. Jerrek I want you to do the same to Courtney. The client wants lust not awkward kisses!" Elizabeth barks her orders out.

I roll my eyes. I carry Courtney and place her on the dresser. I kiss all over Courtney's neck. I'm trying to get this shoot over with already. I feel dirty and like I'm cheating on Alaina. Even if it is for work and my job. It doesn't feel right!

"Much better! Jerrek take your jeans off. Courtney push Jerrek back onto the bed and then straddle his lap." I remove my jeans. Courtney does as she's told. I pretend I'm in the Matrix movie and try to fall back slowly so the photographer could get good shots of the fall. 

I'm kind of proud of myself. My hormones are in check. 

"Okay Courtney. Reach back and unclasp your bra. I want you to hold it by the strap in the air and then drop it on the floor." 

Oh crap! No, not that. Too late. Before I knew it.. Courtney's chest was exposed and inches from my face. This is not good. I felt a straining in my pants.

 "These photos are great! Jerrek lay back in bed, get under the covers and put your hands behind your head. Courtney I want you to remove the panties and face your back to us." Courtney does as she's told. 

She slips her panties down and keeps her eyes on mine the whole time. What did I get myself into? This is wrong on so many levels! Here I am having an erotic shoot with the girl I used to love, while I am currently dating someone I think I might be falling in love with. I'm going to hell.. 

"Okay now get under the covers with Jerrek. The client wants a couple of photos looking like you guys are making love." Elizabeth barks her orders again.

Courtney and I look at each other then back to Elizabeth. "Seriously?" 

"Yes. So I suggest you make it look believable. It needs to be convincing." She shrugs, nodding to the photographer.

Courtney begins grinding herself on top of me. My whole body tensed. She smirks down at me when she feels my arousal. 

"Okay let's take a break!" Elizabeth yells.

Courtney hops off of me and wraps a robe around herself. The photographer walks over to me.

"You are one lucky guy. Courtney is sexy! I wish I was in your shoes." He pats my back in awe. 

I don't respond. I wait till I am calm before standing up to grab a water bottle.

-----

Courtney's POV

Operation seduce Jerrek is working perfectly! When I pitched the idea of certain poses to the client, I had no idea it would be so much fun. When Jerrek's fingers were against my core I wished those panties were none existent. I'd do anything to feel his flesh against me.

I looked over at Elizabeth. Hmm.. 

"Hey Lizzy. I don't know if I can continue this shoot.." I frown.

Her eyes widen. "What? Why?" 

"I just don't fell comfortable. I think the boxers Jerrek is wearing is irritating my skin." I shift my weight trying to look uncomfortable. 

"I'll take care of it." Elizabeth nods. 

"I was also thinking about the photos. The client wants lustful moments captured. What if.." I whisper the last part in Elizabeth's ear. 

"Hmm.. That might work. Let me call him and see what he thinks about it." 

I smirk. I am so bad.. 

-----

Jerrek's POV

"Are we almost done Liz? How many poses do you need?" I ask an approaching Elizabeth.

"Just a few more. If you want, we could always finish the rest tomorrow." She informs me.

"No. It's okay. I'd rather finish it tonight and be done with it." I half smile.

"Great to hear! Well lets get back to work. Remove your boxers and go back under the covers." Elizabeth orders. 

"What?!? Why?" I ask confused. 

"In one of the photos I want the blanket to cover up half of your backside." She shrugs. 

"I don't think thats a good idea Liz." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Jerrek, this is your job." She walks away. 

I sigh. I'm starting to hate my boss. I jump under the covers and remove my boxers throwing it angrily onto the floor. 

"Okay Courtney get back in position. Make it look real you two!" Elizabeth smiles.

Courtney slides under the covers and straddles my torso. "Whoa! What happened to your boxers?" She whispers.

"Liz had me take them off." I answer angrily. 

"Whoa. Control your anger. No need to take it out on me." She looks down at me. "Well.. Unless you want to get aggressive.. Then you can definitely take it out on me.." Courtney bites her lip seductively. 

"Don't do that.." I mutter. 

"Don't do what?" She bites her lip again, giving me an innocent look.

I grip her waist. "You know what." I growl.

She let out a moan. I just realized that her core was resting on my lower region. 

"Sorry.." I mumble. I immediately let go of her waist.

"Okay you two. Enough talking! Some of us want to go home before midnight." Elizabeth yells.

Courtney starts grinding herself against me. I could feel myself harden at the feeling. Damn hormones. I try to think of dead animals and it was slowly stating to work. That was until Courtney leant down putting her chest in my face. 

I knew that was enough to make me hard as a rock. Courtney smirked. 

"What are you doing?" I whispered. 

"I'm just doing my job." She chuckled lightly. 

Her laughter caused her chest to heave up and down. Courtney continued rubbing herself against me. I could feel I wasn't the only one turned on. I could feel her juices dripping on my skin. It definitely turned me on even more. I swear I really am going to hell! I can't do this to Alaina. My thoughts were interrupted when Elizabeth spoke up again. 

"I spoke to the client during break and he requested a few more shots. Jerrek grab Courtney's breasts in both of your hands and stare up into her eyes." I inwardly groaned. 

Yhup. I officially hate my boss. I hesitantly grabbed Courtney's breast in my hands and looked into her eyes. At first her eyes were closed and then they opened and all I could see was lust. Her eyes showed want and need. There was something else I couldn't quiet decipher. 

I got so lost trying to figure out what the look in her eyes meant. I didn't expect what happened next. I felt myself submerged into her soaked core. She slammed herself on top of me. I was so shocked. From the shock of what she had done, how Alaina would hate me after she finds out and from the pleasure as her tight walls fit around me perfectly. 

"Courtney what the hell??" I pushed her off. 

She wasted no time sliding back down my shaft. We both moaned in pleasure. 

I grabbed the back of her head. "What are you up to?" I whispered angrily.

"What does it look like? I'm giving you what you want baby.." She whispered back. 

"I don't want this. I'm seeing someone damn it!" I growl at her. 

Courtney takes this opportunity to lift her core and slam back down on me. I groan in pleasure. I grip her waist trying to lift her off of me. I don't want this! She pushed against me causing me to go deeper inside her. She moaned my name against my ear. 

I love it when girls moan my name during sex but this is so wrong. I can't do this. I flipped us over and pulled myself out of her. 

"That's perfect Jerrek. We are almost done." Elizabeth said. Liz came over and arranged the blanket for the shot she wanted. "Okay. Now Courtney wrap your legs around Jerrek's waist."

Courtney quickly wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me back to her hard. I slipped right into her core, causing her to moan.

"That was great guys! We got all the shots we needed." Elizabeth dismissed us. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
5.6K 114 18
My brother's best friend didn't always annoy me, but lately he's been getting on my last nerve. Why can't he treat me the way all the other guys do...
Clueless By Ash:)

Teen Fiction

393K 10.4K 30
He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally sets you down and kisses your forehead...
2.1M 56.2K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...