Teaching The Bad Girl To Be G...

By Golden_RJ

"Is it a turn off?" She grins while revealing her purely white teeth as she inches her face closer to mine... More

Author's Notes.
Getting to know the characters
Chapterd 1: DOUGHNUTS! And Busy Mornings.
Chapterd 2: Jinx Vinx CafΓ©
Chapterd 3: We seriously DON'T need to talk
Chapterd 4: What? I am sobbber
Chapterd 5: I'm disgusted
Chapterd 6: Didn't expect you as a lesbian
Chapterd 7: N-no, I'm Not A Murderer
Chapterd 8: We're Going To California?
Chapterd 9: Jokey Joke
Chapterd 10: Wheres my bra?
Chapterd 11: No drunkie-slow your role
Chapterd 12: Women Love A man in Uniform.
Chapterd 14: You're a Legend
Chapterd 15: Laser Tag Kickass
Chapterd 16: Lesbo Phase?
Chapterd 17: Like Disappear
Chapterd 18: Infamous Ky
Chapterd 19: Why the shitty "Hmp"?
Chapterd 20: Slumber Party?
Chapterd 21: Wait, sex dreams?
Chapterd 22: It's My Cheat Week
Chapterd 23: Fuck Off
Chapterd 24: Aren't We All Curious
Chapterd 25: Does he fucking stalk me
Chapterd 26: Take me home
Chapterd 27: BAD-BOY-STYLE
Chapterd 28: YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND!
Chapterd 29: Sad moments
Chapterd 30: Funday Sunday
Chapterd 31: Lactose intolerant
Chapterd 32: Laser Tag Kickass pt. 2
Chapterd 33: Dan the Man
Author's Notes
Chapterd 34: But you're not a girl
10k YOU SAY?
Chapterd 35: Boxing 101
Chapterd 36: Skin tight dress
Chapterd 37: Rocky Balboa
Sharing Love
Advertisement

Chapterd 13: Did You Just Tell Me To Shut Up?

1.6K 59 0
By Golden_RJ

Ky Guery (P.O.V)

After the team ruined the very intense moment Jay and I just encountered, we quickly part our distance. The team and I jump right back into finishing our project from earlier and fixing our errors.

As I work and focus on the digital screen, I feel Jays eyes stare tensely at me. I abruptly turn to face her, she turns her head quickly. It was very obvious. I let out a low chuckle and turn back around towards the screen.

A smirk lingers on my lips as I try to focus on my digital sketching. I think Kace notice my smirking and odd behavior because she raises an eyebrow. I quickly replace my smirk with my usual thin lined facial expression. Kace continues to observe me while throwing me a weird amused look.

Nosy fucks.

******

"Can you add a new layer to Suphiro's sword?" Kace calls out to Nolan. I look down at my watch and see it's gotten pretty late.

"Guys, we're actually gonna wrap it up, " I call and they all nod and clean up their areas. Shutting down their systems and closing down the laptops and sketchpads.

"Alright see you man," Nolan calls out as him and Kace argue about something dumb per usual. Oliver however lingers longer than usual. He's usually the first one out the door.

"Can I help you with something?" I call to him. He stands and stares at Jay oddly and soon turns his eyes to me. He shakes his head.

"'No no, goodnight boss lady," he chuckles and exits the room. Once everyone leaves I turn to stare at Jay. The elephant in the room has increased. She seems nervous, I stare as she bounces her knee up and down, leaning against the equipment that I told her is highly expensive. She sees that and quickly removes herself from it.

"Listen Jay," I start off because I know I was in the wrong, I typically am when it comes to her. Jay eyes me angrily, staring at me with her nose flared and her arms folded across her chest.

She's mad?

"I understand that it was a mistake and very inappropriate interaction that..." she begins to ramble. Majority of the time I get tired of her talking and being stuck up, so I block her nagging out. But todays different because I, for once, actually want to voice my opinion.

Thank you very much.

"Okay, shut up for minute," I demand rather harshly, but I noticed sometimes I have to take it there with her. Jay is very confused and she plays this little victim game that I am entirely tired of. She eyes me completely stunned, maybe because I told her to shut up.

"Did you just tell me to shut up?" She questions confusingly and baffled. It's kinda adorable when she's angry, which is all the time because she always complains on how much of a bitch I am, but I think her attitude is far more fucked up than mine.

She continues to stare at me with vengeful eyes as she waits for me to speak.

"Yeah, I kinda know what you're going to say, so just shut up. I know we shared a kiss earlier and I know you're probably overthinking everything and making things a big fucking deal." I'm not really helping things because she cocks her head to the side and clenches her jaw, as if shes waiting for the very right moment to attack me viciously.

