Aquila. [Uchiha Madara ]

By -aesuki

[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something s... More

READ!
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV [part 1]
Chapter XIV [part 2]
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXIV [Part 2]
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Epilogue

Chapter XVIII

1.9K 86 8
By -aesuki

Aquila's POV

After jumping from branch to branch I came to a full stop to catch a little air before moving along once again. Let's say I have been travelling to country after country for the past six months.

If the rumours are true that the newfound village has been formed and the treaty has been made by the Senju and the Uchiha, I would need to see this with my own fascinating eyes.

...

The moon was illuminating the forest as the starry sky remained the same. Remembering one of my conversations with Izuna long ago.

The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.

I still wonder how he is doing. How did the Uchihas figure out that I left? Was it even big news? Whatever happened that day it probably didn't matter anyway, as I was so lost in my own dream world.

Madara was the one who told me that I can leave. He shattered every will I had that day. And yet here I was still thinking about him.

Fantasies never turn into reality. I always had a perfect image of what I visualized a perfect clan and a perfect universe would be. Never did I thought I would be the one to end up getting emotionally hurt so badly during my time back in the Uchiha compound.

I lifted my red hood over my head carefully as the clouds started to form. This would be a long night, but tomorrow there is no stopping me.

...

As the grey clouds passed by and wet droplets sprinkled over the Land of Fire, the sun started rising indicating morning was arriving.

I sat up from the tree slump; my body aching from sleeping wrong. I grunted as I pulled myself off of the ground faintly. Must have been sore from running all day yesterday perhaps. But I still feel an ominous feeling in this forest.

The feeling started to overcome me. The forest just somehow enthralled me; this might be sceptical for me to get around here...

I started to sprint fierceful in a random direction. Feeling my heart race intensified me immensely. What is happening to me? My feet started to slowly briskly run through the forest vigorously; shifting in the wind that past by me.

The moment I was starting to see lights and the sun enclosing on me, the bottoms of my feet started to tremor and stop promptly. Before my body crashed to the hard cold ground in front, a spine-tingling scream tore from my throat drastically.

My knees took the most damage from coming in contact with leaves and twigs as my elbows throbbed; making me fear to the bone from that incident. My body was in excruciating pain.

I couldn't bring myself to lift my body off the ground. It feels like something was weighing me down. My arms couldn't even move thoroughly just when my legs felt like they were being inflicted with a thousand needles.

"Did you hear that shrieking noise?" an anonymous man asked someone; hearing their footsteps close in on me. I gasped trying to get my arms to move quickly. All I was able to do was crawl on the dirty unpleasant ground.

"It came this way," the tone in the other man's voice made my heart froze completely. Something I was so used to hear all the time. But my mind was not able to click in who.

I growled thinking who the voice may come from. I started to crawl even faster. But it seems so relentless on my knees. My legs were able to lift slowly to the point where I can finally stand but not so stable.

My nails dug deep into the bark of the tree for support. I shook violently from all the trauma. Why did this have to happen now?

Making sure my cloak was on right before the two mysterious men find me like this.

"So you're the Land of Fire's trespasser..." a more calm voice spoke tranquil from behind. I dared not to move; afraid that I would disturb the forest from misleading drama that may occur.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," I spoke out not bother turning around for any purpose whatsoever.

"Turn," he demanded in a more deeper tone this time.

Slowly I reluctantly turned my head while feeling tremulous. Who is this guy?

As my eyes met a pair of brown ones my heart jousted in my chest. That symbol on his Kimono dedicates he is from the clan...

He's a Senju!

I felt my mind growl with full irritation. I clenched my fists in two fury balls. I may have known many rumours about them, but I don't think I should trust one either.

"Well?" I asked as he shook his head and laughed. I stared at him confusingly.

"So you're the greatest legacy of Aiko-sama. It is amazing that I could finally meet you for once," the strange man bowed in respect.

Just when I am trying to move forward but to only hear about my deceased friend...

"Sorry about trespassing your dear land-"

"You're injured," he interrupted; eyes shooting to my left arm that I was cradling cautiously. My eyes shifted back down to the ground.

"You shouldn't worry about me, I will be found." I tried to turn away but only for my body to anguish all over making me groan in pain.

"You need treatment immediately," he came forward reaching out his hand reassuring me that it was safe to take it.

"By the way, what is your name?" I asked curiously as he began to heal my arm with the mystical palm technique.

"Senju Hashirama and I already know you as Aquila, am I right?"

I chuckled and simply nodded as he started to use medical-nin to heal my arm to the extent where I can move my arm more pleasant than before.

"So if you pursued your dream as I imagined, than are the Uchihas..."

"Yes," his eyes shifted away from me; reminiscing the past that came scurrying back. I gulped nervously not knowing what to say. Must be tragic so I rather not push him any further.

"Do you have any place to stay?" he broke the silence as I snapped my head up to him. Slanting my eyes at him; I couldn't put any words on how to answer him.

"I left the Uchiha compound six months ago due to many reasons but I mainly travel on foot. So I do not have a particular place that I stay at." I explained, he nodded contently.

I felt extremely high-strung with many emotions rushing in me. I bit the inside of my cheek without any further ado.

