๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ - ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By 123hikibakas

Some stories start with tragedy whilst some stories end with tragedy. But what about mine? It started with a... More

-Welcome-
Starring- Cast
Chapter 01 - The Haunted Past
Chapter 02 - The Shadows
Chapter 03 - Terrible Mistake
Chapter 04 - Running Away
Chapter 05 - Changes on Plans
Chapter 06 - On the sail
Chapter 07 - Bumpy Ride
Chapter 08 - Serendipity
Chapter 09 - Sweet Corn Soup
Chapter 10 - Different Outlook
Chapter 11- Taehyung's Favour
Chapter 12- Black Swan
Chapter 13 - Cold War
Chapter 14- Folk Party
Chapter 15- Bonding
Chapter 16- Gran Canaria
Chapter 17- Take me to the sky
Chapter 18- Fourth of July
Chapter 19 - Memories Bring Back Memories
Chapter 20- Journey to The Unseen
Chapter 21- Romance
Fanart Exhibit
Fanart Exhibit - Part II
Chapter 22- The Unsinkable Ship
Chapter 23- To the Stars
Chapter 24- To the Stars ||
Chapter 25- Not in another Life
Chapter 26 - Quiet Before The Storm
Chapter 27- Worst Fears
Chapter 28- Through Chaos
Chapter 29- Double Trouble
Chapter 30- Spoiled Royalty
Chapter 31- A night to remember
Chapter 32- A Night To Remember ||
Chapter 33- Boom Of Doom
Chapter 34- She Will Founder
Chapter 35- S.O.S
Chapter 36- Dead Humanity
Chapter 37- Underwater
Chapter 38- Breakthrough.
Chapter 39- Stampede
Chapter 40- Never let go
Chapter 41- Not Good At Goodbyes
Chapter 42- Final Resting Place
Chapter 43- Rescued By Carpathia
Chapter 44- Going Home
Chapter 45- On The Hunt
Chapter 46- On The Hunt ||
Chapter 47- On The Hunt |||
Chapter 48- Not A Dream
Chapter 49- Talking To The Stars
Chapter 50- Captain Smith's Last Will
Chapter 51- Not Long Before...
Chapter 52- Kudos
Chapter 53- Those Who Perished
Chapter 54- New Life
Chapter 55- Take me to the stars

-Epilogue-

264 27 41
By 123hikibakas

𝕿𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈, 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝕺𝖋 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖄/𝕹

She was a rebel who sought her freedom, trying to cut through the chains she was weary of. But she never thought that her journey to liberty could go horribly wrong when she joined the Gambino cult, which seemed like her way of getting rid of her father's hawk watch.

It went smoothly in the beginning until they were accused of being an underworld gang that murdered people which was not the real thing. But the brutality of the government didn't spare them, they wanted to get rid of the very bit of them, eventually causing the rebels to provoke.

In the end, it began a war.

Park Y/n, the only daughter of the Park family, had no choice but to go down with the Gambino herself. After accidentally killing one of the Gambino leaders, Beom Seok, his blood-born brother Beom Hyeon hunts her down, swearing on his grave that he'll send her to his brother.

On her runway in the Titanic, the "Ship of Dreams" What they called, she encounters a stranger who happens to be the love of her life later on. Together they built the greatest love story in the universe.

- Not in this life, not even in another life that I will fall for a man like I did for Jeon Jungkook ~

13th April 1912,
Park Y/n

𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐

He was one of the most successful young captains. His hard work and dedication eventually brought him to be chosen to set sail in the "Unsinkable Ship" the biggest ship built in the century, the Titanic.

He struggles hard to keep his passengers safe until the very end. He comes through many challenges as he doesn't see eye to eye with the White Star Line, the company that owns the ship. But he didn't give up on his ship, he didn't abandon it even when he was forced to withhold his duty.

On his journey on the Titanic, he meets her, a girl named Park Y/n. The girl who happened to be the priority of his life. Jungkook would do anything to protect her. He devoted his heart to her, making utmost love through the tragedy that happened in 1912.

He lived for her...

