Please Not You!

By Candies_Island_4eva

'De-de-ar, could you just do this for your mum?' 'What the heck mum! Why are you demanding something that you... More

Please Not You
Chapter 1: Nina Snow Brown
Chapter 2: The Challenge
Chapter 3: Darren Louis Gray
Chapter 4: New Look
Chapter 5: Worth It
Chapter 6: You Won
Chapter 7: idiot's Suspension
Chapter 8: Mum's Secret
Chapter 9: I didn't Deserve Him
Chapter 10: You!
Chapter 11: Evil Me!
Chapter 12: Marrying with rules!
Chapter 14: One Mistake
Chapter 15: Bye Phone!
Chapter 16: No More
Chapter 17: Wounds and Blood
Chapter 18: Father -Daughter Talk
Chapter 19: That Idiot is Back!
Chapter 20: My First Kiss
Chapter 21: Breakup
Chapter 22: My Lost
Chapter 23: The Unexpected
Chapter 24: Confusions
Chapter 25: Hatred For Eleanor
Chapter 26: She's In Love With Me?
Chapter 27: Paris
Chapter 28: Unexpected Plans
Chapter 29: Missing Mum
Chapter 30: Fashion Time
Chapter 31: Get Prepared For Death!
Chapter 32: Proposal
Chapter 33: Baby I'm Perfect For You
Chapter 34: Surprise (Part 1)
Chapter 35: Surprise (part 2)

Chapter 13: Lost

276 17 1
By Candies_Island_4eva

Nina's POV:

When I woke up in the morning, I found myself in an awkward position. My right hand was on Darren's face. My legs were crossed with his legs. He was facing me. His left hand was on my tummy and his right hand's index finger was in my mouth. What! It was in my mouth! Yuck!

I quickly woke up and slapped his face. He woke up shouting.

"What! Who slap me? Why is there someone on my bed?", he yelled. He looked at me. His finger was still in my mouth.

"What the... What's my finger doing in your mouth?", he asked me.

"I should be asking you that! Were you trying to rape me! Your hand was on my tummy! That's gross! And how could you forget that I was on your bed!", I blurted everything out. Wait! How could I forgot that I was talking to my husband.

"What! I rape you! It's more of like you were doing that to me! OMG! You should be pleased that you had my sexy finger in your mouth. You ruined its sexiness with your saliva. That's called gross!", he rebutted back at me.

"Sexy my foot! Did you even look at it? It's just as fat as you!", I yelled at him.

"What did you call me? Fat! I'm not fat! You are an asshole! Actually you're just short! You're puny!", he yelled at me!

"Short! Stop criticizing me! Let's just drop the topic! What's the time anyway?", I quickly changed the topic because I didn't want to talk about it. It's quite disturbing.

"Going to be seven in 10 minutes. Let's get ready for school. We need to be at school by 8.30am!", Darren got off the bed and began to stretch. It seems like he was doing his morning stretch or something.

"Why are you going to school? I thought you got suspended for a week?", I was curious.

"My lovely wife! AKA Pluto! Last night I asked you a question right? You didn't answer so I won't as well.", he chirped.

"That was a personal question and your question isn't personal!", I was getting angry. I just couldn't control my anger.

"Still! It was a question. Don't be angry sweetheart! I tell you. Your mother, also known as Darren's new mum, called the principal and explained to her about our deal. So she got over it and agreed to take me back in today! So now can I go and take a shower?", he showed me the 'what so ever' face.

I nodded and got out of bed. He went into the washroom while I was busy choosing a shirt and pants.

Once Darren came out I rushed it and took a quick shower. I wore a plain green shirt and a pair of torn jeans. As soon as I came out of the bathroom, Darren was sitting on the bed and shaking his head.

"Tsk! Pluto! You are not a Brown anymore. You are now Mrs Nina Gray! A Gray would always where something that's so decent and not like you.", he walked towards the closet and took out something that's quite unique. I couldn't believe he was criticizing my family's name! What's wrong being a Brown? My parents don't say anything to my outfit! Yeah they do sometimes but they just don't barge into my closet and take out a new outfit!

"Duck! I mean Pluto, I understand that you hate wearing dresses and mini skirts and all that type of stuff but please, could you at least wear a decent blouse and pants?", Darren took a blouse and a pants out and passed it to me.

"Sorry what did I heard? Duck! Why are you calling me a duck!", I questioned him.

"Just go!", he answered mono tonelessly.

I went I to the bathroom without complaining further and changed my clothes. I wore the blouse and pants. Once I was done, I got out and in front of the mirror. I was wearing a placement floral shell top with a pair of white color pants. I combed my hair and wore a pair of ballerina flats. I looked totally different!

I went down to the dining table where my new family was having their breakfast.

"Good morning everyone!", I cheerfully greeted everyone in general. Actually I didn't know what to say to my parents-in- law. They told me to call them by their names but it sounds so bad.

"Good morning sweetie! How did you sleep last night?", Sarah asked me.

"It was fine! Not that bad after all", I mumbled under my breath. Apparently, Sarah and William seemed to have heard me and began to giggle.

I slipped into the seat next to Darren and took a slice of bread. Once we was done, we took our books and left. We walked towards an Audi and sat in it. Darren was going to drive us to school. He was what!

"Darren, could I ask you something?", I asked him as he was starting the car. He nodded and looked at me.

"What are we going to tell all your girl fans when they would see me getting down the same car as you?", I asked him without a half smile.

"Simple! I'll just say that... You know what! I will drop you off outside school and you just walk in okay? We don't have a choice so... let's do it!", Darren began to drive to school. I took out my phone and began to text my parents. I wondered how was it at home without me. Quiet I guess.

