Leah and her soldier

By Victoria742696

After trouble at Arsenal that puts the girls in harms way arsenal are forced to get protection. Will the girl... More

Trouble at arsenal
The first full day
Day 3
Taking Leah to her see her family
Pep in my step
R&R
Poff is staying
Does Georgie know?
Kingie arrives
Am I in trouble?
Game day
R&R day 1
The day after the night before
Time to go back to the colony
Poffs sleep walking again
The second week at arsenal
Can I fix this?
I miss her
Is this goodbye?
The struggle
Chris' struggle
The first physio session
Sneaky Sneaky
I cannot resist
The ex and the game
Physio part 2
Leah is off to the world cup
The first week
I get to see Leah
France
Its time to walk
My head hurts
Its almost my birthday
Its my birthday
The party
Not story
The holiday
The holiday part 2
But i love you
Finding myself
No matter what
Dead to me
Christmas and new year
She's ignoring me
Time to open the gym
What is family?
Training abroad
Keeping busy
Whats going on then
Therapy
Time for school
Leahs home!
Time for dress shopping
The plan
Kids?
The hen party
The wedding
Leah is leaving
Staying with Kat
Update
The meeting
Dry spell
Post covid
Opening the gym
Date day
The interview
Ring shopping
Taking mum to her first football game
Arnold cup final
Leah's week from hell
Leah's birthday
I'm engaged
Back to reality
The weekend
My new plan
The future
The appointment and the first visit
The first meeting
Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat
Current situation
What have you done now?
Wedding planning
Game day
Lifes busy
The family holiday
Family holiday part 2
Surgery day
You should of told me
Getting ready for internaional break
New plan
Day 1
The opening ceremony
Family BBQ
A day in the life
The semi final
Its a bad day
The final
Home Time
The breakdown
Its finally wedding time
The honeymoon
He's coming
Zade and Xander meet
Its just a bump in the road
Its all about the views

Meetings meetings and more meetings

1K 23 1
By Victoria742696

Tony is taking me into work again he's been such a star "do you have everything you need for your flat?" "Yeah just about I've got the bairns bed all my furniture. You know Chris I really appreciate you and Leah letting me stay with yous and letting me have the bairn stay over as well" "it's no bother at all and to be honest watching Leah with Claire was the cutest thing I have ever seen" "she's going to make a great mum one day Chris" "hopefully I don't have to wait to long for that I never used to want kids and now I can't wait to have them."

We arrive at the gym and the staff are busy setting up "guys can I pinch yous for a minute please?" Everyone comes over "look I know I haven't been here much lately and a lot of yous have had a problem with that, just because I'm not here does not mean I'm not working my arse off to make this gym the best. I am always working when at home until all times of the night I am going to get in more but that's not always possible. But if people don't like it then they will be told where the door is, just remember I'm the owner not a manager or anything like that and I hire staff to keep my business running now anyone got any questions?" Everyone shakes their heads "good let's get back to work then."

Me and Tony head into his office "nicely put" "cheers it pisses me off that they think I do nothing for this place when I've been given everything for this place" "I know that Chris remember I currently live with you so I know exactly how much you do." Me and Tony get ready for the first meeting with someone who wants to partner with the gym. It is a fairly new company like mine who make gym equipment. I'm not sure how I feel on that idea but let's see what he is offering. "What do you think this equipment is going to be like?" "I don't know I really like the equipment we have but in reality what harm could this be?" "Do you think he is only interested because you have a famous girlfriend?" "Uh hum fiancé now let's not forget that" we laugh "alright sorry a famous fiancé then" "it is a possibility because the gym has had a lot of interest from other people because of that" "I suppose we will only see."

When we arrive at what seems to be a warehouse we are taken to the office "hi I'm Steven" "hi Steven I'm Chris and this is my gym manager Tony" "it's nice to meet you" "should I start by showing you the equipment?" "Yeah let's have a look." We go downstairs and I have to say I'm not impressed and judging by the look on Tony's face neither is he "so I was thinking we supply you with the machines and you advertise our products on your instagram page and we get a sticker for you front window that says in partnership with" "and what does the gym get out of this?" "Oh erm well" "you know what I will give you time to think about that" "well you would get the equipment" "we have equipment." This makes me smile Tony can be brutal "well we were also thinking that Leah could vid.." my turn "I'm going to stop you there Leah has nothing to do with the gym it is my business and based on what I've seen and the way you have conducted this meeting and the fact that you want to use my personal life to promote your business then we have no business this meeting is over."

Me and Tony walk out "Tony what the fuck am I going to do everyone wants to use my gym to get to Leah or use Leah to promote their business" "I know I love Leah you know I do but I hate that she is famous" "me too mate me too" "I can't believe I wore a tie for this shit" I pinch his cheek "but you look so cute in a tie" "you are like the annoying daughter I didn't have" "now you know how my mum feels" we both burst out laughing. We arrive back at the gym and I have some free time before the next meeting so me and Tony film a work out and post it to our instagram page before having a shower and getting changed. Now a meeting with my supplier for my clothing "hi guys so what's going on?" "The company we get hoodies and t-shirts from have gone bust" "what? So now what?" "We have found a couple of new suppliers so we need to go through the new coatings and need you to see which one you like" "ok then." I choose the clothes and we work out that additional cost and the price rise I will have to do this takes longer than I hope.