"Well I don't see you as any kind of threat Aquila-san..." he placed a finger underneath his chin as he narrowed his eyes observing me sharply.

"Oh no, you couldn't possibly think that I can stay in your newly found village!" It clicked in as to what he could have been thinking.

He sighed once more as a smile started to dance on his lips. I felt the urge to bite my lip maliciously but help the urge to not do so.

Maybe the village isn't so-

No, I can't be thinking of that! I promised myself that I would never cross my paths with him again. But can I still keep that promise?

"Are you okay? You seem to have dozed off," I felt someone place one of their hands on my left shoulder making me tense like a board a bit.

I looked at Hashirama for a brief second and nodded assuring him that I was fine.

"Maybe I should go-"

"Hashirama you said you felt someone else's presence lurking in this forest," a more annoyed tone grew closer as my heart started to race and my hands trembled more as I stayed.

"I got to go now!" I whisper shouted but he grabbed a hold of my wrist firmly and shook his head. I am not ready to see him, but am I?

My mind was clogged with too many thoughts; shutting my eyes hoping this nightmare would end. It almost feels like something was clawing vigorously from the inside of me.

"I think that there is something that I should tell you..." with those words I stopped convulsing under his grasp.

"Ma...-"

I choked on his name as if it was forbidden for me to say it.

There he stood plenty of meters away from me. He kind of still looks almost the exact same since I left the compound. The kimono he usually wears had a slightly tinted navy blue in it compared to the light one he has on.

"Hashirama, is this her you mentioned moments ago?" Madara turned away not even giving a second head glance towards me.

What is with him? I felt more distraught that he hasn't even said a word to me; am I a wall to him? Nothing to see nor hear from?

My heart clenched from his actions but I can't show that I am becoming more weaker than everyone else.

"We will bring her back and interrogate her then?" Madara questioned Hashirama with a reasonable glare towards my direction.

I despondently looked down in shame from all of this.

What did I do to make him this demented towards me?

Hashirama only sighed in response and started to swiftly wield signs before my eyes could decipher what hand signs he proceeded through.

Vines sprouted sustainably from the ground and tenaciously got a firm grip of my wrists holding me back.

"What the hell was that for!?" I screamed at them. Feeling the animosity tension rise.

Madara crossed his arms at me; coldness look in his icy fiery eyes. My pleading eyes could not say so in the matter.

He only turned around and walked away from Hashirama and I. Feeling my heart dropped in a pool of icy cold water to drown through all the grief I may have caused...

Why did this happen? Maybe leaving the compound wasn't a great idea in his mind...

Hashirama release the vines and slyly tried to smile but failed.

"...Madara, but why?" I lowly mumbled barely audible to hear but enough for Hashirama to perk up at my tone.

"You love him don't you?" Hashirama spoke up almost making me gasp and nearly fainting.

My face must have been pale white; just like my heart should be blue as ice.

"I-I guess it's complicated..." turning around to face him. He leaned back onto the nearest tree relaxingly.

"Madara was never the love type. Well, he always had a significant amount of work he follows up. Ever since I met him back during the Warring State, I had a feeling about what he might come in the future..." Hashirama trailed off only to make me more and more curious.

"What do you mean?" I quietly asked as he shook his head and solemnly smile at me.

"We should head back now," he said in a calmer complex tone as I frowned. Simply nodding was the best choice and began to follow Hashirama through the trees silently.

Taking the blessed air in me and relaxing outwardly made me more calm than usual.

"Aquila!" Hearing my name take off from another familiar voice.

Ramiko...

Me and Hashirama stopped at the front of the town; the main gates. I looked around in awe as I felt my body stiff.

"R-Ramiko!" I growled feeling her arms tighten more and more suffocating me as she was sqeazing the living air from my lungs.

"Baka! Never leave again!" She tried to maintain her tears that threaten to fall but I only sighed at the blue female.

"Hashirama may I see another fellow friend?" I decided I should ask this one request before I get interrogated.

"Who?"

"Uchiha Izuna," I smiled joyfully. I can't wait to see him! Maybe he is happily married or-

"He died a long while back..." Hashirama mumbled and I mentally shook my head.

"No, no he couldn't have." I protested as Hashirama placed a hand on my arm to stop me from sprinting off.

"He-he ca-n't be gone!" I could barely talk as my eyes blurred up. I felt my right sight being comforted by Ramiko.

She could barely handle the sight of me. Why?

"May I ask how?"

"I shouldn't tell you this when Madara is ready, then he may tell you." Hashirama frowned placing a hand on my shoulder bringing me back up.

I couldn't stand how the people I loved die. Did war break out? Why can't we somewhere find peace in this world and live our lives where no more innocent people die. Where a world we can live in that no war breaks out.

This world is cruel and will always be...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 21.9K 67
- COMPLETED - Upon a pact of peace between the Senju and Uchiha, the constant fighting of the Warring States Period ultimately ends, and a new shino...
690 13 1
In which Madara Uchiha loses all his supposed cool, Tobirama Senju is a useless gay in love, Izuna Uchiha doesn't have any kind of control over anyth...
185K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
987 39 8
Joan, a twenty-five-year-old necromancer, finds herself experiencing emotional conflict when she discovers a different Universe is her original home...