Leah and her soldier

By Victoria742696

After trouble at Arsenal that puts the girls in harms way arsenal are forced to get protection. Will the girl... More

Trouble at arsenal
The first full day
Day 3
Taking Leah to her see her family
Pep in my step
R&R
Poff is staying
Does Georgie know?
Kingie arrives
Am I in trouble?
Game day
R&R day 1
The day after the night before
Time to go back to the colony
Poffs sleep walking again
The second week at arsenal
Can I fix this?
I miss her
Is this goodbye?
The struggle
Chris' struggle
The first physio session
Sneaky Sneaky
I cannot resist
The ex and the game
Physio part 2
Leah is off to the world cup
The first week
I get to see Leah
France
Its time to walk
My head hurts
Its almost my birthday
Its my birthday
The party
Not story
The holiday
The holiday part 2
But i love you
Finding myself
No matter what
Dead to me
Christmas and new year
She's ignoring me
Time to open the gym
What is family?
Training abroad
Keeping busy
Whats going on then
Therapy
Time for school
Leahs home!
Time for dress shopping
The plan
Kids?
The hen party
The wedding
Leah is leaving
Staying with Kat
Update
The meeting
Dry spell
Post covid
Opening the gym
Date day
The interview
Ring shopping
Taking mum to her first football game
Arnold cup final
Leah's week from hell
I'm engaged
Back to reality
Meetings meetings and more meetings
The weekend
My new plan
The future
The appointment and the first visit
The first meeting
Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat
Current situation
What have you done now?
Wedding planning
Game day
Lifes busy
The family holiday
Family holiday part 2
Surgery day
You should of told me
Getting ready for internaional break
New plan
Day 1
The opening ceremony
Family BBQ
A day in the life
The semi final
Its a bad day
The final
Home Time
The breakdown
Its finally wedding time
The honeymoon
He's coming
Zade and Xander meet

Leah's birthday

1.2K 27 3
By Victoria742696

I wake up early and go downstairs I want to make sure everything is perfect. I put all of Leah's presents in the sitting room and then start cooking breakfast. "Hey Chris" "shhhhh" I whisper "I don't want to wake Leah up just yet" "sorry, what's all this about?" "It's Leah's birthday so I'm just getting everything sorted" "oh yeah that's today" "yeah please don't say you forgot you said you would watch Bella for us because I have booked a night away" "no no, ok yes I forgot but don't worry I'm going to see the bairn I will take Bella with us we are going to the park" "ok phew" "Chris why are you so nervous?" "I just want everything to be perfect that's all" "I'm sure it will be."

I finish cooking pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausages the whole works. I lay it all on the table and Tony starts picking at it so I slap his hand "Oi not until the birthday girl comes down" "how long is that?" "I'm going to go see her now don't touch I mean it." I run upstairs and quietly go into the bedroom climbing on the bed "good morning my love" "hmmm good morning baby" "happy birthday my love, I have a surprise for you downstairs" "thank you baby, is it you naked?" "With Tony down there? Noooo that's tonight I have the whole day planned for you starting now so time to get up" "awww baby noooo" "yes my love this way we can fit everything in I promise you can sleep all day tomorrow" "urgh fineeee." I go back downstairs and let the Arsenal girls in "shhh she is coming downstairs now come this way." We go into the kitchen and they get the party poppers ready. Leah comes downstairs "so ba.." everyone sets their party poppers off "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" "what the fuck" "breakfast with the girls" "uh hum" "your included in that tone" "cheers mate." Leah looks at all of the food laid out "did you do all of this?" "Of course I did my love you deserve nothing but the best, now let's get eating I've already had to stop Tony from eating it" "what it smells amazing." Everyone sits down and Leah comes over and gives me a kiss "thank you baby" "any time my love but come on let's eat."

Once everyone finishes eating I clear up along with Kim, Jen and Lotte. "Thank you for helping" "thank you for cooking" I look over at Leah laughing with everyone and smile "was totally worth it, right baby are you ready for your presents?" Leah gives me a funny look "what presents?" "Ermmm your birthday presents what did you think that this was it?" "I should have known it wasn't" "come with me." I take Leah's hand and walk her into the sitting room where she hits me in the arm "ow what was that for?" "This!" She points to all of her presents "you haven't even opened them yet how do you know it's not just a few small things" "because I know you Christina Taylor" "oh hush and open your presents."

Leah sits down and opens her presents, I got her clothes, trainers, skin care stuff and then she opens the second last present "I'm going to kill you" Leah stands up and starts running towards me" "shit!" I start running away "get back here" "no!" Leah sprints and jumps on me "seriously the Rolex?" "It will look so good on you my love" I turn around and face Leah "baby it's too much" "no it's not Leah I love you more than life and want to give you the world, it's not that £6000 one I promise it was a little less this one is more you" "your so lucky I love you" "I know" I give Leah a kiss and she goes back into the sitting room opening the box "it's beautiful I love it" "just one more to go baby." Leah opens the last present and it is the earrings "oh my god where did you get these?" "I had them made for you" "what is it Leah?" Leah shows everyone the earrings then comes and sits on my knee "baby you are way too much" Leah gives me a kiss.