"It's not one, it was an experiment on my behalf and I shouldn't have done it. So sorry." I mumble the last part. I'm not sorry, I don't regret it. Sorry not sorry.

Minutes go by and she remains silent. I wait for her to speak because well- I had my turn.

"You have the goddamn nerve to tell me to shut up! And you don't know what I am going to say because you're not a freaking mind reader. I'm not making a big deal." She starts to go above and extreme, or however the fuck you say it. Just know she's over doing it. Angrily rampaging about how the kiss was my fault because I tempted her to do it. Like I said, it was an experiment. Jay likes me, she's just telling herself she doesn't because of her weird mindset of not believing in bisexuality.

Hm, I wonder do I walk around with a loaded gun pointed at someones head, practically screaming kiss me. I completely zone out and stare at her big hazel eyes. The ones she always states "are a regular shade of brown" with her cute button nose.

But why does she have to be so annoying?

"Nice Ky, now I am annoying?" She sighs. I snap out of it and stare at her shocked.

"Ah shit, I said that out loud?" I quietly ask myself and she looks over at me. A disgusted, frustrated look.

"Look I didn't..." I try but again, there she goes cutting me off.

"I may be bitching right now..." I wouldn't say it myself, but thats something she never stops doing. "But you're kind of an asshole." That just makes great pain run through my cold.dead.heart.

"Is that so?" I question folding my arms. She nods nervously but soon nods with confidence.

"Yes, and I'm not so keen on your attitude!" Whoa, I think she's filling me with too many compliments now.

"Okay than leave," I smirk humorously at her. She looks over at me quickly and looks baffled.

"What?" She chuckles sarcastically.

"Get out. Since I'm such an asshole and whatever the fuck you call me. Leave, get out." I carelessly turn my attention back to my screen that I didn't shut down just yet.

I still stare observant at her from the corner of my eye though.

She angrily grabs her bag and throws it over her shoulder as she struts out in a very angry, fuming out the mouth way. It was so funny that I chuckled to myself hysterically as I started to work a bit more.

Man, I am going to manage getting on ever single nerve in her body-- at the rate of this lovely friendship spiraling.

Jay P.O.V

At this rate, I honestly didn't care about my appearance at work, nor getting fired by Darwin. Who by the way, knows Ky and seeing things didn't exactly end well for us, makes me not care even more. I still can't believe she kicked me out the other night.

Man I hate her.

"I'm ready!" Someone calls as I try to fix the stupid ice machine. This always happens, whoever uses it before me fills it with hot water instead of cold and throughout the entire day it creates water rather than ice.

"One moment please," I state as I dig deeper into the ice machine trying to find the scooper.

"Take your time cheeks." I can't get a break, can I? I step down the stool and wipe my wet hands onto my apron and turn to stare at her.

Ky stands there with her short chiseled brown hair and big bright green eyes which squints at me as I throw her a frustrated look.

"What?" I groan as she taps her hand against the counter. I know she's come here to stir up nothing but trouble and I'm not for it. Today has been a slow-calm-cool-collective day and I haven't seen a whiny teen all day which is perfect. There's only four people sitting down in our lobby on there laptops looking active and busy, so just imaging the annoyance that's about to occur irritates me.

"Do you talk to all your customers this way, or is it just me with the special treatment?" She chuckles playfully as she smiles brightly at my appearance, which is dark circled eye-bags, bird nest hair and red-puffy eyes. My allergies were killing me last night and that kept me up with itchy eyes and a runny noses.

"What would you like to order Kylie?" I grit through my clenched teeth. She frowns at the mention of her real name and shakes her head.

"What's on the menu Janet?" She plays. That isn't my name and she knows that. She's in a playful mood I see.

"What would you like to order Ky?"

"Much better, hi fellow worker, I would like to purchase a black roasted coffee, 4 sugars, oh and a late evening dinner with you, tonight?" I ring up her order ignoring the last irrelevant part. Did she really just ask me on a date? That has to be the most stupidest idea she has proposed.

"Black roasted coffee, correct?" I ask--affirming her order and not being interested in her date proposal.

"Did you not hear me?" She chuckles baffled. I heard every word she said, again I'm not interested.

"Name to write on your cup?" I continue to do my job. Which annoys her because she stands there with her nose flared and her arms folded across her little boy chest.

Ha, little boy chest! Gosh I'm jealous.

"Can you like fucking stop!" She groans frustrated. She's frustrated? I'm annoyed that she thought it'll be a good idea to come into my work area and ask me on a date, also highlighting that she did kick me out of hers the other night.

"Im not interested in a date with you Ky," I calmly state.

"Why not Jay?" She raises an eyebrow unimpressed with my answer. Rejection doesn't suit her, I can tell by how puzzled my responses sounded.

