Leah and her soldier

By Victoria742696

After trouble at Arsenal that puts the girls in harms way arsenal are forced to get protection. Will the girl... More

Trouble at arsenal
The first full day
Day 3
Taking Leah to her see her family
Pep in my step
R&R
Poff is staying
Does Georgie know?
Kingie arrives
Am I in trouble?
Game day
R&R day 1
The day after the night before
Time to go back to the colony
Poffs sleep walking again
The second week at arsenal
Can I fix this?
I miss her
Is this goodbye?
The struggle
Chris' struggle
The first physio session
Sneaky Sneaky
I cannot resist
The ex and the game
Physio part 2
Leah is off to the world cup
The first week
I get to see Leah
France
Its time to walk
My head hurts
Its almost my birthday
Its my birthday
The party
Not story
The holiday
The holiday part 2
But i love you
Finding myself
No matter what
Dead to me
Christmas and new year
She's ignoring me
Time to open the gym
What is family?
Training abroad
Keeping busy
Whats going on then
Therapy
Time for school
Leahs home!
Time for dress shopping
The plan
Kids?
The hen party
The wedding
Leah is leaving
Staying with Kat
Update
The meeting
Dry spell
Post covid
Opening the gym
Date day
The interview
Ring shopping
Taking mum to her first football game
Arnold cup final
Leah's week from hell
Leah's birthday
I'm engaged
Back to reality
Meetings meetings and more meetings
The weekend
My new plan
The future
The appointment and the first visit
The first meeting
Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat
Current situation
What have you done now?
Wedding planning
Lifes busy
The family holiday
Family holiday part 2
Surgery day
You should of told me
Getting ready for internaional break
New plan
Day 1
The opening ceremony
Family BBQ
A day in the life
The semi final
Its a bad day
The final
Home Time
The breakdown
Its finally wedding time
The honeymoon
He's coming
Zade and Xander meet

Game day

901 24 4
By Victoria742696

~Leah's POV~
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I am so tired. Chris had a nightmare last night about something happening to Xander so she was phoning her mum at 2.45 this morning taking ages to get back to sleep. Chris starts to stir waking up "what you doing awake baby you have barely slept" "it's only fair because I kept you up I'm so sorry my love" "it's not your fault baby please go back to sleep" "Leah my love we can have an early night when Xander is home" "sounds good to me are yous watching the game today?" "Every game my love what time do you have to leave?" "In an hour" "ok I will run your bath whilst you go fill up on cereal" "you know I love you right?" "I should hope so my wife" "no I mean really really love you" "and I really really love you my love." I give Chris a kiss then go downstairs where I start eating my cereals. Once I'm done I go back upstairs "your bath awaits my love" "thank you baby, I have an idea" "ok I'm listening" "how would you like to join me?" Chris walks into the bathroom removing her top and I start laughing and following her. Chris climbs into the bath "oh fuck hot" I laugh and climb into the bath sitting in between Chris' legs and she wraps her arms around me "I love it when we do this" "me too my love me too." Chris starts running her fingers gently over my skin and we just sit there and soak.

When we are finished I get dried and ready "right baby I have to go now I will see you when I get home" "ok my love see you later." I give Chris a kiss then head to the training ground. When I arrive Lotte is just getting out of her car "hi Leah" "hey Lotte thanks for that club recommendation we went last night and had the best night" "aw I'm glad to hear that who did you get to watch Xander?" "Oh he stayed at my mums" "when will we see him again he is such a sweet little boy?" "Why don't we go to the park later he loves walking Bella with Chris. To be fair Chris loves it also because she has lost Bella to Xander." Steph puts her arm around me "who lost Bella to Xander, Chris?" "Yeah" "that woman has so much love to give" "she does which reminds me.." Jonas shouts over "Ladies on the pitch we will do 1 hour of training then head to the stadium" "we'll finish this in the coach."

We do our training then get on the coach "what were you saying earlier Leah?" "Oh right yeah thanks Kim so Chris' birthday is in a couple of months and I may not be there for it but that doesn't mean I can't make it special right?" "Of course" "so I was speaking to Diane yesterday and she said Chris has always wanted a 1969 acoustic fender guitar" "rigghhhtttt?" "I need help finding one it's going to be her present from Xander" "that is one big present from Xander" "she deserves it, she is the best mother and deserves everything the world can give" "your right Leah of course your right we will help you find one" "thank you Viv."

~Chris' POV~
Mum and Amanda bring Xander and Bella home "there's my prince I missed you" "I miss you mummy" "how was your sleepover? Were you good?" "Yes mummy I sleep all night" "well that's make one of us baby" "what happened last night Chris?" "I had a very real nightmare that freaked me out I'm sorry mum" "it's ok should we get little man changed?" "You're coming with us?" "Of course I am it is my grandson's first football game" "in other words you're still not talking to dad. Come on handsome let's go get your top on because I'm taking you to see mama play football" "I go see mama?" "Yeah and all your aunties" "yeyyyy!" Xander runs to the gate at the bottom of the stairs "mummy huwwy" "I'm coming." I take Xander upstairs and change him into his arsenal top and jumper I take his coat just incase.

