Human Killer

By mckaylaspandas

Death is a part of life, it all comes to us at some point. werewolves are hidden in society, only hunters kno... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 30

159 11 3
By mckaylaspandas

The training started as Drake showed us what to do. First he wanted us to turn into our wolves so he could help us with our colored fur that wouldn't help us camouflage into the surroundings around us.

"Those who have brighter fur-" He glanced my way before continuing. "Needs to change into the surroundings around us in order to hide from oncoming enemies." Drake happily informed us.

"Now I want all of you to use your own skills and blend in by yourselves then I will grade you on how well you've done and improvement, you got five minutes...GO!"He said, all the wolves scrambled around in the forest as I sat there with a sideways look

. "Well? You going or not?" Barked Drake towards me.

I wagged my tail, still sitting. Glaring at me he stalked towards me. I stood up and stepped back.     Everyone but me failed to notice the morning dew on the ground along with debris from the trees. I stood up holding a human like paw that was larger and had razor sharp claws covered with white fur, telling him to stop. He cocked a eyebrow up as he watched.

I got on all fours and rolled into the lightly mudded ground. The mud clung to my white fur easily, along with the leaves sticking to the mud. He sighed in defeat as I continued rolling.   "You really are full of unnerving surprises." He chuckled to no one in general.   

In ways I was being a smart ass because all the others took off into the woods searching for something, when they failed to notice what was right under their feet. Wolves came out with neatly placed leaves and some dirt, it didn't look very...good, they were way to neat.

Finishing my last few things as I was covered in a muddy dirt and dead leaves and what nots. Drake started going over each werewolves, giving them more advice, when he came to me. "Very well Erica, you didn't have to go searching when you knew what was already laying between your feet, you just need to go a bit more darker because your fur still is a bit bright." He gloated.

Rolling my eyes I waited for the rest of the wolves to finish their grading.

Envious looks shot my way, I did feel awkward but I was only doing what the common mind told me to. "Go get cleaned, I'll lead you to some water, and then get changed." We followed him out further into the forest to a large river.

Everyone greedily jumped into it, even Drake in his wolf form. Stepping in I swished around ridding of the dirt and other stuff that I had previously rolled in.

The night was calm, everyone talked amongst themselves while me and Amanda talked about other stuff. Mark hadn't acknowledge me, he probably still thought I was mad at him for earlier, but it was actually quite funny it brought back a piece of reality.

There was a small feast, a small group of wolves went out together hunting, lots of rabbits were brought, some fish from the river, and two large deers. I hated eating the kills, that was my human side talking while my wolf side would always take over.

I went to bed without problems, other then the fact I had to fix my tent. Curt had finally made a appearance towards me, he was only full of a few words as he helped fix the tent after asking what had happened, he gave the slightest smirk when I told him before he left. The next morning I awoke like everyone else, to the alphas yelling.

Mark didn't come to see me. In a way I was kinda happpy for the privacy. Today the groups were handed over to another alpha for more techniques, me and my group went with Allen.

He was a man of a few words, maybe that's why he was always in his wolf. Some of the wolves that I was grouped with gave me dirty looks but I ignored them to the best I could. No matter how unnerving.

Allen taught us different fighting techniques.

We didn't fight each other we just copied him kinda like you would with martial arts. It was easy and quite boring. Not much to describe for that lesson.

During dinner, I finished fast and went to the boundaries of the small river, it was as far as the alphas told us to go. Walking by myself, bathing in the alone time to myself I cupped some water with my hands and drank it before washing my face.

Sighing I went to head out when I noticed a group of wolves from one of the other packs coming my way. There were three girls and two boys. They were glaring right at me.

Ignoring them I started to walk away, they were probably just going to get a drink, but I was in their favorite spot or something, maybe that's why they were glaring.

"Where do you think your going?" Sneered one of the girls in a high pitched voice.

I kept walking. Footfalls came behind me, a pair of arms wrapped around me. I growled out in annoyance. "Let go of me." I warned.

The smell was one of the males, when he didn't let go I grew out my claws and dug them deep into his skin. "Argh!" He cried out but held me, he tightened his grip on me even more. Growling louder, one of the girls got in my face.

"What the hell is your problem let me go." I struggled even more, clawing and kicking. The second man came over and helped. "Listen here you stupid bitch. We want answers." One of the girls pointed a finger to my nose, she had dirty blonde hair that fell pass her shoulders as she glared at me.

"What the hell? I don't know what you want to know, and grabbing me like this was necessary?" I growled.

"Why are the alphas taking a liking to YOU?" Sneered a curly short haired brunette.

My mouth popped open in shock.

This was my problem? Some attention whining girls?

"I don't know, nor do I care. I prefer no attention, so if you may, let me go back to my tent." I gritted, I managed to catch a claw on the first guys neck. He growled, letting me go I squirmed out of the second guys arms and onto the ground.

"You stupid bitch!" Growled one of the guys as he grabbed my hair from behind and threw me into a tree. I yelped in surprise. It didn't hurt me being hurled like that. It wasn't a strong enough throw.

Crawling back up I eyed them all. I wasn't going to get away any time sooner. Crouching into a defensive post I waited as they slowly stalked closer.

"Your going to pay for hurting him you know, and for being a stuck up attention whore." Blondy glowered as she stalked forward. I growled threatning at her.

They all came in pursuit behind her. I watched as the girls nails grew one by one. I launched myself over them and landed on my feet perfectly as I caught them all by surprise, standing behind them. I missed the punch that came to my face, feeling nails dig in lightly, but enough to break the skin and draw a small amount of blood.

