๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ - ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

BแปŸi 123hikibakas

Some stories start with tragedy whilst some stories end with tragedy. But what about mine? It started with a... Xem Thรชm

-Welcome-
Starring- Cast
Chapter 01 - The Haunted Past
Chapter 02 - The Shadows
Chapter 03 - Terrible Mistake
Chapter 04 - Running Away
Chapter 05 - Changes on Plans
Chapter 06 - On the sail
Chapter 07 - Bumpy Ride
Chapter 08 - Serendipity
Chapter 09 - Sweet Corn Soup
Chapter 10 - Different Outlook
Chapter 11- Taehyung's Favour
Chapter 12- Black Swan
Chapter 13 - Cold War
Chapter 14- Folk Party
Chapter 15- Bonding
Chapter 16- Gran Canaria
Chapter 17- Take me to the sky
Chapter 18- Fourth of July
Chapter 19 - Memories Bring Back Memories
Chapter 20- Journey to The Unseen
Chapter 21- Romance
Fanart Exhibit
Fanart Exhibit - Part II
Chapter 22- The Unsinkable Ship
Chapter 23- To the Stars
Chapter 24- To the Stars ||
Chapter 25- Not in another Life
Chapter 26 - Quiet Before The Storm
Chapter 27- Worst Fears
Chapter 28- Through Chaos
Chapter 29- Double Trouble
Chapter 30- Spoiled Royalty
Chapter 31- A night to remember
Chapter 32- A Night To Remember ||
Chapter 33- Boom Of Doom
Chapter 34- She Will Founder
Chapter 35- S.O.S
Chapter 36- Dead Humanity
Chapter 37- Underwater
Chapter 38- Breakthrough.
Chapter 39- Stampede
Chapter 40- Never let go
Chapter 42- Final Resting Place
Chapter 43- Rescued By Carpathia
Chapter 44- Going Home
Chapter 45- On The Hunt
Chapter 46- On The Hunt ||
Chapter 47- On The Hunt |||
Chapter 48- Not A Dream
Chapter 49- Talking To The Stars
Chapter 50- Captain Smith's Last Will
Chapter 51- Not Long Before...
Chapter 52- Kudos
Chapter 53- Those Who Perished
Chapter 54- New Life
Chapter 55- Take me to the stars
-Epilogue-

Chapter 41- Not Good At Goodbyes

180 38 20
BแปŸi 123hikibakas

"Only women and children are allowed! Hurry up men, get them on the boats!" Officer Murdoch's voice cried out.

Everyone was gathered near the railing to get on the lifeboats. It was the most heartbreaking scenario to witness when husbands said goodbyes to their wives and children. Small juveniles were crying because of the detachment from their fathers.

"Dad! Dad!" a small girl cried out loud. 

She was clinging to her dad who was not allowed to get in a boat because it took only women and children.  But in her world, only her loving father remained, she couldn't possibly leave him.

"Grace, my baby girl, listen to me," the man was welling up. Warm tears rolled down his cold cheeks.

He was reluctant to let go of his only treasure in this world. He knew it was going to be hard for her to survive this cruel world on her own. She was only ten, she hadn't even started experiencing real life yet. Little Grace was growing under her father's wings.

And she had to let go of him, that's what fate brought them at the end of the journey. 

Divergence.

"No Dad, I'm not leaving you!" she blurted.

One of the officers lifted her, snatching her away from her father's embrace. She cried out loud.

"No! Dad don't leave me...Please!" she struggled in the officer's strong grasp, but it was a futile attempt. He lifted her like a ceramic doll and placed her among the women for protection on the boat.

Her father stared at her from the deck.

His face clenched with agony, the sorrow he couldn't console. As a father, he failed to be with her, but that was the only chance of keeping her alive.

Letting her go was the only chance.

"I'm sorry my dear Grace, I'm sorry Dad couldn't be with you..." he kneeled near the railing,  gripping the metal bar with his palm.

The boat started lowering down slowly. Little Grace's wailing continued but he pretended that he didn't hear it. He hid his head on his arm and started sobbing.

"I'm so sorry my baby..."

It was a goodbye, forever.

The environment was filled with cries and sighs, sobs and farewells. I stood in the middle of the crowd watching them with an aching heart. My heart was throbbing with sadness. I felt that I was in a daze, without being able to think or act in my right mind.

Goodbyes were always bitter, I'm not good at bidding farewells.

"Y/n, here..." Jungkook called me.

He had gone to find a lifeboat to get us out of this tragic event. The ship was starting to lean vertically.  We had to climb up the deck. Most of the boats were launched by that moment. Only a very few were remaining. 

"Come on give me your hand," Jungkook pulled me up with his strength.

"Listen to me carefully Y/n, I want you to reach up there, you see that boat there?" he pointed at the boat near the railing.

"Hmm,"

"Get there Y/n, I want you to get there as fast as you can,"

Some people were trying to cut loose the ropes of it. I recognized that one of them was Taehyung. They were going to release the boat to the ocean. It was the last chance of the people remaining.

The ship started tilting, even more, and I glided my body towards the boats, walking up in the slant with Jungkook right behind me. The lights of the Titanic were the only source of keeping the area lit up. It was the only source of luminous. 

But as the circuits were breaking down,  the lights were going on and off. The distress signals kept the sky lit up from time to time. The giant metal torso of the ship was breaking apart.

