Leah and her soldier

By Victoria742696

After trouble at Arsenal that puts the girls in harms way arsenal are forced to get protection. Will the girl... More

Trouble at arsenal
The first full day
Day 3
Taking Leah to her see her family
Pep in my step
R&R
Poff is staying
Does Georgie know?
Kingie arrives
Am I in trouble?
Game day
R&R day 1
The day after the night before
Time to go back to the colony
Poffs sleep walking again
The second week at arsenal
Can I fix this?
I miss her
Is this goodbye?
The struggle
Chris' struggle
The first physio session
Sneaky Sneaky
I cannot resist
The ex and the game
Physio part 2
Leah is off to the world cup
The first week
I get to see Leah
France
Its time to walk
My head hurts
Its almost my birthday
Its my birthday
The party
Not story
The holiday
The holiday part 2
But i love you
Finding myself
No matter what
Dead to me
Christmas and new year
She's ignoring me
Time to open the gym
What is family?
Training abroad
Keeping busy
Whats going on then
Therapy
Time for school
Leahs home!
Time for dress shopping
The plan
Kids?
The hen party
The wedding
Leah is leaving
Staying with Kat
Update
The meeting
Dry spell
Post covid
Opening the gym
Date day
The interview
Ring shopping
Taking mum to her first football game
Arnold cup final
Leah's week from hell
Leah's birthday
I'm engaged
Back to reality
Meetings meetings and more meetings
The weekend
My new plan
The future
The appointment and the first visit
The first meeting
Current situation
What have you done now?
Wedding planning
Game day
Lifes busy
The family holiday
Family holiday part 2
Surgery day
You should of told me
Getting ready for internaional break
New plan
Day 1
The opening ceremony
Family BBQ
A day in the life
The semi final
Its a bad day
The final
Home Time
The breakdown
Its finally wedding time
The honeymoon
He's coming
Zade and Xander meet

Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat

1.1K 27 1
By Victoria742696

"Please baby don't make me go" "Leah my love you need this" "but I would prefer the movie night with you and Xander" "we will have one tomorrow please baby, please go I'm begging you" "mama why sad" "she's not sad buddy are you mama?" "No not at all bubs" "why don't you go finish watching paw patrol and I will be in soon whilst mama gets ready" "yes mummy." Xander runs off "see baby he's fine and you're going to be fine your going to have the best night" "my best night is with my wife and son" "baby this is the separation anxiety I was talking about baby we need to get out of this before it gets imbedded in us" "what do you mean us your perfectly fine" "that's not fair Leah" "but you are though" "what you don't think I struggled yesterday and today being at work away from you and our son. You don't think I wanted to phone you every second I was gone. You don't think I was tempted to come home because I did Leah so don't for one second think I didn't" I go to walk away but Leah grabs my arm "I'm sorry I didn't know" "it's fine forget about it" "no baby please I'm sorry." Leah steps in front of me "Chris I'm sorry, I will go get ready now, you're right."

Leah goes upstairs and I go into the sitting room "hey buddy how would you like to try some Chinese food with mummy tonight?" "What is it?" "I tell you what I will get us some noodles and rice and chicken and pork" "yeyyy." Leah comes downstairs after some time "oh my, baby you look.." I go over and whisper in her ear "like I will be removing that dress later" "you better be promising me" "oh I am my love" I give Leah a kiss "so what do my 2 favourite people have planned for tonight?" "Mummy getting Chinese" "oh is she now?" "Yep and we are watching Pinocchio" "that sounds amazing" "it does but you spending time with your girls also sounds amazing" "I know I'm meeting them soon" "good" "you will phone me if anything.." "my love nothing is going to happen but I promise you I will phone you, he in good hands with me aren't you buddy" "yes mummy" "see and then one night I will let yous have a night together and I will go out. I don't know where or who with but I'll figure it out" "baby you don't have to do that" "oh I do trust me, Leah I will never put you through something I would not do myself" "you really are the best wife" "and don't forget it so get out there and enjoy yourself." Leah gives both me and Xander a kiss then leaves and I order the food.

~Leah's POV~
I meet some of the girls at the pub down the road "not going to lie Leah we didn't think you would come" "I almost didn't Katie but Chris made me I didn't know leaving Xander was affecting her as much as it was me" "of course it is Leah, Chris as much as she has a tough exterior she is a big softy" "you hit the nail right on the head there Kim and I sometimes forget that" "I think we all do come on then let's get a drink." We go up to the bar and just as I reach the bottom of my first drink I can't take it anymore so I text Chris.