I felt the familiar tingling of it healing over quickly. I threw a punch towards blondys stomach, making her doube over as she gasped. I didn't get a chance when I was yanked by my hair once more and pushed to the ground as I was dog piled.

A roar filled the silent air, coming from deep within me. My wolf decided to break through my hard to control facade as my bones popped out of place getting larger and sprouting out hair as my snout grew longer, my back arched forward kinda like the humpback.

All wolves looked like this when it wasn't a full moon.

As i laid on my stomach I felt nails dig into my back, feeling it get deeper as I whimpered. Trying to ignore the deep pain I kicked back my feet and caught someone off gaurd. Spinning onto my back I hit a girl in the face, drawing a thin stream of blood above her brow.

She cried out in a high pitched sound, it reminded me of twisting metal. My ears flattened down to my head trying to shake the sound out of my head.

The sound of bones cracking and breaking was taking place as they all started shifting into their wolves. Jumping up onto four legs as I ran away. I had no chance against so many wolves. I was too small and still unsure how to fight and defend myself.

I was a good climber, taking off towards the closests tree I jumped up. My claws clashed with the wood digging into it deeply as I tried climbing in a awkward position. It was hard to do it in wolf form, all the other times I was human.

I felt air brush across my fur, and smelt the werewolf before I had a chance to react as it clamped onto the back of my necks pulling me back from the near safety of the trees. I crashed onto the other wolf. They grunted under me as I laded on them, but before I could get past the daze in my head I was being pinned by three wolves. A dark grey gripped my furry skin into their sharp canine teeth against the middlew of my two shoulder blades.

Crying out, I started to scramble underneath them only to get bit into harder. Another set of teeth landed on my ankle as claws racked my back. Giving a painful grunt as the wolf holding the skin between my shoulder blade pulled hard.

The sound of flesh ripping made my stomach turn, the pain was worse while the warm liquid ran freely down my back. I let out a pain ridden howl that turned into a animalistic screech.

Claws, teeth, tearing was all I could feel as they attacked and tortured me. I couldn't think past the pain to call for help. I couldn't get out of their powerful jaws binding me to the ground.

The smell of blood, my blood filled the air. My struggles got weaker as my nails dug into the earthy ground. Not getting me anywhere.

Giving a howl in the air as I felt the last of my strength be taken from me as someone flipped me over onto my open wound back and dig their claws through my white fur. My howl ended with a gurgle as my blood fought it's way through my throat and into my mouth. The coppery taste assualting all my senses.

'ERICA?' Jay called. I couldn't answer. It was too hard and took to much energy. I couldn't fall asleep. For I am sure I would die.

'Erica? Was that you? Where are you?' This time it was Amanda. I whined in pain as someone bit into my stomach. The sound of paws hit the ground hard, the sound getting louder every increasing second.

I whined louder again for who ever was near to come and help. My strength was almost no exsitenant. My vision blurred. It was either my body trying to make me sleep or it was the blood pouring over my face. I couldn't move anymore.

Not even twitch.

Snarls echoed around us, the wolves that had attacked me finally taking notice of their surroundings because they were to engrossed in killing me.

Eye's rolling back into my head I heard the sound of a painful yelp followed with a loud thumo by my head.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I knew that voice. I strained to listen more. My heart pumped slowly, but it sounded very loud in my ears.

"GET HER HELP. NOW." Screeched a female voice.

Puking up more blood, I found a tiny bit of strength, opening my eyes the slightest, I saw everyone gathered around me and someone lying on the ground. One of the girls, she was still breathing but she was unconcious. Mark stood at the head of everyone with Jay beside him.

Curt and the other pack mates had a hold of the wolves who attacked me.

I didn't know what was going on anymore, I had no control over myself, nor my brain. Standing up slowly and painfully I gasped as I took a step.

Mark and Jay both lurched forward. "Don't move." Ordered Mark. Ignoring him I took another step. A flood of fresh blood ran down over my right eye, my head got light and my legs buckled. I crashed into the rocky sand beneath me, my head hitting the ground with a sickly crack.

Gasps were heard before I felt a arm wrap around me and then everything went blank.

Gone.

Dark.

Black.

A world of nothing.

****************************

FINALLY UPDATED IM HOPING THIS IS LONG XD BUT I CANT UPDATE IM HAVING SUPER PROBLEMS WITH WATTPAD, THEY DELETED THIS CHAPTER TWICE SINCE I GOT A NEW UPDATE AND I CANT READ ANY STORIES ON MY IPOD

IM UPDATING ON MY DADS COMPUTER -,- WHICH DOESNT WORK PROPERLY AND SO ITS HARD IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED WITHOUT READING ITS ACTUALLY AWFUL D; LOL

ANYWAYS

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHOUTOUT

I WILL HOPEFULLY UPDATE SOON C; HAD ANYONE EVER WATCHED THE ANIME SHOW WOLF'S RAIN ? I FREAKING LOVE IT SO MUCH IT HURTS LOL

MCK.<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 4.6K 28
Warning- No helpless chicks or 'perfect masculine Alphas' here. Julia's sixteen, the Beta's daughter, a few years from becoming a fully fledged werew...
523K 15.8K 60
"Please," I heard the boy say softly, interrupting my thoughts, but I didn't dare move closer to him. "Just let me explain." He pleaded me to stay wi...
403K 21.2K 41
She's a fighter filled with anger and who does not trust easily if at all. Losing her dad 6 months ago Mac ended up with her who then shipped her off...
The Hidden Evil By Ayla Nolan

Mystery / Thriller

62 0 9
In this short book that takes place in the 1880s, monsters who take the appearance of oversized wolves take over the planet in hopes to eliminate the...