Meant to Be?

By carolinaax0

Bethany has known Jace Norman for all her life. A certain event causes Jace to know Bethany even more. But wi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
WEDDING
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

Chapter 15

174 3 0
By carolinaax0

Beth's POV
            We get to NYC and I look over at Jace who was sleeping. I take a picture and put it on snapchat. I grab all my stuff and put it in my bag. I shake Jace and he mumbles " I don't wanna dance with a monkey." ( A/N this was from the motion comic ) I laugh and shake him again. He wakes up and yells " WHAT WHAT?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?" I look down at him and say " we're here." He struggles to get up and looks out the window. He smiles and says " yessss." We get off the airplane and we find my family. We get our bags. While we were leaving Jace pokes me and says " hold on." I nod and he walks into a store and comes out with a big bear. He holds it up and says " a bear for my Bethany." I blush and say " Jace...."
              We all get in a taxi and I sit next to the window. I look through it and see the Empire State Building ~ I take a picture of it. We drive through Times Square and get to the hotel. ~ Hilton. I open the door and smile at the building. My parents take out our suitcases and we go inside. We check in and go up to our rooms. Jace and I have our own room. We go inside the room and see 2 rooms. I drop my bag and say " wow." Jace laughs and says "this is sweet." Jace goes into the 2nd room which is like a living room. I bring our bags into the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and go on my phone. Jace comes in and lays down next to me. He turns to me and brushes my hair behind my ear. I smile and say "I'm so happy you're here." Jace smiles and kisses me.
** 2 hours later **
Jace's POV
We go back to the hotel so Beth can change for her interview. Beth takes out a pink shirt and black leggings. She finds her boots and looks at me. I grin and walk up to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and whisper in her ear ~ "I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend." Then I kiss her. I push Beth against the wall and continue to kiss. I beg for entrance and she lets me. We pull apart and breathe hard. Right then someone knocks on the door. Beth jumps and looks at me. I fix my shirt and hair. Beth fixes her shirt and opens the door. It's Nikki. She comes in and says " so , how's it like having 2 rooms to yourselves?" I see Beth blush. I laugh and say " fine." Nikki gives me a funny look and says "um. Mom said we gotta leave in like 10 minutes." We nod and tell her we'll come down in a few. Nikki nods and leaves.
Beth rushes to the bathroom and does her makeup. I stand in the doorway and look at her. ~ the way her hair bounces , her beautiful face. Beth looks at me and winks. I laugh and go to the room and pick up Beth's purse. When I pick it up something falls out. ~ a letter. I pick it up and " examine " it. I was about to open it when Beth comes into the room. I shove it in her purse. Beth grabs the key card and says "ready to go?" I nod and we go to the lobby. In the lobby we find Beth's family and Mrs.DeMolta says " sweetie , you look beautiful." " thanks mom . It's like you always say ~ when you have money spend it wisely." Mr.DeMolta nods his head to me and I wave. He then says "the taxi's outside." We all hurry out and get in. I see Beth shivering so I bring her close to me and hug her. She buries her face into my chest.
Nikki's POV
Mom , Jace and Beth all go inside this building to go to the interview. I squeeze Beth's hand and say " good luck." She smiles then takes Jace's hand. I sigh and wish Owen was here. I take out my phone and text him : hey babe , miss you . xoxo . I look over to my dad and say " daddy , can I go shopping?" ( cute eyes 😂 ) My dad says " sure, sweetie." I smile and say "thanks daddy." The taxi pulls up to :Henry Bendels. I quickly open the taxi door and run inside. I see all the makeup and hats. I go to the makeup when I get a text from Owen : hey babe. miss you too. season 2 today 👏🏼 . I quickly text back : I'll FaceTime you later . I take pictures and send them to Makenna. She replays:I'm at Forever 21~ I'll buy you something.
         I look over to my dad and see he's bored out of his mind. I pick up all my rings and say " dad, I'm ready." He looks up from his phone and says " ok , come on let's go." We pay and say " so where do you wanna go?" " your mom and I need to go to the Apple Store." " why?" "because we're buying the 6s" "really?!" My dad nods and waves his hand for a taxi. We get to the Apple Store and my dad goes up to an employee and asks for 6 ~ 6s. ( 3 rose golds , 1 space gray and 2 gold. ) My dad says " Nikki, go choose a case." I nod and choose a clear case with designs on it. My dad pays and carries all the phones. I text Makenna , Matt and Beth : "dad and I got a surprise!"
Makenna's POV
         I was paying for my things when I get a text from Nikki : "dad and I got a surprise!" I text back " woo hoo." I was walking out of the store when someone bumped into me and I dropped my phone. I gasp and pick it up ~ it was cracked on the back. I feel a tear roll down my cheek : this was a new phone. Dad's gonna kill me. I breathe and put my phone in my pocket. I walk to the building where Beth was having her interview. I go inside and go to floor 4 and see Jace sitting outside on his phone. I sit next to him and say " hey JaceFace." He looks up to me and says " oh. hi Makenna." " how much longer?" "um , I don't know. They said there doing 10 days of Bethany DeMolta." " oh, so it's like what they did to you?" Jace nods and says " it's been a hour."
        I take out my phone and text mom: how much longer?" I was about to put my phone away when Jace says " dude , what happened to your phone.?!" " um I kinda dropped it." Jace laughs and says " hope your dad doesn't get mad." Right then Beth and mom come out. Beth goes to Jace and mom comes to me. We leave and wait outside for a taxi. We get in one and I ask Beth about her interview. She says " so it's gonna be 10 days of Bethany DeMolta. So I have to go back for 9 more days." I look over at Jace who looks kinda sad. We get to the hotel and go straight to my parents room. Nikki and dad were sitting there going through a bag. I knock on the door and Nikki jumps. My dad closes the bag and says " guys. Today me and Nikki went to the Apple Store and bought the 6s!" Beth gasps and almost falls down.~ Jace catches her. My dad says " we got rose gold for you 3 , space gray for Max and gold for us."
Beth's POV
          I still can't believe I got the 6s. I take the box and thank my parents and go to my room. Jace sits next to me on the bed and says " so . You like it?" I nod and says " yea , I always wanted one ever since it came out." Jace then says " Beth?" " yea?" " um..... do you wanna go out tonight?" I stop what I'm doing and say " yea , I do." Then I kiss Jace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 4 17
Bethany aspires to find her soulmate. She goes through trial and error until she realizes her soulmate is someone she can't be with due to a friendsh...
242 3 12
Almost wedded when her lies caught up on her... Five years later they met again and the past still not forgotten. Will they be able to overcome thei...
400K 3.4K 55
In which I write imagines about Jace Norman.. Not accepting anymore requests, this book is done! - Request in my messages or comments - Sweetie๐Ÿค
48.6K 586 12
you got dumped by your boyfriend and bump into Jace Norman he tries his best to impress you and you have a crush on him... does this mean forever and...