It was truly the Ship of Dreams for him.

- When the ship docks, I want you to come with me Y/n~

𝕶𝖎𝖒 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌

He was an artist, a person with a unique taste. Taehyung's hands created miracles in the piece of paper he always had. Being a third-class passenger he didn't have high expectations, all he needed was freedom.

Kim Taehyung is a symbol of the strength of the third class of the Titanic. Among hundreds who perished, he survived because he didn't give up. Even though it seemed like he had the slightest of surviving the tragedy, he made it, proving that not all of them were hopeless. He stood with glory among the others, resembling the yearning of the ones who passed away that night.

Kim Taehyung, he was a survivor.

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓

He was the successful son of the Park family, he was always kept up against his sister, Park Y/n. Park Jimin was the son who made them proud. But he carried the burden of the pain Y/n was going through. Being her brother, he couldn't stand against their family and protect her. He lived with deep regret after he heard about the incident in America.

Jimin decided to cross the line and take a step. He tried to search for Y/n, his sister and protect her. His search for her finally led him to hear that she faced the tragedy that made millions of people cry, the Titanic hitting the iceberg.

He was bewildered with what to do. The agony burnt him. When he found out that she survived, he immediately reached her, taking her under his wing. Doing what he couldn't do this long, he kept her safe.

𝕺𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝔅𝔢𝔶𝔬𝔪 ℌ𝔶𝔢𝔬𝔫

𝔎𝔦𝔪 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔨𝔧𝔦𝔫

𝔈𝔡𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔍 𝔖𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔥

𝔄𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔱𝔢 ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔢𝔲𝔯

ℭ𝔥𝔬𝔦 𝔜𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔧𝔲𝔫

𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔏𝔦𝔫𝔢

Thomas Andrews; The Cheif designer of the Titanic

Bruce Ismay ; esteemed chairman and managing director for The White Star Line,

The Harper Family; Includes James Anderson Harper, one of the biggest investors of the Star Line, his finance Juliette Harper and their two daughters , Lilian and Rosalia Harper.

ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔴 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔰

William Murdoch, the first officer in command and Charles Lightoller, the second officer in command.

༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆༆

Taehyung aroused from his chair with a satisfying smile spread on his face. He scribbled the last sentence as he ended the story.

There it ends, the tale of the Titanic, where tragedy brought two lovers together. Titanic, another story...

He closed the book with a smile.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

From The Author~

Hey guys, it's been an amazing journey writing this story. It actually makes me sad the fact it's ending. Through the two years I took to complete, I went through so much, and this story was my pill of therapy. I hope you all are satisfied with the ending. It's been an emotional rollercoaster actually. I like to thank everyone who supported me through this. I like to specially mention one of my besties _Dinae_ the person who actually pushed me to this writing journey. And thank you all my beloved readers. There are so many that I can't even tag here. I personally adore each of you ❤️ Your support has been my greatest strength.

About the story, I've been a Titanic enthusiastic myself. You'll be surprised if I say that this was originally planned as a Jikook story lol. But I assumed that it was more appropriate and more emotional if it would be a reader X Jungkook story. I always loved the idea of vintage. I must say, I did a heck of researches to write this book. And I introduced you to a new world of graphics, I hope y'all loved it cause I dedicated my blood sweat and tears on making them.

I wanted to create a story where it shows the endless love that kept them living for eachother.

I hoped to pay respect to every soul that detached from us during the tragedy, I hope that this story will be a symbol of respect towards them 🤍 May all the souls rest in peace.

I would like y'all to write something about how you felt reading this story, I really appreciate your feedback. So I invite you all to comment at least from one sentence, just to see whether I was successful on creating this story.

Incase any of you want to contact me,

My Instagram ID; jeonjay1997pr
Discord; jeonjay97

I think it's my time to pen off. (not me crying rn, geez Namjoon you should stop cutting onions, like seriously TT)

Remember, Never give up, Never let go...

Yours Jay~

Started; 22th March 2022
Ended; 23rd April 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.8K 74
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
847K 51.9K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
172K 9.3K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...