Meant to Be?

By carolinaax0

Bethany has known Jace Norman for all her life. A certain event causes Jace to know Bethany even more. But wi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
WEDDING
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

Chapter 11

182 6 1
By carolinaax0

Beth's POV
I woke up and saw a missed call from Matt 😒 and some texts from Glory. I look at Glory's texts and see one that makes me smile : Jace gets to go home tomorrow ☺️. I text back :can't wait. I get out of bed and dress up. I do my makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail and look at myself and smile. I walk to my closet and look for my tan sandals. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. My sisters were in the kitchen and my brother was in the den.
I sat at the counter and when on my phone. I saw lots of edits ~ like get better Jace and hope you're feeling better. I like some and grab an apple and tell my mom that it's time to leave. I get in the car and put my headphones in. Thinking out Loud starts playing and it reminds me of Jace.
**Flashback**
( we were 7)
It was raining and I was sitting outside of school and a boy comes up to me. I didn't know it was Jace cause his hair was wet. He runs up to me and says " what are you doing outside?" ~ he sits down next to me. I look at him and say " I'm waiting for my prince." Jace brushes his hair out of his eyes and says " I'll be your prince." I giggle and say " ok. Well.. let's go home my prince." Jace nods and takes my hand. We walk hand in hand home.
** end flashback **
I feel a tear roll down my eye, I wipe it away quickly and look out the window. We get to the studio and I breathe in and walk in. I walk to the classrooms see Sean and Riele talking. They see me and give me a hug. I sniff and say " hey guys." They smile and say " hey." We talk until we were told that school was starting. I leave the room and go to my room. I sit in the chair and wait for the rest of the people.
Owen comes and says " oh hey babe." I turn and say " hi Owen." Owen looks at me says " OMG. sorry Beth I thought you were Nikki." I laugh and say " ok." My sister then walks in and sits next to Owen. Lilimar, Brec and Haley come and sit down. I look over to the empty seat next to me ~ the seat where Jace's supposed to be. We finish school then we go to set. We do all scenes and in one scene Henry's supposed to kiss me but I couldn't do it. I stop saying my lines and leave the building.
I stand outside cause I needed some air. I hear the doors open and see Nikki running to me. She hugs me and says " what happened?" " I couldn't do the kiss scene.~ I can't kiss another guy." Nikki squeezes my hand and says " Beth. It's ok, I get it. I would never kiss another guy either." I look at her and I see myself but calm.
Nikki's POV
I leave my studio and go outside. I see Beth standing outside. I run to her and comfort her. She says she couldn't do a kiss scene. I agree and say it's gonna be ok. She gives me a little smile and says " thank Nikki." I smile and say " anything for my twin." We walk back inside and Dan's running to us. He looks at us and says " everything ok?" We nod and Beth says " I just needed some air."
** after **
Beth's POV
          After I went outside and took out my phone cause someone was calling me. I looked at the phone number but it was unknown. I declined and then someone called me again. It was Glory ~ I accepted and said " oh. hi Glory. She said " hey Beth. I'm gonna pick you up so you can see Jace." I say "ok" and hang up. I go on Twitter and tweet : seeing my prince today 😍 @jacenorman7 .
          I turn off my phone but someone calls me again. I ignore it but they call again. I accept it and say "hello ?" They say " you're the idiot not me." I say " what." They hang up and I remember what I said to Matt : you're such an idiot. Then Glory comes and I get in the car. We listen to music and talk. We get to the hospital and go straight to Jace's room. I open the door and see Jace sitting in the bed. I smile at him and run to him. I kiss him and he kisses back. I put my hand on his face and say " how you feeling?" He sighs and says " a bit better." He brushes my hair out of my eyes and says " you're beautiful." ~ I blush.
Jace's POV
         Beth comes to visit me and when she opens the door she runs to me and kisses me. I kiss back and she asks how I'm doing. I say I'm doing fine and I brush the hair out do her eyes then I tell her that she's beautiful. Beth blushes and turns to Glory. She asks "when can Jace leave?" Glory says " the doctor's gonna come and take his stitches off and see if he's able to leave." She turns back to me and says "I'm so happy that you're ok." ~ then she kisses me again. Right then the doctor comes and we pull apart quickly. He chuckles and says " young couples." Beth takes my hand and squeezes it.
             The doctor says " right now I'm going to take off the stitches and see if Jace can leave." ( the doctors name is Dr. Sillings) Dr. Sillings takes some tweezers and takes the stitches off. The pain hurt ~ I squeezed Beth's hand. I grip the bed and say " owww." Beth pushes my hair and says " it's ok." The doctor finished and says " well... Jace is ok to leave." Beth and Glory smile. They thank the doctor and look at me. They say " ready to go home?" I nod.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School started and I have a lot of homework.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 3 16
Mackenzie got a job, as a babysitter for the Walkers, she has know clue that one the boys she goes to school with, is one of this kids she "has" to w...
401K 3.4K 55
In which I write imagines about Jace Norman.. Not accepting anymore requests, this book is done! - Request in my messages or comments - Sweetie🀍
431K 13.4K 30
I want a revenge to Jace Williams the school bad boy who reject my confession and humiliate me in front of everybody. I want to break his heart for w...
323 4 17
Bethany aspires to find her soulmate. She goes through trial and error until she realizes her soulmate is someone she can't be with due to a friendsh...