๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ - ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By 123hikibakas

Some stories start with tragedy whilst some stories end with tragedy. But what about mine? It started with a... More

-Welcome-
Starring- Cast
Chapter 01 - The Haunted Past
Chapter 02 - The Shadows
Chapter 03 - Terrible Mistake
Chapter 04 - Running Away
Chapter 05 - Changes on Plans
Chapter 06 - On the sail
Chapter 07 - Bumpy Ride
Chapter 08 - Serendipity
Chapter 09 - Sweet Corn Soup
Chapter 10 - Different Outlook
Chapter 11- Taehyung's Favour
Chapter 12- Black Swan
Chapter 13 - Cold War
Chapter 14- Folk Party
Chapter 15- Bonding
Chapter 16- Gran Canaria
Chapter 17- Take me to the sky
Chapter 18- Fourth of July
Chapter 19 - Memories Bring Back Memories
Chapter 20- Journey to The Unseen
Chapter 21- Romance
Fanart Exhibit
Fanart Exhibit - Part II
Chapter 22- The Unsinkable Ship
Chapter 23- To the Stars
Chapter 24- To the Stars ||
Chapter 25- Not in another Life
Chapter 26 - Quiet Before The Storm
Chapter 27- Worst Fears
Chapter 28- Through Chaos
Chapter 29- Double Trouble
Chapter 30- Spoiled Royalty
Chapter 31- A night to remember
Chapter 32- A Night To Remember ||
Chapter 33- Boom Of Doom
Chapter 34- She Will Founder
Chapter 35- S.O.S
Chapter 36- Dead Humanity
Chapter 37- Underwater
Chapter 38- Breakthrough.
Chapter 39- Stampede
Chapter 40- Never let go
Chapter 41- Not Good At Goodbyes
Chapter 42- Final Resting Place
Chapter 43- Rescued By Carpathia
Chapter 44- Going Home
Chapter 45- On The Hunt
Chapter 46- On The Hunt ||
Chapter 47- On The Hunt |||
Chapter 48- Not A Dream
Chapter 49- Talking To The Stars
Chapter 50- Captain Smith's Last Will
Chapter 51- Not Long Before...
Chapter 52- Kudos
Chapter 53- Those Who Perished
Chapter 54- New Life
-Epilogue-

Chapter 55- Take me to the stars

260 26 17
By 123hikibakas

My footsteps echoed in the quiet street.

Les Viens Cafe'

I read the name painted on the wooden board as I walked inside the small coffee shop that wasn't too crowded.

The bell that was fixed to the door jingled as I opened the glass door, scattering the calm atmosphere. The young waitress looked over the counter and flashed a wide grin at me. She wiped her hands with the hand towel and walked towards me, gladly welcoming me to her shop.

The amazing aroma of the fresh black coffee spread all over the shop. The newly baked bread was still warm and came just hot from the oven. Anyone's mouth would be watery with the tasty smell of the coffee and bread all over the shop.

"Hello Miss, Welcome, take a seat please" The small woman wore a neat apron upon her clothes, she was tidy and pleasant looking.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

"Actually, I'm here to meet someone" I tiptoed to see the familiar face I was hoping to meet. The waitress looked at me with curiosity.

"I was told that he is a regular customer here" I shifted my scrutinizing gaze at her again. She clicked her tongue, knowing who I was referring to.

"I think you are talking about that gentleman over there, he's an artist I assume" She pointed me to a corner that was a little bit covered, facing the window. I could barely see the human that was sitting there.

"He spends hours in my shop, either scribbling some papers or drawing something " the waitress continued to chatter, telling me more about him.

"I must say, Miss, he has some exquisite work with him" She leaned to my ears and whispered as she was telling me something that was a top secret.

That's the Kim Taehyung I know.

"Does his name happen to be Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim...That's him" She nodded in agreement.

I smiled.

It had been more than four years since I last saw Taehyung. During the Titanic tragedy, after I lost Jungkook, he was the one who made sure that I safely arrived and handed me to my brother Jimin. After denying Madam Collete's offer, he stuck to me until I left with Jimin. He told me that he was going to move to France after I left.

After we departed, I couldn't stay in touch with him. I didn't know where he was until Jungkook told me that he met him in the city.

I was finally able to meet him in a small coffee shop in Paris.

"I would like to have a coffee," As I said, she happily grinned with a nod.

"Oh, and more sugar please" I added quickly.

"Certainly Miss, I will bring your coffee to you in five minutes..." She walked me towards the table where the man was sitting, hanging his head low as he was so focused on his work.

"Just let me know if you need anything else" She cheerfully said.

"Splendid"

She left to make the coffee ordered. I quietly walked behind Taehyung, trying not to bother him with what he was doing. He was deeply immersed in sketching something in his book. I peeped over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of what he was up to.

His long fingers were gripping the short pencil that drew dark lines all over the off-white paper. He did it very delicately and smoothly. His hand roamed all over the paper, making hundreds of pencil lines appear there, forming one piece of art that could even beat Davinci's

I quietly stood behind him, having no heart to bother the amazing job he was doing. It was a portrait of a naked woman, lying on a couch. He managed to add every little detail, the twinkle in her eyes, the seductive gaze and the temptation she held...everything was depicted amazingly.

His talent for drawing never failed to surprise me.

"I see that you are drawing French nudes again"

He flinched with my voice, immediately turning back. His jaw dropped with surprise, seeing me standing behind him

"Y- Y/n? He was in shock I could say. I chuckled seeing his dumbfounded expression.

"Kim Taehyung, how glad I am to see you" I beamed at him.

