ALL ABOUT HER (Hermione Jean...

By imeureka

Hermione Granger was a brilliant witch. She was one of the best students at Hogwarts. She was brave, tough, a... More

CHAPTER 1- THE NEW START
CHAPTER 2- THE STALKER
CHAPTER 3- BACK TO HOGWARTS
CHAPTER 4- THE ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER 5- THE LOVE LETTER
CHAPTER 6- MISS CARELESS
CHAPTER 7- BREAKING RULES
CHAPTER 8- CHILDHOOD FRIEND
CHAPTER 9 - RISK TAKER
CHAPTER 10- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIONE
CHAPTER 11- AUROR'S LICENSURE EXAMINATION
CHAPTER 12- CERTIFIED AURORS
CHAPTER 13- THE OATH TAKING
CHAPTER 14 - THE PARTY
CHAPTER 15- HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 17- SWEET REVENGE
CHAPTER 18- JEALLY-RON
CHAPTER 19- MISSING YOU
CHAPTER 20- PARTING TIME
CHAPTER 21- THE RUSSEL'S
CHAPTER 22- JUST GIVE ME A REASON
CHAPTER 23 - MEET THE PARENTS
CHAPTER 24- LOOK AFTER YOU
CHAPTER 25- THE GRADUATION BALL
CHAPTER 26- LIFE AFTER
CHAPTER 27- THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 28- THE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER
CHAPTER 29- THE MESSENGER
CHAPTER 30- THE WEDDINGS
CHAPTER 31- THE ABDUCTION

CHAPTER 16- CHOCO BALL FOR THE SAD SOUL

529 15 3
By imeureka

"Ron.. Why? Why you're always hurting me?" asked Hermione, crying.

"I'm sorry, Hermione,"Ron said quietly.

"Don't you love me anymore?"she asked again.

"I love someone else, Hermione--I'm sorry,"Ron said.

He turned to Hermione and walked away.

"Ron waits...."she called, but Ron was already vanished. She was left standing alone--crying miserably.

"I told you.. --Stop crying."

Hermione heard someone speaking. She raised her face and she saw Kraven standing in front of her.

"Stop crying Hermione, he's not worth it,"Kraven said, but Hermione cried more and Kraven hugged her--for comfort.

Hermione hugged him back. She wrapped her arms into Kraven's waist and her face buried in his chest, where she cried a lot more.

Hermione heard a silent cry. She slowly opened her eyes. She was still lying in her bed hugging her pillow. She felt her pillow was damp. She realized then, that--it's herself she heard crying. She curled up and hugged her pillow tighter. Her heart was still aching. She still felt the stabbing pain.

"I am so pathetic,"she said to herself, and again her tears flow freely crossed her face.

"It's enough Hermione, you cried a lot already, are you planning to be a pathetic crying lady?"Hermione said to herself.

"It's enough!.. Don't be miserable all your life, he is just Ron, ok!"Hermione scolded herself.

"Enough! Enough! Enough!"she exclaimed as she sat up on her bed.

"If he doesn't love me anymore--ok fine!, it is not the end of the world," Hermione added.

She quickly slid herself into the side of her bed; She slid open the curtain, and quickly got up to her feet. She took her bathrobe and school uniform and walked to the bathroom to have a shower.

When she was done. She went back to her room. She was combing her hair when the curtain of Ginny's bed opened. She smiled to Ginny.

"Good morning, Ginny."

Ginny looked at her.

"Are you feeling better, Hermione?"she asked.

"Yeah.. I am feeling good,"Hermione answered. "Come on now, and take a shower or else you're going to be late,"Hermione added.

Ginny glance toward the clock hanging up the door.

"I still have time,"Ginny said.

"You haven't,"Hermione said, grinning.

She glanced toward their other roommates -like Ginny, they just got up. Ginny understood what Hermione mean to--she needs to hurry up and got first to the bathroom or else she needs to wait for her turn.

Hermione smiled while looking to Ginny, who's hurriedly taking her bathrobe and uniform.

"See you in the Great Hall Ginny,"Hermione called to Ginny who was now running towards the bathroom.

"Save me a seat,"Ginny called back over her shoulder.

"Ok!"Hermione answered.

She took her bag and books and went out to the room--going to the Great Hall.

Every student she met in the corridor looked at her meaningly: some had the insulting looks, some had a pitiful look, and some seem checking if she's alright or not, but Hermione ignored them, she already decided that--anything about Ron won't affect her anymore.

"Good morning, Dean,"greeted Hermione to Dean who was sitting on the opposite side of the vacant place.

Dean looked at her, and like other he also looked at Hermione meaningly.  

