Number 1 Fan

By MindlessPa

A girl name Star who is a cheerleader at her school. She has a crush on #3 on the football team. Anyway read... More

1Practice
2Good Look?
3 Wow!
4 Pain
5 Game Day
6 Piercing
7 Hater
8 SMH
9 Dumb Bitch
10 AGAIN
11 Theres Another
12 Really Tho
13 FareWell
15 WTF Happen
16 Believe Me
17 LockUp
18 Uhh?!
19 Long Day
20 Official
21 Say What!
22 Getting Big
23 She Knew
24 Dont Talk To Me
25 I Guess
26 Parenting Class
27 Friend-Zoned
28 WHAT!
29 About Time
30 ITS MY DECISION
31 WHO THAT!?
32 Its A...
33 BITCHH!!
34 Karaoke
35 Going Out
36 Nothing New
37 Babyshower Surprise
38 Welcome Baby
39 I Dont Understand
40 DROP AN ADDRESS
41 Chasing
42 One Less Friend
43 UnExpected SleepOver
44 The Talk
45 Star Birthday
46
47 Talk To Me
48 I Have A What?
49 OOP
50 Dont Check For Me
51
52 THERES MORE FOR A REASON
53 WHERE IS HE?
54 Date w/ #2
55
56 BAD MOOD
57 DJ's 1st Birthday
58
Ideas‼️
59 Get Ya Shit Together
Double Trouble
Unbelievable
New Opportunity

14 Mall Bound

7.4K 239 66
By MindlessPa

Star POV*

Im just waking up. Everybody else still sleep. Paris slept in my bed with me while Skye was in the recliner chair and Payton and Morgen was on the floor. I got up and went in the bathroom. I did my morning routine for 30 mins and went back in my room. I texted Cortez.

Me: im woke

Cortez: ight

I walked out my room and went in my mother room. She was on the bed watching tv. I sat on her bed. "Hey mom" i said.

"Hey Star" she said.

"What you doing today?"

"Nothing , i gotta get the dress you want for graduation"

"Why you aint get it yet?"

"I dont know , it slipped my mind"

"O ok"

"So you finally cool with Dre girlfriends?"

"Im always cool with them , i just didnt like his last one , she tried to find him another bestfriend and then cheated on him"

"Mhm"

"Im serious"

"I said mhm" she said. "Im about to go downstairs and fix some breakfast"

"Well Cortez i think is coming in a few"

"What made him wanna come over and stay the weekend?"

"Thats my boyfriend and he in college"

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday and Dre mad"

"Why?"

"I dont know"

"Ok , are you cheering anymore?"

"I dont know yet"

"Well you need to find out"

"If i cheer i wanna cheer for the same team"

"Why?"

"Because Dre still playing for them"

"I should have known"

"Yea" i said. I gotta text from Cortez.

Cortez: come open the door

Me: k

I got up and started walking out the room. "You leaving me now?" My mother asked.

"No , Cortez at the door" i said.

"O ok" she said. I walked out and went downstairs. I opened the door and he came in. We went upstairs and my mother was going down. They spoke to each other. We went in my room and Paris was woke. She was getting ready to go take a shower.

"Hey Cortez" Paris said.

"Whats up" Cortez said. He sat on my bed.

"My stomach hurt like shit" Paris said.

"My mother about to fix breakfast" i said.

"Let me hurry up and get in the shower" Paris said as she walked out the room. I got on the bed and laid down.

"Star when you gonna be my girlfriend? Star when you gonna be my girlfriend? Star when you gonna be my girlfriend?" Cortez repeated.

"I gotta think about it" i said. "I dont really like you like that"

"Man stop playing with me"

"Aint nobody playing with you"

"Star stop playing with me" he said as he got in my face.

"Cortez , nobody playing with you and get out my face cause ya breath stink" i said. Im joking tho. You can tell he brushed his teeth.

"Star stop playing with me before we fight" he said. He started playing like he was punching me in my face. I got up and he got up but he fell back on the bed because i pushed him. I got on top of him and started beating him up. He was laughing so i knew it didnt hurt. I heard somebody on the floor make some noise. I got off of Cortez and Paris came in the room. Morgen and Payton got off the floor.

"What the fuck?" Paris said. "What yall up to?"