We were nearing school and Darren had dropped me off far away from the gates. I began to walk in slowly. As soon as I arrive to the porch, I saw him getting out the car just like he always would. Spinning his car keys in his hand, wearing a pair of sunglasses. He was just acting cool! He wasn't like that at home! I began to smile at the scene. What! I was smiling? Then I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"What's this Nina? Can't get your eyes off him? You only lived him through the night and you are smiling already. What happened?", that's Kathleen. I shook my head and began to walk to my locker.

"Ignoring me?", Kathleen added.

"Nope! You are just annoying me! Now let me go! We have a class to attend.", I took the necessary books that I needed and began to go to class.

"Nina! Before we go to class, I need to tell you something. Alex is in the hospital. Darren had nearly killed him.", Kathleen exclaimed to me.

For a moment I felt that Kathleen was trying to develop my feelings for Alex. Why was she willing to tell me? Did she expect me to act like a caring girlfriend. I mean ex girlfriend!

"Kathleen! Why are you telling me this? Do you think I would be mad enough to run to the hospital just to meet him?", I asked her. I couldn't control it anymore.

"Nope! But he's still someone that used to be in your life. You should just go and check on him.", she shrugged her shoulders and gave me an assuring look.

"Have you lost it? There's no way I'm going to meet him. After what he had done to me you're still expecting me to talk to him? He's nothing to me. Alex is the past. Darren did is best to remove my past from my life. Now my best friend is joining my past with me again. Always remember this Kathleen, Darren is mine! He's my present and will be my future as well!", I explained to her. I think I over spoke. Darren is mine? Seriously? Was I being overprotective? Urgh! I hate myself!

"Sorry Nina. I shouldn't have said all those things but thank god I could hear that line from your mouth!", he began to giggle.

"Just forgot that line Kathleen!", I began to blush. Why do girls blush so easily.

"Which line! Oh! 'Darren is mine!' You're too cute Nina!", Kathleen mimic me.

Today was going to be a long day with full pestering!

*****************************************
It was time to head home. I was planning to go home before going home. Okay! I mean I will go to my own home before I go to my new house!

But before I could go, needed to check with Darren whether the driver was going to pick me up or was he going to send me home. I walked to the class that he was suppose to be attending and saw he was not there. The professor asked me why was I there and who I was looking for. I didn't told them anything and went to look for Darren around the school.

That piranha was going to kill me today! I walked towards the cafeteria. He was not there. Lara was there but was busy entertaining some boys. I thought it was not right it ask her. I didn't had much rights on piranha head!

I then walked towards the library. Wait! Why would he even be there? He didn't study and that place is meant for people like me! Nerds, in short!

I then took a walk to the gym. He wasn't there as well. Now it was time to call him! Why didn't I think of it before? I just wasted my time!

Somehow, I remembered that Darren told me last night that a driver was going to pick me up, no matter whatever happens!

I walked back to the porch and began to look for the car. I was looking around for the driver but I couldn't see him. How was I going to be able to go home! I picked up my phone and called Darren.

"Hey! Where's the car to bring me home!", I yelled through the phone. I could hear girls giggling at the back. So he's outside. He skipped school?! What an idiot! How could he skip school? Wasn't he afraid of facing the consequences? Maybe he is actually that brave!

"Oh! I forgot to tell him to pick you up. You need to go home yourself! Take the subway back.", he disconnected the phone immediately.

What! I don't even know how does a subway look like! How does he even expect me to go home myself! I redial his number but it was out of reach. So he's someone where he could answer his phone. Go to hell you piranha!

It was the most unlucky day.

****************************************
I've never taken the subway in my life! I was waiting for the train, unsure where to go. I don't even know what's the address of my new house! I was clueless. I tried calling my parents but they weren't answering the phone. My phone battery was going to die so I needed to check whether someone would answer the phone. My new and old parents weren't answering! This is the worse day of my life! I should have listen to Kathleen. She offered me a drive back home but I turned that down for that idiot's driver.

As soon as the train arrived, I boarded on it, I looked at the map. I was not even sure where was I!

The train stopped at many stations and finally I got off the train. Oh no! Where did I got off! I don't even know where was I! I looked around and I saw everyone dashing around. Looks like a busy place.

I think I'm finally lost! Oh no!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Darren's POV:

Once I dropped Pluto outside school, I drove into the school compound having to see thousands of my fans waiting for me.

That's totally exaggerating. There were at least fifty girls waiting for me. I got down the car and did my usual wave. They were all dying for me.

My sexy girlfriend came towards me and asked me to proceed to class. I followed her. I buzzed through the crowds and saw Pluto at the corner, smiling! I totally ignored her and went to the courtyard. All my popular friends were waiting for me.

Lara was telling me that she felt like killing Pluto and all that stuff. I wasn't listening to her. I was looking at Kathleen and Nina talking. They looked serious.

I looked at my surroundings. He wasn't here. Oh! So Kathleen was telling her about that! I feel so sad for that idiot! Alex was maybe going to die. Or did he! Haha! Good for him.

It was time to go to class when some girls came to me.

"What is it?", I asked them.

"Darren sweetheart! We found out about your little secret. So if you want us to keep our mouth shut you owe us a treat!", one of them whispered into my ears.

What! Which secret? I looked at Lara. She was staring at me. A smirk suddenly appeared on her face. Oh no! She told everything!

"Whatever! What is it?", I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms angrily.

"Let's skip school and go out!", they yelled together!

I had to agree and follow them. We walked towards my car and I paused for a moment. Was I doing the right thing?

This wasn't the first time I was doing so it shouldn't hurt!

I just hope everything is fine!

Let's go!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope all of you would have enjoyed the chapter! Quite short, sadly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 182K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
146K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
372 7 31
At fifteen, I was deeply in love to Adam. And he was 17. Call us crazy but that year of our life we planned things in our future. I was his only g...