We get in the car and head to the stadium when we get there I text my dad.
Me- mum has come to the game with me, Amanda and Xander you best get here and make up with her!
Dad- brilliant thanks kid she has been ignoring me all day
Me- then get your arse down here then

"Who you texting?" "Just Emily should we go in big guy?" "Yeah I see mama" "you will." I see mum glaring at me "why you looking at me like that mum?" "Just seeing if you're lying to me" "about?" "Who you're messaging" "why would I lie about that?" "Just checking is all" "okkkkk nana's being weird bubs." We go in and get our seats just in time for the team to come out and warm up "MAMA!!" "Shhh bubs remember it's a secret for when she is finished" "shhh secret" "that's my boy." Once the teams warm up they go back inside "where mama gone?" "She's gone to put her game top on she will be back out soon."

The teams come back out and line up the seats in front of us are empty so I stand Xander on them keeping a hold of him "be careful bubs ok?" "Yes mummy." The game kicks off and there is something wrong, Arsenal are making loose passes and loosing the ball unnecessarily. I know Chelsea are a good team but so are Arsenal. By half time we are 2-0 down and I can see the girls are deflated "mummy, mama sad" "I know baby but when she sees you she is going to be the happiest person ever" "I see mama now?" "After the game finishes so not too long." "Hi everyone" "GRANDAD!" "Hey big guy are you having fun?" "Yeah" "well I brought you these because you should always have chocolate buttons and juice at their first football game" "thanks dad what do we say to grandad?" "Fank you grandad" "you're welcome big guy. Hi di" "what are you doing here Kieth?" "Be nice mum Xander is right here" "can we talk away from children's ears" "yes yous can come on bubs sit down and eat your sweets."

Amanda comes and sits beside us "what do you think is going on with the girls then?" "I honestly don't know, one at a time baby don't want you to be sick" "ok mummy" "he listens so well" I kiss Xanders head "he really does now don't get me wrong he has his days as I'm sure Leah has told you but I bet if I was this good when mum got me she would of been over the moon" "Chris your mum wouldn't change you for the world" "I know that and to be honest I wouldn't change what happened because if I did the chances of me having what I have now would be slim to none" "you don't think you would be here now?" "Well I probably wouldn't of joined the army which would of meant I wouldn't of met Leah and we wouldn't be getting married and we wouldn't have Xander" "all done mummy" "good boy do you want a wipe?" "Yes pwease" "you're so well mannered."

Mum and dad come back just in time for half time "everything sorted?" "Yeah thanks kid and I'm really sorry about yesterday it's just you've been doing so well I totally forgot" "it's fine honestly dad don't worry about it" "it's not fine and it won't happen again." I just smile at dad "mummy I sleepy" "come here then baby come cuddle in." Xander climbs on my knee and cuddles in falling asleep pretty quickly "wow did he sleep alright last night?" "Yeah it's probably just been the excitement of the game" "yeah probably." The game continues and again Arsenal are not playing their best they are currently 4-0 down with 11 minutes to play. Steph steps up and takes a corner swinging it in Jen jumps and headers it straight in. They do a quick restart but cannot pull it back and the game ends 4-1 Chelsea everyone can see how gutted the girls are.

~Leah's POV~
The game ends and I'm livid. I go around shaking everyone's hand before going to the post match talk. I don't really listen to what's being said, once it's finished we start doing our walk around clapping the fans when I hear the unmistakable angelic voice "MAMA!" I spin to my right and there is Xander in Chris' arms bouncing and waving so I run over "heyyy baby boy what yous doing here?" I give Chris a kiss and take Xander "it was only fitting that our son's first game is watching his beautiful mama" "mama you win?" I look at Chris confused "he had a small nap in the second half" "ahhhhh right, you know what bubs I did win because you and mummy are here and that's all that matters to me" "why don't you take him on your walk around baby?" "Are you sure?" "Yeah of course go on finish your walk around I will be right here" "thank you baby" I kiss Chris and run off.

I catch up with the other girls "omg Xander is here" "aunty tatie we play?" "After we walk around then we will get a ball and play" "yeahhh" "orrrr why don't we all go to the park after we get changed and we can take Bella and Rona and Calvin?" "Yeahhh park pwease aunty steff" "how could I ever say know to you" "mama we go to the park" "I know bubs and guess who else wants to come?" "Who?" "Aunty Lotte" "yeahhhh I see her" "go on then she is just up there." I put Xander down and he runs towards Lotte "aunty wotte we go to park." Lotte picks Xander up throwing him in the air "he is so cute" "I think in terms of happiness Viv I have reached utopia." Lotte comes over with Xander "I hear we are going to the park" "we are yeah" "I think we need to invite Jordan." I just stare at Beth "Leah she is our team mate Chris needs to accept that" "she has accepted that so I don't know what your trying to say there" "they need to grow up and speak to each other" "you know what I'm not getting into this not here and especially not with Xander here."

