Markiplier x Jacksepticeye ~L...

By ixCurses_

Jacksepticeye X Markiplier fanfic. (Septiplier) MATURE CONTENT: Swearing and sexual content. (RIGHT AT THE BE... More

Hidden Feelings
Does he...or does he not?
First time for everything~
Wish you didn't have to go..
Tiny Box Tim
You is all that matters
It only matters what you think
Don't forget...Okay..?
If only I could
Please Read !~
Wait....Yes?!
Hey Ma!...MA!
Lost Time
Ready For Us
Family Counts
You and Me...Let's Just Chill
Let's..uhm...Settle Down..?
Date Night
My Burning Love
The Dream I Don't Want
Ya Don't Need Legs
Happy Is What I Am With You
How About Tomorrow?
Insomnia
Chica Bika
Wedding Planner
Broken Bells
I'm Sorry
I Do (Alternate Ending)
Quick Update
Take Me To Paradise (Alternate Ending pt.2)
If you're reading this-

All yours, All mine

34.4K 459 1K
By ixCurses_

WARNING!!!

This part will contain: Strong sexual/mature content! (Some of you have been waiting for this moment XD )

READ AT YOUR'E OWN RISK.

Also, sorry if the sexual scenes are not as good or as accurate as the rest of the story...they are a little more difficult to write.....obviously XD and I don't know the full details of what goes on between 2 guys...

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jack's POV* (Staring off With PierceTheRosePTV)

Jack very slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked at his boyfriend with so much happiness, excitement, and love in his eyes. "I am so glad you're here, Markimoo." Jack said softly.

"I'm glad I came." Mark said with a smile. "Now..." He said in a more gravely tone of voice, "why don't you show me around like you said you would."

"Alright, well, this is my living room." Jack said as he started showing Mark around his home, walking from room to room. He left his bedroom for last. "And this, is my bedroom." The Irishman said and watched, as Mark looked around.

"Is your bed as comfortable as it looks?" Mark asked. Jack smirked at the older man.

"Why don't you tell me?" Jack said and pushed Mark down on the bed and crawled on top of him. He stared down at his boyfriend.

"Sean!" Mark said shocked then smirked at Jack on top of him. "Your ass is taking me to dinner first!" Mark exclaimed quoting Jack with a giggle. Jack quickly got up and pulled Mark to his feet.

"Okay, but a late lunch will have to do." The younger man pulled the American after him. He linked their fingers together and started their walk to Jack's destination. It was a silent walk until Mark finally spoke up.

"How much farther?" Jack chuckled and pointed to a sign that said Poppy Fields.

"That's it. I've heard it's a good place." Jack said and lead Mark into the restaurant. They were seated, then they ordered, ate, and joked around, finally replenished by being with each other. When they were done, they left and Jack thought of where to go next. He really wanted to show Mark around. "You wanna go get a drink?"

"Isn't it a little early?" The Irishman laughed at his boyfriend's response.

"Fuck no! Yer in Ireland, Markimoo! It's never too early fer a drink!" Jack exclaimed. He just wanted Mark to get the whole Irish feel of things.

"Okay, okay, fine. But, only one beer! I got you a little too drunk last time we went out for drinks together." Mark said.

"Just one beer, then we'll head back to my place." Jack said as he lead the way to the pub. "There it is!" Jack announced as he saw the bar.

"Really? It's called Sean's Bar?" Mark asked in disbelief.

"Yep! One of the best pubs in town!" Jack said and walked in. The two young men ended up staying for more than one beer. Both were a little tipsy now. "Mark." Jack said staring at his boyfriend.

"Yeah Sean?" Mark asked and looked over to the younger man. As they looked at each other, Jack swallowed hard, and felt his cheeks heat up.

"Les go home." Jack said slowly standing up. Mark nodded and stood up too. They stumbled out the door all the way back to Jack's home. A little later, Once they got there, they both had sobered up some. Jack closed his front door only to get pinned against it seconds later.

*Mark's POV*

Mark pressed his body against Jack's. One of his hands found it's way into the younger man's hair. Mark's mouth latched onto Jack's neck. He intended on leaving a big, noticeable hickey there. Jack's hands snaked down and grabbed the older man's ass. "God this feels so good....ye bastard, ye have such a nice arse." Jack practically purred.

Mark pulled away when he was done, and kissed him. He loved the feeling of his lips... "You're mine. All mine." Mark stated.

