Leah and her soldier

By Victoria742696

After trouble at Arsenal that puts the girls in harms way arsenal are forced to get protection. Will the girl... More

Trouble at arsenal
The first full day
Day 3
Taking Leah to her see her family
Pep in my step
R&R
Poff is staying
Does Georgie know?
Kingie arrives
Am I in trouble?
Game day
R&R day 1
The day after the night before
Time to go back to the colony
Poffs sleep walking again
The second week at arsenal
Can I fix this?
I miss her
Is this goodbye?
The struggle
Chris' struggle
The first physio session
Sneaky Sneaky
I cannot resist
The ex and the game
Physio part 2
Leah is off to the world cup
The first week
I get to see Leah
France
Its time to walk
My head hurts
Its almost my birthday
Its my birthday
The party
Not story
The holiday
The holiday part 2
But i love you
Finding myself
No matter what
Dead to me
Christmas and new year
She's ignoring me
Time to open the gym
What is family?
Training abroad
Keeping busy
Whats going on then
Therapy
Time for school
Leahs home!
Time for dress shopping
The plan
Kids?
The hen party
The wedding
Leah is leaving
Staying with Kat
Update
The meeting
Dry spell
Post covid
Opening the gym
Date day
The interview
Ring shopping
Taking mum to her first football game
Arnold cup final
Leah's week from hell
Leah's birthday
I'm engaged
Back to reality
Meetings meetings and more meetings
The weekend
My new plan
The future
The first meeting
Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat
Current situation
What have you done now?
Wedding planning
Game day
Lifes busy
The family holiday
Family holiday part 2
Surgery day
You should of told me
Getting ready for internaional break
New plan
Day 1
The opening ceremony
Family BBQ
A day in the life
The semi final
Its a bad day
The final
Home Time
The breakdown
Its finally wedding time
The honeymoon
He's coming
Zade and Xander meet
Its just a bump in the road
Its all about the views

The appointment and the first visit

1.1K 28 1
By Victoria742696

It's the day of the appointment with the adoption clinic. Leah is letting me do a fazed return to work 2 hours twice a week no meetings with 2 hours working from home once a week. I'm only allowed to do light workouts I keep maintaining I'm fine and not to worry now to which the response is always the same 'you're my wife it's my job to worry.' As soon as she says this I get giddy but today is one of the days I get to go into work. Thank god I think sitting at home waiting for this would make the day go by very very slow.

I arrive at the gym and the staff are being rather pleasant for the first time in a while. I decide to head up to the main gym to see Tony "Chris what you doing in today?" "Just keeping busy how's things going here?" "Yeah good look at these new stats." I go through looking at the joining rates we are basically at full capacity. Then I look through people's interest in becoming staff "wow these are awesome" "I know but I was thinking about this competition" "what about it?" "I want you to train me like military so I can take your place, you have to admit Leah is probably going to seriously object to you doing it" "yeah you may have a point, ok I will train you" "yes I've been wanting to ask for a while" "why didn't you just ask then?" "Because Leah's scary" "you got that right mate" "uh hum." We turn around and Leah is stood there "heyyyy baby love of my life" she gives me the I heard you look "you know my love you look sooooo beautiful today doesn't she tone" "oh yeah gorgeous" "uh huh you ready to go?" "Me of course my love come on."

We get in the car and head to the adoption centre "how are you feeling about this?" "Nervous and excited I mean what if I'm a shit mum Leah" "baby your not going to be a shit mum" "how do we know that Leah I was a dick as a kid no one wanted me and when one person did I pushed her away." Leah pulls over taking my hand "Chris you aren't going to be a shit mum I know your not baby you care too much for that. Baby you're going to be the best mum I know you are." I give Leah a kiss "thank you my love" "anytime baby should we continue?" "Yes please."

We arrive at the adoption centre and a older gentleman comes and greets us "hi I'm Paul the social worker assigned to your case" "hi I'm Leah and this is my wife Christina" "please call me Chris" "should we go along to my office?" "Yes please." Leah takes my hand and she must feel my shaking because she gives my hand a gentle squeeze. We reach the office and sit down and he pulls out a file "this is the file that has all of our emergency cases in" "we are just a catalogue for people to pick from?" "We?" "Sorry Chris was a foster child herself and found herself in lots of homes" "sorry I've never seen this side of it before" "I fully understand mrs Williamson we find this happens quite a bit with people who were in care themselves. Were yous after a specific gender?" "Oh erm no I'm not bothered about gender, what about you baby?" Leah is shaking her head "no" "well we have a little boy who has not long come to us he is 4 years old just gone, his dad left at birth and his mother turned to drugs. He was found in a state" "ok" "we need to find him a permanent home would yous be interested?" I look at Leah and she has a beaming smile on her face "how would it work?" "So he would come for a couple of supervised visits, then some unsupervised visits following that would be a sleep over or 2 and if yous are compatible then yous would take full custody." Leah looks at me and I know what she is thinking I can see it in her eyes "when would the first visit take place?" "Well we can do Monday next week if yous are alright with that?" "I can do Monday how about you my love?" "I can certainly do Monday it's the day after the game so we are off anyways" "fantastic I will have him brought over around 10?" "Sounds perfect but can I ask what his name is?" "It's xander" (pronounced zander) "omg I love it" "he has blonde hair and blue eyes" "just like you my love" "I can't wait thank you so much" "no thank you for thinking adoption."

