Markiplier x Jacksepticeye ~L...

By ixCurses_

Jacksepticeye X Markiplier fanfic. (Septiplier) MATURE CONTENT: Swearing and sexual content. (RIGHT AT THE BE... More

Hidden Feelings
Does he...or does he not?
First time for everything~
Wish you didn't have to go..
Tiny Box Tim
All yours, All mine
It only matters what you think
Don't forget...Okay..?
If only I could
Please Read !~
Wait....Yes?!
Hey Ma!...MA!
Lost Time
Ready For Us
Family Counts
You and Me...Let's Just Chill
Let's..uhm...Settle Down..?
Date Night
My Burning Love
The Dream I Don't Want
Ya Don't Need Legs
Happy Is What I Am With You
How About Tomorrow?
Insomnia
Chica Bika
Wedding Planner
Broken Bells
I'm Sorry
I Do (Alternate Ending)
Quick Update
Take Me To Paradise (Alternate Ending pt.2)
If you're reading this-

You is all that matters

24.2K 368 419
By ixCurses_

Mark's POV

"This is a bunch of bullshit!" Jack protested.

"Shut up, you like it." Mark entered Jack's bedroom and stood in the doorway.

"The hell you talkin' about Mark?" Jack protested.

Mark just chuckled softly and walked toward Jack's bed, carrying him tightly.

"Oh no..you are not doing what I think you're doing!" Jack tried to break free from Mark's hold, but was unsuccessful as Mark changed positions and tossed Jack over his shoulder, holding onto his legs.

"You have no choice! I am taking care of you."

Jack's expression turned into an annoyed frown, like Fiona thrown over Shrek's shoulder. (this is what I imagined XD)

Mark Leaned down and tossed his lover back onto the bed.

"Now stay.." Mark smiled as he watched Jack climb back under the covers, then cover his face with a pillow. He chuckled, knowing he had won.

It wasn't long before the younger man had fallen asleep again, and Mark decided to take this opportunity to have time to himself.

*Mark's POV*

Mark ignored whatever plans he had when he heard a knock on the front door. He walked up to the door and looked through the eye hole... and couldn't believe what he saw. "Sean, hon, open up. I wanna talk about everything that happened." Said the girl on the other side of the door. Mark scoffed and opened the door to look at the girl...the girl who hurt Jack.

"Sean's asleep." Mark said sternly.

"And who the hell are you?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"I'm the man Sean left you for."

"Disgusting. So you're the guy who made MY Sean think he likes dick, but I KNOW he doesn't."

"You are just upset that I showed him that he does have feelings for me. He's not gay, he WAS with you, remember? If anything, he's bisexual and there's nothing wrong with that."

"Everything is wrong with that! You're going to hell, you dick loving faggot."

"I'll see you there."

"Fuck you!"

"Sorry, but I have to pass. I have Sean for that." Mark said and closed the door in her face.

"Was that who I think it was?" Jack's voice suddenly coming from behind him.

'He must've woken up.' Mark thought to himself and slowly approached the Irishman. "You look like you are feeling better, are you?" The American asked once he reached his boyfriend.

"Yes, but yer not gonna ignore my question. That was my ex-girlfriend, wasn't it?" Jack asked and pushed Mark away when the American tried to hug him.

"Babe..?." Mark said in shock. 'Why is he acting this way?'

*Jack's POV*

'Babe? Babe?! After what he just said to her when she wanted to talk, he has the nerve to call me babe?!" Jack asked himself in anger.

"Don't 'babe' me! That was her, wasn't it?!" Jack yelled at his boyfriend. He needed to hear it from Mark that it really was Vallery.

"What's wrong, Sean?" Mark asked, confused and hurt.

"Why the fuck are ye avoidin' the question?!" The Irishman yelled engulfed in anger now.

"Why does it matter?!" The older man yelled back.

"'Cos I care 'bout her! I loved her and I don' want that relationship to end in hate like it has so far!"

"She was rude to you! She hurt you! She made you breakdown and cry!"

"She was hurt!"

"She shouldn't matter!"

"Why?!"

"Because you two broke up and she doesn't care! You and I are together now and happy! That's all that should matter!"

"So what? If we break up, you shouldn't matter to me anymore?"

"That's not what I meant..." Mark said and looked down. "I just don't think you should care about what she thinks." He whispered, never looking up.

"Fuck it." Jack said under his breath and walked back to his room. He put on some clothes and slipped on his shoes and his blue hoodie. He purposely decided to leave his phone, and walked to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked concerned.

"Out." Jack said simply. 'Out to drink till I can't remember anything and maybe more after that.' He added in his thoughts.

"Can I come with?" Mark asked not moving from where he stood in the kitchen when their little fight had started. Jack's hand wrapped around the front doorknob.

"No." The Irishman said and left, slamming the door behind him. His destination was to Sean's Bar, until he was drunk and then to a liquor store and drink a bottle or so on his way home. He didn't care if he'd have a hangover the next morning, he just didn't want to remember this fight or that Val even came over.