Me- Hi baby how's things going? Xx
Chris - Well let me see Xander likes sweet and sour chicken and char Sui pork and also rice however he won't eat worms because and hold on I need to make sure I get the terminology correct they are 'yucky' xx
I can't help the laugh because I can picture exactly how he said it.
Me - You know I got a picture of exactly how he said that, that's so funny xx
Chris - I'm not going to lie I also laughed, he didn't even try them, noodles btw not worms I'm not feeding our son worms xx
Me - Trust me baby I know, what yous doing now? Xx
Chris - Just finishing tea then going to watch the movie. Baby is everything alright just you've only been gone an hour xx
Me - I miss yous and want to come home xx
Chris - And we miss you my love but you need this now please go enjoy your night. I love you and I'm very proud of you xx
Me - love you too baby xx

I put my phone back in my bag "oh she's back with us" "leave me alone I'm a first time mum and my son didn't exactly have the best start in life" "what is his story?" "His story is Beth he didn't have the best start in life but now he has 2 mummies who love him more than anything" "sorry that came out wrong I'm sorry Leah" "it's fine don't worry about it, I'm going to get another drink." After we drink this drink we go to another bar so I take my opportunity to FaceTime Chris but Xander answers "MAMA!" "Hi bubs, are you and mummy having fun?" "Mama nochio weal boy now" "hey baby who you talking to?" "Mama" "mama's on the phone?" "Yes mummy" Chris takes the phone "hi baby" "hi my love is everything alright?" "YEAH SHE JUST MISSES YOU!!" "Shut up Beth honestly but yes everything's fine I was just seeing how your nights going?" "Well as you can hear Pinocchio was not the best movie choice before bed" Xander is shouting and bouncing around "so he liked it then?" "Oh yes, Leah baby I love you, and you know that but your supposed to be enjoying yourself" "I am baby I promise I am I just wanted to say goodnight to Xander" "I guess I will let you off then, Xander come say goodnight to mama" "mama you put me to bed?" "Not tonight bubs but I will be getting you up in the morning" "yeyyy" "ok bubs I will see you in the morning, have the best dreams" "night night mama wove you" "I love you too bubs goodnight" "right my love I need to get little man to bed" "ok baby I will speak to you later" "see you when you get home my love" "I love you" "I love you too." We hang up and Steph and Jen hug me from either side "are you alright Leah?" "Yeah I just miss them that's all I hate being away from Xander but Chris is making me so I stop struggling" "she's a good woman Leah" "I know but now I need a drink and a distraction before I start crying" "can we ask you questions about him? We found a booth so it is quiet" "yeah I can do that."

I get a drink and sit down and instantly start getting asked questions about what his life was like and what things he likes. I can talk about my son for hours "what's Chris like with him?" "Aw viv honestly you've never seen anything like it. So yesterday Xander met our parents for the first time and dad and Kieth were playing football with him. Kieth kept getting the ball taken off him so he picked the ball up, Xander ran over saying that grandad wouldn't give him the ball so Chris ran over tackling Kieth to the floor and pinning him there until Xander got the ball it was the funniest thing ever." Everyone is just staring at me "why are yous all looking at me like that?" "Because you're glowing Leah and you're at that level of happiness we all want to be at" "thanks Kim I am unbelievably happy if I'm honest."

~Chris' POV~
"Right little man let's get you to bed" "ok mummy" "what do we need to do first?" "Toilet" "that's right." I put Xander on the toilet "now what?" "Wash hands" "that's right." He washes his hands "what's last on the list?" "Brush teef" "well done." After we finish in the bathroom we climb onto Xanders bed "what book are we reading tonight?" "Hungwy caterpillar pwease" "come cuddle in then." I read the hungry caterpillar and like always he is fast asleep before I finish. I put his monitor on then go downstairs to tidy up boy were we messy but at least we had fun. I go to check my phone and have many missed calls from Emily so I phone her back "hey emz you alright?" "You have a son?" "Wha? How?" "Lia told me because you didn't" "Emz it's not like that I promise he only just met our parents yesterday, why do you think I have you and Kat coming around tomorrow" "your bringing us around to meet him?" "Yeah of course he needs to meet his aunty emz, I would of told you mate you know I would of but we were getting used to having him and now we are introducing him to the people we love" "ok fair enough I get that so tell me about my nephew then" "well he has blonde hair and blue eyes, he's 4 years old he is called Xander and he has such a personality on him honestly emz your going to love him" "I can't wait to meet him Chris honestly. Well that answers my question" "what question?" "How's married life treating you?" "Amazing honestly I didn't think it would be possible for the sex to get better but it definitely has, what about you and Lia how's things going there?" "She seems to be distancing herself from me but I don't know why" "have you tried talking to her?" "Yeah she says nothing is going on but I'm not convinced" "you need to talk to her mate yous are great together and I mean a proper sit down talk" "yeah I think your right, anyways I will see you tomorrow I only rang up to shout at you but clearly that didn't work" I laugh "you will love him Emz honestly" "I'm sure I will. I will see you tomorrow" "bye emz."

