If It Makes You Happy

Od swellsxoxo

Lauren has always been different all her life. She knew she wasn't like most people, until she met a girl nam... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Completed]
Author's Note

Chapter 25

7.1K 219 363
Od swellsxoxo

We sat under a window until Elise came back with the person who was supposedly a threat to us according to Natasha. Camila was started to get bored and started moving around in my arms a lot.

"I do not like this" Camila said.

"Join the club monkey" Dinah said.

"Don't call her that" Ally said.

"It's just a nickname, it's not that serious" Normani said.

"Why are you always defending her?" Ally asked.

"I wasn't defending her, you were just overreacting" Normani said.

"Stop arguing" Taylor said.

"No, I will not. I want the truth Normani" Ally said.

"The truth about what?" Normani asked.

"The truth about what's going on between you and Dinah" Ally said.

Dinah looked at Normani as Normani kept looking forward.

"We have a daughter, so our bond is important" Normani said.

"That's not what I asked you" Ally said.

"I don't know" Normani said.

Dinah cleared her throat. "I think we should play a game" Dinah said.

"Games are boring" Camila said resting her head on my shoulder.

"You like playing games with me" I said.

"You are different because you are Lolo" Camila said.

"Anyways, since I don't know about the rest of you but I feel like I'm living in a Twilight zone" Dinah said.

"Please do not start talking about the movie Twilight or how each of us relates to the characters" Normani said.

"How would you even know that?" Ally asked.

Normani shrugged. "She is my friend" Normani said.

"Yeah a friend that you supposedly couldn't stand" Ally said.

"Can we please just discuss this later?" Normani said.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted, the game consists of me labeling all of you" Dinah said.

"Why are you the only one that gets to label us?" Taylor asked.

"Let's not act like any of you would truthfully label yourself. I'm going to label all of you from the characters of Pretty Little Liars" Dinah said.

Normani groaned. "You and that damn TV show" Normani said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Boring," Camila said.

"Mila you're playing the silent game" Dinah said.

"I don't like that game" Camila said.

"See, you're losing already" Dinah said.

Camila huffed and then looked up at me.

"It is okay" I said.

"Dinah's game should be interesting" Taylor said.

"Okay, I'm obviously Hanna" Dinah said.

"That much is true" Normani said.

"You can try to make it a joke all you want, but everyone knows that Hanna is the smart one" Dinah said.

"So, you think she pretended to be dumb?" Ally asked.

"Yes," Dinah said.

"I don't think she was pretending but then again it could've been her strategy" Taylor said.

"Taylor and Lauren is Spencer" Dinah said.

"That sucks" Normani said.

"I don't get it" I said rather confused by what Normani meant.

"Spencer Hastings is the brains of the liars" Taylor said.

"She's also a drug addict" Ally said.

"Oh, I forgot about that but I was actually saying you are both the smartest out of all of us" Dinah said.

"Thanks" I said smiling at Dinah.

"Behind me of course" Dinah said.

"I concur" Normani said and received a playful shove from Dinah.

"Natasha and Elise is Mona" Dinah said.

"I can see that" Taylor said.

"I wanted to be Mona" Ally said.

"Yeah...I'm not going to even try to convince you why you would never be Mona but you are Aria" Dinah said.

"Aria sucks" Taylor said.

Camila giggled and I started to laugh because she did.

"Wait, then that makes me Emily. I don't want to be Emily" Normani said.

"Everyone likes Emily" Ally said.

"Yeah because they want to bang her" Normani said.

"She's also the weakest liar and she gets shit story lines. Don't get me started on her numerous love interests" Taylor said.

"Paily was the best ship on the show and then Marlene's ass had to go in ruin it" Dinah said.

"No, Emison was way better" Taylor said.

"Emison fucking sucks, no one can tell me otherwise" Normani said.

"I actually liked Emily with Maya, but then I liked Paige with Emily when Maya's character was killed off" Ally said.

"Are we all just going to forget that Paige tried to drown Emily?" Taylor asked.

"Okay shut the hell up with that. That's the only defense you Emison shippers have yet you tend to ignore all the hell that Alison has put Emily through especially with manipulating her and shit. That brings me to Camila being Alison" Dinah said.

