Six: The Old Version

By ArtytheDragon

(this stories plot changes continuously, the story is a draft of several ideas that make a loose plot.) Homes... More

An introduction to the Characters (glitched out)
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4 (End of Act one)
Number 5 (Begin act Two)
Number 6
Number 7
Number 8
A fabulous Intermission
Number 9
Number 10 (End of Act Two)
Intermission: The Trolls
Number 11
MY HEADCANONS
Number 12
Number 13
Number 14
Number 15 (End of Act Three act One/Begin Act 3 Act 2 Intermission 1)
Number 16 (A3A2A1)
Number 17 (End of Act 3 act 2 intermission 1 begin act 3 act 2)
(NSFW) NOT AN UPDATE BUT....IM ROFLING SO HARD
Number 18
Number 19
Headcanons 2.0
Number 20
Not an update but a letter
Number 21 (End of Act 3 act 2)
Help ;-;
Number 22 (Begin Act 3 Act 2 Intermission 2)
Number 23 (Begin Act 4 Act 1: A4A1)
Number 24
Number 25 (end of act 4)
ACT FIVE CHARACTER PROFILES
Number 26 [BEGIN ACT 5)
Number 27
Number 28
Number 29
Number 30
Number 31
Number 32
Number 33
IMPORTANT HOLY SHIT

Number 34: Story for The Zetas Part 1

21 1 2
By ArtytheDragon

WHEN ARE THE TROLLS COMING.

SOON. I don't want to introduce them too fast...

Oh and also just so we don't get confused "Zeta Roxy, Zeta Dave , etc mean those are the guardian versions of the beta/alpha kids in the Zeta session. I edited the profiles, with a little (bit of vals) character updating and added where the zetas live as well.

ONE LAST THING:

I switch perspectives a lot.

There are feels and funny stuff this chapter is very bipolar BE WARNED.

Do you know that moment where you think about your chapter after you wrote it and cringe? Yeah that's what happened

-???

+=+Zeta Rose+=+

Your name is Rose Lalonde and it has been a strange day for you. Roxy and Maxx have decided to go out and hunt imps and monsters while you stay behind, trying to contemplate how you will tell him. Everything. Your not sure was scares you more, the fact that your son won't understand or that he will and get so into the game, the monsters of derse he will...no you can't think like that he is much smarter then you where. You hope if he understands, the you will be closer with him, both of you. You have told him you would alchemize things if needed so he has things to use when he gets back. Currently you have created Knitting Knives, a mix of his Knitting Needles and a kitchen knife and a wand, which you have written spells on a piece of paper and used the knitting needles again. The Alchemeter understood what you where trying to make and gave him some wands. Wands are cool.

You put them on the coffee table so he would see them when he first comes in. What are you to do now?

Oh yeah, contemplated on how to tell him

This is not going to be easy, since you know he gets upset quickly but you knew the day would come eventually.

Suddenly you remember to remind Dave that he has to tell Val about everything, since you know he will do his best not to tell her anything, he might not think it's wrong but it is.

---Conversation with: "Dave"---

You: Dave

You: I know your there so answer please.

You: Your purposely ignoring me aren't you.

Dave: oh no rose you caught me

You: Great.

You: I just wanted to remind you that you need to tell Valkyrie soon.

You: Perhaps in the next few days.

Dave: rose she doesnt have to know

You: If you let her find out for herself she is never going to forgive you.

You: She's smart and she will understand.

Dave: your kidding right

Dave: she will never forgive me she will hate me for however long this session lasts.

Dave: do you think i want to see her like that?

Dave: no i dont need to tell her anything

Dave: WE dont need to tell them anything

You: So your going to let her be clueless through the whole session?

You: You want all of them to be clueless the whole time?

Dave: we where clueless the whole time

You: Yes, Dave we were but you know what happened because of our cluelessness?

You: We almost died.

You: We almost died more then once

You: and we decided to take that code to LIVE and that was another mistake we made.

Dave: it resulted in your god-damn son

Dave: jade's beloved daughter

Dave: john's amazing son

Dave: MY child.

Dave: you realize that if they never happened it would be completely different

Dave: without them we might as well be seeing in black and white

You: Dave, just stop ranting for a moment.

(You assume that he got his ranting from karkat but you won't tell him that.)

You: I know you love her and you would do anything to keep her safe

You: But do you want her to die?

You: Do you think any of us want to watch them die?

You: Watch them fail and their going to look at us and know we KNEW this whole time how to play this game?

You: And we just let them fail?

You: You are going to tell her everything.

You: I'm going to text Valkyrie by the end of today and see if you told her.

You: You can't get out of this Dave.

Dave: this is exactly the same conversation i had with dirk

You: It was different then, Dave. He was the one who fucked up.

Dave: ...

You: You did the right thing that day dave but,

You: if you don't tell her.

You: Your going to be the bad guy if you don't tell her Dave.

You: Exactly how Dirk was.

He didn't respond.

Your fairly sure you made him angry, but he has no choice now. They're in the game.

They need to know.

You remind John and Jade to tell them. John's conversation was much more pleasant and much shorter. Jade didn't answer for some reason, probably left her phone somewhere. You text Roxy you are going to go to get the others to tell the kids.

