사랑시 (Twinkling Watermelon ff)

By binnnnies_stay_

근데, 그건 내 노래에요! (But, that's my song!) Yeon Yi-joo, a high schooler always dreamt of being an idol. . . . . B... More

✨🍉 PROLOGUE 🍉✨
✨🍉CHARACTERS 🍉✨
1. Free Fall
2. Forbidden Words
3. Viva Music Shop
4. Let's not give up
5. Doomed
6. Father
7. Time travel
8. Grandma
9. A stranger
10. Rescue me
11. Pretty you
12. Find me
13. Sign language
14. Friend?
15. Flustered me
16. Envious
17. Fool me
18. Good Reason
✨🍉
19. Save me
20. Unexpected way
21. New girl
22. Make a wish
23. Fate or Coincidence
24. Friend or Best friend
25. Twinkling Watermelon
26. Out of the band
27. Ugly Kimbap
28. The Book
IMPORTANT NOTE
29. Heartbroken
30. Reconsider
31. Glad
32. Missed you
33. Confusion and Confession
34. Limited edition hug
35. Trivial things
36. Leave
37. Drawing line
38. Brightest star in the sky
39. First Kiss
40. Sarangkkun
41. Brain Storming.
42. Don't give up music
43. Accident
44. Honestly I......?
45. Magician
46. Island
47. The Replacement
48. Promise you
49. My Haven
50. The fight
51. My Love Poem
53. Sad Ending
54. Run away
55. Break up
56. My Therapist
57. Jealousy
58. For eternity, my love
59. Forever
60. Billie Jean
61. Yet to come
62. The truth untold
63. Fatal Trouble
64. Why don't you stay
65. If you
66. Dear Mr. Darling
67. I hate to admit
68. Just one day
69. Don't go
70. It's destiny
71. La Vida Music

52. Fake love

601 72 11
By binnnnies_stay_

Kang Hyunyul

Yah, they are literally filming a family melo, look”

“Let's join the hug too”, Si-guk pulled Saebum and Eungyeol with him, joining the group hug as Saebum pointed out Yi-joo, Majoo and Sujin hugging.

“What if it's actually true?”

I turned around to see Yi-chan talking to himself.

“What?” I looked at him, curiously.

“Eungyeol told me something weird that he is my son and Yi-joo is Majoo's daughter from the future. Does that make sense?”

“No it doesn't”, I laughed off at his words.

“I know right! Let's join them too”, he pulled me towards the others.

And that's how we ended up having a Watermelon Sugar hug.

I was really curious about how Yi-joo was going to react when she'll hear her song on stage. She had no idea about it and let alone the fact that Sujin was going to sing it. I was really not sure if it was a good idea because Yi-joo forgot everything, and we didn't have her permission to let someone else sing the song. I opposed the idea when we had a meeting earlier. But Eungyeol pushed everyone into agreeing to the same, which made me give up on opposing.

But after seeing Yi-joo cry so much, I was a little surprised and even a little confused.

Was she that touched?

I had no idea what that song meant to her and why she busted into tears while Sujin was performing. Nevertheless one thing was for sure,

There was something behind her tears, which I couldn't figure out. And now that I heard Yi-chan's nonsensical claim, something clicked inside.

Majoo's daughter, he says.

Yeon Yi-joo daughter of Oh Ma-joo.

Their hair did match but surname didn't, which was weird.

Still having a thousand of questions in my mind, we entered the stage to perform our last song, sunset.

✨🍉

Sign for me, little rock star”

I was stuck in the middle of the crowd after the performance, just like the remaining members. But then I heard a very familiar voice.

I looked up to see Hyung standing in front of me with my merch, waiting to get it signed.

“Hyung! What are you doing here?”

“Yi-joo invited me yesterday and side by side I was also keeping an eye on the fest with my colleague just in case," he explained as I pulled him out of the crowd to get some air.

This damn popularity.

I was sure that my girls fell for me, but the girl I wanted.

“I just stopped to give you this”

He gave me an envelope.

“What's inside—”

Money?

“Take the band to an expensive restaurant. Don't be late, I'm going home now”, he ruffled my hair and walked away from me.

“Was that Hyunjae hyung?” Si-guk pulled me towards the backstage while putting his hand around my shoulder.

“He gave us money!!!!!!” I pulled out the envelope, screaming with excitement.