Camila had tuned out the conversation after she laughed at what Taylor said and was now playing with one of the buttons on my shirt.

"I can definitely see that" Normani said.

"Who is Alison?" I asked.

"Uh...well look at the time, the game is over now" Dinah said quickly.

I was about to say something when the front door opened and Elise pushed someone onto the floor in front of us. Natasha closed the door and stepped over the person lying on the floor.

"Is that Brad?" Normani asked.

"Yeah, he was the person I saw out by the beach" Ally said.

"He wouldn't tell us where the rest of them were" Natasha said.

"I don't think he was looking for us" Elise said and then walked into the kitchen.

"Okay then why is he lying unconscious in front of us then?" Dinah asked.

"We're going to use him as bait, so that the others come" Natasha said.

"Why would you want the others to come?" Taylor asked.

"Sinu is no doubt following them to see if they lead her to Camila" Natasha said.

"Why in the hell would you want to lead that psycho to us?" Normani asked.

"To put an end to this, I don't know about the rest of you but I will like to go back to being normal" Natasha said.

"But you were in Canada" Taylor said.

Natasha sighed. "I just want Lauren to be safe" Natasha said.

"Everyone wants Lauren to be safe" Dinah said.

"You don't get it," Natasha said and then walked out of the room.

"Did I say something wrong?" Dinah asked.

"Lauren, you should go talk to her" Ally said.

"No, I want Lolo to stay here" Camila said holding onto me.

"Mila, you are worse than Aria. Come on, we can go build a sand castle on the beach" Dinah said getting up from the floor and holding her hand out for Camila.

"I do not want to. I want to stay with Lolo" Camila said burying her face into my shirt.

"We will play a game if you go with Dinah" I said.

"Do you promise?" Camila asked looking up at me.

"Yes," I said.

Camila sighed and then kissed me on the cheek before taking Dinah's hand. She walked with Dinah out of the back door and to the beach.

"Is that safe for them to do?" Normani asked.

"They wouldn't be looking for Brad now. First they have to realize he's missing" Taylor said standing up from the floor and sitting down in the couch to resume her researching on the laptop.

"You and I will be having that talk now" Ally said standing up and Normani did the same. Normani groaned and then followed Ally into the room she was sleeping in and closed the door behind her.

I got up and walked to the area where I saw Natasha disappear to. Natasha was sitting on a lounge chair with her black combat boots. She held a book in her hand as she flipped through the pages mindlessly.

"What are you doing?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"Reading," Natasha said.

"You are only skimming the pages" I said.

"Not even," Natasha said closing the book.

"Do you want to talk?" I asked.

Natasha sighed. "I want to do more than talk, but I will settle with just talking" Natasha said.

"Okay," I said.

"Listen Lauren I know my timing isn't all that great, but I've wanted to tell you something since I've been back" Natasha said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Don't freak out or anything" Natasha said.

"I'm not" I said.

"Lauren, I've been in love with you since I first laid eyes on you. I know this might sound crazy, but I've always believed that you were out of my league. I've never felt as if I was enough for you so I stood back and watched you fall for other people that never deserve you. I'm such an idiot for not telling you sooner and it's one of my biggest regrets" Natasha said.

"What about Elise?" I asked.

"I don't want to bring her into this because I know what I'm doing to her isn't fair. But she does understand the situation" Natasha said.

"Thank you for loving me but I don't know" I said.

"It's okay Lauren if you don't feel the same way, but I feel better with you knowing" Natasha said.

I rested my head on her chest and Natasha sighed. I listened to her heart beat erratically in her chest. I felt Natasha watching me so when I looked up, I didn't expect her to kiss me. It took me by surprise, but I ended up relaxing into the kiss. Natasha smiled into the kiss and then pulled away.

"I missed kisses" I said smiling back at her.

"So did I," Natasha said. She was about to lean back in for another, but Dinah's voice boomed throughout the house.

"My shift for babysitting is officially over, Lauren come get Mila" Dinah said.

Natasha sighed. "Duty seems to call" Natasha said.

"I need to look after Camz now" I said getting up from the lounge chair.

"Okay, I'll be around if you need me" Natasha said.

"I know," I said and left the room to go find Camila.