"That's good 'cos yer all mine." Jack said and slowly draped his arms around Mark's neck. "My turn." He said quickly and shocked the half Korean by turning and pinning him to the door instead. Jack's mouth pressed onto Mark's neck. Mark could feel the tension rising in his jeans. Is this the moment he's been waiting for?

Jack's hands found their way under Mark's shirt. They trailed along his torso. The Irishman pulled away from the American's neck and slowly pulled off Mark's shirt, followed by his. He grabbed two of the belt loops on the front of Mark's pants. He leaned forward to whisper into his boyfriend's ear.

"How 'bout we take this to the bedroom." Jack's whisper coated thickly with his Irish accent. Mark felt weak in his knees and couldn't find any words to say, so he nodded. Jack pulled the American to his room by the belt loops. Along the way, they both took off their shoes.

In the room, Mark took advantage and pinned Jack to the bed with his arms held above his head. The American kissed the man under him, all while rubbing his crotch forcefully against Jack's. Jack moaned at the friction and fought against Mark's grip, but couldn't break free. He broke the kiss and pouted.

"Nope, you're staying pinned, babe." Mark said with a smirk.

"Thas not fair!" Jack whined.

"Awe, you're so cute like this." Mark teased. Jack had an idea now.

"Kiss me?" The Irishman asked. The American chuckled, but once he was close enough, the younger man bit down hard on the older man's neck. Mark gasped in shock and Jack's arms snaked around Mark's torso as he released his teeth.

"That hurt." The half Korean groaned.

"Sh, sh, sh. You'll ferget 'bout it soon." Jack whispered. His hands moved to the button on Mark's jeans. He slowly unbuttoned them, but hesitated before pulling the zipper. He slowly unzipped them, but not before rolling over and pulling down Mark's pants all the way. Jack moved and got on top of Mark, straddling him.

"You are so attractive when you take control like that, but your pants just have to come off too." Mark said with a smirk as he unbuttoned and unzipped Jack's jeans. The Irishman nodded and leaned up, took his pants off, and then straddled Mark again. Jack leaned down and softly kissed Mark as the American's hand rubbed along his boyfriend's bulge through his boxers.

Jack bit his bottom lip and looked into the half Korean's eyes. One hand held against the bed, kept him above Mark,while the other went down to the waistband of his boxers. "Ya sure ye ready to keep going? We can stop if ye feel uncomfortable." Jack said.

'Is it that noticeable I'm nervous?' Mark questioned himself before answering the Irishman. "Yeah, let's keep going. I'm nervous, but I want this. I want to do this with you." Jack nodded and slowly got off Mark.

"Jus know ye can stop me anytime ye want. I won't be offended. I'll understand completely." Jack said.

"I know, I know. Let's do this, Sean. I'm really ready." Mark said, but didn't know if that really was true. Is he really ready to have sex with Jack? Jack nodded in response and slowly pulled Mark's boxers down to the middle of his thighs. Extremely flustered at seeing him exposed for the first time. The younger man slowly wrapped his hand around Mark's hard member. Mark's breathing hitched and he moaned as Jack stroked him.

But Jack suddenly stopped what he was doing. "W-What's wrong, Sean?" Mark asked and looked over to see Jack biting his lip and looking all over Mark. The half Korean felt very vulnerable now.

"M-Mark, touch me back...please." Jack said with a shaky voice.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked again, not letting Jack just ignore the question.

"I jus want ya to touch me...please. I-I don' wanna be the only one of us doin' this. I'm nervous too.. I wanna feel yer touch. Please." Jack begged. Mark nodded and turned onto his side. His upper body was closer to Jack's lower body with how Jack laid down. He pulled down Jack's boxers and slowly wrapped his hand around the younger man's erection.

Jack slowly continued to stroke Mark, as Mark stroked him. Gaining more confidence, They both sped up their movements. The two moaned together and called out each other's names. Mark wasn't expecting what he next felt. Jack's lips were around the older man's erection. "Sean!" Mark moaned loudly in surprise.

Jack took a little more of Mark into his mouth until he gagged. He bobbed his head and stroked what he couldn't fit. Mark stroked faster, trying to appease him as well. "S-Sean.....I'm gonna...." Mark trailed off in moans of pleasure. Jack ignored him and kept going, but he released Mark from his mouth, only to begin stroking him again.

"M-Me too..." Jack said breathless. "Maaaarrrrkkk...!" Jack yelled as he came.

"Seaaaaannnnn....!" Mark yelled seconds later cumming all over his stomach and Jack's hand while Jack's cum was all over Jack's stomach and Mark's hand.

