Sapphire Moonlight(Liskook)

بواسطة jkeve7

"Hyung what the hell!!!You agreed to marry this girl Lisa?Didn't you see how she is?Didn't you see her audaci... المزيد

💜Characters💜(Edited)
Chapter One-I:The Unexpected Guest
Chapter One-II:Hoaxing Nephew
Announcement
Chapter one-III:Mood Lifter
Chapter Two-I:The Savage Wench
Chapter Two-II:Goth's Kinsman
Chapter Three-I:Truth Untold
Chapter Three-II:Unveiled Truth
Chapter Three-III:Trust Winning Endeavor
Chapter Four:Heartbreak💔
Chapter Five-I:Haywire Meeting
Chapter Five-II:Furtive Impendence
Chapter Five-III:Chameleon Lisa
Chapter Five-IV:Tendentious Wedlock
Chapter Six-I:It's A Mess!!!!
Their New House 🏠
Chapter Six-II:From Now On Its My Doss!!!
Chapter Seven-I:Living Together
Chapter Seven-II:Barbarian Wife
Chapter Seven-III:Shabu Shabu's Daddy
Tagged[Not an Update]
Chapter Eight-I:Bullying the So-called Husband
Chapter Eight-II:Lark
Chapter Eight-III:Plan Backfired
Chapter Eight-IV:Envisage
Chapter Nine-I:Jungkook's Perfidy
Chapter Nine-II:Taming lisa(Backfired)
Chapter Ten-I:Embarrassment
Chapter Ten-II:Abashed
Chapter Eleven-I:Go Out With Me..
Chapter Eleven-II:Tom and Jerry
Chapter Twelve-I:Oblivious support
Chapter Twelve-II:Outrageous Outing
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Thirteen-I:The Care wasn't Oblivious
Chapter Thirteen-II:The Wrongdoer
Chapter Thirteen-III:Blunderhead Jungkook
Chapter Thirteen-IV:Impeccable Amity
Chapter Fourteen-I
ANNOUNCEMENT(Must Read)
Chapter Fourteen-II
Chapter Fourteen-III
Chapter Fourteen-IV
Chapter Fourteen-V
Chapter Fifteen-I
Chapter Fifteen-II
Chapter Fifteen -III
Chapter Fifteen- IV : Happy Couple?
Chapter Sixteen-I : The Iconic Chart
Chapter Sixteen-II
Chapter Sixteen III:Anything You Want
Chapter Seventeen-I: The Worst Advisor
Chapter Seventeen-II: Are We Similar?
Chapter Seventeen-III: Are We Similar pt.2
Chapter Seventeen-IV
Chapter Eighteen-I: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-II: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-III: Warning
Chapter Nineteen-I: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-II: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-III: Enlightenment
Chapter Twenty-I: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-II: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-III: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-one-I: Falling in love.
Chapter Twenty One-II: Falling in Love...
Chapter Twenty One -III: Falling
Chapter Twenty Two-I: Broken Belief!
Chapter Twenty Two-II: Stepping on the boat...!
Chapter Twenty -Two~ III: Caught in a Date!
Chapter Twenty Three-I : Get over it!
Chapter Twenty Three-III: Caught in the act.!
Chapter Twenty Four-I: Still with you.
Chapter Twenty Four-II: It's Been a while!
Chapter Twenty Four-III: Letting go of the ego.
Chapter Twenty Five- I: Rain
Chapter Twenty Five-II: Whistleblower.
Chapter Twenty Five-III: Can I ever be honest with you?!!!
Chapter Twenty Six-I: Forgotten Promises!

Chapter Twenty Three-II: A bit closer to the secret.

55 3 0
بواسطة jkeve7

Miyeon was sitting on a rocking chair in the balcony feeling melancholic while staring at the night view outside. She was sitting still while memories from the morning were flooded inside her brain.

After her fight with Lisa, she was standing in the hallway of their university trying to call her mother to complain over Lisa's behavior. Some of her classmates helped her before and treated her wound so she didn't worry about them. She was getting frustrated when her mother wasn't picking up the call even after dialing two to three times. 

'' What's keeping her so busy?'', Miyeon murmured while slightly brushing her hair with her hand being annoyed. But she stopped calling after noticing Jungkook rushing somewhere.

''Jungkook?!'', She called for him making him take a sudden halt from his running. He looked back panting and saw her.

'' Where are you rushing like this?'', Miyeon asked a bit worried about his state...