As he broke from the daze, he jumped off the chair, pacing towards me with open arms. I was greeted with a tight hug from him.

"Y/n! My goodness, it's you" I hugged him back.

"I've missed you," I said as we broke the hug, gazing at each other.

"I've missed you too,"

Taehyung pulled out a chair for me, gesturing for me to have a seat.

"Sit down, Sit down...we have a lot to catch up don't we?" His familiar boxy smile flashed as he smiled at me. Just like back in those days, he still had his charming appearance with him.

"You have no idea how shocked I was to see Jungkook. Finally seeing him alive" Taehyung said in an emotional voice, sighing in relief.

"You couldn't imagine me then," I said, glancing out the window at the people who were walking by.

We talked for hours, chatting and laughing. Taehyung had finally taken a job as a writer in the public newspaper. Meanwhile, he was working on a new novel. When Taehyung was into something, he dedicated both his soul and heart to it.

"So you haven't met Madam Colette after?" I asked about the woman who played a pretty important part in Taehyung's life.

"I did actually..." He said with a soft smile.

"I often visit her in her cottage, we spend hours discussing my artwork and stuff. She is my biggest investor you know..." He said gleefully. I was genuinely happy for both of them.

Those two were some of the most important people that barged into my life on the Titanic. Every encounter and every departure happens for a reason I guess. I took a mental note to visit her one day with Jungkook.

"Taehyung, Do you remember that you told me that you are working on a tragic love story?"

"Wow, I'm impressed that you remember it" he chuckled, sweeping his bangs away from his face.

"Did you start it?"

He curiously leaned towards me, placing his face on his fist.

"I didn't, not yet...but..." his eyes twinkled as he looked at me with a mysterious look on his face.

"What's on your mind Y/n? I know something's cooking there" I let out a light chuckle as he said.

"I think I might have the story you want," I said, glancing at him with a smile.

"You said that one day you might write my story too right? I think I'm ready for it"

Taehyung gazed at me with softened orbs. He understood what I was trying to say.

"A tragic love story but a happy ending with it... I quite like that idea" he said, fiddling his fingers as he dived into deep thoughts. His fingers tapped on the desk for a few minutes. Finally, he looked up at me.

"I think I've got the perfect name for it too"

"Really? What is it?"

"I'll show you when it's done," he said with a mischievous grin, making me frown.

"Oh come on Taehyung, tell me" he laughed seeing my poker face.

"I will Y/n, after I finish writing it, I'll show you okay?"

"Promise?"

"I promise..."

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Our footsteps left marks on the smooth surface of the sand on the beach. The waves hit the shore, echoing their lullaby in the peaceful air. The sun was setting on the southern beach, merging in the horizon with the ocean surface. The luminous of the shades that coloured the sky vividly looked like a piece of delicate work done by an artist's hand.

The Hymn of the Sea was the song that sang the merry jingles of joy as we walked together with our fingers intertwined. The milky foam dragged along the sandy coast as the waves hit and pulled them back to the ocean, where they belonged.

There was a star shining in the evening sky. It was outstanding among the others which looked like the dust of glitter that was sprinkled on the beautifully coloured sky.

While we walked on the beach together, the Titanic peacefully rested on the deep Atlantic. She was wrecking. Her parts that once used to glow like shimmery armour were now covered with rust, decaying as time passed.

But she wasn't alone there.

Thousands of souls who went down with her stayed there in their final resting place. As time flew by, both the Titanic and her passengers were taken care of by the salty water of the sea, making them only history.

Jungkook's hand was around my waist while I clung to him. We watched the horizon, at the setting sun. It was always our favourite place to be.

I gazed at him.

"The day I met you, still feels like yesterday," I said, enjoying the gentle breeze that wrapped us.

Jungkook's lips curved into a smile, his doe beautiful eyes dazzled as he followed my gaze to the horizon.

"The Titanic, She was called the ship of dreams, and for me it truly was" He said, turning me to him by my shoulders.

"It's where I found the meaning of true love" Jungkook's forehead softly collided with mine.

"Do you remember the last night we spent watching the sunset on the ship?" I asked, locking my eyes with him.

"Mhmm" he hummed in response.

"It was just like today, stars shining brightly in the sky like this," I said. My lips crashed into his, kissing him. Breaking the kiss, I gazed at him as he looked down at me.

"Would you take me anywhere I want to go?" I asked him.

His alluring deep eyes locked with mine shining brighter than the star up there. They twinkled like beautiful ocean waves. They held that enchanting addictiveness that I couldn't get enough of. They made my heart race like I ran a million miles per second.

Jungkook smiled.

"Where to Miss?"

"To the stars..."

Jungkook gently cupped my cheek, tilting his head towards me, and connecting my lips with his. As the dangling ocean wind embraced us, he held me tight like he always did. He never let go of me. My hand traced along his hand to tangle my fingers with his. Like the sky and the ocean that met on the horizon, we connected our souls deeply so that nothing could come between our love.

The tragic fate that brought us together made our lives entangled, creating a bond of everlasting love.

Nothing in this world could stand between us.

There we end the tale of the two lovers, the story of a captain and a rebellion who met on the Ship Of Dreams,

The Titanic...

-A STORY WHERE THEIR TRAGIC FATE BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER.THEIR ETERNAL LOVE WHICH THEY NEVER GAVE UP ON. A STORY OF TWO SOULS WHO MET IN THE "SHIP OF DREAMS"-

𝒯𝒽ℯ ℰ𝓃𝒹 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒯𝒶𝓁ℯ 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒸....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
160K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
490K 20.1K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
843K 51.7K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...