"Fuck, I love ye, Mark." Jack huffed out as he grabbed Mark's hand, combining their juices.

"I love you too, Sean, more than you know." Mark said feeling thankful they didn't actually have sex yet. He still didn't know if he was really ready. "Thank you."

"For what?" Jack asked looking into his boyfriend's eyes.

"For being you. For accepting me. For loving me." Mark said quietly.

"Ye don' have ta say tanks." Jack said softly.

"I know, but I want too. I'm just so happy to be with you. This is, honestly, like a dream come true for me." Mark said and kissed Jack. He slowly pulled his boxers up and moved to sit on the edge of the bed, contemplating on what just happened. Jack followed and kissed Mark's temple.

Irishman slowly stood up and looked at the time. It was 7 pm.

Jack's POV

His heart was still racing...burning off the last bit of alcohol in his system, still feeling a buzz. But not from the drinks..but from the tingling sensation of Mark..he was surprised at himself..he was a lot more comfortable with it than he had previously thought.

Jack licked his lips, tasting all off Mark again..

He glanced down at his hand, still glazed with the sticky liquid..

He brought it up to his face, and licked it softly, tracing his tongue in between his fingers.

"Sean..?" Mark asked softly from his position on the bed.

"Hm?" He turned, stepping toward him, when Mark suddenly reached out and grabbed his wrist, pulling it to his lips..to lick off the remaining juices on his hand.

"B-Babe..?" He questioned, looking over his face, only to find a slight grin spreading across his lips, his white smile showing through.

"You're a liar." Mark said, pulling Jack closer.

"Jack is a lot of things..Jack ain't no liar." He said playfully, a bit taken back, ripping his grip from Mark's hands.

"Well....you showed me around right? We had a little fun..so, you gonna do me or not? You've been saying it, but are you actually gonna do it?"

What had gotten into him all of a sudden? He was definitely no longer nervous..

"Is that a challenge?" Jack responded with a smirk.

"Let's see if you can get me to moan like I did on the phone.." He said, looking up at him, then chuckling, falling back onto Jack's bed.

"Challenge accepted."

Jack leapt onto his mattress, falling on top of Mark, immediately covering his body with kisses. His lips trailed down his smooth skin, from under his chin, along his neck, and down over his shoulders...then grazing his chest. Jack smiled and continued, chuckling softly at hearing the slight gasps and grunts coming from Mark's lips..

He wanted to be fucked? Alright..Jackaboy will give him what he wants. He was desperate to hear him call out his name like the first time...what made him want to drop everything and join him..come all the way to America and see him...then give in to his own feelings and kiss him..hold his hand..bite his skin..take him to dinner..call him Jack's best friend...call him Jack's boyfriend..

thank him for helping Jack realize that he loves this man..and he was going to prove it to him..

Jack traced Mark's skin with his tongue. Licking the crevasses just above the lining of his boxers. His warm, wet tongue licked the edges of the shorts, then moved down, trailing over the once again hard erection hiding beneath.

"Oh God damn..I give up! You do turn me on easily!" Mark rasped, clenching the sheets beneath him, arching his back, leaning into Jack's face.

"I jus started.." He whispered, his incredible Irish accent deepening his voice.

Jack leaned forward and grabbed the waistband of Mark's boxers with his teeth, yanking them down, exposing him once again.

Jack's nerves were gone...he looked over Mark from head to toe..from the sweat dripping off his forehead,then the pulse in his neck, to his muscular chest and arms..all the way down to the large member that stood straight up below him, hard and pulsing.

"That dream is about to come true then.." Jack whispered, answering the statement from earlier, then removing his own boxers with one swift movement, leaning back over him.

His heart pounding, his cheeks burning, sweat dripping from his chin..he was ready...ready to become fully his. He only belonged to Mark now..and he didn't care if Mark was a man..and that he had no idea what he was doing..but he knew that he loved this man..so he moved up, grabbing ahold of Mark's cock, a low grunt coming from his partner at the touch, then leaned closer, looming over Mark's face as he aimed Mark's member at his backside entrance. This is how it's done right?

"Sean, unless you wanna be in serious pain..let me do this first." Mark said, panting slightly. Jack watched as Mark slipped the two fingers closest to his thumb into his mouth and sucked on them, making them wet and soft.

"This is gonna feel weird.." Mark whispered after a moment as he lead his hand behind Jack, and slipped them into his backside, spreading him apart.

"A-Ammhh.." Jack groaned..."Y-Yep..that feels weird.." He grunted.

"Just relax.." Mark said, kissing him, then flexing his fingers slowly..