Daebak!!” Si-guk exclaimed.

“You gather the others, I find Yi-joo," I informed Si-guk and started to search for Yi-joo in the crowd. I looked around for a good 10 minutes, but she was nowhere to be found as I started to panic.

“Have you seen Yi-joo?” I spotted Yi-joo's classmate.

“I saw her that side a few minutes ago”, she pointed out.

I thanked her before running in the direction she pointed. Relief spread across my mind as my eyes finally found Yi-joo. But within a second, the relief was replaced with jealousy. Yi-joo was smiling brightly talking to Haejoon, the person who proposed her few days back. The scene boiled my blood as I stormed towards them.

Just make sure you don't wet your wound—”

“What are you? A doctor?” I snapped out, getting in the middle of the two.

“Oh— Hyunyul, you were great today”, he smiled at me, totally ignoring my words.

“I know, and I would like to take my girl back we have things to do you know”, I spat, and before he could say anything, I pulled Yi-joo away from him.

What happened—”

“What did he say?” I cut off her words.

“Nothing much. Just that he was really looking forward to my performance, and it was a bummer that I couldn't perform," Yi-joo explained.

I paused my steps and turned around facing Yi-joo, “You remember him?”

“I don't”

“Then why were you even talking to him? WHAT IF HE WERE SOMEONE DANGEROUS?”

“He knew me. And explaining to him everything was handful, so I pretended to know him. And I get that you are concerned, but I'm not a kid, I know whom to trust and whom to not, okay?” She snapped back at me.

“I didn't mean to scream—”

“Forget it. I'm sorry that was rude of me too. I-I'm just so frustrated that I can't remember anything. A countless people came to talk to me and I feel so lost for not remembering anyone. I don't even know what to do anymore”, as she expressed herself, her voice shook, her eyes were glistening with tears, she was breathing heavily and trembling like crazy.

Yijoo-ya”, I called her name softly.

But she didn't look up, she was gazing down timidly, breaking my heart. I held my hand forward as my fingers reached her chin as I pulled her head up, making her look into my eyes. She blinked off her eyes as a tear ran out of her eyes.

All I wanted was to pull her into my arms and whisper that everything was going to be alright, but I was hesitant.

Even though she said she liked me yesterday, I was practically a stranger to her and I had no plans to do something which might trigger her.

“Listen, you'll get your memories back. So don't worry about anything and focus on your health, how does that sound?” I whisper talked to her as she was standing really close to me.

Good”, she nodded her head and gave me a small smile through her tears. I lightly cupped her face and wiped out the tears on her face.

I pulled my hand away to get some water for her. I found a water bottle from the backstage and gave her the bottle, but not before opening the bottle's cap.

She was about to take the bottle from my hand but paused and looked at me with her widened eyes.

“Why? Is something wrong?”

“You did this often, right? Opening the bottle's cap for me?” She questioned back, stunning me.

I did.

You remember?”

She nodded at my words.

“It feels like Déjà vu. I don't know when, how, or where it happened, but I'm sure it happened”

A smile plastered on my face after listening to her words, “Just like that. You'll remember everything soon”

“You think so?”

“Yup, 100 percent”

She laughed at my certainty, but then questioned, “Did you see Eungyeol?”

I shook my head. He seemed to be missing since the performance ended.

Yi-joo let out a sigh and murmured, “I wanted to ask about the La Vida Ahjussi”

But I couldn't catch it.

“What? Did you say something?”

“Ani, nothing important”, she shrugged off and drank some water after taking a seat.

I scanned the room to make sure it was only the two of us in the room. I sighed in relief when I finally got a chance to speak to her in person. I had to tell her something.

Something really important.

“I actually have something to confess," I said after gathering my courage.

Yi-joo looked at me curiously.

About us”, I took a deep breath and spoke, “We were faking our relationship. It was never real”

A/N:
Tada~
A new chapter!!!!!!

How u like it?

If yes then do comment and vote.

Have a great day ahead 😚

Love y'all 💕🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3.2K 34
"Why would I come to you again? let's end this..here and now....Let's break up" Sunghoon was Shocked to hear what Sunoo just said. "What did you just...
6K 316 11
Wooyoung was like the Sun, sending warmth to everyone present around him. Yeosang though, was just the Moon, who was visible only for the light Wooyo...
11.8K 826 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...