"Trynna see what Star and Cortez was doing" Payton said. "Making all that noise and shit"

"We was not making noise" i said laughing. Cortez sat up. Payton got up and got her stuff. She walked out the room.

"What yall was doing while i was in the shower?" Paris asked us.

"Nothing" i said as i was looking around. Morgen just looking at me. She had played it off and got off the floor. She sat on the bed. Skye had woke up. Payton came in the room and Skye jumped up fast. She went out with her stuff.

"Is Dre going with us?" Morgen asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

Morgen POV*

Yooo Star look so good. She just dont have an ass or boobies. Anyway i want Dre to come to the mall with us so i texted Dre. I know Star not gonna mind because they do everything together anyways.

Me: Bae you coming to the mall with us?

Dre: yea i will meet yall up there

Me: ok

Dre: tell me when yall get up there

Me: ok

We continued to text. Skye had came back in the room and i got my stuff. I walked out the room and went in the bathroom.

Star POV*

Morgen just went in the bathroom. I dont like how she be looking at me. I feel uncomfortable. "After we eat , we leaving?" Payton asked.

"We can" i said. "Im about to see what time the next bus come" I got my phone and looked up the bus times. "We got about an hour"

"O ok" Payton said.

"Cortez , why you dont drive?" Skye asked.

"Because im in college and they dont allow cars on campus" Cortez said.

"O damn" Skye said.

"Im about to get my license" i said.

"Im not trynna drive" Paris said. I laid down and started playing with my belly button. Cortez was just looking at me.

"What you looking at?" i asked.

"Why you playing with ya belly button?" he asked.

"Im not" i said as i stopped and put my shirt down. He laughed at me. Morgen came in the room. My phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was my mother. I answered. "Yes?"

"Yall come eat" my mother said.

"Ok" i said. We hung up. "Mommy said come eat yall" they ran out the room. I got up and me and Cortez was behind them. "You hungry?"

"Nah" Cortez said. We got downstairs and he sat on the couch. The rest of us fixed our plates and sat at the table. We started eating. My mother fix her plate and sat in the living room with Cortez. They was talking.

Skye POV*

I dont like this Morgen bitch. 1 she nosey as shit asking them questions yesterday and 2 she go with my bitch nigga. She not gonna be around for long. I can just tell. Anyway this food good as shit. Im basically finish. "I see yall scrunny asses eating good" Ms. Kia said.

"Im not scrunny" Paris said.

"You and her got some meat on yall" Ms. Kia said as she pointed to Morgen. "What yall doing today?"

"We going to the mall" Star said.

"Cortez you hanging with all these girls today?"

"Yea" Cortez said.

"Thats ashame , Dre not going with yall?" Ms. Kia asked. Star shrugged her shoulders.

"He meeting us there" Morgen said.

"O ok" Ms. Kia. "You not gonna be alone Cortez" anyway we had finished eating and we went upstairs. Cortez and Star had stayed in the hallway while we went in the room. We got dressed. All of us put some shorts on.

"Somebody open the door to see what they doing" Paris said. Payton had opened the door. They wasnt doing shit.

"Yall finish?" Star asked.

"Yea" Paris said as she looked around. They came in. Star started getting dress.

Star POV*

Im getting dress. I put on some shorts with a white belly shirt and some jordans. I tied a shirt around my waist to cover my butt. I put some lotion on and some perfume. I fixed my hair and put some chapstick and lipstick on. After we finished. We walked out the room. We went downstairs. My mother was sitting on the couch on the phone as always. I got my purse , sunglasses and keys. We walked out the house and started walking to the bus stop. We got to the bus stop and was waiting for it. I took my phone out and started taking pictures. "Cortez" i said as i was getting ready to take a picture.

"Dont take no picture of me" he said as he blocked me.

"Come on"

"No" he said.

"Forget you then" i said as i pushed him out the way. I took pictures with the girls. The bus had came and we all got on there. We put the money and the machine and sat down. I took pictures of Cortez anyway. He caught me.

"Stop" he said as he took my phone.

"Give me my phone"

"Later"

"When we get to the mall , give it to me"

"Ight" he said. "What we doing tonight?"

"I dont know"

"They leaving?"

"They might" i said. He started talking to hisself. "Stop talking to ya self"

"No the fuck"

"Dont cuss at me" i said as i mugged him.