I have 2 more meetings and an interview and I am floored. As I'm guiding the person out I am stopped in reception "Chris these people keep coming by they want to speak to you" I look over at the seats "thanks Josh" "Chris you ready to go home?" "Give me 5 minutes then yeah" "no problem." I walk over to the group of 5 people "hi I'm Chris I understand you've been trying to pin me down" "hi yeah we didn't know how to get in touch with you I hope this is alright?" "That depends what's this about?" "We are the people who run the Arsenal women's football club supporters club" "oh yeah I've seen the videos and heard yous at the games your support is outstanding but what are yous doing here?" "We wanted to ask if you would be willing to lead a fan march at some point before the end of the season?" "Me? Why me?" "Because even before your relationship with Leah Williamson you were a gooner through and through" "I will have to think about it but I will let you know by the end of the week. I will message you on Instagram" "brilliant thank you very much" "no problem see you around." Me and Tony head home.

~Leah's POV~
"Katie I swear down you need to calm down why are you so hyper?" "Because we have been planning some of your wedding and I'm excited" "please calm down before Chris gets home" "I'll try I promise" I have some of the team over and Alex Scott she has agreed to be my maid of honour the rest are my bridesmaids "have you decided on what your wearing?" "I'm wearing a.." I hear the front door open "Chris don't worry everything will work out" "I'm just sick of these fuckers man." Chris stops at the sitting room door "hi baby" "hey, I'm just going to get changed" she goes upstairs "what's the matter Tony?" "2 companies today have tried to use the gym to get to you so you can promote their products" "fuck sake" "yep" "right I'll be back down in a minute."

I go upstairs and open the bedroom door and Chris is just lying on the bed "hi baby" "hi my love" "are you alright?" "Yeah" "no you're not what can I do to help you?" She just puts her arms up so I go and lie on her giving her a hug "Tony told me what happened" "they are just bastards" "yeah they are, are you coming downstairs?" "Yeah I need to make some food I'm starving" "have you not ate today?" "No i didn't have time" "ok I will make you something quick to eat" "thank you my love." I give Chris a kiss then go downstairs to make her a sandwich and get her a protein shake. Chris comes down after 10 minutes "here you go baby" "thank you my love." Chris eats her sandwich and as soon as she does Bella is on her knee and she is smiling again "so what are you lot up to?" "Talking about your wedding" I just look Katie "oh really and what about the wedding?" "Well we were going to find out what Leah was wearing but then you walked in" "and what are you wearing my love?" "Fuck sake Katie and I'm not telling you" "well I know it's not what I suggested" "no definitely not" "what did you suggest" "oooooo can't tell you that Alex" "I'm guessing it involves no clothes" "ding ding ding we have a winner." Everyone laughs "so come on then what else about the wedding" "well Alex is my maid of honour" "obviously" "then Steph, Kim, Lia, Katie, Jen, Beth and Viv are my bridesmaids" "Jesus that's a big wedding party" "why who you got in yours?" "Emily and Kat" "is that it?" "I keep my world small" "you don't say."

Chris decides to order us all a take away "what else do yous have planned for the wedding?" I look at Chris and she looks shattered "nothing yet but you're off Saturday aren't you baby?" I nod "yeah why?" "Wedding planning day on Saturday my love" "sounds like a plan to me" "fantastic we will look at some venues later to see if we can arrange viewings" "baby your so tired" "I'll be find my love I promise" "you two are ridiculously cute" "awwww thanks Kim we are gorgeous." We all laugh "are you coming to the game this weekend Chris?" "Of course I am viv" "can I sit with you then?" "Are you not playing?" "No I have pulled my hamstring" "it would be an honour to sit with you at the match" "thanks Chris." Once everyone is finished we sit around for a little while until they go home.

I go upstairs and Chris is lying on the bed with her laptop out "so my love what kind of venue would you like? A palace? A castle?" I laugh "no baby how about a hotel or a barn?" "A barn? You have peaked my interest Williamson" "Yeah you know like a beautifully restored rustic barn with lights and flowers and music playing around.." Chris is staring at me smiling "what?" She pulls me in kissing my cheek "a barn it is my love." We find a couple of venues and book the viewings for Saturday "are you happy my love?" "Very are you happy?" "Always with you, but erm.." "what's the matter?" "Can I ask you something?" "Of course baby" "what would you think of me taking your name?" This is a complete shock "you want to take my name?" "I mean is that ok?" "Of course baby why would it not be?" "I don't know" "can I ask why you want to take my name?" "Because it's the family name I have a family name with no family I want the family" "you have the family baby and you always will" "thank you my love now where is my kiss?" I move the laptop and straddle Chris "wait actually I have 1 more question" "this better be important because that was going to one outstanding kiss" "when do you want to have kids?" Ok she is shocking me in all kinds of ways tonight "where has this come from?" "I love you and I want a family with you and watching you with Claire I was just wondering that's all" "well I don't want to wait too long but you know maybe we get married first. Baby are you alright?" "Yeah why?" "Just this has come from no where" "I'm sorry if I freaked you out" "no baby you haven't trust me" "ok good" "so how about this kiss?" Chris grabs me flipping me over causing me to laugh then kisses me. It lasts a good 10 minutes. "Right baby I'm going for a shower" "ok my love." I go in the shower and when I finish Chris is asleep cuddled up to Bella so I join them and go to sleep myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.3K 38
It's difficult to find the way everything fits into place once it's broken, even if a surgeon gives you a pretty significant first push. Alexia's rec...
115K 3.8K 26
When an incident on the pitch can lead to an unlikely lucky charm for the lionesses. AKA When Leah gets inured on the pitch, the oppositions medic...
88.1K 2.7K 52
Kelsey Beattie, a 24-year-old professional footballer from Scotland, faces a significant crossroads in her career. As the football season draws to a...