"Nope I'm good, and I'll write Kylie on you're cup," I smile bitterly and go to make her coffee. Chloe points to the clock as I walk pass her. I glance at it and see that's it's 2:55 PM.

"Shit! Joe gets out in 5 minutes!" I groan out aloud. I was suppose to leave 10 minutes ago, I mentally slap my forehead.

"Hey, can you give me a ride?" I ask Chloe and she makes an "oooh" look.

"I'm so sorry but I can't, Alex just left early and now you're leaving, so I'm the only person working this shift until 3:30," she explains and looks at me with an empathic look.

"Yeah, it's okay," I smile and quickly make Ky's coffee and hand it to Chloe. I toss on my jacket and grab my bag and quickly jog towards the door.

"You never gave me an answer cheeks," Ky smirks as I push out the door with her following behind me.

"I did actually, I said "nope I'm good". I thought I cleared the air about me being straight ." I quickly look over at the bus schedule to see when will the next bus arrive.

"Are you sure because you kissed me back that day," she states in a matter-of-factly tone. I quickly turn to her.

"Look, I am late to pick up my little sister from school and you're not making things easy for me, so can you just go away!" I sigh irritatedly and her annoyed mouth turns into a smirk as she stares down at me.

"I'll give you a ride then," she offers with a huge smile as she strides closer to me and takes a sip of her coffee. She spits it out and toss it over her shoulder, making a good cup of coffee go to waste.

"No thanks," I groan while taking two steps back away from her.

"Come on! You already said that you're late to retrieve her, I can take you because I'm trying to be nice," she assures while staring at me sternly. I glance at her and quickly approach.

"I don't think I want a ride from someone who's aware I don't have a car and made me catch a cab the other night. Where was your assistance then? Huh?" I say as I poke at her shoulder roughly. She eyes where I poked her and then her eyes fall back on me.

"Alrighty, be late to pick up your sister then," she shrugs and walks away. I think over it for a bit, if I wait on the bus, I'll be waiting a pretty long time.

"Okay okay fine, but please don't irritate me and I won't irritate you," I groan as I rub my eyelids. She turns around and give me a big evil smile. Oh lord.

" Come on!" She groans as she pulls out her car keys. We quickly walk toward her car which I expected to be expensive and flashy but it was the complete opposite. She comes to a halt in front of an old beat up Jeep and enters the drivers side.

"You're wealthy and you own this?" I ask stunned as I slide into the seat reaching for my seat belt, but there isn't one.

You don't have much room to talk, humble yourself you don't even have a car.

" Annnd I don't have a seat belt," I whisper quietly to myself and she glances over at me with this boyish smirk. She leans over and I have no idea what she's doing until she reaches on the side of my thigh and pulls a seat belt over me and slides it into the clicker thingy. She moves back into her seat and removes a few strands of her chestnut curly hair from her eyes. She does it so adorably.

Man I hate her....I hate this!

"At least I have a car!" She mumbles under her breath as she reverses the car.

Got you there.

" Yeah, well I didn't grow up with a gold platter filled with precious jewels for me to pick from every morning," I mention harshly and regrettably and Ky sighs loudly and annoyed.

"There is no mute button with you is there?" She questions briefly staring at me annoyed.

"I'm afraid not," I state sarcastically.

"Like seriously you bash me constantly even though you don't fucking know me. I try to be nice, I even approach you respectively to ask you on a date and you drag me down with insults and your terrible attitude. I thought I was the person with the shitty attitude, but you're annoying as fuck and mean," she admits. I stare at the road not really offended. I pay attention to her fast driving and her annoyed expression.

"Northview Middle School?" She finally speaks asking where is the location of the school.

"Garner Middle School," I answer. She nods and reaches for the radio. Turning it to a classic rock station. She turns the volume up loudly, making it hard for me to think.

Okay maybe I have been such a bitch lately but nothing feels the same after that kiss. I just wanted to avoid her but she keeps popping up and the more I see her I think I fall for her.

Wait fall for her? What the fuck am I saying? That I have a pinch of feelings for Ky, but I'm into men?

Or maybe I'm a grown woman who is confused with her emotions and feelings and is struggling desperately with my identity and instead of admitting I may have a small girl crush on Ky, I be a complete bitch.

Kinda like middle schoolers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 144K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
161K 4.4K 60
π‘Œ/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’π‘₯ π‘Žπ‘  𝑖𝑛 𝐺𝑃 π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž πΊπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘π‘–π‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  ---------- I was still...
118K 683 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
387K 11.5K 22
Nothing's worse than your crush finding out about your search history... your po rn search history to be exact. >>>β€’>>β€’<< "...S...