Please Not You!

By Candies_Island_4eva

'De-de-ar, could you just do this for your mum?' 'What the heck mum! Why are you demanding something that you... More

Please Not You
Chapter 1: Nina Snow Brown
Chapter 2: The Challenge
Chapter 3: Darren Louis Gray
Chapter 4: New Look
Chapter 5: Worth It
Chapter 6: You Won
Chapter 7: idiot's Suspension
Chapter 8: Mum's Secret
Chapter 9: I didn't Deserve Him
Chapter 10: You!
Chapter 11: Evil Me!
Chapter 12: Marrying with rules!
Chapter 13: Lost
Chapter 14: One Mistake
Chapter 15: Bye Phone!
Chapter 16: No More
Chapter 17: Wounds and Blood
Chapter 18: Father -Daughter Talk
Chapter 19: That Idiot is Back!
Chapter 20: My First Kiss
Chapter 21: Breakup
Chapter 23: The Unexpected
Chapter 24: Confusions
Chapter 25: Hatred For Eleanor
Chapter 26: She's In Love With Me?
Chapter 27: Paris
Chapter 28: Unexpected Plans
Chapter 29: Missing Mum
Chapter 30: Fashion Time
Chapter 31: Get Prepared For Death!
Chapter 32: Proposal
Chapter 33: Baby I'm Perfect For You
Chapter 34: Surprise (Part 1)
Chapter 35: Surprise (part 2)

Chapter 22: My Lost

222 13 3
By Candies_Island_4eva

Nina's POV:

I was waiting for Darren at the porch. His car wasn't there and he was no where to be seen. 

Soon I saw his car. He drove into the school compound. He stopped at the porch and I got into the car. He looked like he was crying for a long time. A very long time.

"Where were you? I tried calling you for some time but you didn't answer.", I asked him.

"No where. I just wanted to be alone. Let's go home.", he replied me bluntly.

We arrived home soon. There was awkward silence all the way. As soon as I got down the car, I heard my phone ringing. It was dad.

I began to talk to dad for some time. After about 10 minutes I walked into the house and into my room.

I saw Darren sitting on his bed silently. That was weird. Nothing I expected. I kept my bag aside and went to the washroom to change my clothes. I changed into a normal home shirt and a pair of shorts. I came out and saw Darren no where to be found. He must have went out.

I walked towards the bed side to place my phone on charge when something caught my eyes. It was a gift wrapped in a silver wrapping paper and a small note. I picked it up and read the note.

"For Sweet Nina, A Sweet Gift"

I was wondering who sent it. It was written, "someone who you hate a lot" with a smiley face.

Hate! Who do I hate other than Alex. Was it from him? I immediately unwrapped the gift hoping to find another clue to my question.

To my surprise I saw the gift. It was an iPhone 6 gold with a cover that had my picture and my name craved on it. Phone!

The only person who knows that my phone got boil was Darren and the handwriting was very neat. So it was a gift from Darren!

He didn't write his name for a purpose. I decided to go and find him. I quickly wore my jacket and walked out of the room.

He was no where inside the house  I went out to find him. There he was! All alone, sitting on the bench.

"Darren! Why are you here all alone?", I asked him as I sat next to him.

"I just wanted to be alone. Did you want something or what?", he asked me.

"Why do you think I would talk to you for a purpose. I just felt like talking to you.", I explained to him.

"I broke up with Lara.", he mumbled.

"What! Why?", I asked him.

He broke up with her! Why? Was it a good reason? Wait why am I shock? Shouldn't I be happy? There is now a higher chance that he would love me!

"Long story. You won't understand.", he said.

There was silence between us when he finally spoke.

"Could I hug you?", he asked him.

"What! You want to hug me?", I blurted out.

Nina! Just keep your mouth shut! He wants to hug you! Isn't that good news! You want that right!

"Could I?", he questioned me.

I didn't reply him and hugged him. I wanted to hug him so badly. I wanted to thank him for the new phone. I really love you Darren!

We broke the hug after some time and we looked at each other.

"Feeling better?", I asked him.

"Yup!", he smiled at me.

That smile was a killer! Worths a million dollars I guess!

"I want to show you something.", I took out the phone and showed him.

"Why are you showing me that? Oh wait! You got a new phone!", he pretended. Why was he pretending?

"Stop pretending Darren! I know you bought it for me!", I exclaimed.

"Wait how did you know?", he was stun.

"That's because firstly you got a very neat handwriting and secondly you're the only one who knew my phone got boiled.", I answered him.

