You Should Have Chosen me

By seemah870

Tati Fiori was forced to be married at a young age to solve her family business problems. Logan Henderson tho... More

You Should Have Chose me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 39

56.2K 1.1K 169
By seemah870

Tristan had left 2 days before the show. I was a little down. But that was not going to stop me from shining during this moment that I'd dreamt of. Worked extremely hard for. 

"I can't believe he just left you like that." Kia said while eating ice cream right out of the tub.

"Yea I know. But what can I do? It's work. The company needs to be whipped back in shape anyway." I shrugged. 

"There you go again defending him. Come on Tati, he's a great guy. We know it. But he should've known how important this is to you. " Stacey scolded me.

"Well, I'm glad that you guys will be there with my parents too." we hung out the rest of the day. Just lazing around, drinking wine. The usual.

The morning of the show, the girls left to get ready and I went for my workout with my kick boxer. Last minute exercise then the crazy whilrwind started. Backstage, we were ushered into our famous pink robes and started with hair and makeup. The other girls started coming in. Everyone from Alessandra to Cara to Candice and Barbara Palvin were here. It was good seeing them again.

There was a bouquet of roses sitting on my table and it was from Tristan of course. As if he knew it was a perfect time, my phone rang and it was him.

"Baby?" he said.

"Hey, Tristan." 

"I'm sorry I can't be there. You still love me?"

"I'm not going to pretend it isn't bothering me. I'm upset that you're not here. Of course, I still love you." I sighed.

"I know. I know you are and you have every right to be. Good luck ok? You'll have everyone drooling as always."

"Alright baby. See you soon." and I hung up.

The music was thumping already and the camera was following us around recording for the show. This year, I was opening the show again which was a huge honor and I was wearing the fantasy bra and another. In total, I had 3 pieces to wear. Which meant that I was going to have to run right after I was off the runway.

"Tati darling get ready. The guests are coming in. CAN WE HAVE SOMEONE HAND TATI HER SHOES PLEASE." the coordinator talked to me then started yelling at the assistants.

"I'll be back for you in 15 minutes love." and he walked away screaming again into his headset.

"Tatiana, so is your gorgeous hunk of a boyfriend here tonight?" a random person who was an interviewer asked me.

"No, he's away on work." I smiled in what I hoped looked to be sincere.

I wasn't going to feel sad. Not at this moment. The things that were going to take place in the next 2 hours were incredible. It was going to be my time to shine and for fuck's sake, I'm going to shine.

My heels were given to me. My first outfit was resembling Buddha's orange clothing that he wore. My shoes were golden in color and resembled slightly like Kanye West's angel shoes for Giusseppe Zanotti. It was 5 inches tall, making me look taller than ever, just the way I liked it. My make up was perfect. The only time I wore makeup was during times like these and photoshoots. I had gold eyeliner and my hair was in a perfect mane. Not forgetting my heavy wings also.

"Tatiana darling let's get a move on!!" the coordinator came back and I followed her to the main stage. The other models were in line all of them wishing me luck. I could hear the murmur of the crowd outside. Everyone famous would be there. My parents and brother would be there too. Cheering me on as usual.

"Yes yes the angel is here. I repeat. Que the lights and music. Dim everything down. Props up and dancers GO GO GO." he said into his mic again and the traditional dancers went out first and the slow music started. The tempo escalated and the booming voice said "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW!"

That was my queue to go out. I braced my self and stepped out. The spotlight shown on me and the crowd went wild. I started strutting down the runway, everyone's applaud still loud as thunder. I gave coy smiles. I knew where my parenst were sitting with my brother and when I turned in that direction, he was there with them. Tristan was there wolf whistling and cheering me on. How could I have not seen that coming?!! I reached the end of the runway where the cameras were, I bit my lip hopefully coming off as a sex bomb, and blew a kiss. 

I turned around and started walking back. When I  reached the end, one assistant quickly took me to change into the fantasy bra.  It registered to me that he was there. I couldn't be happier. It gave me an opportunity to show off a little also since he's never seen the model side of me.

Miguel was out on stage doing his thing. The event director hurried me along and he was talking to someone on his mic. 

