π“π’π­πšπ§π’πœ - π€π§π¨π­π‘πž...

By 123hikibakas

Some stories start with tragedy whilst some stories end with tragedy. But what about mine? It started with a... More

-Welcome-
Starring- Cast
Chapter 01 - The Haunted Past
Chapter 02 - The Shadows
Chapter 03 - Terrible Mistake
Chapter 04 - Running Away
Chapter 05 - Changes on Plans
Chapter 06 - On the sail
Chapter 07 - Bumpy Ride
Chapter 08 - Serendipity
Chapter 09 - Sweet Corn Soup
Chapter 10 - Different Outlook
Chapter 11- Taehyung's Favour
Chapter 12- Black Swan
Chapter 13 - Cold War
Chapter 14- Folk Party
Chapter 15- Bonding
Chapter 16- Gran Canaria
Chapter 17- Take me to the sky
Chapter 18- Fourth of July
Chapter 19 - Memories Bring Back Memories
Chapter 20- Journey to The Unseen
Chapter 21- Romance
Fanart Exhibit
Fanart Exhibit - Part II
Chapter 22- The Unsinkable Ship
Chapter 23- To the Stars
Chapter 24- To the Stars ||
Chapter 25- Not in another Life
Chapter 26 - Quiet Before The Storm
Chapter 27- Worst Fears
Chapter 28- Through Chaos
Chapter 29- Double Trouble
Chapter 30- Spoiled Royalty
Chapter 31- A night to remember
Chapter 32- A Night To Remember ||
Chapter 33- Boom Of Doom
Chapter 34- She Will Founder
Chapter 35- S.O.S
Chapter 36- Dead Humanity
Chapter 37- Underwater
Chapter 38- Breakthrough.
Chapter 39- Stampede
Chapter 40- Never let go
Chapter 41- Not Good At Goodbyes
Chapter 42- Final Resting Place
Chapter 43- Rescued By Carpathia
Chapter 44- Going Home
Chapter 45- On The Hunt
Chapter 47- On The Hunt |||
Chapter 48- Not A Dream
Chapter 49- Talking To The Stars
Chapter 50- Captain Smith's Last Will
Chapter 51- Not Long Before...
Chapter 52- Kudos
Chapter 53- Those Who Perished
Chapter 54- New Life
Chapter 55- Take me to the stars
-Epilogue-

Chapter 46- On The Hunt ||

203 38 39
By 123hikibakas

Kim Seokjin

I groaned as the man informed us that another person had already taken the pendant under his custody. My sulky appearance made Jimin bite his lips. Jimin leaned to the man, keeping one of his hands on the table, gesturing him to come closer.

"Come here, what's your name?" Jimin landed his eyes on his name tag.

"Jackson," the tall man answered with a smile.

"Right, Jackson, so here's the deal. I require a small favour from you..." Jimin talked smoothly. He brushed his bangs away from his forehead and got closer to the man's ear.

"Do you think we could get his address? You guys certainly keep a record of your customers don't you?" 

But the man shook with disagreement.  His lips curved to a firm thin line. He looked like he wasn't willing to give up any information.

"We are not supposed to give out customer details sir, I'm sorry I couldn't help you" The man, Jackson turned to walk away as he had other customers to take care of. But Jimin wasn't the one to give up.

He quickly clutched the man's shirt by his arm and stopped him.

"Wait, wait, wait...Hold on a bit," he called the man. Jackson patiently turned to him.

"You see, my wife here has quite a passion for old antiques. This will be an exquisite item for her collection. We came all the way here to get it, so if you please tell me the address I can talk with this gentleman" Jimin glanced at Jackson with pleading eyes. 

"She needs it, Jackson, "

The guy, Jackson's eyes followed me. As he saw me, I noticed the change in his eyes. His eyes softened a bit as I gazed at him. He saw how desperate I was.

He agreed, letting out a sigh.

"Look, you can't tell anyone alright? " he mumbled in a low voice, tilting his head down.