Once we finish our walk around I go back over to Chris "hi baby" "hi my love would you like us to wait for you?" "No it's ok go home and get Xander and Bella sorted be we are all going to where Xander?" "The park mama" "oh we're going to the park are we?" "Yes mummy wif aunty stef and beff and wotte" "so everyone then?" "Basically yeah" "ok then come on gorgeous boy let's get home and get Bella ready" "ok mummy." I pass Xander to Chris and give them both a kiss "I love you both so very much" "and we love you baby now go get sorted and we will see you at home."

I run off to the changing room and have a shower. When I'm getting changed there is a tap on my shoulder "hey" "oh hey Jordan what's up?" "I've been invited to the park with yous" "yeah?" "Was it your idea?" "No Beth's" "oh right and your son's going to be there?" "Yeah and Chris" "oh will it be alright if I come?" "Jordan it's a public park no one can stop you going to it." She just stands there for a minute "was there something else?" "I miss you Leah" "you're kidding right? Please tell me your fucking joking Jordan, I'm getting married, I have a son for fuck sake" "no I mean like even just as a friend we used to laugh so much and now we don't even talk" "that might have something to do with you telling me Chris had cheated after manipulating photo's of her and her friend. Then you came to our house went to kiss me in a game of truth or dare then criticised Chris when she had a seizure" "I should never of done any of that I'm so sorry, what if I try to make up with Chris would you talk to me as friends then?" "We'll see."

I finish getting ready then head home "hi everyone." Xander comes running out of the sitting room with Chris following "mama park" "alright buddy give mama a chance she has just got home, go take your shoes and I will come put them on." Chris comes and gives me a kiss while Xander runs off "sorry my love he is very excited, are you alright you look down?" "Yeah I just think it's off the game today" "1 game does not define yous as a team" "baby we played shit" "no yous played not your best but everyone is allowed a day a work when things go wrong so pick your chin up hold your head high because yous are the best team no matter what ok?" "You always have so much belief in us" "no my love in you that's where my belief lies."

Once I'm sorted we walk to the park "is Xander at nursery tomorrow?" "Ermmm yeah I think so why?" "Just I have a few appointments tomorrow" "appointments?" "Yeah you know meetings" "ahhh right ok well I'm off anyways" "awww you're off and I'm at work" "unfortunately but how long are your meetings?" "Not too long I should be home no later than half 3 and I don't have to until half 9" "so we can both take Xander to nursery then?" "Yeah we've not had a chance to do that yet have we?" "No we have not and wait hold on... XANDER COME BACK HERE YOUR TOO FAR" Xander starts coming back "so I was thinking and think about it don't just say no but I think we need to buy a family car we can keep your car if you want but we need a bigger car so we can do proper family days out with Bella and that" "ok I will think about it" "and I thank you" Chris take a bow and I laugh.

"AUNTY WOTTE" Xander runs towards Lotte and it is so cute so I let Bella off her lead. "You're fucking kidding me!" "What's up baby?" "Jordan's here?" "Yeah Beth invited her" "you knew?" "Yeah it happened off the match" "well thanks for the heads up wife!" I didn't like the way she said wife there, Chris walks away "baby wait" she keeps walking "Chris."

~Chris' POV~
How the fuck could she not tell me Jordan is going to be here? That's pissed me off! I just stand leaning up against a tree watching Xander play with Bella and the girls and it brings a smile to my face. That's my son right there I never thought that it would happen but it has and this kind of love I have never felt before "baby?" "Why didn't you tell me Leah?" "I thought if I did you wouldn't have come" "I would have for Xander and you should know I would do anything and everything for our son so anything else I should know?" "Like what?" "I don't know Leah but when your ex who I despise for my own reasons is invited to things that I'm attending I have a right to know" "I know you do I'm sorry I should of just told you and I promise I will in future" "that's all I ask." "MUMMY MAMA COME PLAY!" "Coming now buddy." Me and Leah run off towards everyone and start playing. After a couple of hours Xander is exhausted so we go home and have tea. We all get showered and put our pyjamas on with Xander falling asleep on our bed so I put him to bed. What I didn't expect was Bella to follow me back to mine and Leah's room "come on then girl." Bella jumps on the bed where I make a massive fuss of her "I've missed you since you ditched me for Xander." After some time Bella goes back to Xanders room and me and Leah watch a movie in bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 470 32
Isabella jones a life long gunner but what happens when she falls for a certain blonde
72.6K 2.4K 47
Kelsey Beattie, a 24-year-old professional footballer from Scotland, faces a significant crossroads in her career. As the football season draws to a...
343K 6.6K 72
sophia jones almost gets caught in a lie with her mother about her "girlfriend" she asks her friend of 3 years to pretend to be her girlfriend. what...
114K 3.8K 26
When an incident on the pitch can lead to an unlikely lucky charm for the lionesses. AKA When Leah gets inured on the pitch, the oppositions medic...