Realizing that he was right, Jack broke the kiss, to lean down and make another part wet and soft..

Jack slipped Mark's member into his mouth without hesitation and began to suck, pulling toward his throat..running his tongue along the sides and bottom.

"N-Nnnghhh.." Mark moaned, moving his fingers around and around. Jack's groaning vibrated against him, sending chills down his spine. After a few moments, Mark removed his fingers, feeling Jack was fully relaxed around him. Following suit, Jack released Mark from his mouth, with a soft 'pop', echoing from his lips.

"Ready.?"

"When you are babe."

Smiling, Jack repeated his actions and took hold of his boyfriend, and led him to his entrance. Pushing back slowly, feeling Mark's tip push against him..he took a deep breath..and let him penetrate him slowly..

"Y-You don't..have..to..t-take all of me.." Mark said in between gasps.

Jack nodded, biting his lip, feeling his large member fill him up and push against his prostate..exhilarated.

Jack's confidence soon rose as he started to hear the heart pounding moans coming from the man below him...

deep and slow..filled with pleasure..that's how they moved...that's how they moaned..

Jack's bedroom was filled with the sounds of a rocking mattress, skin slapping together, wet smacking of lips...and the passionate moaning.

Their movements sped up, Mark arching his back, jerking his hips into his partner, while Jack kneeled over him, moving back and forth.

"B-Babe..I'm almost.." Mark gasped..

"Hold it..." Jack grunted, moving slightly, adjusting his position, then slamming his hips back, sending Mark into his sweet spot..

"S-Se..-.!!." He almost said..

Jack bit his lip to hold in his own moan, but kept moving..

"Babe..I-I can't.!!" Mark's eyes latched shut and his hips jolted forward, releasing warm cum into Jack as he screamed out his name in pleasure.

"S-Seaaannn...!!" Mark yelled out, reaching his full climax..

"That's what I wanted to hear.." Jack said, pulling away, then plopping on the bed next to Mark, the liquid dripping onto the back of his thighs.

He listened to Mark's heavy panting, then felt a pair of lips on his cheek..

"Thank you..." he said.." I love you.."

"I love you too..." Jack closed his eyes.."My ass is gonna hurt so much after this.."

"I'll let you get me back.." Mark teased.

"There is no just letting me, Hell yes I am!" He chuckled.."In the morning.." Jack joked.

"Hey..This was your idea." Mark shot back, laughing.

"Oh shut up ya fuck..now I know what made you say my name like that, and I'm grateful that I stayed to listen.."

With that, Mark wrapped his arm around the younger man, and was very grateful that he did too..

The Next Day

*Mark's POV*
Mark woke up the next morning to Jack stretching and groaning in pain. Mark's head was resting on Jack's bare chest. The American sat up quickly and looked at his boyfriend.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"My arse hurts!" Jack whined causing Mark to quietly chuckle.

"We both knew this would happen." Mark teased. "I'll take care of you, but only since you're in pain." He teased. " Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes please." The American laid a kiss on the Irishman's forehead before slipping on boxers, got up, and walked to the kitchen to make his coffee. As the coffee was being made, Mark heard very slow footsteps approaching him. He turned around to see Jack wearing only boxers, wobbling slowly into the kitchen with a hand on his ass and a pained look on his face.

"Sean, why are you up?" Mark asked concerned.

"'Cos as much as I'd love to stay in bed all day, I can't. Also, I have my own two feet! I can walk!" Jack held himself up on the nearest counter.

"Babe, you should rest." Mark said thinking about bringing the Irishman to his room.

"I don't wanna! I ain't weak..I'll be fine" Jack whined.

"Sean, go back to bed." Mark said in a very serious tone. Jack slowly wobbled up to the older man and draped his arms over the man's shoulders.

"Why don't you make me?" The younger man said seductively. Mark picked Jack up in one swift motion and held him bridal style.
"With pleasure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>///<

Update soon..<3~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.4K 60
Septiplier AU A message to the wrong username leads to romance. --- This story will contain strong language, as well as mentions of suicide and vivi...
58.7K 3K 15
WARNING: I seriously hate this story. Read at your own risk. It CLEARLY gets better with each chapter, as my writing skill improved- but it starts wi...
390K 6.9K 37
Jacks girlfriend just broke up with him. (Not Signe! I love and respect their real girlfriends, the girlfriend in this story is a made up character t...
369K 7.8K 40
Jack and Mark are both regular men. They have girlfriends and they have a happy life doing YouTube for a living. Everything was pretty normal until J...