"Don't look at me like that Dean, it's already annoying, really,"Hermione exclaimed while sitting down.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, Hermione, I just want to know-"

"I'm fine Dean, thank you!" Hermione cut off on whatever Dean wanted to say, because she knew, Dean was just worried.

"Hello everyone!"

Luna appeared beside Hermione. She was looking at Hermione and Dean. She was carrying her plate.

"Hello, Luna,"Hermione smiled at her.

"Can I join you here? Because there's a lot of Wrackspurt floating around my table. It's fascinating, but it's already annoying. I can't eat my breakfast well,"Luna exclaimed.

Hermione laughed.

"Really?.. You can sit in here Luna, so that Ginny can sit in between us when she come."

Luna sat down at Hermione's left side. She put her plate on the table and they started eating.

"Where is Ginny, anyway?"asked Luna.

"She's taking up her shower when I left our room,"answered Hermione. "She's on her way now, I supposed,"Hermione added.

Later on,

"I'm here!"Ginny appeared in between Luna and Hermione. The two girls moved to give her space.  

"I'm hungry,"she said while taking her seat.

"Hello, Ginny,"Luna greeted her when she's already settled down.

"Oh.. Hello Luna, why are you here?"asked Ginny while helping herself in the food.

"The Wrackspurts are invading the Ravenclew's table,"Hermione said jokingly.

"A what?"Ginny asked bemusedly.

"There's a lot of Wrackspurt floating around our table.. And I think, because my fellow Ravenclew were kept on talking nonsense--Wrackspurt are fuzzing their brains, I suppose,"Luna said.

"Really? I thought Wrackspurt are fascinating?"Ginny said grinning.

"Yes, they are... But I notice that, they are also quite annoying when they are in their lot,"Luna said in her natural tone.

Ginny and Hermione looked at each other, grinning.

After breakfast, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Dean went to the dungeon for their Potions class.

"Good morning, Professor,"they greeted when they saw Prof. Slughorn was waiting for them already.

"Good morning everyone, come in and take your seats now,"Prof. Slughorn said cheerfully.

Everybody took their own seat.

"Today, we gonna make an invisibility potion, a potion that turns thing into a useful thing that can conceal anything,"Prof. Slughorn said cheerfully. "But, of course, every Potion have limitation, it means-"

"It's not forever,"Hermione said quietly.

"Yes. You are right Ms. Granger, the invisibility potion won't last forever, it only last for a week or a month, it depends on how much potion you applied to your object."Prof. Slughorn explained.

"And also, the brewing of invisibility potion will last for a month.. And now .. We are only making the initial brewing. Open your book on page 115 and start brewing,"Prof. Slughorn added, and the whole class started their brewing.

The hours passed by, Hermione was stirring her potion. She glanced toward the black cloak she chooses to be transformed into a concealer, some of her classmates choose hats, jacket, robes and cloak. The cloak was the common concealer.

While looking at the cloak, Hermione remembers her adventure with Harry and Ron-- using Harry's invisibility cloak; she remembers how they struggled in walking under the cloak, how they sneaked out of the castle--going to Hagrid's Hat, and how useful the invisibility cloak to them during the dark times.

After a while, Hermione continued stirring her potion.

"I can tell that you're doing very well Ms. Granger." Prof. Slughorn appeared beside Hermione, but Hermione didn't replied--she's still stirring, continuously.

Prof. Slughorn raised his left eyebrow because Hermione ignored him. Prof. Slughorn walked in front of Hermione's table.

"You're really focused on brewing that eh, Ms. Granger, that's good?"

But still Hermione didn't answer. Prof. Slughorn looked at Hermione's face.

"Merlin's beard."He muttered and he quickly walked beside Hermione and tapped Hermione shoulder.

"Ms. Granger, Ms. Granger, Ms. Granger," Prof. Slughorn called Hermione three times, and suddenly Hermione blinked and looked at Professor Slughorn.

"Escaping Reality Charm... How did you know that?" Prof. Slughorn asked to Hermione who was now in herself.

"I'm sorry, Professor," Hermione said, apologetically.

She was looking at her potion and felt ashamed, her eyes were already swimming with tears but she's controlling it not to fall.

"I'm wondering how did you know that charm, but I suddenly remember that you are Ms. Granger, of course you know how to do it.. But, be careful on that charm, it is a traitor charm, it will bring you in your deepest happy memory, but it can also trap you in a memory forever and your body will become empty shell; got a soul, got a life, but no past, present and future memory. It is like an Obliviate charm, although, it's a soft charm.. But it's harmful. Maybe, it can help you to escape the reality and go back in the past.. But still.. You need to go back to the present and face whatever situation you are dealing, am I right Ms. Granger?" Prof. Slughorn asked quietly.

