Two Months Together

Da AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... Altro

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

Forbidden Dessert

3.1K 20 3
Da AddictingLove

WARNING*** LANGUAGE!!!

Chapter Twenty Five:

Taylor's POV

Nice legs, Daisy Dukes,

Makes a man go- whoo whoo

That's the way they all come through like- whoo whoo

"Shit, whats that.." I moaned, hearing loud buzzing coming from next to me.

Low-cut, see-through shirts that make ya- whoo whoo

That's the way she come through like- whoo whoo

"What the hell?" I sat up and saw my phone vibrating its butt off of the bedside table. It was Kellan. Ugh.

"Yes?" I grumbled, running my fingers through my hair.

"Good evening sleeping beauty?" He laughed.

"Um, yeah, what did you need Kellan?" I mumbled annoyed, I felt the bed shifting beside me.

"Well! Nikki told me that your girl is in town, and I was just wondering if you guys would wanna get together... tomorrow maybe?"

I sighed, my eyes closed with drowsiness. "Sure.. That's fine, whatever."

"Have like everyone meet her at the beach or something? Is that okay?"

"Uh huh. I'll run it by her.." Claire moaned next to me, feeling her arm wrap around my waist tightly, pulling me to her like I was her prey. "Ahh, Kellan, I gotta go."

He chuckled, "Okay? See you tomorrow then.. Two-ish!"

She squeezed me, moving her fingers lower and lower down to my dick. My breathing hitched up, was she still asleep? How?

"Yup, okay. Bye." I hung up immediately and whipped my head over to look at her.

Holy shit, she was asleep.

Huh...

I set my cell back down on the table and saw what time it was..

"Six? Damn." I yawned, though it was cut off by a sharp breath I had to take in as she had found my jewels. I bit my bottom lip sharply, my thoughts completely scrambled.

I laid my hand on top of hers lightly, having her stir awake even at my gentlest touch.

"What? Taylor?" she sat up beside me, her hand still wrapped around my now throbbing dick. Stupid erections coming around..

"Holy fuck, what the hell am I.." she hissed, now fully knowing what she was doing.

I looked at her raising my eyebrow, "Having nice dreams are we now?" I couldn't help but smirk at her blushed face.

She released me quickly and kept that hand to herself. "Oh god." she huffed flopping back down on the pillows.

I laughed and flipped back over to face her, "So Kellan just called," both my eyebrows raising. "and he wants to go to the beach tomorrow afternoon."

She nodded and smiled, "Sounds like fun. You two having a romantic bro-mance and didn't bother to tell me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why he wants to do this is cause, everyone wants to meet you!"

"Oh." she giggled. That sweet sound was music to my ears. "Soo... who is everyone exactly..?"

"Well, in Twilight terms, just to make it shorter... Um, The Cullens; well you know three already. The rest of the pack... And two undead nomads?" I chuckled at my own confusion.

"Oh wow..." her eyebrow raised as she thought, then it pushed back down, forming a line. "Two nomads?"

"Victoria; Rachelle, and James; Cam." I explained.

"Oh yeah, yeah. I gotcha." her white smile flashing at me.

"So it should be fun..." I smiled back at her, laying my head down on the pillow next to her.

"I hope they like me.." she murmured.

Here we go again..

"Come on Claire. We already talked about this. Did you see how Nikki, Ashley, and Kris acted around you? They absolutely love you already!" I tried my best to assure her.

She only stared back at me with worried eyes.

I took her face in my hands, "Didn't you see earlier? The girls that we took pictures with." she nodded in response. "They adore you baby. You have nothing to worry about okay?" my tone growing softer and softer.

"Okay.." she muttered.

I leaned forward, kissing her lips with all my might.

Hopefully this would make her feel better cause I sure wasn't feeling that she was feeling better.

But sure enough, she relaxed and kissed me back urgently. Being her old self again.

"Thank you.." she smiled, pulling back from me and leaning her forehead against mine.