I go into the sitting room and just put some music on and start playing on my phone and doing some work on the laptop. Some time later a rather drunk Leah comes home "hi baby" "hi my love you look like you had fun" she comes over and straddles me "mhmm" "can I help you?" "Mhmm" "and how can I help you my love?" She whispers in my ear "you can take me upstairs." No more is needed to be said I pick Leah up and she wraps her legs around my waist kissing me and I carry her upstairs. Once I reach the bedroom I put Leah on the bed but she quickly jumps off running out of the room "what the fuck?" She runs back in pushing me on the bed and jumping on top of me "oh no an explanation is needed first" "I just give Xander a kiss" "ok I will let you off then." Leah goes back to kissing me and I start to slowly undo the zip on her dress and I can feel the goosebumps appear on her skin. Leah removes my top and I pull down her dress to her waist kissing her neck then moving to her chest. I missed hearing Leah moan this is the first time we will have had sex since Xander moved in. Leah pushes me back so I'm lying in the bed and starts removing my shorts. When she stands up her dress falls down "bonus" I grab Leah pulling her onto the bed "CHRIS!!" "Shhh baby we have a child in the house now don't want to wake him." I continue kissing Leah removing our underwear. I part Leah's leg with mine applying pressure and she does the same with me causing us both to moan out simultaneously. I keep a slow and steady rhythm I want this to last as long as possible. I keep the kisses soft and gentle. I look straight into Leah's eyes and I can feel myself building and not being able to hold back anymore and judging by the look in Leah's eyes neither can she. I kiss Leah to try and silence us and it worked to some extent when I pull back I just stare into Leah's eyes and she puts her hand on my cheek giving me a gentle kiss I'm a little out of breath and so is Leah. I place another gentle kiss on Leah's lips "I love you" "I love you too baby."

I lie on the bed beside Leah and she puts her head on my chest "you know Lia got me in trouble today" "how?" "She told Emily about Xander" "I'm sorry baby" "it's not your fault my love" "was Emily alright?" "She was after I told her why we did what we did now she is excited to meet him" "she only has to wait until tomorrow" "I know." "MUMMY!" I quickly get up and put some shorts and a vest on before going into Xanders room "hey buddy what's wrong?" "Mummy I scared" "your scared?" "Yeah" "oh no what can mummy do to help?" "Cuddles" "ok climb on in big guy" he climbs on my knee and cuddles in then Leah comes in "everything alright in here?" "Mama I scared you cuddle with us" "oh if I cuddle with you we are going to need a bigger bed" "yeyyy mummy and mama's bed" Xander runs into our room and Bella follows it's so cute man. Me and Leah follow and watching Xander try to get on the bed is cute and funny "mama too high" "come here then" Leah picks him up and he climbs in the middle of the bed and we lie either side of him. Bella moves further up the bed and we all eventually fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and seeing my wife and son cuddled up to each other the way they are fills me with a happiness I never thought I would have. I go have a quick shower then go downstairs to start breakfast Emily, Kat and Freya are coming for the full day so that starts with breakfast. I make bacon, sausage, chocolate chip pancakes, blueberry muffins, eggs Jesus I didn't even do this for our parents but it is Saturday and Leah will most likely have a hangover and this is a spread to be proud of. I go upstairs and wake Leah "baby you need to wake up everyone will be here soon" "mhmm" that means she is not waking up. "Baby come on breakfast is ready "ok ok I'm getting up" "good do you want me to get Xander?" "No I promised I would get him up this morning" "ok my love I will see you downstairs don't be long" "I won't be I promise" "good and just so you know anytime you want to come home and climb on top of me like last night I fully approve" "oh shush you" I kiss Leah then go downstairs.