"Yes. You are right Professor. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.. I'm just reminiscing my adventure with my two best friends when the incantation pops up in my mind.. And I muttered it.. I forget it is non-verbal charm,"Hermione explained.

"But don't worry Professor, I also know the counter incantation. I know how to go back--my apology is-- I'm not focusing on what I'm doing,"explained Hermione, hoarsely.

"Never mind that, I will let you pass this day.. But, not in the other day, ok?" Prof. Slughorn said smiling to her.

Hermione nodded and she wiped her teary eyes with the back of her hands. Prof. Slughorn smiled to her.

"Don't let a drop of tears, mix in your potion, or else your potion will be wasted and you will get a "T" on it.

"Yeah... I know Professor,"Hermione said as she distanced herself a bit in her cauldron while wiping her face with the sleeve of her school robe.

Prof. Slughorn grinned at Hermione and he walked in front of the class.

"Ok everybody, that's it for now.. I am assuming that all of you were done with the initial brewing... We will proceed in brewing next meeting, and before I forget, I will expect a summary report of your invisibility potion after the brewing is complete... ok! Class dismiss."

And the students started keeping their things and walking out of the classroom.

"Hermione... What happened? Why is it, Prof. Slughorn tapped you?"asked Ginny when they were already outside the classroom-- walking--heading to the Great Hall to eat their lunch.

"It's nothing Ginny, Prof. Slughorn just wakes me up in my daydreaming,"Hermione answered.

"Are you sure?"Ginny asked, assuringly.

"Yeah.. Don't worry about me,"Hermione said as she walked down the stairway.

Ginny halted on the top of the stair, looking at Hermione.

"She is already transforming into a great pretender, isn't she?" Ginny said.

Luna and Dean were behind Ginny, also looking at Hermione.

"I can't blame her if that's her way of ignoring the pain,"Luna said in her calm voice.

"Yeah.. I think that too, Luna,"Ginny said.

"Come on now, I'm already starving," Ginny added and they all started walking again--they followed Hermione who was heading to the Great Hall for lunch.

Hermione had never been cheerful the whole afternoon. During lunch, she fell into silence, and deep thinking, even Ginny was making fun with their other fellow Gryffindor. That time, she wanted a space of her own, but she knew--Everybody would think that she was still not ok.

In Herbology, she just raised her hands if Prof. Sprout asked something. Everybody noticed her sudden silence, because it's not her natural way.. But, no one asked questions about her sudden silence, because everybody knew Hermione's heart was aching.

After Herbology, when Prof. Sprout dismissed them, Hermione excused herself to Ginny and others.

"I'm going to see Mr. Roberts, Ginny.. I just wanted to say sorry in not attending the Arithmancy class yesterday."

"Ok.." Ginny said.

"See you later at dinner,"Hermione added as she walked--going to Prof. Roberts office.

Ginny, Luna, and Dean went to their dormitories.

When Hermione reached Prof. Roberts's office in 7th floors, she knocked on the door three times and someone answered inside saying,"Come in."

Hermione opened the door and she saw Prof. Roberts looked at her. He was sitting in his office table. Hermione closed the door behind her.

"Yes, Ms. Granger, what can I do for you?" Prof. Roberts asked.

Hermione walked towards Prof. Roberts table.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you sir, I just came to apologize for not attending your class yesterday. I am sick.. That's why I did not make it,"Hermione explained.

Prof. Roberts just looked at her.

"I will accept any punishment for my tardiness, sir,"Hermione added.

Prof. Roberts smiled.

"I know you will say that, and because of that-"

Prof. Roberts opened his drawer and took a thin booklet and put it on his table, in front of Hermione.

"That is your punishment. I would like you to do that case study. I am expecting that in the next meeting,"Prof. Roberts said smiling to her.

Hermione picked up the thin booklet.

"No problem, sir."

"Is that all?" asked the Professor.

"Yes sir, thank you."

Hermione smiled and turned her back and walked towards the door.  

When she closed the door behind him, she saw someone was standing--leaning on the post near the top of the stairway, not far away with her.

Hermione walked towards the stairway, heading down to the Great Hall for dinner, but she was aware of that someone standing in the post. She cannot tell who, because that someone was standing in the shadow part of the post. When she's about to climb down the stair, that someone came out and walked towards her. She now recognized who was behind the post.

"Kraven, what are you doing there? I mean in the dark?" asked Hermione hoarsely.

"Did I scare you?" he asked back.

"No, not really,"Hermione said.

"I saw you coming into Prof. Roberts's office, so I decided to wait you here," Kraven explained.

"Why you only await me here? Why you did not follow inside? You too, did not attend Prof. Roberts class yesterday, right?" Hermione said, scolding him.