Jack walked. He was lucky the bar opened at noon, because it was almost 1pm when he got to the bar. "Sean, I never see ye here this early." The bartender said. "Ye okay?"

"I'm having somewhat of a shite day that I jus' wanna ferget." Jack explained and ordered a drink.

"Ye know this won' help ye ferget." The bartender said handing Jack the drink.

"Ya, but it'll help me calm down is the question."

"Ye wanna talk 'bout it?"

"Ah, not yet. Maybe once I'm drunk."

*Several Hours Later*

Jack stumbled into the liquor store on the way home. He almost fell in the doorway, but caught himself and started his search for what he wanted. When he found the bottles he wanted, he walked to the cashier to pay. "Ye better not be drivin'." The cashier said staring at Jack.

"No, w-walkin'." Jack slurred as he clumsily handed the guy the money.

"Be careful out there." The cashier warned, watching Jack stumble out of the store. The Irishman stumbled home and entered his dark bedroom, Mark was asleep...

He sat on the ground in his bathroom. Emotions hit him like a train as he started drinking the second of the three bottles he bought. Tears streamed down his face.

'Mark and the bartender are right. I shouldn't care about what she thinks, but I do. I shouldn't have even said what I did.' Jack tried to ignore his thoughts, but couldn't. He tried to stop crying, but he couldn't. When he finished the second bottle, he tried to open the third, but he was too drunk too.

"Sean, is that you in there?"

Mark's awake..

*Mark's POV*

Mark woke up from his long nap. After Jack left, he thought long and hard about what to do to fix this. After two hours, he decided he'd let Jack be alone until the Irishman wanted to talk things through and sort it out. He then went to Jack's room and fell asleep.

It was almost 9:30 when he woke up. 'I hope Jack is back..'

Mark thought then realized how bad he needs to pee. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom, but stopped when he realized that the door was closed.

Mark could hear someone crying inside. 'Please let it be Jack.'

The American begged. "Sean, is that you in there?" Mark asked softly. When no answer came, he slowly opened the bathroom door.

Jack was sitting in the bathtub, crying, and trying to open a bottle of Jack Daniels. On the ground were two empty bottles, one was Captain Morgane and the other was Jager. He looked extremely drunk. "Sean, you're drunk.."

"Not at all." He slurred. He tried standing up, but couldn't. So, Mark helped him up. The Irishman wrapped his arms around the older man's neck, while the American's arms wrapped around the younger man's waist to hold him up.

"I don't believe you, Sean." Mark said carefully.

"Why?" Jack asked with his eyes glazed over. He was really drunk. All Mark could smell was the alcohol...

"Sean, you are slurring your words and can't even stand by yourself. I've seen you drunk before as well. I know you're drunk." Jack hid his face in Mark's shoulder.

"I am." The Irishman said quietly, so quietly the American almost didn't hear him. "I'm sorry..." The younger man mumbled as his voice broke slightly.

"What's wrong? Why are you apologizing?"

"I yelled at ye and started a fight."

"Babe, I don't care... it happened. I just want things to be okay. I don't want you to drink yourself into this vulnerable state you're in right now in front of me. Babe, if you do this a lot, you are going to kill your liver.. and I'll lose you. I don't want that to happen."

"Do ye mean that..?" Jack asked finally looking up. Mark softly kissed the younger man on the forehead, then looked deep into his eyes.

"Of course. I love you more than anything and I would be crushed if I ever lost you... and I am so sorry about what I said earlier."

"It's fine, I don' care anymore. I love ye too, Markimoo."
"Let's get you some water, sober you up, and hydrate you so you don't have a terrible hangover in the morning." Mark said.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Jack said before getting away from Mark and vomiting a few times in the toilet. When he stopped, he laid down next to the toilet and held his stomach. Mark gagged, but he knew he needed to take care of Jack and pee. He took advantage of the moment, quickly used the bathroom, then flushed and grabbed the bottles in the tub.

"I'll be right back, babe. Please, don't move." Mark said then brought the bottles to the kitchen. He grabbed the biggest cup he could find. He filled the cup with water and walked back to the bathroom to find Jack now sitting up against the tub. When Mark walked in, the Irishman vomited a few more times.

"Water?" Jack asked desperately as he looked at the cup in Mark's hand. The American nodded and handed him the cup.

"Are you going to be okay?" Mark asked concerned as he sat next to his boyfriend. Jack nodded.

"I think I got rid of most of the alcohol in my system." Jack joked weakly and slowly drank the water. The vomiting would help him get sober and not have that bad of a hangover as well, but he still needed to get hydrated. Mark leaned over and flushed the toilet.

"Do you feel better?" The American asked when the Irishman finished the water.

"Much. All of that sobered me up a ton too." Jack explained and slowly stood up. He washed his mouth out with mouthwash then turned to Mark.

Jack's POV

"Sean?" Mark asked carefully.
"Yea, Mark?"