Kat, Freya and Emily arrive "hello all come in breakfast is served" "oh thank god I'm starving" Emily walks straight into the kitchen "and hello to you to Emily" "hi Chris" "hi Kat come in please" "thank you" "and you Freya come in" "thanks Chris." We go into the kitchen and I make everyone a coffee "how is everyone?" "Good but just a little confused" "you's will see soon." After a few minutes Leah comes down with Xander and he runs into the kitchen "mummy" I pick him up giving him a kiss "hi baby boy did you have a nice sleep?" "Yeah I sleep with you and mama" "you did I want you to meet some very special people" I look at Kat and Freya who are sitting there wide mouthed and Emily who has the biggest smile on her face "Xander this is your aunty Emily, aunty Kat and aunty Freya, everyone this is Xander mine and Leah's son" "he is gorgeous Chris" "I know right but you know it too don't you handsome." Xander's grip tightens on me "remember buddy no one is going to hurt you. And aunty Kat and aunty Freya are teachers so are very smart, are you going to say hello?" He says a very shy "hello" Kat comes over "hello Xander you have such a beautiful name how old are you?" "4" "4 wow so your a big boy then?" "Yeah" "why don't we all sit down and eat before it gets cold plus mama was on the spicy juice last night so probably has a little bit of a sore head isn't that right mama?" "Yes very much so thank you very much" "mama what spicy juice" "yeah mama what is spicy juice" Leah pushes me "your so annoying, spicy juice is what grown ups sometimes drink" "oh ok" "come on buddy let's get you some breakfast where do you want to sit?" "Here pwease" he sits in between me and Leah "mummy what this?" "That my dear boy is a pancake I bet if you try it you will love it" he takes a bite "it yummy mama you try" "ok bubs I'll try" Leah takes a bite "oh yeah very yummy but you eat up" "yes mama."

I explain to everyone that we have to not talk to Xander because he gets distracted to easily "can I ask what started all this off?" "Would you like to tell them or should I?" Leah smiles at me "you tell them baby" "it was just after my big seizure Leah didn't want to waist any time and neither did I. We didn't think it would happen as quick as it did but I'm so happy it did" "I thought it would be a long time before we hear anyone calling you mummy" "me too Kat."  We continue eating when Kat and Freya put their knifes and forks down pushing their plates away so Xander does the same "what you doing baby?" "All gone mummy" "Xander you've barely eaten look me and mama are still eating so can you try some more?" "Ok mummy" "thank you remember what we say food makes us what?" "Big and stwong like mummy" "and?" "Pway football like mama" "that's my boy." "What was that about?" "He thinks that when we finish eating he should so we start eating after him and finish at the same time" "oh we're sorry" "no don't worry about it honestly he normally only does it with us."

Once we finish breakfast we go into the sitting room where Xander gets his trains and trucks out to play with and Kat sits on the floor with him. "What else do you like Xander?" "Paw patrol and football" "I'm really not surprised you like football let me guess is your team arsenal?" "Yeah like mummy and mama, I pway football like mama" "who do you play football with?" "Mama and Bella mama where Bella?" "That's a good question actually bubs" "Bella is with aunty Steph playing with her dog but don't worry she will be back for nap time" "ok." Kat comes and sits beside us when Freya and Emily play with Xander "he's gorgeous and he is really clever as well" "I know you want to see him with his counting and alphabet" "have yous picked a nursery?" Leah looks at me with hopeful eyes "we are going to try and enrol him in the arsenal education" "thank you baby" "you kept your word so I'm keeping mine." After a couple of hours of playing Steph brings Bella back "hi everyone" "hi Steph you alright?" "Yeah hey Xander look who I brought back" "BELLA" "and what about aunty Steph buddy?" "Hello aunty stef" "hi gorgeous boy what you been doing today?" "Pwaying" "who you been playing with?" "Aunty Emiwy, aunty fweya, and aunty tat" "wow and have you had fun?" "Yeah but I sleepy" "that's because it's nap time bubs, who would you like to cuddle?" "Aunty tat" "aunty Kat do you want to ask?" "Yeah aunty tat I cuddle?" "Of course." Kat picks Xander up and he cuddles into her. Leah puts his blanket on him and it doesn't take long before he is asleep. Kat whispers across "what do I do now?" "He lies on this settee and Bella cuddles into him." Kat puts Xander on the settee and Bella lies beside him and we go into the kitchen to talk.