I started screaming for one of the hair dressers to pass me some hair spray cause I felt my hair drop a little. I assesed myself in front of the mirror that was next to the line of the models. It was my turn and just as I stepped out, Miguel took my hand and walked with me to the end of the runway. Instead of blowing a kiss, I kissed his cheek. Obviously, I knew Tristan was watching. A little payback for making me feel so sad. I let go of Miguel's hand and walked back.

My last costume change was for the PINK line. It was a simle black and gold bra with gold shorts that had PINK written in black across my butt. I carried a tote and wore high stocking and paired it with Mary Janes. Rita Ora was singing her heart out when I came out for the last time. I looked directly at Tristan and blew him a kiss. The screen showed his face and his reactions and the crowd loved it. 

The last model went out after me and the event director told us to walk back out onto the stage to thank everyone. We held hands and when we came out, everyone was on their feet. We waved, I made sure I waved at my parents and brother and obviously Tristan who looked like he was happy. 

Backstage, the girls and I prepared for the after party. I already had a simple red sequined Farah Khan dress paired off with Tom Ford heels. There were special showers for us so we showered and I had my hair done again.

Before heading out, we did interviews on the carpet and that was it. The party was already started when we got there. It was at the hotel next door.

"There she is. My baby. We're so proud of you." my mother gushed as she hugged me. Then my dad then my brother.

"Hello, there stranger. How are you." I held out my hand for Tristan to shake. 

"Hello stranger." he said then held my hand and gently pulled me to him. He kissed me in front of everyone.

"We'll leave you two alone." my brother dragged my parents away.

"I'm sorry I lied. I just wanted to surprise you.' he said pushing my hair behind my ears.

"Well, I was. Thank you for coming. It meant alot." I grinned.

"How could I miss my supermodel girlfriend's show. Did you have to kiss that guy though." he pouted.

"Learnt your lesson haven't you. Don't lie to me" I kissed him. 

We enjoyed the rest of the night. My parents left early and my brother probably was with a girl. A few of my friends were headed to a night club we Tristan and I went along. It had been a while since we went clubbing too. The last time we went I was cornered by freaks and nearly got raped. This time I made sure I stuck by his side.

We mingled with everyone drank drinks. Then when my favorite songs came up I dragged him to the floor to dance with me. I realized then that I never really danced with him properly. I made sure I danced provocatively. He was my boyfriend after all. After dancing, I was pulled aside by the club's official people to take pictures with them.  Tristan waited patiently and then we left.

THE NEXT YEAR IN JULY

"How many bikinis are you planning on taking with you? It's not like this thing is next to the beach." Anthony looked at my suitcase which was partially filled with bikinis.

Tristan and I were getting ready to go to Belgium for the music festival Tomorrowland. He got the tickets for my birthday last year.

"I know but they're just tops. It's gonna be sweaty. Bikini tops are perfect. I'm bringing other clothes too Tony. Don't worry. I've got shorts and those cute flower head band things." I pointed out.

"You're so crazy when it comes to raves." he shook his head and folded my dress just in case we went anywhere fancy.

"I'm just happy I get to finally go. Not worry about work and I'm going with Tristan so I know I'll be safe."

"Just hurry the packing up. Your flight is in a few hours."

"Baby! I'm home." Tristan said. I heard him coming up the stairs and when he stepped into the room and saw the mess I made he started laughing. Through out the time we were together, it wasn't all just awesome sex and laughter. We fought somtimes. It ended up with me storming out and buying 5 pairs of shoes and when I get back we don't talk to each other forr a while. Then we both apologize and that led to great makeup sex also.

Tristan set the rule that we never ever go to bed mad at each other and that I have to be home before he reaches home. If I had to be out late, I had to tell him so he could come to pick me up wherever. I loved the fact that he loved me so much. That he cared for me more thatn anyone else in the world.

I pouted at him "Don't laugh at me. I just want this trip to be perfect." 

He stopped laughing and smiled "Don't worry baby. It will be perfect. If you miss out anything we can always buy stuff there." he shrugged.

I smiled and accepted his kiss. We got to packing and he finished earlier than me.

"Baby I just need to go into town to collect something from the office. I'll be back then we can leave." he grabbed the keys to his car and left.

Tony smiled at me and said " Your boyfie is a fine piece of ass. Mhmmm." 