"Ahh," Suddenly a chair came sliding down its way right to me.

Before it could collide with me Jungkook pulled me aside. I clutched him tightly heaving up and down fast.

"You alright?" I nodded.

"I'm okay, yeah." Jungkook pushed me from behind, helping me to climb up.

We had to cross over the fence to get to the boats. Jungkook jumped to the other side first and lifted me, pulling me to his side. People were losing their balance and sliding the way down, right to the portal of death down there.

"Hurry up people, we have to get this thing loose before she sinks or it'll pull us with her!" Taehyung shouted at the man, quickly cutting off the strong ropes from his pocket knife.

Jungkook instantly joined them, cutting loose the ropes that kept the boat attached to the ship. The men hurriedly worked like busy bees as a few women including myself hung to the railings avoiding falling from the height.

Among the ladies, I caught a glimpse of a familiar face.

"Y/n dear," I was stunned to see Madam Colette, she was supposed to be on the first class boat. And there she was, hanging for her dear life on the railing next to me.

"Madam Colette? What are you doing here?"

"Well now let's see, obviously I'm hanging to my dear life just like you Miss Park," she replied with a light chuckle. I couldn't believe how she was so calm when everyone else was breaking down and crying, begging for their lives to be saved.

"I mean why aren't you in a boat?" my lips were shuddering as I talked. The coldness of the air was taking over my body. I kept rubbing my palms together to keep myself warm.

"Firstly, I never liked sitting together with those first-class fancy ladies..." She let out another chuckle, puffing cold air clouds into the atmosphere.

"Well, the second is, I couldn't leave when I knew that some people who are dear to me were remaining here to face their terrible deaths," she said, looking at the night sky and smiling towards the sky.

I could understand who she was talking about. I glanced at Taehyung who was standing next to Jungkook. I failed to understand the depth of their connection until that very moment.  Every bond didn't mean romance, sometimes there was a deeper meaning than romance in some relationships. Like in theirs.

She was a symbol of humbleness and allegiance.

"Alright, Everyone on the boat, one by one!" a man shouted out loud.

With a loud creak suddenly the lights went out of the ship, sinking everything in the darkness. The last source of luminous was gone. We were covered with darkness. Another horrible sound hit my eardrums. I breathed heavily,  knowing that that sound meant something terrible was about to happen. 

I felt a warm body sliding next to me. Some of the blue-uniformed officers lit up their torches,  trying to see through the darkness. 

"Y/n?" I heard Jungkook's soft voice speaking. I could feel the presence of his hand on mine. His warm big hand wrapped around me. The environment was getting colder minute by minute.

"It's getting colder," I huffed another cloud of air. My lips were getting dry and frozen, the shudder made me stutter as I spoke.

Jungkook got closer. We both were hanging on the fence. The ship was getting verticle, making us unable to stand on our feet on the deck. He took me to his embrace, trapping me between the fence and his body like a big shield of protection. 

I felt the warmth of his body, I felt the rhythm of his breathing,  I felt the heartbeat of his heart as it raced.

I slowly leaned my head on his chest, looking up at him. His usual silky hair had gotten frozen. His face was paler than normal, his rosy lips were turning to dark purple with the unbearable coldness. But his doe eyes, his ocean-like deep orbs remained alive. And so did his slight smile.

"Everything will be okay, In a while you and I will be on a boat, safely floating away from this ship," he said resting his head on top of mine.

I breathed heavily like an asthma patient. Jungkook's voice distracted me from thinking of the cold.

"Do you remember the night we went to the stars?" he chuckled.

"How can I forget... "

He gulped to wet his throat and gestured at the sky above us with a smile.

"Look, that star is up there...right above us," His words were so calm and soothing. I looked up at the sky. Thousands of stars lit up it. It looked like they had turned a blind eye to the catastrophe happening down there.

They remain silently shimmering like in the night we spent together. 

"Jungkook..."

"Yes love?" I gazed up at him. He was clenching his jaws to prevent his teeth from grinding because of the cold. He exhaled short breaths but managed to keep up a beautiful smile as he always does.

"I love... you," I said, caressing his cheek with my cold palm. I exhaled another cold puff.

"I'm glad... I ran away...I love you Jungkook," I slowly pressed my cold lips against his. I felt his smile through the kiss. He pressed his forehead against mine.

"I love you too Y/n, I love you more than anything "

That was the moment the ship started giving up. The trunk that remained above the water started tilting. People let out loud cries as they started falling into the ocean. Their weak bodies gave up, and they couldn't hold longer.

The atmosphere clattered with the shrieking and cries of the passengers onboard.

The ship stood in a straight six o'clock line. I felt like my hands were cutting from the metal bars we were hanging in. Hundreds of people started falling into the ocean. Even though the ocean was cold enough to make us frozen corpses, falling from that high would kill someone.

"She's ripping apart, hold on tight Y/n," Jungkook tightly grasped me and held into the fence.

And the next second a loud boom thundered.

I closed my eyes and tightly held on, not knowing whether I would be alive the next minute. I remained in Jungkook's embrace, that was my safe place,

As always...

Tragic isn't it, imagining the whole situation in my mind actually gave me the creeps...hope y'all doing well. Get your tissues ready babies...

Love ya ❤️

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
755K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...