"You wanna go to bed?" Jack watched as Mark held out his hand and smiled softly at him. Their first actual fight...over something stupid...Mark was right though..she shouldn't matter to him anymore..but Jack didn't know why he acted the way he did....and why he turned to drinking for it. He was just glad Mark was so forgiving...

Jack took his hand and let his partner lead him over to the bed, and sighed happily as he climbed in and made himself comfortable. He watched as Mark climbed in beside him, and giggled excitedly to himself.

"What?" Mark asked, taking off his glasses and then scooting closer to him.

"Nothin' I'm just so happy you're here.."

"Yeah...this is really different though.." Mark paused.."Being in Ireland, and in your house for the first time I mean." He said suddenly after.

"It's gonna be so hard..." Jack whispered...

"What is..?"

"How are we gonna do this..? It's not like we live down the street from each other...it was different when we were just friends..but now, I want you around all the time..."

"I do too.." Mark said softly..

This was so weird...Jack still wasn't used to the idea of Mark being his boyfriend now...and he didn't think he ever would..but he felt a new attachment to him..in a different, but good way.

"When are we going to tell everybody?" Jack turned to the American, who was being strangely quiet.

"Uhhh...welllll...do you wanna do a video or something?" Mark was avoiding eye contact with him.

"All of the fangirls are gonna freak out." Jack joked, chuckling softly.

"Not to mention all the haters..." Jack watched as Mark shifted his gaze to the ceiling and let out a slow breath..

'What's going on with him..?'

"You think everyone is going to think, or treat ya any differently because we are together?'

"Well...yeah..I'm a little worried about it Sean. we have such an amazing community...but there is so much negativity out there..we could potentially lose millions.."

"Well I say don't let the door hit ya in the ass on yer way out." Jack snickered.

"If they don't still love you for being you and all the amazing things that you do Mark, then they didn't belong in this community to begin with."

Jack was relieved as Mark smiled and turned toward him again.

"You're right..." He said.

He had to admit, he was a little worried too, but he didn't care. He loved Mark, and the thought of losing subscribers because of that, was stupid.

"I guess we'll do a video tomorrow then."

"Oh God I can practically see the comments now.."

"Don't remind me." Mark said, rolling over onto his side. "Well, lets try and get some sleep."

"Yeah.." Jack nuzzled up behind him and wrapped his arm around the older man's waist.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight Sean.." Mark yawned.

"Hey..." Jack said.

"What?"

"I love ya.."

"I love you too." Mark said back, and Jack smiled as he felt him grab his hand and squeeze it tightly against his chest.

Jack closed his eyes and tried to drift into sleep, snuggling closer to Mark..but his mind was racing..he couldn't stop thinking about what would happen to both of their channels..their friends...family..practically everything. And he could tell that Mark was restless too..

He kept trying to get comfortable. Moving his pillow, adjusting the covers, rolling over again and again...so Jack just finally asked what was bothering him.

"Mark, you really shouldn't worry so much.." He said, opening his eyes to find the half- Korean staring back at him.

"I'm not..I'm more worried about answering your previous question.." Mark's tone sounded a bit hesitant..his smooth voice sounded deeper than usual, how he sounds when he gets a little more serious, because Mark was always a goof ball. But Jack couldn't even remember what he had asked.

"Which was..?"
"Uhm well...I was, uhm....wondering...."Mark didn't usually act like this..what was bothering him?
"Jus' spit it out, babe." Jack said, looking back at him.
"Do you think that maybe..., you would like to uhm...move in with me in LA?"

Jack watched as Mark's deep black eyes cut to the side, then he started rambling cutely.

"I mean you don't have too..I just thought it would be easier for us, and we could do more videos together, and go places...we wouldn't have to be...apart....cause I don't want to be apart from you...it took every ounce of my being to get where I am right now..and I don't want that to disappear.."

Jack was astonished...they hadn't even been together more than a month...

"Well I mean...that's a long trip..and I have so much stuff to move..and Ireland is all I've known..." He said softly..still surprised by the sudden question.

"I-It's okay..it was..just a suggestion.." Mark rolled over again and fell silent..  how was he supposed to answer that out of the blue like that? Jack needed time to think it over at least...but he didn't mean to upset him..

Jack sighed and turned over the other way, deciding to leave it alone, closing his eyes and finally getting some sleep.

~~~

Sorry this update took longer than usual D=, been busy lately..

But! hope you enjoyed anyway. 

Update soon! <3 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 7.8K 40
Jack and Mark are both regular men. They have girlfriends and they have a happy life doing YouTube for a living. Everything was pretty normal until J...
58.7K 3K 15
WARNING: I seriously hate this story. Read at your own risk. It CLEARLY gets better with each chapter, as my writing skill improved- but it starts wi...
151K 7.2K 37
"Well hello gorgeous." He smiled at me, his hair falling down over his face. "I haven't seen you around here before." ~ This fanfiction will contain...
52K 1.6K 73
So three things go into this book. 1. The fact that I have a problem. 2. My overactive brain that's constantly thinking of new story ideas. 3. My la...