"I know right? I'm gonna shower." I took a shower and changed into a simple black strapless jumpsuit which was flowy. I paired it with simple loafers. Made sure I had the tickets for the flight and my passport. Tony lugged the two pieces of luggage down and I carried the hand luggage.

Tristan came into the apartment right on time. He looked a little flustered. "Thank god I found my passport." he said sheepishly and waved it in front of me.

"Can't believe you didn't tell me you couldn't find it. Give it to me. I'll keep it." we said goodbye to the dogs and then loaded the things into my Range Rover. Tony followed us so he could take the car back.

After checking everything in, I hugged Tony for the last time. "Have a great time." he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Tony.  Be safe too."  then he left.

"Are you ready for the best 4 days of your life?" Tristan hugged me from the back while we were waiting at the lounge.

"Hell yeah!!" I kissed him lightly. As a treat, Tristan got us first class tickets on the airline that flew directly to the event. Which I was grateful for because I couldn't really stand not being able to lie down fully.

~~~

After we landed, we rented a convertible Mustang and drove to the hotel. We checked in and decided to rest and have a night in. The next day, we woke up pretty early. Tristan wasn't in bed which surprised me. I flipped on the television and watched some random show and in he came wearing wife beaters and basketball shorts. He was sweating and there was a small towel around his neck. Yummy.

"You're awake. I just went to the gym. Release some tension." he sat next to me.

"What tension baby?" I climbed on him and straddled him. His arms went around my waist. I could feel him grow hard and I smiled.

"Just silly work stuff. Nothing to worry." he said huskily.

I began kissing his ear then trailed down to his neck then suck the skin and made sure I left a deep purple mark. He groaned in pleasure and lifted me up. "Let's continue this in the shower." he said.

I shook my head then kissed him.

After and hour, we finally changed into our clothes. There was a slight glitch when he saw what I was wearing.

"Where do you think you're going wearing that?" he looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his head. 

I was wearing a royal blue halter bikini and a tank top which was really thin you could see through it and my shorts were those studded high waisted shorts. I was ready for the rave.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked.

"Well, how am I going to keep people off you? You look goregeous and all the guys will flock to you. We're going to have lunch downstairs. Can't you wear a top that isn't see through?" he scratched the back of his neck.

"Fine.. Fine. Don't be a whiner baby." he was true. I didn't want people realizing who I was. Then they'd harrass me for things. I put on a different t-shirt then grabbed the sunscreen, our tickets and we were off.

For lunch, we made sure we were stuffed because we didn't want to waste time findin food later. We got into the car and made our way to the massive site of Tomorrowland. There were SO many people there already. Most of them camped out in little tents on the site itself. But i wasn't a tent kind of girl.

We parked our car and I changed back into the loose tank top. We wiped sunscreen all over ourselves, I put on my little flower tiara making me look like a forest nymph. Tristan was just in shorts and wife beaters. We slipped on our shades and got out of the car. He held onto my hand we walked to the stages.

"Which stage shall we go to first baby?" he held the map and the set times of the DJ's.

"Well the main person I  want to see today Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike. They are the opening act at the main stage. It starts in about 15 minutes. After that we can head over to the whimsical stage to see Kaskade, the move back here for AFrojack then Alesso." I smiled.

"Lead the way milady." we held hands and went off.

We reached the immense set. It had its legendary sun in the center and the famous book that flipped open and introduced them.

The opening set by Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, the Belgian brothers,  brought the house down. 80 thousand people jumped and screamed. Tristan stod behind me all the time and his arms were wrapped around my waist. We made a few friends all from different countries. When we went to the Kaskade set, I was bubbling with excitement.

"I love Kaskade so much. He's gonna play his new song and I may just cry from the excitement." I gushed as we stood amongst the crowd. We were pretty infront of the stage.

"I love him too. Not the usual house. Little more relaxed." he agreed. I loved how I could talk about music with him. He understood me. Most people would just stare at me cause they thought house music was too loud. But something about it just made me so happy. 

The set went dark and everyone started hollering. even though I was tall, and we were quiet up front, my vision was blocked. Tristan didn't have a problem. He towered over everyone. Realizing that I couldn't see, he said " Baby, sit on my shoulders." he bent down.

"Are you serious? I'm heavy." I said.

When I was younger, I went for concerts and got so jealous of girls who got carried up on boys shoulders. I was over weight at that time. 

"Don't be crazy. You're so light. Come on hurry." carefully, I sat on his muscular shoulders and he stood up. I  was so high up and I had the perfect view of everything. I was on his shoulder through out the whole hour and he was fine. I was worried I would be too heavy but he was fine with it. We finished up the rest of the day and it was amazing.

Day two was equally great. But on the Third day, I was ecstatic. "Today, we're gonna see Calvin Harris, Avicii and lastly, Hardwell. They're all on tha main stage so we won't have to move." I told Tristan.