"I'm not supposed to do this but I have no heart to send you away empty-handed,"

"Thank you so much!" Jimin exclaimed happily as Jackson scribbled some words on a piece of paper and handed it to my brother after checking the register list of the customers.

I stepped near the kind man, clasped both his hands between mine, and looked at him.

"You don't know how much this means to me, thank you so much "  his soft orbs smiled. With a friendly nod, he urged us to move.

"You can catch him if you hurry, go now"

Once again, we were on the hunt.

"Desperate times take desperate measures," Jimin said as we walked out from the harbour, finding another way of transportation that would get us to the address Jackson gave us.

I was agitated. My mind was clouded with many thoughts. The main question that remained in my mind was 'Who was this mysterious man?'

His name is Kim SeokJin.

I could have assumed that he just randomly showed up and chose the pendant when he saw it. It would make a fantastic item for someone's collection, wouldn't it?

But something bugged me.

Jackson mentioned that this certain gentleman came to find the same pendant that I was after. I found the whole thing a bit odd. Because if anyone came to find the pendant that meant the person knew about the existence of it.

The only living person who knows about it is me.

I kept diving into deep thoughts.

"Y/n, we will get it no matter what alright...I promise you that" Jimin said with concern. I gave him a small smile, trying to wash away my sore expressions.

"I trust you, brother," I assured him. I felt miserable seeing how hard Jimin was trying.  But now there was no turning back. I can't turn back, not now.

Our carriage drove very fast at the speed of lightning. So did my thoughts. They scattered and dwelled in my mind. I was overwhelmed.

I have to get the pendant from this Seokjin guy no matter what.

Seemed like god was challenging us when we had to run into the traffic on the main street. It delayed us for around fifteen minutes. It wasn't far away from the harbour,  only a twenty-minute drive but because of the traffic, it took us more than an hour to reach there.

Every minute felt like hours.

Finally, we approached a branch street which led us to a neatly built mansion with eye-catching architecture up on the small hill. As the horses carried the cart up the slant I turned back to see the amazing view of the beautiful ocean that was visible from that point.

The ocean, how beautiful it was. Just like his eyes...

As soon as I stepped down from the carriage with the help of Jimin a cart merged from the gigantic house. It drove out from the mansion. The gates were open for the person who travelled in the cart. Taking that chance, me and Jimin made our way into the house of Kim Seokjin.

I walked in passing the carriage that was leaving. It passed right near me. I spared one careless glance at the passing carriage before walking into the alluring castle-like bungalow ahead of us.

The garden, the architecture, the road, everything flashed the wealth of the owner. I took a moment to admire the surroundings.  It was probably the most beautiful place I've ever visited. The landscape of the ocean view was spectacular. My tangled mind was a bit relaxed after coming to the tranquil environment.  I guess Jimin felt the same too.

"It's amazing. Wow," his lips whistled with amusement. 

But we couldn't continue enjoying the view anymore since a person who seemed like a butler walked towards us.

"May I help you sir? Miss?" he politely talked to both of us, taking glances at both of us. I felt eased by the welcoming tone in his voice.

"Is this Mr Kim Seokjin's place?" Jimin asked, again looking around with amusement-filled eyes.

"It sure is," the man replied with a smile.

"We are here to meet him regarding an important matter, will you please tell him that we would like to meet him?" 

"Come this way"

We followed the man from behind in a lane. The lane was enough for a four-passenger cart to move. The garden was nicely maintained. The tiny white flowers dangled in joy as the breeze hit them. The fragrance hit my nose buds, giving me a fresh breath.

"Who may I address you as?" the butler queried Jimin.

"He probably doesn't know me, we haven't met before" he slid his hand into his coat and took out his card.

"Give this to him" The man took the card and turned his wrinkled face at us.

"Please wait here"

As he left, Jimin immediately turned to me.

"I'm telling you Y/n, this Seokjin guy is crazy rich. Just look at this house... Even his guest room is bigger than our whole apartment" he said, looking at the expensive-looking oil painting hung on the walls.