"I apologize bae"

"I forgive you" i said. The bus stopped near the mall and we got off. We started walking through the parking lot.

DeAndre POV*

Im sitting in my car and Morgen texted me telling me that they are here. I got out the car and i see them walking down the parking lot. I started walking to the door. They got down and we went inside. "Hey bae" Morgen said.

"Whats up" i said. They all spoke to me and i spoke back except Cortez. We started walking around. First store they went into was Mac. Was in there for like the longest time.

Star POV*

We in Mac and Morgen was looking at me. I paid for my stuff and went over to Dre. "Bestfriend" i said.

"Whats up" he said.

"Why Morgen keep staring at me?"

"I dont know" he said.

"Star come here" Cortez said.

"Hold up" i said. "She cool but i be feeling uncomfortable"

"Tell her" Dre said.

"No i dont wanna be mean"

"I gotchu" he said. I went over to Cortez.

"You wanted me?" I asked.

"Not anymore" Cortez said.

"What you wanted tho?"

"Nothing" he said. Skye and em came out. We started walking again. He gave me my phone.

"Bestfriend , here go the huaraches that you wanted" Dre said as he pointed in Foot Locker window.

"Ayeee they got them" i said so excited.

"They probably dont get ya size" Skye said. I then got mad.

"Shhh" i said.

"Whats ya size?" Dre asked.

"5" i said. Dre went in there and checked. We followed. I sat on the bench. They had my size so they bought it to me. I tried them on and i can fit them.

"You getting them?" Paris asked.

"Hell yea" i said. They took it to the cashier and Dre paid for them.

Cortez POV*

"Yo why the fuck-?" I asked myself. Why the fuck did he just pay for her shoes? Them shoes was like limited edition so you know they was a lot. I dont like that. That makes me think he getting something more. Bestfriends do to much so he probably wanna fuck. Star looked at me.

"What you say?" Star asked.

"Nothing" i said. I then started walking out the store.

Skye POV*

We left out of foot locker and Star look irritated a little bit. Im not even gonna say anything because all she gonna say is nothing. We went in some other stores. "Im hungry" I said.

"You always hungry" Paris said.

"So" i said. "Can we go to the food court?" They shrugged their shoulders. We started walking to it. Next thing i know the girl that i was fussing with on twitter came up to me with her homegirls.

"Bitch i heard you was looking for me" she said. I ignored her and kept walking because im not worried about her ugly ass.

"Im surprised you ignored her" Paris said.

"Im hungry" i said. We started looking at the places in the food court.

Star POV*

"Yall trynna eat from here or somewhere else?" I asked. Referring to this chinese place.

"Here" Dre said.

"It dont matter" Cortez said. We all got in line. Its like as soon as Cortez got in line Dre got out of line.

"I changed my mind , im about to go get something else" Dre said.

"Im ready to go home now" i said as i got out of line. I just went to go sit at a table. Like I feel all the tension between Dre and Cortez. Dre like acting so childish. Im just so irritated. Imma let them get they food but im not getting anything. I looked at Dre and he was in the Japanese food line.

"Star" Cortez said. I looked at him. He signaled me to come here with his hand. I shook my head no. Skye and Paris got they food and came to the table that i was sitting at.

"Whats up with you" Skye asked.

"Dre and Cortez like i feel all the tension" i said.

"I knew it had something to do with them" Paris said.

"Dre acting childish" i said. Morgen and em came over and sat with us. Cortez came after them and sat next to me.

"Whats wrong with you?" Cortez asked.

"Nothing" i said. I saw Dre walking over with his food but he aint sit with us. Morgen went to go sit with him.

Morgen POV*

At first i was sitting with Star and em but i went over to sit with Dre. I didnt want him to sit by hisself. "Why you sitting by ya self?" I asked.

"I dont fuck with yo" Dre said.

"Why?"

"I just dont" he said. Hmm. I really would like to know but im not gonna beg him to know. "Why you keep looking at my bestfriend?"

"I dont be looking at her" i said. I really do. Its not my fault she look good.

"I saw you" he said. Oops. "So answer my question"

"She look good"

"What you want her?"

"No i want you"

"Mmmm"

"We should have a 3some"

"Who?"

"Me , you and Star" i said. He looked at me with a straight ass face and i started laughing.