We go for some tea "baby we need to go shopping" Leah looks confused "what do you mean baby?" "We need to get the little man some toys and some drinks and snacks" "oh god you're right" "how do you feel about going tomorrow after you finish training?" "Sounds perfect baby I can't believe we meet our potential son on Monday" "just a couple of days my love, I hope he likes dogs maybe that's something we should of asked" "baby stop stressing everything will go perfect." Once we finish eating we go home to half of the Arsenal team at the door "where the bloody hell have yous been?" "Out what's the matter with that meado?" "It's freezing that's what's the matter with that" "you know you have your own house Beth" "but yours is so much more fun" "mhmm come on then you lot I know it's only because I put that fancy coffee maker in for yous" "and you make the perfect coffee with it Chris" Steph kisses my cheek before going inside and Leah looks at me "what I did nothing?" "Mhmm it's a good job I love and trust you isn't it." I pull Leah close "no one for me other than you my beautiful wife" I kiss Leah "omg would yous hurry and close the door and put the heating on" "Ermm Beth this is our house" "I know why do you think I haven't put the heating on yet?" I roll my eyes then go in putting the heating on then start the coffee machine up.

Once I have ground up some coffee beans and basically taken everyone's orders I make viv's first "why is Viv getting hers first" "because she doesn't annoy me Katie" "that's mean who's who you doing next then?" "Kimmy's then Steph's then Jen's then beths then yours just because you asked." Everyone starts laughing and as I'm making the coffee's I make Leah a hot chocolate "awww thanks baby" "your welcome my love" she kisses my cheek "are you always this sickly cute?" "Really Katie do you want a decaf?" "No no, no no sorry" Lia then arrives at the door "what are you all doing here then?" "Oh we came to talk wedding with Leah" "so in other words make the coffee's then fuck off Chris?" "Basically yeah" "KATIE!!" "I'm Joking Kim" "it's fine baby I will just go to the bedroom or something, it's not like I can go for a drive." Not being able to drive is really getting me down at the moment I miss the freedom.

~Leah's POV~
Chris finishes making the coffee's and gives me a kiss then goes upstairs "new rule wedding meetings have to be prearranged" "sorry Leah, what was that about not being able to go for a drive?" "She's missing driving big time" "bless her, I've always liked Chris" "really Steph because you keeping us a secret never gave that away" we all laugh "so come on then Leah what are you wearing a suit or a dress?" "I'm wearing a dress" "what are we wearing?" "We were thinking midnight blue" "when are we going dress shopping?" "I will have to let yous know." We go into the sitting room "have yous decided on flowers?" "We have yeah" I show them the flowers we have chose "wow those are beautiful what about music have yous decided on any music?" "We have a couple of songs but we are keeping the music quiet until the day of" "awww come on" "no some things need to be kept a surprise I know yous are my wedding party but even yous don't get to know some things" "well we're going to say that about your hen do then" "why what yous got planned for my hen do?" "Oooo can't tell you that" "I'm just telling yous my passport is staying at home" "spoil sport."

After an hour or so the girls leave so I go upstairs to see Chris. She is lying on the bed with her headphones on so I go and sit on her and she opens her eyes "all finished my love?" "Mhmm" "can I help you?" I just nod and Chris just gives me her cheeky smile before grabbing me and flipping me over. What can I say I can't enough of my wife and since we got married our sex life has been indescribable. Once we finish Chris is lying on her back catching her breath then quickly turns on her side facing me "hi mama bear" "mama I'm going to be a mama" Chris strokes my cheek "my love your going to be the best mama ever." Me and Chris talk the rest of the night away both of us very excited about Monday.

The next day training is coming to an end and as I'm walking to the edge of the pitch Chris is stood there so I run over jumping into her arms wrapping my legs around her waist "hi my love are you excited?" "Yeah todays training dragged" "well go get ready and we will head straight out." I give Chris a kiss then run off to the changing rooms "werwww Leah where's the fire?" "Sorry Lotte me and Chris have wedding stuff to do" "ahhhh exciting times." I quickly shower and change before heading back out to Chris "let's go baby" "you're unbelievably cute when you're excited have I ever told you that before?" "Probably please let's go" I'm pulling Chris and she pulls me back and kisses me "Leah, baby, love of my life we have time" "but.." "no buts my love if you get in the car this excited your going to drive like a nutter so take a couple of deep breathes." I hate when she is right I take a couple of deep breaths then we go to the car.