'' To see Lisa. I heard she was hurt.'', Jungkook replied making Miyeon's heart sank. She unknowingly clenched her fist to control her anger. 

'' Seriously Jungkook?! I am hurt too but you didn't even find it important to ask me if I am fine or not?!'', Miyeon complained feeling jealous. Why did checking on Lisa first come to his mind between them? 

Jungkook was silent finding no reply. Because he actually had forgotten about Miyeon due to his worry for Lisa.

'' And on top of that what's wrong with Lisa huh?! She was the one who instigated the fight, and she is also the one getting all the concerns?'', Miyeon ranted feeling unfair. 

Jungkook put his hands on his waists and looked at her with a sigh.

'' But I heard you were the one to slap her first. Why did you get physical with her Miyeon? I have seen her avoiding you hard ever since your arrival; so why would she initiate a fight with you? And about concerns I heard from Jimin and others that you were the one who got our classmate's support not her.'', Jungkook replied making Miyeon widen her eyes in hurt and surprise.

'' Wait Jungkook, are you doubting me? Are you thinking I am lying to you? Who won't get physical with an impudent person who will say trashes about my mother without any reason?'', Miyeon exclaimed feeling angered. Jungkook furrowed his brows.

'' Miyeon ah don't slander her. I know she can be a bit rude, but she will never speak ill regarding someone's parents. She is not the type of person to start any fight without any strong reason.'', Jungkook replied confidently earning a shocked gasp from Miyeon.

'' Jungkook! What are you trying to say indirectly that I was the one who is making things up?! I was the one who fought with her without any reason?! What's wrong with you?!'', Miyeon asked slightly raising her voice being extremely hurt. Jungkook was silent for some seconds before saying his last words.

'' I trust her.'', Jungkook said with a look of conviction in his eyes and started walking away.

She grabbed her aching chest after remembering these and the words also that Jungkook told her at the restaurant. She wiped the tears that had escaped due to her remembering the memories. 

'' Men are so cruel. He didn't trust me even though I was innocent. How can someone change so much?'', She mumbled while looking at her fingers. She has been staring at them frequently after Jungkook showed his wedding ring feeling her own finger empty.

'' Everyone thinks I am the villainess between Jungkook and Lisa. But I don't even know what my fault is yet. Freeing Jungkook from me? Being the stepsister of Lisa? wanting to stay a little bit close to Jungkook?? Where is it?!'', She said while her eyes were getting teary again.

But she got interrupted getting a call from her elder brother. She wiped away her tears and cleared her throat before answering.

''Yes Oppa, I am sorry I couldn't call you back as I had things to look after.'', Miyeon said trying hard controlling her vocal tone... 

She feels like as if only her elder brother was the only person left for her. Otherwise, everyone has parted away from her including her own mother.

'' That's okay as long as you are fine.'', Taehyung replied making her heart ache and having the urge to cry to her elder brother.

 But she suppressed her desire not to get her brother worried.

'' Oppa, I am missing you horribly.'', Miyeon replied being emotional a bit.

'' I see that my doll is missing me. Hang in there for three more days.'', Taehyung said with a slight chuckle.

'' What, what do you mean?'', Miyeon asked getting up a bit being surprised...

'' I need to come to Korea for some business. Can you come to pick me up?'', Taehyung said making her smile widely. 

'' Is this something you should be asking me? I will come of course. I can't wait!'', Miyeon said feeling her mood freshening a bit making him grin.

'' Okay I'll leave first then. I have works to do. Bye.'', Taehyung said and ended the call.

Miyeon was really happy now as she was craving comfort. 

'' Only Oppa cares for me.'', Miyeon said to herself while looking at the home screen of her and her brother on her phone. 

******

'' Why can't you tell me that you went to meet your lover? Why can't you be a man and say it loudly huh?!!'', Lisa said while tightening her grip on his collar. Jungkook widened his eyes hearing her.

How did she get to know?? 

He thought being flabbergasted. It's going to be bad now he can assume. Lisa let out a mockery chuckle seeing his reaction.

'' Now you remember I guess!'', Lisa said sarcastically.

'' Lisa liste----''

'' Why do you keep meeting her behind my back like a thief huh?! Why are you cheati----!''

'' Lisa! Don't you dare complete it! Yes! I went to meet Miyeon to tell her to stop interacting with me from now on! How can these even cross your mind?!!'', Jungkook yelled feeling astonished cutting her words.