"Anytime." I grinned brightly at her. My heart still thumping away in my ribcage, thinking at how great this weekend was going to be.

I flipped on the flat screen in the family room while Claire scrounged around in my fridge for something to eat.

"Want eggs Tay?" she hollered from behind the fridge door.

"Sure! Um, what movie do you wanna watch, there's nothing but shit on right now.." I went to the large glass cabinets that were underneath the hanging screen.

"Well I don't know what you have!" she chuckled, I heard the low sizzle of the scrambled eggs hitting the warm pan.

"Don't be smart with me.." I snickered. "We'll pick together, do you need any help?" I asked, walking back into the kitchen, which was now filled with the warm smells of cooking eggs and toast.

"Hmmm.." I strode up from behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she stirred the eggs in the black pan.

I laid my chin on her shoulder waiting for her order. She smiled at me, "Uh, how bout putting some bacon in the microwave for me?"

"Sure thing. How many?" I went straight to the fridge and grabbed the package of bacon from one of the sliding drawers.

"I'm going to have two... Knowing you, you'll eat like four." she joked.

"Har har. Five." I walked by her, pecking her lightly on her cheek.

"Damn. I was so close!"

After about five minutes, everything was piping hot and ready to eat. We finally decided on watching Iron Man 2, since she hadn't seen it yet. I finished my plate in about ten minutes, though beginning to pick off of hers.

"Hey hey hey, you pig. This is mine." she aimed at me with her fork as I curled up next to her on the couch.

I pouted and stood, going to the fridge and getting our cheesecake for dessert...

She had finished by the time I sat back down next to her, the movie blasting on the large speakers.

Oh, how much I loved Bluray.

"Well.. this is going to be tough." Claire announced as we stared at each other with forks in hand, waiting for somebody to make a move.

"Ladies first." I offered with a grin.

"Oh thank God." she sighed and dug in. Taking the biggest first bite I had ever seen in my whole fucking life.

She smiled innocently at me with yummy cheesecake in her mouth, "I told you that I'm no good with sharing desserts." she swallowed.

"And I see that." I laughed, taking a bite.

She laughed with me, and I pointed out that she had a small bit of cheesecake on her bottom lip. That familiar red color appeared on her cheeks as she used her tongue to... Hmm.

"Hold it." I stopped her with a smirk on my face. She froze, confused, with her tongue still hanging out. I couldn't not laugh at her, but controlled myself to keep it smooth.

"Ohh.." she smiled sexily and leaned towards me as I came to her.

I kissed her bottom lip, removing the delicious bit of icing from her skin.

She laid her hand on my thigh, kissing me with a fiery hot flame that could've burned my tongue.

I bit her lip, having her hiss in satisfaction, though I smiled and tilted my head to the right, manoeuvring my tongue farther into her mouth.

She snickered softly and squeezed my leg, pinching my skin fiercely.

I then felt her nails digging into my chest, hard. I moaned and journeyed away from her mouth and down her neck.

"Taylor.." she spoke, panting heavily.

"Hmm..?" still kissing her neck tenderly.

"I want to do it."

"What?" my lips froze mechanically upon her delicate skin.

"I'm ready.. if you are." she whispered, her breaths still shaky.

I had completely gone cold. My mouth was still attached to her neck, breathing into her skin cells as I stared. At nothing.

She was ready.. But was I.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.5M 119K 109
** May Contain Mature Content ** Everything changes when the old saying of two best friends falling in love doesn't cease to exist in Justin and Ja...
3.9M 66.7K 30
Book ONE of "The Taylor Family Series" ~ Follow the journey of newlyweds Matthew and Summer Taylor as they start their new life together as husband a...
241 31 6
Please, let me make your world spin around. Let me tell you about Bella, her best friend and her brother Ben. Let me make you question everything. Th...
14.8K 375 40
Ayla is a high schooler in Wisconsin, her and her parents go on a vacation every summer. This summer it just happen to be at the Donnelly's house. Th...