Camila was in the kitchen eating Captain Crunch cereal from the box. Dinah was nowhere in sight.

"No," I said taking the box from Camila.

"They are mine" Camila said reaching out for the box.

I rolled up the plastic bag and closed the box and put the cereal box on top of the fridge.

"Too much sugar" I said.

"But it's good" Camila said.

"It is bad for you. Should we play our game now?" I said.

"I don't want to play a game anymore" Camila said yawning.

"Dinah has tired you out" I said.

"No, Dinah kept complaining" Camila said getting off the stool and starting to walk to the room that we were sleeping in. I followed behind her.

"That is what Dinah does" I said and Camila entered the room and went to lie down on the bed. I sat down on the floor.

"Lolo am I different from everyone else?" Camila asked.

"Yes, you're way more fun" I said.

"I'm being serious" Camila said.

"So am I," I said.

"No one wants to play with me and they always get mad at me" Camila said.

"Everyone is different in their own way. No one is born to be the same" I said.

"But I want to fit in and have people like me" Camila said.

"I like you" I said.

"That's because you're Lolo. You're nice to everyone" Camila said rolling off the bed and sitting down next to me on the floor.

"Everyone has good in them, they just need someone to help them show it" I said.

Camila looked at me and then kissed me. It was quick, but it still caused me to blush.

"My lips are tingling" Camila said and pressed her finger against her lips.

"It is normal" I said.

"I love you Lolo, even if you don't love me back" Camila said and got up from the floor and got back on the bed. She lay down and faced away from me.

"I love you too Camz" I said getting up from the floor. I walked over to Camila, but her eyes were closed. I smiled at a sleeping Camila and kissed the top of her head. I turned around to see Maia standing in the room.

"Please don't scream or anything. I just want to talk" Maia whispered.

I looked at Camila and then back at Maia.

"I will talk to you, but not here" I said and walked past Maia. Maia followed me into the bathroom and closed the door quietly behind her. I noticed that one of her hand was wrapped up.

"I know you probably don't want to talk to me after what I did. I want to apologize for that. I wasn't in the right state of mind and I know that's not an excuse, but I thought you should know" Maia said.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked.

Maia gave me a questioningly look before looking down at her hand.

"I was upset with myself for what I did to you" Maia said.

"You shouldn't hurt yourself" I said.

"I know, but all I'm asking from you is another chance" Maia said stepping towards me.

"I forgive you but--

I was unable to finish my sentence when Maia's lips crashed into mine taking me by surprise and almost making me lose my balance. There was urgent tapping on the bathroom window and Maia broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"I have to go now, but meet me at the beach tomorrow night" Maia said.

I didn't have a chance to reply since Maia quickly exited the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair.

"This is not good" I said to myself.

The bathroom door busted open, startling me in the process.

"Are you okay?" Elise asked in a panic.

"Yes, what's wrong?" I asked.

"We found Dinah tied up and I found Sinu" Elise said.

"Where?" I asked.

Elise didn't have to answer when I heard shouting and then Sinu's yelling fill the house. It was quiet for a split second then there was the sound of something breaking.

"Natasha told me to put you and Camila in the same room" Elise said and Camila peeked her head from behind Elise.

"Okay," I said and Camila walked into the bathroom.

"You two stay in here until it's safe to come out" Elise said and closed the door behind her.

Camila sleepily looked at me.

"Let's sit down" I said sitting down on the bathroom floor and Camila did the same. She snuggled into my arms.

"I am safe now" Camila said before drifting back to sleep.

I sighed. "We are not" I said as I combed my fingers through her hair.

If I'm being honest, I haven't been more scared in my life.

A/N: Now it's really getting interesting...if that's even possible. Lauren seems to have a lot of people wanting her attention, well love. Who do you think she will choose? What's going to happen with Sinu? Let me know what you think. Also, just for fun who do you think the girls would be as the Pretty Little Liars (I'm curious)? Thanks for reading. –Shanice

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

233K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
656K 11.7K 31
Camila met Lauren in the cafeteria the first day of high school. At first glance, there was already a certain attraction between them, but they had n...
148K 4K 16
Camila gets an opportunity to interview a famous artist, Ms. Lauren Jauregui. What happens when the two girls start to have feelings for each other t...
895 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...