"I bet he is an old man who collects antique stuff for fun" he added.

" I bet he's not," I said with a smirk on my face. Jimin sniggered.

"Okay, I bet ten bucks" He was so sure about his assumption. He crossed his hands across his chest with a mischievous grin.

"You better get ready with your ten bucks brother, 'cause you are about to lose" I whispered to his ears. His eyes widened as I said. As he was back facing the entrance he couldn't see the figure that was emerging from the door.

Jimin's jaw dropped as he saw a tall handsome man with broad shoulders entering the room, dressed in a neat suit. His brown colour hair was combed back with gel. The round glasses he wore added a wise look to him. His figure was like a carved Greek god that came to life. He was incredibly handsome. He didn't look much older than Jimin.

And there was no doubt that he was Kim Seokjin.

The young man came towards us. His appearance was pleasant. He smiled warmly at us, making the awkwardness fade away.

"This must be Mr. Park Jimin? I'm Kim Seokjin" he stretched his hand to a handshake with Jimin.

"Pleasure to meet you" he then glanced at me.

"This is my sister" As Jimin introduced me, the guy placed a small peck on top of my hand.

Seokjin offered us seats on his comfortable sofa before starting a conversation.

"You said you need to meet me regarding an important matter?" Seokjin got straight to the point without any gibberish.

"Yes, actually we are here for the pendant," Jimin did all the talking as I remained silent,  nervously digging my nails into the furry sofa. 

"Pendant?" his brows knitted as my brother said.

"Yes the one you brought today, we are here for it"

I did expect Kim Seokjin to kind of disagree with giving the pendant to us but his reaction was not what I expected. He shot out from his seat like a bullet, widening his eyes with surprise.

"How- how do you know about the pendant?" his words were taking a dangerous tone. He felt threatened by our presence. Suddenly his generous smile disappeared. He glared at both of us.

"I-" Jimin stuttered. He didn't know what to say. He glanced at me.

"I need to know how you two know about this," his stern voice echoed the room. After a moment in silence, I suddenly spoke.

"It belongs to me, I'm the owner of the pendant" With my words, the whole room fell into a deadly silence.

The man, Kim Seok Jin's jaw dropped as I claimed it as the owner. He stared at me with widened eyes as if he couldn't believe what he had heard. Jimin, however, looked very confused and agitated.

Seokjin turned at me.

"What is your name?" his piercing gaze gave shivers to me. The tension in the atmosphere was making me uneasy.

"Jeon Y/n,"

He stared with disbelief, holding his breath. Ever since the tragedy happened I used the name Jeon Y/n instead of Park Y/n.

"Your real name..." it was my time to gasp with surprise. My mouth parted as he asked me the most unexpected question.

"Are you Park Y/n? The girl who travelled on the Titanic three years ago?" his words shot like bullets. It caught me off guard. My face went bloodless.

Who the hell is he?

I took a step back with horror. But he came forward and took my hand.

"It's you isn't it?" I nodded slowly.

He bit his lips nervously. He walked towards the table made of marbles. Seokjin took heavy steps several times across the room here and there, gripping his hair and mumbling to himself like he had gone mad or something.

"Shit! Shit! The bloody hell!" he kept muttering, leaving me and Jimin all dumbfounded.

He took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Y/n, I can't give you the pendant, it's not with me anymore" he turned to me. I listened to him with a thumping heart.

"Because now it's with its real owner" I knitted my eyebrows at him with confusion. Seokjin came to me, holding me from both my shoulders.

"Y/n, do you understand what I'm saying? The pendant is with its real owner"

Wait, what?

My jaw dropped. I felt like my orbs almost left their sockets, realising what he was trying to say. The saliva in my throat dried, but I managed to stutter some words.

"The- the real owner is-"

"Jeon Jungkook, he's alive"

Party party yeah?

😅I can see all the happy faces shedding happy tears there... Congratulations to #webelieveinourauthour lol.

Love ya all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
134K 2.6K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
757K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
92.4K 2.8K 74
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...