'' Just this morning, THIS MORNING!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO INDIRECTLY SAID YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR ME AND THEN DURING EVENING YOU ARE MEETING YOUR PAST LOVER?!!! NOW I AM ASKING YOU THE SAME QUESTION WHICH CHAEYOUNG DID! WHAT IS YOUR INTENTION?! '', Lisa yelled in a high tone making Jungkook shocked.

'' Intention?!!! My intentions?!! Lisa, don't you trust me at all?! I trust you so firmly then why can't you show the same for me?! Why do you think that I still have feelings for Miyeon?!!!'', Jungkook too were the on the verge of losing his temper and lashed out on her.

'' Have you always been a good actor like this? You were so so depressed after marrying me that you even wrote so many secret letters wailing over your lost love! And you are telling me you don't have feelings left for her?!'', Lisa blurted out due to anger about the letters she saw in Jungkook's room a long time ago in his closet... 

Jungkook took a pause for some seconds hearing her being stunned. Lisa pushed him away letting go off her grip on him.

'' I never wanted to tell you but here I am now. I have read every of those letters when we were moving your stuffs to the master bedroom. How much you loved her right? No... you still do.'', Lisa said slowly while looking away from him.

'' Are you even letting me explain a single thing? You are making up every conclusion on your own. You always do this you know?! At first you ran away from the restaurant seeing me and Miyeon without letting me explain anything. Then you slapped me when I kissed you, again without letting me explain anything." Lisa looked at him... 

"And now you are doing the same thing! You always have been doing this. If you are going to make me the villain and slam all the blame on my shoulder, then you can carry on with it. I won't explain myself anymore knowing you won't care to listen!'', Jungkook said while holding his forehead being frustrated.

'' Miyeon is the only reason we keep on fighting. Is it that hard to stay away from her Jungkook?'', Lisa said looking at him rather in a soft look now.

Jungkook removed his hand from his forehead and looked at her with red remorseful orbs.

''Do you really think Miyeon is actually the reason of our constant quarrels? She isn't Lisa. It's just that you don't trust me enough. The reason is our lack of understanding which every married couple possess.'', Jungkook said in a deep hoarse tone trying his best not to break down. He is going through a lot of things in just one day. It was enough of his endurance. 

'' But Jungk----'', Lisa stepped forward to say something but got interrupted because of the calling bell. Both got surprised like who would come at this hour of night? 

Nonetheless Jungkook was feeling grateful as the bickering stopped for a while in this excuse.

 He walked up to the gate after inhaling two to three breaths to regain his composure and opened the door. He got confusingly surprised seeing an unexpected figure standing before his eyes with a smile.

''Hi Hyung. '', Taehyun said understanding that his brother was puzzled seeing him. 

But unlike Jungkook's happy reaction; Lisa's eyes widened hearing his voice. He looked at the door and saw Taehyun hugging Jungkook.

Taehyun?! Why...Why is he here at this time?

Her heart had already started beating fast due to the nervousness building inside of her. She is having a bad and uneasy feeling with his sudden visit, especially at this hour when she had saw his friends in the restaurant earlier this evening.

'' Is everything fine kiddo? Why are you here so late?'', Jungkook asked in a worried tone while patting his hair. Taehyun broke the hug and looked at him playfully.

'' I just missed you. Sorry for coming here unannounced.'', Taehyun replied while smiling ear to ear making Jungkook smile too.  

'' Silly, why are you apologizing. There is no restriction for you in this house. Come inside.'', Jungkook said, and Taehyun nodded as he stepped inside. His eyes fell on Lisa who was looking at him with an astonished look trying her best to hide her nervousness.

His eyes which were adorable and doe before Jungkook turned to emotionless one as soon as they fell on Lisa's cloth. Lisa noticed the change of his eyes' emotions as soon as it landed on her.  

The color, the dress style even the hair style is the same, as far as Taehyun remembered.

His coming here all on sudden didn't go in vain. It was his plan to make sure if it was her in the restaurant or not; But now, he got fifty percent sure.

Jungkook was locking the door meanwhile, so he didn't notice the two standing being awkwardly silent.

'' Won't you welcome me Noona?'', Taehyun asked rather in a taunting tone seeing her horrified face.

Jungkook spared a doubtful gaze at Lisa wondering if she is acting cold with Taehyun like this because of her feud with him? Lisa showed him an awkward smile.

'' H-Hi. You look like you are coming from an event?'', Lisa said while looking at his attire.