"Smart girl. Very intelligent.", he smiled at me again.

"No doubt!", I began to laugh.

"Want to take a selfie? I didn't put any of your ex boyfriend picture. Maybe we can take it together!", he asked him.

How could I deny it! I passed him my phone and we began to take selfie together. Once we were done Darren spoke again.

"I want to ask you whether could we be friends?".

"Yeah why not! Friends?", I took my hand out and he shook it.

"Since we are friends and husband and wife, I want to tell you a secret of mine.", he said as he faced towards me.

He wants to tell me a secret! Yippee!

"So this started about two years ago. When I was 17 years old.", he said.

"17? Two years ago? Shouldn't you be 16?", I asked him.

"No I was 17. Just don't interrupt me. I'll explain everything. I'm a year older than you and I had to repeat year 1 for a reason. I had someone in my life before Lara. She was Eleanor, Eleanor Miller, Lara Miller's older sister."he spoke.

Eleanor Miller?  So he was dating the sisters! But why?

"I met Eleanor when I was 15 years old. I use to hit lines on her. She would hate it a lot. She was a hottie! I fell for her when I saw her for the first time. I proposed to her when we were 16 years old. We were together and would go out everyday. I introduced her to my parents and they liked her a lot. They told me I was very lucky to find a girl like her. Her parents also told her she was very lucky to find a guy like me.".

He took a long pause before continuing.

"We would spent all our time together like having a meal or doing homework. Mum and dad even allowed us to stay together. She would spend all her time in this house. Both of us stayed together.".

Oh his girlfriend. So he gave his heart to someone.

"One night, she told me she was going for a party with her friends. I didn't wanted her to go but she kept insisting. I allowed her to go and told her to come back early. She went and I had a funny feeling. I felt that I would lose her that night. It was true. I lose her. She met an accident and was brought to the hospital. The doctors told her that she had lose a lot of blood and needed to do a surgery. After the surgery, the doctor told us that she wouldn't survive because her heart is weak. I had a talk with her. At that point she told me that she loved me a lot and told me to marry Lara as she loved me a lot.".

Was I dreaming? Was it a coincident that mum and Eleanor had the same ending? He soon continued.

"I didn't expect Eleanor to leave my life so fast. I actually didn't gave space to Lara in my heart. I felt that since Eleanor and Lara were sisters, I might be able to see Eleanor in Lara but it was not true. I feel that I can see Eleanor in you.".

Really? Is that why he was acting so nice to me? Because he see that girl in me? Heartache!

"I broke up with Lara because of this reason! I'm being honest with you Nina. I may never fall in love with you because nobody can replace my Eleanor. But I can give you some space in my heart if you want it desperately.", he said.

Did I look desperate? Was it obvious that I liked him? But I just started liking him.

"No Darren! Your heart only belongs to one person and that is Eleanor. I don't want to take her place. She yours and you're hers. Even if you fall in love with me one day, it will be a miracle and a miracles happens seldom.", I explained to him.

I think I need to get used to heartbreaks. I will never get someone that would love me.

"Nina are you listening to me?", I came back to reality.

"Huh what? Could you repeat?", I asked him.

"Are you saying that from your heart or what? I'm not saying that you can't fall in love with me. I'm just saying that I may not be able to fall in love with you.", he answered me.

Hello, I'm already in love with you.

"To fall in love one has to do something special for the other party and you have already done a lot for me.", I mumbled to myself.

"What did you say?", Darren asked me.

"Nothing. I was just saying its getting cold. Let's go in.", I woke up as a tear rolled down my cheek. I was about to walk when Darren stopped me by holding my hand.

"You're in love with me right?", he asked me.

I quickly wiped my tear and looked at him.

"What?", I asked him. I was turning red.

"Just kidding. Let's go.", we walked in together.

Heartaches and tears. They are going to be my new friends.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hello!

How's this chapt? Hope it's great! We finally found out Darren's biggest secret!

For now just wait till the next update!

~love ya 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2.3K 25
Angel Adams is my name, and having a carefree life is my goal. After graduating from college, I spent the rest of my life jumping from job to job. Ma...
3.1K 258 73
~ Book 1 of the Crown Collection ~ COMPLETE I've lived the last eight years of my life in pain. Pain that should've brought me to my knees, with a...
146K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
293K 6.5K 27
COMPLETED 5.14.18 SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND Book 2/4 of the Adam's series - "I promise, I will ask you soon enough." He kisses my lips gentl...