We were still lazing around in bed. "Anything for you baby." he kissed my forehead.

"I forgot to tell you I got us VIP and backstage tickets today." he said.

My heart literally stopped for a few seconds. "Are you serious? You better be Tristan Michael Kane or I'm going to kill you." I said looking at him.

"I'm not joking baby! I told you I'd do anything for you and you deserve the best." I kissed him after he said that.

"I can't believe I'm going to meet Hardwell. I'm going o cry right now." 

At noon, I put on my Hardwell tank top and Tristan put his on. We got matching ones cause we're so cheesy. When we arrived, we parked in a different area. The area where there were trailers for the DJ's. I gripped Tristan's hands tightly and he squished mine in reassurance.

"This is the lounge area." he said quietly.

Tristan shook hands with one of the people who I assumed was the person who got us in.

"This is my girlfriend. Tatiana Fiori." he said looking at me.

"Ah, yes who doesn't know her. The boys will be excited to meet an angel." I couldn't help but blush at that. Sometimes, I forgot that I was a model and that people actually knew who I was. Just then Calvin Harris walked in and I stared at him. I tried not to let my mouth hang open too widely. We met before. The time when Logan was alive. The night at Lavo.

"Tatiana Fiori. Nice to meet ya again." he said in the sexiest Sottish accent.

"Adam! Good to see you." I said hugging him. Not many people knew that Calvin Harris's real name was Adam Wiles.

I looked at Tristan and he didn't seem to mind me hugging Adam. "You guys feel free to come up onto the set while I play. I'm sure the crowd will luv it." he said.

I couldn't believe it. I was gonna party with Calvin Harris. We went out halfway through his set. He introduced Tristan and I and the crowd went wild. Adam let me get up on the table and spray the bottle of Moet Chandon onto the crowd. After that set, we went to the lounge again and took some pictures. Adam took one of his famous quirky Instagram selfies with me and put the weird effects on it. It was hilarious.

Most of the Dj's were in the lounge. They weren't shy to come up and talk to me and I was really happy that they did. From Alesso to ther Nervo girls, Dimitri and Mike and when Hardwell came my heart stopped. I loved Hardwell as much as I loved Calvin Harris.

 "Tatiana Fiori? Nice to meet you. I'm Robert" he said telling me his real name.

"Yes, I love your work. Cant wait to hear you play your new track with Dyro." I gushed.

We talked more about his new tracks and world tours. I took pictures with him and asked him to sign my iphone case.

"Are you having fun?" Tristan asked me. All I could do was hug and kiss him.

"Are you kidding me. I'm running on adrrenalin from all the excitement." he laughed with me and we enjoyed the rest of the show. I was pumped out after Hardwell's show. He knows how to work the crowd. We walked back to the normal area.

"Hey, what do you say to a ride on the ferris wheel." he asked me.

"Sure. I could do with that." We got in line. When it came to our turn, I got into the comfy carriage. I hadn't realized it but Tristan was talking to someone. 

"Tristan come on! You're holding up the line!" he looked at me and he jogged up.

"What were you telling the guy?" I asked as I strapped on the safety belt.

"Nothing just telling him to make sure not to kill us." he said.

The carriage moved and we were slowly lifted up. We could see the whole of Dreamland. (That's what the place is called). The main stage was lighted as one of the DJ's played their set.

"It's gorgeous up here." I said quietly. The wind blew and it was nice and cold.

"I think it's Kaskade playing again." he said.

Tristan and I loved Kaskade if you couldn't tell by now. "Wouldn't it be great if he played our song right now?" I said. Our favourite song was called It's you It's me. It was our song because that was the song that played in the nightclub when we met in Vegas.

Like it was orchestrated, the familiar tune played. I turned to Tristan and he smiled at me.

"Did you do this?" I asked shocked.

"I just wanted us to have our moment again. Do you like it?" he asked nervously.

"I love it. I love you. Thank you." I hugged him.

He pushed me back a little and held my hands. He looked nervous and his plams were slightly sweaty. "Tatiana. I loved ever since that night in the club in Vegas. I was happy when I married. It doesnt matter to me if you're fat or bald or short or broke as hell. Because I love you--"

I didn't get why he was saying all of these things all of sudden. Then I realized what he was doing and I broke into tears. "Omg. Omg. Omg" i said.

"My heart broke when you insisted we get a divorce. My heart broke when you went out with Logan. My heart shattered when he did what he did to you. But just because it broke, didn't mean I stopped loving you." he pulled out a box that had "TIffany & Co."  written on it. And I sobbed even more. I couldn't believe this was happening. He lifted open the box and it was a beautiful square cut emerald ring about 4 carats with diamonds set all around it. It was the ring that I was looking at most of the times when we went out together.

"The past few months were amazing and I hope you feel the same way. So Tatiana Fiori, will you put me out of my misery and marry me?"  

"YES YES YES. Of course, I'll marry you. Of course." I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly. He pulled us apart and slid the ring on my finger.

"I gave the first ring back and asked for this one because I knew you loved it. I bought it the first time you laid eyes on it. I love you so much." he kissed me and this time it was a slow passionate kiss. I moved onto his lap and kissed back. His lips were soft as pillows and I couldn't help but bite it.

The ferris wheel started moving again and I pulled back.

"I paid the guy to keep us up here for half an hour." he laughed.

I couldn't help but kiss him again.