His friends were having dinner at the same place of me and Sehun oppa. And now he come here unannounced and unexpected like this. He is dressed up too. Was he supposed to join them? Did any of his friends notice me and tell him?  Is that why he come here??

Lisa starts thinking being paranoid and scared. She was now feeling nervous seeing Taehyun's constant gaze on her.

'' I was supposed to have a gathering with my friends, but it got cancelled for some reason.'', Taehyun replied making Lisa crunch her brows.

'' Cancelled? But how?'', Lisa repeated his words being confused. They were surely having the gathering and Lisa witnessed it herself.

'' Yes noona. Why are you giving me the look as if I am lying? '', Taehyun asked with a mockery scoff. He is really playing well with Lisa. And Lisa unknowingly gave him that reason! 

Lisa is now sure that he is lying! And also, that he surely learnt something that's the actual reason of his sudden arrival.

'' Why are you questioning him this way? Hyunie ah, did you had dinner?'', Jungkook asked but Taehyun nodded his head in the negative.

'' Wait I'll make you something. I would have cooked something delicious if you had informed me beforehand.'', Jungkook said while folding his sleeves preparing himself.

'' Anything made by you is delicious Hyung.'', Taehyun said gaining an adoring smile from Jungkook.

'' Go and get freshen up. Change into one of my clothes it's too hot to keep wearing the jacket. And no need to go back tonight. You are staying here.'', Jungkook said in a soft demanding tone.

'' But Hyung, I didn't inform mom as I came here abruptly. She will scold me.'', Taehyun said being a bit paranoid.

'' Yah! Were you planning to leave then at this late of night? How did you even thought I will let you go. I'll manage Aunty. She won't say anything as you are with me. Now be a good boy and fresh up.'', Jungkook said as he started walking towards the kitchen. 

Taehyun's eyes fell on the packet of food kept on the table. He looked at Lisa.

'' You are also looking like you came from outside. Why did you two order food if you two were having dinner outside?'', Taehyun asked making Lisa silent. Taehyun knows that she ranaway from the restaurant without eating.

''Noona...Were you actually out with Hyung?'', Taehyun asked with sharp eyes catching Lisa off guard. She didn't expect him to confront her directly like this.

'' I--I was out with my friends.'', Lisa lied but she was feeling uncomfortable with the suspicious gazes he was giving her.

'' You go ahead and change...It-it's really hot today.'', Lisa said fanning herself with her hand trying to escape and started going towards her room. Taehyun snickered seeing her behavior.

After some time, Taehyun took a shower and changed into Jungkook's clothes. Then he had his dinner while Jungkook accompanied him, and Lisa followed the suit silently. As it was rude to eat at her own room when a guest was at home especially it was Taehyun the detective.  But Jungkook wasn't eating as he already had his dinner.

'' Hyung, Won't you eat?'', Taehyun asked while chewing on his food.

'' No. I ate outside as I had to meet someone.'', Jungkook replied while sipping water from the glass.

'' Who?'', Taehyun asked naively but Jungkook became silent hearing him. Taehyun knitted his brows together seeing him getting serious suddenly.

'' It's just someone I know.'', Jungkook replied. He thought that maybe he shouldn't tell Taehyun about Miyeon's arrival.

His point of view toward this kiddo changed after Taehyun visited along with his family last time.

 He worries a lot about Jungkook and also hides a lot of things for Jungkook's sake. So Jungkook doesn't want to make him worried anymore.

'' Alright.'', Taehyun replied not urging him to say. He can understand from his brother's face how much mentally exhausted and pale he had become.

Just what have that woman done to my brother!  Taehyun glared at Lisa while feigning to drink water. 

Taehyun mentally cursed at Lisa. He had warned her not to hurt him, but Lisa had really underestimated him.

'' Taehyunie, Is everything actually fine? Don't misunderstand that I am thinking of you as a nuisance because I never will. I am just worried for you.'', Jungkook said softly while caressing his hair. 

'' To be honest it's hard. I am a bit tired of the repetitive routine of studying and also, I am having a bit difficulty with my blood phobia. You told me to come to you whenever I was feeling down.'', Taehyun lied to give him believable reasons. Jungkook gave him a side hug and started patting his hair.

'' It's fine. You don't need to worry too much you know. If you are getting tired it means you are working hard and doing well. Thanks for coming to me. I almost thought I failed as an elder brother last time after learning about your choice of career.'', Jungkook tried to comfort him.

 Taehyun just nodded his head in acknowledgement with a smile.