Luckily while you spent hours alone you set up the teleporters to the different planets.

Hours in the future but not many

+=+Brief Ella+=+

Your name is Ella and currently you have taken a break from looking for your mom for three days straight and settled down by distracting yourself by playing "Apples to Apples" with your friends on Val's roof. There is barely any wind up here since it's all down below.

(It's actually a spin off of cards against humanity, some of the cards probably don't even exist)

"Valkyrie this game is extremely inappropriate, half of the things in here we don't even get" Maxx said only to snort at the black card placed in the center,.

When you saw Valkyries cards you all laughed.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP WINING?!" Sean says in between gasps. Valkyrie is laughing so hard she's not making any noise except for the occasional squeak for air. You and Maxx where trying not to laugh and failing miserably.

"I'm just cool that way." Valkyrie said and stopped laughing then picking up the black cards and waving it around. "Alright we can continue..."

She sits up and towers over everyone, "But first I'm gonna get some drinks, anyone want to come with?"

"Sure!" Sean said standing up,

"I have to use the bathroom so why not" Maxx said, "Ella?"

"I'll stay here with the cards." You say.

"Don't cheat, Harley." Val says jestingly.

You grin, "No promises."

The three head down the stairs to the apartment and you patiently wait for them to come back, and get a message from TC.

Great.

+=+Sean+=+

Our original plan was just to have a bathroom break and get some drinks, Val helped us down the latter to the top floor which contained the one bedroom and the bathroom. She went into her room, said hello to Mikasasprite who was catnapping (sprite napping) on the floor and got some fruit-punch and apple juice from her closet. (well her SIDE of the closest since I know that they share a room and have their own little closet sections). Maxx thought it would be respectful to give the adults something to drink if they wanted, we all agreed and headed to the first floor.

We paused when we found out the where talking. About us.

"Dave, remember what I told you this morning." said Rose's voice "You need to tell her. It's two against one."

I knew that Ella's mom was missing from her frantic message sent to all of us so I knew the one against Val's bro was my dad. Valkyrie looked confused, "tell me what?" she mouthed to us and we shrugged.

After a little bit of silence, my Dad spoke up "She's right dave, and honestly if it was an option I wouldn't tell Sean either..."

That was when Valkyrie thought it would be clever to walk out and ask "Tell us what?"

The whole room froze as they starred at her. Maxx face-palmed and sighed and I shook my head. But we came out of hiding and backed her up rightfully.

"Yeah what are you talking about?" I asked, "Whats so important."

Dave's face was poker as usual but shiny with sweat, and my Dad looked a little upset. Rose seemed to be trying to contain every feeling that was possible in her stomach. Finally Rose was able to look calm enough and say calm enough,

"Go get Ella, we have a lot of explaining."

+=+

All of use headed upstairs, told Ella, and packed up the game. We headed downstairs (Valkyrie putting in back in her room in the spot she found it) and went back to the living room. Somehow Ella didn't look confused like she would be if anyone was going to tell us something, she had a look in her eye that said she already knew.

After settling on either the futon or the giant beanbag chair we all sat confused and suspicious (most Maxx because he's Maxx. He's suspicious about everything.

The Adults looked like they where having a silent conversation, before Rose told Maxx and Ella to follow her, me to follow my dad, and Val to stay where she was since she was with her Bro.

Dad lead me down the stairs and to the door,

"Dad? The teleporters over there." I said,

"I know." He responded, "But honestly I think this way will be a little better." He grinned and I knew that grin was either he had a prank in store or something just was malicious.

Cautiously I headed toward him.
"Hold my hand" he said, "other wise you might die."

I looked down far below at the clouds,

"Might die?!" I said, "are you going to jump? Are WE going to jump? Dad this isn't funny!" I said.

"Trust me on this one" Dad said, "I promise, and also theres water just below us, DEEP water"

his smile still remained but I looked at him in the eyes, there was no anger or fear, just the same goofiness he always had. I took his hand and we counted from ten.

When we reached zero we jumped off and out of horror I let go and screamed.

My words where are muffed in the wind as I waited to hit the impact of stinging water, until I felt a jolt in my stomach, like something was lifting me up. It felt like the impact you would get if you put your hand on the water jet in a pool or hot tub, sort of like a ball except more like a thick string. You know what I can't describe it I was being lifted by AIR.

I was terrified and confused, but more confused when I saw my floating on air thirty feet off the ground.

I came to my senses and was more shocked then surprised.

"How did you...?" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"Thats part of what I'm going to tell you." he said, his smile fading into is normal nice face, "And it'll be confusing but... thats just how it is."

John is so out of character I am so sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 522 28
**edit 2/19/19** This book is super old, read at your own risk. I might be comming back to edit soon I do not own any of the characters. They belong...
728 4 39
Set in the universe of homestuck by Andrew Hussie, double addition follows the plot of homestuck with two characters added, an altruistic troll, and...
38.5K 1.9K 15
John Egbert, a high school guidance counselor, is faced with the challenge of raising one of the lowest bloods of the pets known as Trolls. Is he up...
5.1K 88 22
Homestuck, go read it, or watch it on yt if you don't want spoilers. Also I do not own Homestuck or any of Andrew Hussies works they all belong to hi...