~~~~~~

The next day before we boarded the plane back to NYC, I called my mother and she already knew.

"Tristan asked your father permission just before you left. We knew you were coming back engaged." she gushed.

Tony told me the same thing. That's when I realized why he kept saying "you're gonna have a good time.". The girls didn't know so they were ecstatic also.

When we landed, and after we collected our luggage, the papparazzi swarmed us. They obviously knew that we were engaged. I flashed them my wedding ring then Tristan pushed them away gently so we could enter the car.

"So Mrs.Kane, when are we getting married?" he smiled at me.

2 months later

"What if he changes his mind. What if, he realizes this is all a huge mistake and he isn't there at the church." I had a mini anxiety attack.

"Calm down Tati!! He's probably feeling the same way too!" Kia tried calming me down.

Then, my brother walked into the room "Good. You're still here. Tristan asked me to see if you had run away. He's worried you're not going to walk down the isle." he laughed.

I calmed down. Good, so he was nervous like me. So he loves me.

"Tatiana, he loved you alot. You don't have to worry about anything." my brother hugged me.

The last two months were a whirlwind. My mother helped me plan the weddind because I had work to do. There was one thing I didn't want her to handle and that was my dress. Vera Wang had called me in to ask me what kind of dress I wanted. So, I told her. It was a simple white silk dress with white lacing. My arms were covered in lace and ther dress was.. elegant. 

Tristan and I agreed that the wedding would be small, just family and friends. And it was held in  Tristan's house Italy. Where we grew up when we were younger. The bachelor and bachelorette party was really fun. The girls and Tony brought me to Vegas and yes, they planned it to clash with Tristan and his friend's also. It was at the same club we met and the only girl that gave him a lap dance was me. We flew to Italy the next day, and the rehersal dinner was carried out.

Here I was now. Sitting in front of the mirror. My hair was braided then bunned, and my tiara was in place for my veil. My bouquet of flowers were red roses and white lilies. My lips were fir engine red, matching the color of the roses. My mother had given me her beautiful diamond necklace. All in all, I felt like a princess.

"It's time." my father walked in.

I let out a deep breathe. The girls looked beautiful and started walking out to meet their groomsmen.

My father held his hand for me and I looped it through his arm. "Cara, it's alright to be nervous ok? Papa loves you always." a tear slipped out. I hugged him tightly. We were at the entrance of the church and the doors were waiting to be opened. My dad pulled my veil down the cover my face. This was it.

The church doors opened and the ever famos wedding march came on. I held on to my dad's arm tightly. Everyone was smiling at me but there was only one person I could look at. My man. My husband in a few minutes. He looked handsome as ever in his black Tom Ford suit. His hair was gelled to the side and he couldn't stop staring at me too.

