TAENY Fanfics 2 (MultiShot)

By taextiff

TAENY Fanfics 2 (MultiShot) ❗STRICTLY MATURED CONTENT❗ Hello to the Locksmiths and TaeNy shippers out there... More

1- Wild
1- Fools
1- Talk Me Down
2- Haunted I
2- Haunted II
3- My Sister's Bestfriend I
3- My Sister's Bestfriend II
3- My Sister's Bestfriend III
3- My Sister's Bestfriend IV
4- Photograph I
4- Photograph II
4- Photograph III
4- Photograph IV
5- Half Moon I
5- Half Moon II
6- Dirty Secret I
6- Dirty Secret II
7- Pet I
7- Pet II
8- Family I
8- Family II
9- Dirty Hotline I
9- Dirty Hotline II
9- Dirty Hotline III
9- Dirty Hotline IV
9- Dirty Hotline V
10- Fun I
10- Fun II
11- Maid I
11- Maid II
12- Math Freak I
12- Math Freak II
12- Math Freak III
12- Math Freak IV
12- Math Freak V
13- The Widow I
13- The Widow II
13- The Widow III
13- The Widow IV
13- The Widow V
13- The Widow VI
14- Sextape I
14- Sextape II
14- Sextape III
14- Sextape IV
15- Coffee & Wine
15- Meet & Dine
15- Strawberry & Lobster
15- Sun & Surf
15- Cocktails & After
16- Sessions I
16- Sessions II
17- Alpha I
17- Alpha II
18- Gay Star II
19- My Pet Cat I
19- My Pet Cat II
19- My Pet Cat III
19- My Pet Cat IV
20- My Brother's Bestfriend I
20- My Brother's Bestfriend II
21- We Meet Again I
21- We Meet Again II

18- Gay Star I

101 4 0
By taextiff

TAEYEON's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Fany screamed really loud next to my left ear. "Not too rough Tae.." she begs.

I smiled at her. "Sorry"

I roll over and she's on top now. "You can control now" I had my hands supporting her waist. She is bouncing at a morderate speed. I wish she can go faster but it's her turn so I'll just let it be.

I massage her left breast with my left hand. I pinch her nipple as I bite my lower lip.

Her pinkish nipples make me sooo hard. I try my best not to bite it. hehe..

Her moans are getting louder and her eyes are close.

I know she's cumming.

"Awww yeah cum on my dick.." I was breathless.

She tilts her head back and stop bouncing.

I smirk. She just came.

She drop her body down on me. I hug her tight.

I can feel her catching her breath. Her breast are pressing against my chest.

Fany seems so weak right now. I just want to hug her all night long.

Her skin is soo smooth~ and she smells great. It makes me want to just take a bite out of her. She stay on top of me for a couple minutes before she lay down on her side of the bed.

I pull the cover over us. I cuddle with her underneath the blanket.

I shower her with kisses and pecks. Her lips are soft and tasty. I gently strokes her hair and caress her cheeks a bit. I kiss the tip of her nose and then I went a bit higher and kiss her forehead.

She finally have the energy to look me in my eye.. and I look into her eye.

I can see great amount of love from her eyes, I bet she sees the same thing too.

As we were enjoying our moment, my stupid cellphone rings.

I went over to where my pants were laying and takes out my phone.

"Hello?"

It was my agent.

He calls me to remind me that I have a scene tomorrow at 7am.

I told him I will be there and quickly ended the call with him. I don't want Miyoung to be suspecting anything.

I lay back down and cuddle with her.

"Are you going to stay tonight?" She ask me while she lay her head on my chest.

I know she wants me to stay but I can't. I have to get ready for tomorrow's shooting.

"Sorry Fany, I can't today. I probably have to go now" I play with her hair.

She looks up at me with her puppy eyes. I know I will loose this game.

"Awww, you want me to stay?"

She nods.

I sigh and then I smiled at her. "Okay, I will stay one more hour"

She flash me with one of her killer eye smile and kiss my jaw.

We didn't do much.

I cuddle with her the whole time and wait for her to falls as sleep before I go.

It was about 10pm when I left her house.

I was driving in my Audi.

Where did I get my money from? Well, pornstar earns a lot, especially if you are doing gay porn.

--

It's like 7am and I'm buying breakfast for Fany right now. When I'm on my way to her house, she calls me.

"Good morning Taetae.. where are you right now?"

Gosh it's always good to hear her voice in the morning.

"I'm going to your house right now. I'll be there about 5 minutes"

When I got there.. we ate breakfast and chat for a little bit. Nothing rated r yet.

Then we watch a bit of the morning news, while holding our hands of course.

Then we got a bit touchy.. she start to touch me first. Fany was clingy the whole time. She told me it was a great way to keep warm, but it is summer time right now.

She was kinda teasing me and Of course I have to tease her back. We kiss and touch for quite a while as a warmup. Then the real thing starts.

I give her a piggy back ride to her bedroom. I put her down to her bed. As I turn around to face her, she pull me down with her.

I'm laying on top of her. She smiles at me and I smile back. I stroke her hair and I went closer to her face.

She blush~ I bite my bottom lip. Fany just look soooo beautiful right now. I couldn't help myself but kiss her.

It was nice and slow, until she start to do "dirty" stuff to me. lol

Her right hand start to hangout around my manhood. Blood circulate even faster. My bulge was getting bigger. I moan a bit while I was kissing her. I suck on her neck leaving red marks.

She runs her hand through my hair. Everything she does to me just makes me want fuck her more. I finally can't stand it.

"Take of your clothes" I broke the kiss.

Seconds later we are both naked. She is laying in bed with her legs open, Her legs form an "M" shape. I position myself between her legs. I can see that her pussy is wwett~

She kick me lightly on my arm. "Don't look like that"

Lol I guess she is embarrass.

I chuckled. "It's pretty though" I rub my tip against her wet lips.

She arch her back and I know she wants it.

"What do you want" I start to tease her.

"Taeng.. fuck me" She was touching herself.

"What" I mouthed.

As she was about to say something I slide my dick in her pussy.

It was the greatest feeling everrrrrr. When her juice and my pre-cum got mixed together, it just make us loose control. I keep pumping her at a moderate speed since I don't want to hurt Fany.

"Unnnnngggg" Her moans makes me even harder.

"Aww Fany.. you like that huh?" I whisper in her ear.

She gives me another moan. "Angghh"

Her arms are tightly wrap around my neck. Fany said she like this position the best because it makes her feel more intimate with me. I personally like her to be on top. hehe~ lazy me~

Then I make her get on her all fours. I position myself behind her. I squeeze her butt cheeks. Then I lean against her back and whisper.

"You want me to fuck you like a dog.."

"Eww" Fany is probably disgusted by my dirty talk. I should go back to that innocent Tae she likes.

I slowly enter my cock from behind. She arch her back even more. I know it will be deeper from this position so I try my best not to hurt Fany.

After some slow and easy thrusts, I start to speed up a bit. It doesn't take long for her to come in this position.

"Taeng.. just like that.. ahh.." She moans.

"Hit your spot~ Fany-ah.." I hit that spot again and again until she comes.

"Aahhhnnnggggggh" Fany drop her body down on the bed.

I didn't cum yet so I turn her body around and I spread her leg.

Her pussy got tighter after she came. I push my dick in and starts to fuck her. After a minute of pumping, I feel like something is going to explode.

"Ahh I'm going to cu-" Before I can finish what I was about to say I cum, in her pussy.

"Awww I feel that.. your cum is so hot.." She hold me tighter. I was tired and I lay on her for a while.

30minutes later..

Fany was asleep in my arms. I don't usually sleep before she sleeps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 9K 81
BOOK 2 OF HEIRESS [unedited]
437K 16.8K 191
eunbi: *facepalms* © quotes are not mine
66.8K 3.3K 51
လူတိုင္းကို အေပၚရံၾကည့္ၿပီး ဆံုးျဖတ္လို႔မရဘူး က်န့္ေကာ အရာရာကို အေပၚရံၾကည့္ၿပီး ဆံုးျဖတ္က်ေၾကးဆို ဒူးရင္းသီးကလူေတရဲ႕စားစရာျဖစ္လာမွာမဟုတ္ဘူး #Wang yi...
413K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...