Who will tell Jungkook that Taehyun is the one who came here to comfort his elder brother? Taehyun grabbed Jungkook's hand pausing his eating.

'' You are world's best elder brother. No! Only best word can't define you Hyung. You are more than that. I always want you to be happy. I am really lucky to be your younger brother. But truthfully there were many times when I regretted being your younger brother. Because you can't share your worries, sufferings and problems with me so that I won't stress myself out." Taehyun said and Lisa looked down at her plate unable to join. 

"If I were your elder brother or twin then I could stay as your best friend and never let you suffer alone. I could have protected you all the time. But still I am trying to keep you protected and happy as far as I can.'', Taehyun said almost melting Jungkook's heart away. He looked at him with adoring eyes. He hugs Taehyun properly while rubbing his back.

''Who said you can't comfort me when I am suffering? You are the one who always give me strength when I am having hard time. I always delude myself to think I am strong and invincible because of your trust in me.'', Jungkook said. Jungkook is feeling a lot better now than before.

After some seconds he broke the hug and ruffled Taehyun's hair affectionately.

'' Take your time. I'll go and take a quick shower.'', Jungkook said, and Taehyun nodded in approval. Then Jungkook stood up and started heading towards the upstairs. Lisa silently admired their bond. Although she didn't want to admit, but she was a bit jealous of their bond.

After Jungkook excused himself, after some time Lisa too went up excusing herself saying she was done with her dinner. Taehyun didn't say anything even with him and Lisa being alone in the room, which made Lisa anxious for some reason that she tried hard not to show on her face.  

Then Taehyun was eating alone and silently for some time. After some time, Taehyun's phone beeped seeing he got a massage from Minji. To be precise he had massaged her a long time ago and she just replied.

(Minji: I am sorry Taehyun for late reply. It took a lot of time for the gathering to end and more time to free myself from Beomgyu's clinginess.) 

Taehyun chuckled reading her reply. 

(Taehyun: It's okay. Can you help me in confirming something Minji?

Minji: Confirming what? Are you talking about the dating rumors circulating around Heeseung and Shin Eun-Soo? Actually, I don't know much about that. Yeonjun was the one who assured it to be true.) 

Taehyun drops his chopsticks on the plate while glaring at the screen.

''All single human beings are dating according to that crazy rumor maker bastard Choi Yeonjun and you fools are even believing it?! Heeseung said that matching cloth thing was a coincidence, right? then why are these useless people making such a big deal out of this small issue?!

 Are they this much bored?! No wonder she is Beomgyu's girlfriend who tries to guess even before hearing me out!'', Taehyun ranted alone being mad with a huff. But the reply he sent to Minji was complete opposite of his current mood.

(Taehyun: Not interested in that topic. You had seen Oh Sehun ssi's girlfriend's face, right? Do you remember it clearly?

Minji: Yes, I do.) 

Taehyun had downloaded some pictures of Lisa from her social media account. He sent one to Minji.

(Taehyun: Was she the one? Please reply after watching carefully) 

Taehyun said and kept looking at the screen seeing Minji typing something with serious eyes. 

His heartbeat was getting faster. He is already halfway sure that it's Lisa still one part of him wanted him to be wrong for his brother's sake. 

He would rather turn out guilty and apologize to Lisa for doubting her than seeing his brother heartbroken.

(Minji: OMG!! Taehyun yes, she is the one! You already found her account! But How Taehyun? How did you guess it? Do you know her personally or what?) 

Minji replied to Taehyun's hope break and heart sink.

(Taehyun: No... I don't know her personally. I just guessed matching some clues.)

If it was Beomgyu or any other close guy friend of him instead of Minji, he wouldn't hesitate to tell them the truth and what's happening. 

But he didn't want to drag their girlfriends in this chaos, so he lied. He could see Minji was sending him a lot of massages out of curiosity about Lisa. But Taehyun ignored them as he wasn't having the energy to reply.

He stopped eating as he had lost his appetite. He starts clenching his fist being mad at Lisa and kept glaring on the table.

So, she was cheating on my brother with an actor? I really need to admire her reach to having sidekicks! You needed proof, right? Just wait a bit more.

Taehyun said as his heart was filling with acute hatred for Lisa.

~To Be Continued...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

48.3K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
66.2K 2.7K 62
🟢various type of short stories of marriage ff ❤️Price:Seokjin is working for jeon's as maid.His eyes are on jeon's one & only son jungkook. he decei...
1.1M 45.8K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
349K 18.6K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...