When I finally reached the end of the isle, my dad lifted my veil and then Tristan came to my father and typical of my papa to say "Make her sad and you die."

We both laughed. He took my hand and whispered, "I'm so happy to be marrying you." I was pretty sure I blushed like a tomato. The priest proceeded to the ceremony. I wanted to just scream "LET ME KISS HIM ALREADY" 

Finally, the time for the vows came. Tristan started with his and he was in tears while reading it. My turn came and I was in tears also. We exchanged rings and we didn't even let the priest finish his sentence and we kissed. Tristan tipped me back like we were in the oldie movies and everyone clapped and stood up.

"Mr. and Mrs Kane!!" We walked out of the church and everyone followed. Tristan scooped me up bridal style at the stairs and the photographer took pictures.

"See you guys at the dinner!" he yelled before I could and were in the limo. As soon as he shut the door, we were kissing like we were ravenous lions.

After a while, we pulled back and we were panting. "Mr.Kane, aren't you impatient for tonight." I teased.

"What can I say Mrs.Kane. You're just too delicious to resist." he kissed me again.

"Well, you're going to have to wait. We have to do our photoshoot." he groaned.

The photoshoot was in a garden. The photographer asked us to do various poses and by the time we were done, it was time to get ready for dinner. We went back to our hotel and showered. I slipped into my custom made Versace dress. It was gold in color, I loved shiny dresses and since it was my wedding day, I wanted to look great. It was a tube dress, sweet heart neckline and it stuck to me like a glove.

"I'm going to enjoy taking that off you later." Tristan came behind me and kissed my neck. I pressed myself closer to him enjoying the feel of his kisses. 

"Don't even think about leaving me a hickey. Everyone will see it." I said as I felt him sucking on the skin.

"Awww man. I'm your husband now. What's the deal." he whined like a little boy.

"You can leave as many as you want later." I said turning around. I slipped on my heels and he held my hand.

"Let's go Mrs.Kane." he said. It gave me tingles every time he said that.

The reception was at the hotel itself and when we got there, and the doors opened, everyone clapped hands as the emcee announced our arrival. We dined on lobsters and creme brulee. Then it was the father daughter dance which had my father in tears. "Manly tears" he said.

Tristan cut in and we danced to our favorite slow song We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.  

As we danced slowly, he sang along softly into my ears and I never felt happier. When the song was over, he kissed me then tipped me back as he did in the church. The dance floor was open and everyone danced along. Tristan had asked Calvin Harris to DJ at our wedding so the music was perfection.

When the dinner was over, Tristan grabbed the microphone and said "Alright everyone. Thanks for coming. I just wanted to say that Tatiana and I are going out of town."

I was shocked when he said that. 

"I'm taking her somewhere that we can spend time alone before we get back to work. So baby, let's go." he smiled.

He set the mic down and held my hand. We said goodbye to everyone.

"Tristan, where are we going?"

"We're going to Bora-Bora. Just us and the beach for 2 weeks." 

"But I haven't packed!!!" I squealed.

"I've sorted everything out. Just get on the plane with me." he said.

So, we did get on the plane. Tristan managed to get me out of my dress but I insisted that we wait till we reached our hotel. He pouted and then agreed eventually.

When we did reach, we spent our days lazing around, sleeping in hammocks, drinking coconut water, diving with sharks. Sex whenever we felt like it.

"I love you Tristan. I'm happy you found me." I said as we sat on the beach together.

"I love you too Tatiana."

THE END.

A/N : That's it you guys. My first story done. Thank you so much for reading this. Hope you'll read my other stuff too. Thanks again!! Vote for this on tye Wattys2019! Would mean the world to me <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3.5K 43
Gemma has many theories on life, but being better off alone is her biggest one. That is, until it's being questioned by a boy from her past. ••• I s...
3.7K 66 16
Quinn Parker moves from coast to coast to pursue her dream of becoming a photographer. Will she find love along the way? Will tragedy strike and the...
988K 24.8K 43
Unedited Madison Stark a kindergarten teacher life changes upside down when she realized she has been arranged to her ex boyfriend's best friend. Rya...
19.8K 219 73
As a kid, Thalia had always imagined having the perfect life any girl could dream of. She always daydreamed about her perfect wedding, her perfect wh...