Vampire's slave

By PrincesVictoriaJames

Screams start to pirce my ears... Where am i? Oh right i just pissed my owner and he sent me back to slave ma... More

Vamire's slave
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 part I
Autors note
Chapter 16 part II
Contest!!!!
Chapter 17
Not and update
Chapter 18
Character contest!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
I NEED YOUR HELP
GUYS!!! ATTENTION!!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
NOT AN UPDATE VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 23
Important matter
Chapter 24

Chapter 3

26.6K 711 52
By PrincesVictoriaJames

Eathan's pov.

I sat her down on passenger seat. She was struggling. I smiled to myself, locked the doors and started driving towards my castle. She stopped struggling after some time and I heard her breathing slow down. She was sleeping. I couldn't resist looking at her. OK, it turned into staring. Her hair fell perfectly and covered her neck and chest, she looked so peaceful, almost perfect.

Isis pov.

After he put me in the car I struggled but I was tired so I decided to give up. I rested my head on the car window and closed my eyes picturing freedom. With that thought I fell asleep. But I still felt his eyes on me.

Eathan's pov.

We arrived at my humble home. If you could say that for a huge castle. I didn't want to wake her up so I picked her up gently. I gasped when she put her arm's around my neck and smiled. Why was she smiling??

Isis pov.

I felt myself being picked up so I put my arm's around my carrier's neck and smiled. Why was i smiling? His scent was beautiful, like the ocean. My carrier laid me down on something soft. And I continued my sleep.

I woke up only to see him. Eathan was laying extremely close to me his arm's protectively wrapped around my waist. My heart rate sped up. Why did I feel like this???

VOTE
FAN
COMMENT
TELL OTHERS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.1K 39
I was bought by my master from the slavery shop. this time of living is when the vampires are the one who should be treated as a master and serve by...
3.5M 80.8K 49
A new world has begun where humans were no longer at the top. The vampires have taken over and have put everyone else at the bottom. Hatspehut and he...
342 22 14
♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱ ✧ Aadiveer Singh Suryavanshi✧ "Mujhe pagal banne ki koi j...
46K 751 17
What will it take for Isis and Remy to find love with one another?🤷🏽‍♀️