When we arrive at the toy shop we have no idea what a 4 year old boy plays with so we had to get help from a shop assistant "Leah my love" "yeah baby?" "I think 2 trollies is more than enough we can't buy him the shop" "but.." she gives me her look that means she is right "ok I'm sorry I just want everything to be perfect" "baby he doesn't want the stuff that's in the trollies all that is a bonus what he wants is what's in here" she puts her hand on my heart "how do you know that though?" "Because I was him remember" "you're right I'm sorry" "don't be sorry my love but let's not go bankrupt at the same time. If it makes you feel better we still have to get snacks and drinks for him" "yeyyy." We go pay then head to get some shopping in again I went over the top but I just give Chris my I'm cute eyes and she just lets me get whatever I want I'm so spoilt by this woman.

It's now Monday and xander will be here in half an hour and right now I can't get Chris to stop cleaning "baby calm down there is nothing left to clean come sit down" "I can't I'm so nervous I just don't want to fuck this up." I take Chris' face in my hands and place a gentle kiss on her lips "you won't fuck this up baby it's going to be fine now take some breaths" "hey that's my thing to calm you down" "so take your own advice and take some breaths." She takes a couple of breaths and there is a knock on the door "their early" Chris goes and answers the door "what yous doing here?" "We came to see yous" I hear Katie's voice "no sorry yous can't yous need to go" "ha ha your funny let us in" "Katie I'm being serious you's have to come back later" I go to the door "guys we need yous to go" "what's going on" "yous will find out soon I promise, please we will meet yous later I promise" "ok whatever" Katie and Beth walk away. "Don't worry my love we will make it up to them."

Eventually the social worker comes with xander "hi I'm Leah and this is my wife Chris" "hi I'm Dennis Paul was unavailable today due to illness and this young man is xander" Chris crouches down "hello xander would you like to come in?" He just nods and we go into the sitting room Chris gave me some tips on what to do so we sit on the floor "why don't you get to know us xander you can ask us anything you want" he shrugs his shoulders and I see Chris' thinking face on "hmmm do you like dogs?" His face lights up and he nods "ok I will be right back." Chris runs off and I'm sat here not knowing what to do but then Chris comes back with Bella following her "so this is Bella and she is the best dog" Chris sits on the floor "watch this Bella cuddles." Bella comes running over cuddling into Chris "would you like to try?" He looks shy but nods Chris looks at me and gives me a nod so I sit beside xander and whisper in his ear "all you have to do is say Bella cuddles ok?" He nods "Bella cuddles" Bella comes over and cuddles up to him and he starts smiling the cutest smile I've ever seen "she also does kisses" Bella runs over to Chris and starts licking her face "er yak Bella" me and xander are laughing because every time Chris goes to talk she has to stop or risk Bella getting in her mouth "help" "Bella stop" "can I cuddle again?" Me and Chris look at each other smiling "of course you don't have to ask" "Bella cuddles." Bella goes over and cuddles again "so xander other than dogs what other things do you like?" "Football" "who's your team?" "I don't know I play" "you play wow Leah plays football she plays for Arsenal" "can we play?" "I would play football with you anytime" "you play football?" "Me?" Chris points at herself "nooo I'm rubbish at football but I love watching it" "you work?" "I do I own my own gym" "that's why you got muscles?" "Yes but I used to be a soldier" "wowww" "would you like something to drink xander?" "Am I allowed?" "Of course mate come with us we have lots of different drinks and even snacks if you're hungry" "can I Dennis?" "Of course you can."

We go into the kitchen and the look on xander's face "so buddy want to see what you want?" He goes over to the fridge and picks a milkshake "what is this?" "It's a milkshake chocolate flavour" "can I try it?" "Of course mate anything you want are you hungry?" He nods "ok then let's see what you like." He chooses some fruit so Chris cuts it up and we go into the sitting room "so big guy anything you want to know about us?" "How long will I stay with you for?" "Hopefully forever mate if you want to and you like it here" "you would be my mummies" "if that's what you want" he runs over and hugs us "no more going back?" I see tears in Chris' eyes "no mate no more going back." I can't even imagine what these have gone through. After xander has ate we play for a couple of hours but now he has to go "but I want to stay" "we want you to stay as well buddy but we have to do this right" Chris sits in front of xander "I promise xander you will see us again, we are going nowhere your stuck with us now." He gives us another hug and we give him one of the teddies we bought him before he leaves. As soon as the door closes I start crying and Chris hugs me tightly "he'll be back my love" she kisses my head "we have our son."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 484 33
Isabella jones a life long gunner but what happens when she falls for a certain blonde
115K 3.8K 26
When an incident on the pitch can lead to an unlikely lucky charm for the lionesses. AKA When Leah gets inured on the pitch, the oppositions medic...
155K 3.3K 60
What happens when a girl who is hard to love joins arsenal? I guess you're about to find out... Ps don't come at me for anything I'm not trying to d...
94.4K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson