Trouble

By WallflowerXfantasY

(BWWM) (shifter)Marina Fisher is a pretty tough woman she is an assistant to a major ad company CEO. She live... More

Problems
Lifeline
The Office
Danger
Testosterone
Jealousy
The Catch
Some Progress
His Persistance
Unmasking
Mirror
A Step Foreward
Oddities
Control
Appealing
Mine Now
Avoiding
A Start
Package deal
Feelings
A Step Back
Photos
Reasons
Make A Bet
Smile
The Difference
Secrets
Hidden
Moments
To Get Even
Maternal Powers
Sooner than later
Cub
Apologies and Alone Time

Three AM

3.3K 188 11
By WallflowerXfantasY

"I actually- I think- I kind of thought you were a vampire." Came her calm reply after she jumped up.

"Seriously?" I asked confused that those were the first words that came out of her mouth.

"What, did you expect me to run around screaming, trying to get away from you, maybe a little tear action going on?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yea, just a little bit," I replied still confused.

"Too bad, as long as you don't bite me, or attack me, everything's fine." She shrugged and took a seat.

"A vampire though?" I asked suddenly.

"Yeah, at least that's sexier than a big cat trying to hump my leg." Marina shrugged taking a sip of the tea I offered her.

"There's more than one kind of vampire and the ones that feed on other vampires are not cute at all, actually their quiet hideous." I replied.

"I'm not even surprised that any of those things are real, as long as I or the people I care fore are not attacked, everything is fine." Marina looked over at me bored.

"I have something else to tell you, sweet lady," I smirked remembering when I sang the song by Tyrese to her, I could smell her arousal stronger than my scent in the room.

"What, you hack up hair balls some times, don't be alarmed if you start licking yourself?" Marina teased.

"No, you're my mate, as much of a mate as a Leopard shifter can have." I explained.

"Leopards are solitary animals their only around other Leopards long enough to mate, that's pretty much it, and I will not be a fuck buddy, as a matter of fact, we already had sex that should be enough for you." Marina looked at me.

"But I am still human, so I will not leave you, I want you." I licked my lips as I looked at her.

"Or until your cat gets tired of me." Marina gave me a look of disbelief.

'She's so feisty, I like a challenge, and I believe I'll be the first of my kind to settle down.' Zuvan chuckled in my mind.

"Even Zuvan would settle down, just to be with you." I offered.

"Who is Zuvan?" She asked looking around for him.

"My Leopard, whenever my eyes change it's usually him taking control." I explained as she eyed me cautiously.

"Look, I'm tired, I'm going to sleep, we can talk about this weird stuff tomorrow, hopefully I'll wake up and I'll be in my own room and you trying to get with me is all some kind of nightmare." She waved her arms lazily as she made her way up to my room.

Following her, I watched as she stripped out of her clothes, laying her dress on the chair back before setting her shoes beside it and laying her jewelry out on my dresser. I watched as Marina looked through my draws until she pulled out a plain white tank top that fit her like a tight dress, before climbing in to my bed and getting under the covers. I stared at her now sleeping form for a moment, then stripped down and joined her. Knowing her, she wouldn't be too happy that this wasn't a nightmare.

"Hey, wake up," I heard as the pressure of small hands shook my shoulder. "Wake up!"

"What, what's wrong?" I sat up looking around on alert.

"The man you were talking to what is he?" Marina asked causing me sigh in relief and frustration before looking at her.

"You woke me up at," I looked at the alarm clock, "three in the morning, to ask me about the man at the party?" My voice was calm.

"He called you cub, how many people know about what you are, how many of the people I met there, are shifters too?" her voice came out in anger and distress.

"He's a Leopard shifter too, before you came to us, he was insinuating how beautiful you were and how easy it would be to take you from me, but I claimed you in one of two ways. The second way is the actual way to claim you but I didn't do it because I didn't want to freak you out and have you trying to kill me or run or-" I rambled on before she cut me off.

"Claim me, take me from you? What are you people cave men? I don't belong to anyone but me." She corrected.

"You don't understand, in the animal world, we claim things, areas, each other, it's a way of protecting what we love and care for. I could have claimed you like I my beast wanted me to the night you finally gave in to me, but I wanted you to trust me first. If I don't claim you every shifter male will be after you, you are near your heat and that is when you'll be even more appealing than ever." I turned to my left side and laid down with my back to her.

"Do I look like a dog, humans don't go in to heat, and you still didn't answer who else is a shifter from the party." Marina turned me on to my back and glared down at me.

"When you ovulate, you are in heat, it's easier to get you pregnant then, and claim you at the same time, which will male you more willing to stay since you'll be carrying whoever get to you first's baby. The Hammon twins are cougars." I stared at her watching her face in the glow of the lamp.

"That's it; I'll be fighting off four men, that's fine, but for how long?" Marina questioned.

"For a week, but the thing is, your scent will get stronger and call to anyone within a hundred mile radius, it could be thousands of shifters." I sat up again causing her to move back.

"Why choose me, why not any other woman that will be having her period soon?" Marina narrowed her eyes at me.

"You are one of the few females that can successfully carry a shifter child, it's in your scent and the shape of your hips, and it's just the right size to hold a shifter's child in your womb." I leaned toward her until she was lying down with me hovering over her.

"So, when does this heat start, exactly?" Marina asked ignoring the little bit of space between us.

"It's already started actually," My eyes flashed gold as I chuckled, "You should have let me sleep." I spoke in a husky tone as my beast flickered in and out of control.

"Kevin, Kevin, stay with me, "Marina grabbed my face settle any further thought, "What do I do?"

"Well, you could let me claim you, or you could run out there where the rest of the-" I jumped up as the sound of paws against the pavement caught my ears, "Well, you might be a little too late, the other unmated males have already found you."

"Found me, aren't you going to help me get away from them?" She had long since hopped up off the bed to peak out the window at the six large males that seemed to form out of thin air, sniffing the air for the scent that plagued all our noses.

"You're already mine, if you let me claim you then they will all go away and we won't have to watch them fight to the death." I shrugged as she looked up at me in shock and disgust.

"Fight, you're kidding right?" She seemed to plead with me.

"No, that's how it works, an available female is in heat, they fight until one gives up or to the death, it's usually the latter, but whoever is left standing out of those six will have to go against me, hopefully I can restrain myself long enough." I muttered the last part as I covered my nose with the bottom of my shirt.

"That just makes me feel like I stink." She crossed her arms as she glared at me, tilting so most of her weight relied on her left side.

"I'm the only one you can trust during this whole week, I can't just inhale you scent when it's like this, I would never force you but there are plenty of way to bend you to my will." I felt my eyes flash gold again before going back.

"What if I let you claim me, what happens then?" She asked suspiciously.

"Then, they will go away, since you have been claimed and your heat is now mine to care for." I replied simply.

"After you claim me and they go away, we can go our separate ways right?" Marina was obviously afraid of commitment or any attachment to the male gender.

"After that you'll be even more than willing to let me take you, oh that's what I forgot to mention," I mumbled as realization came to me.

"What, what did you forget to tell me, Kevin!" Marina glared at me.

"Since this is your first heat around shifters, you're body is looking for a mate, even though you're not, so, you'll basically be a tease the whole week until you get laid." I summed trying to divert my mind from the aroma.

"You mean I become a whore?" She nearly shrieked.

"No, just a tease, a little rubbing against them, licking of whatever you want, seducing them, and if you decide to choose from them, the toughest one will have you." I sighed.

"I'm not going out there to them, maybe if I tell them that you're my mate or intended then they'll leave." She suggested as I continued to look over the men who now caught sight of me.

"Give it a shot." I gestured to the window with my free hand.

Marina poked her head out the window and looked down at the shifters that stood bellow waiting to see what would happen.

"Uh, Um, hey guys, you should all go home, because, I already have my mate here and he's going to claim me, sorry to cause such trouble." She smiled politely and awkwardly, waiting for them to disperse.

"So be it," The largest man with no shirt spoke up, "We will witness this mating then, to make sure it is done."

"Witness, no, that's not really comfortable with me." Marina replied becoming more and more awkward.

"It's the way things are done, they can hear perfectly fine what we're saying from their distance below and they will know weather or not we have mated, so it's your choice." I looked over at her.

"Can't you just, you know, rub your scent on me and make them go away?" She asked still trying to find a way out of this.

"No, that's not going to count as mating." I replied holding in an obvious chuckle.

"What about knocking me out, if I'm unconscious then there's nothing to tease you with right?" Marina was in full panic mode.

Marina's panic seemed to work with an extra boost of adrenaline. It was obvious that she wanted to run away from all of this, to wanted fight this unwanted problem that was pretty much a lose lose situation in her eyes. The contemplative look on her face told me more than she would ever know.

"Woman," One of the males below called to her.

"No, that won't work, you'll still smell strongly. We'll just fight until there's only one and wait for you to wake, if the winner is patient enough." I added the last part with a smirk.

"What?" Marina looked down to the street where they stood after giving me a look of disgust.

"Either you let him claim you, or chose one of us, we will fight until one of us is the victor, make your decision now." The second largest man growled as I looked out below as well.

I could understand that she wouldn't want to have sex with a stranger or even worse be mated to someone she didn't know or love, especially when many of these shifters couldn't handle a woman like Marina, who wouldn't be the submissive house mate they expect. Even though Marina and I had sex before, she still has her doubts about me whenever situations about a relationship between us would surface. The two arguments she holds against me are; she still doesn't know me any better than I know her and that I'm her boss. However, what she never understood was that, I know her a lot more than she thinks. I watched as Marina took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she exhaled before looking at me.

"Okay, okay!" She stepped toward me and began to strip, "Let's get this over with.

"My pleasure, but this will mostly be yours." I licked my lips as I closed the distance between us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><><><><>

And there we have it! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it, and let me tell you....any way comment. Vote. Share. Tell a buddy, pal, friends homie, etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.3K 47
XIII ๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’Š ๐’Š๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’”๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’”๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’˜๐’˜ ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
191K 7.2K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...
25.7K 852 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...
9.3M 333K 46
[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to become a babysitter to the daughter of single...