"I came before you.. He gave me a punishment,"Kraven said--showing the same booklet that Prof. Roberts gave to Hermione.

"Oh, I see... I thought,"Hermione said, smiling. And she started climbing down the stairway again.

"You thought what?"asked Kraven following her.

"Nothing.. And what is your reason for being absent?"asked Hermione while walking.

"I told him that I chased a friend running towards the forbidden forest, and I got a hard time of finding her that's why I forget the time,"Kraven explained.

"You told him, what I did?" she exclaimed.

"No. I didn't mention your name, so it's not you,"Kraven said while walking continuously in the stairway.

He passed on Hermione who was still standing in the middle of the stairway. Hermione smiled and continue climbing down. Kraven had been already on the root of the stairway waiting for her.

"Let's go.. I'm already starving, and we still have five stairs to climb down,"Hermione said grinning, when she reached him.

"Here, you can eat this."

Kraven took something in his pocket and showed up it to Hermione.

"Choco balls!"Hermione said happily.

Choco balls was a small round shape chocolate, that wrap in a gold and silver wrapper. It's her favourite Muggle-Chocolate. She and Kraven love to eat Choco balls when they were still young. She took the handful of Choco balls in Kraven's hand.

"Where did you get this?"Hermione asked while putting the Choco balls in the pocket of her school robe.

"My mother sends me this morning,"Kraven answered, looking at Hermione who was now opening one Choco ball.

"I know that.. -That Choco balls will make you feel better,"Kraven added.

"Yes, indeed. You really know how to make me feel better,"Hermione said in between chewing her Choco ball.

"Of course .. Come on now,"Kraven said and they started walking down again.

Meanwhile, in the Burrow, Ron was sitting in the window--in his room, looking at the slowly darkening sky. He was waiting for an owl to come and hoping for Hermione's letter. The door opened and Harry entered the room. He saw Ron was sitting in the windowsill.

"What's up, Ron? Still waiting for Hermione's letter?"asked Harry.

"Yeah.. Mate,"Ron answered without looking at Harry.

Harry walked towards Ron and he also climbed up to the windowsill to join his best friend.

"I'm really worried Harry, I know she's very mad at me now... I can feel it,"Ron said worriedly as he released a deep sigh.

Harry tapped him in the shoulder.

"Don't worry Ron, everything will going to be fine after you two have a talk, you'll see,"Harry said, encouragely.

Harry looked up to the sky and he noticed something,"Looked... is that an owl?"

"Where?"Ron asked excitedly looking to the already dark sky.

"I'm just joking," Harry said, laughing.

Ron punched Harry at the shoulder. Harry still laughing and when his eyes glance towards the sky again, he saw a silhouette approaching their direction.

"What's that?"Harry asked again, but Ron didn't believe him.

Instead, Ron jumped off the window, and said "It's not funny, mate."  

A minute Ron jumped off the window, an owl landed in the place where he left.

"I told you Ron, it's an owl,"Harry said grinning.

Ron hurriedly walked back to the window where the owl landed. And he untied the letter in the owl's leg. When he was already holding the letter--the owl fly back to the sky and vanished into darkness.

Ron checked the sender.

"It's from Ginny."

Ron walked toward his bed and he sat down. He open Ginny's letter for him. And he read it:

Dear Ron,

If you are waiting for Hermione's letter- I'm sorry to tell you, she has no plan to write to you. Your letter for her is still on her table,and if you will not do anything to fix this--just wait to get me home, and I'm gonna hex you.. You'll see!

Hermione is messing up, although not that messy, she just missed her Arithmancy class yesterday. And now, she's not paying attention during our Potion class. Prof. Slughorn scolded her... and it's your fault.. You pompous Prat! 

Fix this and explain to her!.

Love, 

Ginny

"What did Ginny say, Ron?"Harry asked as he climbed down the window and walked towards Ron.

Ron gave the letter to Harry, and he read Ginny's letter too. Ron laid his back on his bed while Harry sat down on his camp bed.

After reading the letter, Harry said, "You're still lucky Ron, Ginny sent you an ordinary letter, not a howler."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 728 14
REUNIONS - TELLING THEM THE TRUTH ~ A DRAMIONE STORY UNDERGOING EDITING It has been 5 years since the second wizarding war. Hermione had the perfect...
2.3M 71.3K 39
The war hero, Hermione Granger, breaks up with her long term boyfriend, Ron Weasley after learning that he cheated on her after a long night of drink...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...
1.8K 38 9
Harry, Ron, and Hermione are in their sixth years; Harry and Ron are going to be Aurors and Hermione, a member of the Department of Muggle Relations...