I start making everyone coffees "you know Chris mum and dad are going to spoil him rotten" "aw god yeah I can't wait to see Jeremy with him. Steph you just having your usually coffee?" "I'll just go Chris your having family time" "nonsense come on I'll make you a coffee" "only if your sure." I smile at Steph and finish making the coffees "so Emily what's going on then did you get things sorted?" "Erm actually can I talk to you outside please" "yeah ok then." We go out to the back garden "so what's going on?" "Lia broke up with me" I start laughing "good one" "Chris I'm not joking" I see the tears in her eyes "shit sorry I thought you were having me on what happened I thought yous would be forever" "me too but she said I don't take the future serious and and has started to fall for someone else" "and what did you say to that?" "I said I do take it seriously I just get scared because the last person I planned a future with cheated on me but if she has found someone else I am glad I didn't reveal my future plans with her" "hold on she said she is falling for someone else who?" "She didn't say, but Chris I've been offered a job in Glasgow helping them clear their cold cases I think I'm going to take it" "WHAT??!! Emily I've just introduced you to my son" "I know and he is gorgeous and your right I do love him and I love you but this is a great opportunity for me and it's only for 3 years" "who can argue with that logic? I'm going to miss you mate" "I'm going to miss you too but I will be in Scotland and I will visit and yous can visit me" "you bet your arse we will." I give Emily a hug then we go back inside "everything alright?" "It will be baby, so Kat, Freya any marriage plans kids maybe?" "Eventually but me and Freya have just took an amazing job" "oh that's fantastic where at?" "A boarding school in Manchester Freya will be the head of history and I will be the head teacher" "Manchester?" "Yeah are you ok you've gone a little white?" "Hm me? Yeah fine erm I'm happy for yous you will be great the school is lucky to have you" "thank you Chris."

~Leah's POV~
I don't know what's just happened there but Chris looks like she could burst into tears at any given moment. I lean over and whisper in her ear "you alright?" She just nods "what's your plans today Steph?" "Well the girls wanted to come around we went out and got Xander some stuff" "you's didn't have to do that did they baby" "hmm oh erm yeah" where is her head? "Baby are you listening?" I put my hand on her shoulder "sorry what were you saying?" "I was saying the girls didn't have to get Xander anything did they?" "No yous didn't but I'm sure he will love whatever yous got" "they want to come over" "oh right erm we will ask Xander when he wakes up if he wants to" "what do you mean ask Xander?" "Well he met our parents 2 days ago, met the girls yesterday, then yous today that's all Freya we just don't want him to get scared" "ahhh a busy few days then" "yeah."

After Xander wakes up he said it wanted his aunties to come over and they all bring a load of Arsenal stuff he comes running over with gunnersaurus "mummy look gunnerarous" "gunnersaurus wow he is special who got you him?" "Aunty tatie" "you're right there buddy she is a tatie did you say thank you?" "Fank you aunty tatie" "you're welcome big guy" "should I put this stuff in your room?" "Yes pwease mummy." Chris goes upstairs with all of the stuff she is really not herself right now "Kat, Freya and Emily can we go talk in the kitchen please?" "Yeah I think we need to" "can yous keep Xander busy please?" "Yeah of course" we go into the kitchen and Lia follows us before I even start talking Emily cuts in "I already know what's wrong with Chris" "well don't keep me waiting Emily tell me" "Kat and Freya are moving to Manchester but I'm moving to Glasgow for the next three years" "but.." "I already know what you're going to say Lia broke up with me this morning she is falling for someone else" "Emz.." "don't talk to me Lia please I don't want to hear it" "so your moving to Glasgow and yous are moving to Manchester and Chris has no friends outside of the gym other than yous" "that's the problem so if you don't mind I want to spend as much time with Chris and Xander before I move" "of course yous go back in." Lia goes to walk away "no you don't your staying" everyone goes into the sitting room "who?" "Leah.." "who?" Lia puts her head down "Caitlin" "what??!!" "We even kissed last night" "you what?" "Please Leah don't say anything Emily can't know she is hurt enough" "Chris is loosing her best friend over this you know that right" "yeah I know."

We go back into the sitting room and watching Freya, Kat and Emily with Xander I realise just what he is going to be missing. When Chris comes back down I send the Arsenal girls away so Chris can spend time with her family before they move away because that's what they are Chris' family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.3K 20
evelyn and leah have been friends with benefits for a while. the two girls were close from a young age. they only have one rule. don't fall in love ...
72K 984 51
More than friends with benefits. Less than an official relationship. I want you .... BUT I want to keep my options open. Not necessarily for someone...
Step up By Annac3

Fanfiction

34.2K 548 26
A new player has joined Arsenal WFC at a tense time. After playing in a championship club will she be able to survive in the top ranks? And will she...
343K 6.6K 72
sophia jones almost gets caught in a lie with her mother about her "girlfriend" she asks her friend of 3 years to pretend to be her girlfriend. what...