"Im not fucking my bestfriend" he said. I was surprised.

"You never fucked ya bestfriend?"

"Nah" he said. Smh. Anyway we finished eating and got up. We started walking out the mall. I hopped in the car with Dre. "Yall wanna ride?"

Star POV*

Dre just asked us did we wanna ride. I know he not gonna let Cortez in his car so i just shook my head no. Payton and em got in the car. Me and Cortez started walking to the bus stop. As soon as we got there the bus came. We got on the bus. "What Dre dont like me?" Cortez asked.

"I dont even know" i said.

"It seem like he dont"

"Dont worry about him"

"O trust me , im not worried about shit" he said. "What we doing tonight?"

"What you trynna do?"

"You know what im trynna do"

"Im not trynna do that"

"I know you aint" he said. We had got off the bus and started walking to my house. I was holding on to his arm. We got to my house and Dre and em was sitting in the car. They got out of the car except for Dre. I gave Paris my key and i went over to Dre. Cortez was waiting for me on the porch while Paris and em went in the house.

"Bestfriend you was being childish today" i said.

"Thats fine" Dre said.

"Thats not fine because that ruined my day"

"How?"

"Because it did , you dont have to act like that"

"Ight bestfriend"

"Can i get a hug?" I asked. I backed up so he can get out the car and he gave me a hug. He put his hand on my butt. He let go of me and i went up on the porch. Morgen came out the house. She gave me a hug and went down to the car. Me and Cortez went in the house. We went upstairs and went in my room. Cortez had took his medicine. My mother came in my room.

"Yall ready?" She asked.

"Yea" Paris and em said.

"So yall just gonna leave me?" i asked.

"Yea , i gotta go see bae" Paris said.

"Just get out" i said. They started laughing. They gave me a hug and left.

"Im about to get in the shower" Cortez said.

"You a towel and wash cloth?" I asked.

"Nah , i got that" he said as he got his stuff. "Come get in the shower with me"

"Nah , im good"

"Why not?"

"Because i dont want to , maybe next time"

"You better keep ya word" he said as he walked out the room. I put my phone on the charger and i got up. I walked out the room and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and fixed me a ham and cheese sandwich. I then got a juice and went back upstairs. I went in my room and sat on my bed. I started eating and watching tv. By the time Cortez came in the room , i was finish so i went to go get in the shower. I washed up for 30 mins and got out. I put the towel around me and walked out the bathroom. My mother was coming upstairs. Me and her both went in her room. I dried off and put some shorts and a tank top on.

"I need some neosporin" i said. She looked on her dresser and gave it to me. I put it on my tattoo and walked out her room. I went in my room and got on my bed. I looked at Cortez. He took his medicine and now he falling asleep. "Wake up Cortez"

"Im woke" he said.

"It dont look like it" i said as i laid down.

"You gonna give me a kiss goodnight"

"If you want one"

"I want one" he said as he lifted up. I lifted up and gave him a kiss. I only pecked his lips and laid back down. "That little ass peck"

"My apol-" i said but he cut me off by kissing me. I kissed him back. His lips is soft. We had stopped and he laid back down.

"Goodnight" he said.

"Dont go to sleep" i said as i got up and sat on him.

"I will go to sleep like this"

"No you not"

"Lay on me so we can go to sleep together" he said. I was playing my belly button as i was thinking about it.

"What you take medicine for?"

"Im not telling you"

"Tell me"

"Why?"

"You have a disease or some sort?"

"Nah , i wouldnt have kissed you"

"O ok , good" i said.

DeAndre POV*

I just got in the house. Drew on the couch with his girl. She ugly as shit but that none of my business. Thats probably not his girl. I went in the kitchen and got some chips and a soda. I then walked back out the house. I got in my car and pulled off. I pulled up on the block and got out. I dapped my niggas up thats on the corner and i started making money.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 261 31
A girl who was neglected by her father & raised by a single mother leaves her hometown in "Louisiana " for college in Cali . She get nervous about fa...
618K 18.1K 61
Book 1: Pregnant By A Thug Book 2: Pregnant By Another Thug Tori Love is a Straight A student. She is smart and very nice and liked by all. One day s...
816K 21.1K 34
This story is about a girl who had to find a way to take care of her and her lil sister after she gets in a fight wither her drug addict mother and m...
51.6K 1.1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?