Once everyone leaves me and Leah get ready and head over to her parents house "hi everyone" "hey bubs happy birthday" "thanks mum" "happy birthday loser" "your the loser" Leah and Jacob start messing about with each other "alright calm down you 2." Jacob has Leah pinned to the floor "what you going to do now Leah? What you going to do?" I know exactly what's going to happen now "baby help me please" yep there it is. I walk over and pick Jacob up off Leah "Jesus Chris your strong" I just laugh and help Leah up "are yous finished now?" "Yeah only because I will win" "I don't need to fight back anymore when I have my big protector here." I have a big cheesy smile on my face a Leah kisses my cheek "get a room." We both laugh and go into the sitting room "so ladies what's the plans for today?" "Yes Chris what do we have planned for today?" "I guess you will find out when it happens won't you" "worth a try." Leah's grandma and grandad arrive and Leah opens all of her presents off her family "are you ladies hungry?" "Oh no thank you Amanda I couldn't eat another thing" "me either mum but thank you" "did you have a birthday breakfast?" "Oh yeah let me show you." Leah sits showing her family the events of this morning and everything she got. "Well Leah you've certainly been spoilt" "I know" Jacob comes and puts his arm around my shoulder "you know it's my birthday soon" "annndddddd" "I also like Rolex's and cars actually" "good luck with that one mate" I laugh "you know you might be my in law one day" "that's the hope mate" "soooo" "so what?" "What you getting me for my birthday?" "A clip round the ear if you don't leave me alone" "Jacob leave Chris alone" "aww man."

After a couple of hours we go home "right my love come with me" "where are we going?" I take Leah's hand and walk upstairs pulling a brand new outfit out "I need you to wear this tonight" "baby it's beautiful" "a beautiful outfit for a beautiful woman." We get ready "what we doing now baby?" I don't say anything and just take Leah's hand "your chariot awaits my love" I open the door to the chauffeur driven car. Leah gives me a meaningful kiss "hmm wow" she whispers in my ear "you know I love you in a suit." I hold the door open as Leah gets in the car.

We drive into London where we go to Gordon Ramsey's bar and grill. We get seated at our table "how's your day been so far my love?" "Everything has been perfect, everything is perfect baby. Are you going to tell me what else is planned?" "Nope of course I'm not" "and the driver?" "We have him all night" "so he knows where we are going?" "He does but he is under strict instructions because I know exactly what you are like my love" "always 2 steps ahead" "and the rest, when you next at training again?" "Ermm Tuesday" "awesome so I have 2 more days with you but I was thinking" "oh god this is dangerous" "ha ha your hilarious but how about we do a family holiday before you go away for the euro's" "I would love that, who would come?" "Everyone our parents, Jacob, your grandparents, everyone my love" "where would we go?" "Anywhere somewhere sunny" "how would you feel about Bali?" "I say we speak to them and get it booked."

The food arrives and I am super excited I've never had beef wellington before but it looks incredible. Leah ordered a steak and again it looks incredible "how's your food baby?" "I have no words my love would you like to try?" "Of course" Leah tries it "oh my god that's amazing" "I know." I can't help but stare at Leah "what?" "I just love you that's all baby so much" "I love you too baby."

Once we finish eating we get back into the car and we are taken to the river "what we doing here?" "All in good time my love" I get out of the car and open the door for Leah taking her hand. We walk down to the Thames to the eye "we're going on the eye?" "We are my love it is the perfect time of day for it sunset" "you're such a romantic aren't you" "I never used to be, not until I met you." We get on the eye "Leah I've never called anyone baby and especially never my love. You have made me the best version of myself baby and for that I will be eternally grateful."

We stand looking out over London and I'm showing Leah all off my favourite views and she is showing me hers. I am standing behind her with my arms wrapped around her waist. We are just enjoying the view when we reach the bottom of the eye and get off. We then go to one of the bars and sit out having a couple of drinks, none alcoholic for me. Leah takes my hand from across the table "thank you for the most perfect day Chris I have loved every second of it" "we aren't finished yet my love we have one more place to go to" "when are we going?" "Are you finished your drink?" "Yeah" "then now."

We get back into the car and go to the beach "what do you remember about this place Leah?" "What do you mean?" "Just exactly that what do you remember about it?" "We come here often and sit and watch the sunset. I'm always sat in between your legs and you have your arms wrapped around me, what's this about baby?" "Should I tell you what I remember about it?" "Ermm yeah" Leah is looking very confused so I take her hand and we start walking along the beach. "What I remember about it is, when I was allowed to weight bare and aloud to walk for the first time you brought me here because I had been house bound for so long. I remember for the first time in so long I wasn't stuck in my own head in fact my head was clear and it was all thanks to you." Leah goes to say something "please let me get this out" she just nods. "These last few years I went through some of the hardest times of my life and not only did you stick by me you made sure I got through the other side of it. You gave me my family back. You gave me a family, you Leah Williamson are my family. I would give my life for you in a heartbeat no questions asked no hesitation. You always believe in me no matter what whether it be business related or if I fall off the wagon. You always believe that the end result will be a positive one no matter how much I tell you it won't be and you're always right. You are the most kind, caring and beautiful human to ever grace this planet. And stubborn" Leah lets out a small laugh "with the most beautiful soul anyone has the pleasure of coming across. Your smile lights up the darkest of times and your laugh is music to anyone's soul no matter how hard of a time they are having when you laugh it brings a smile to anyone's face. Baby I can't remember a time in my life I was happy when you weren't in it. I thought I was happy but you showed me true happiness and I don't even want to imagine a time in my life where you will never be in it again." I stop walking standing in front of Leah and for the first time I see the tears and I wipe them away then take both hands "baby I love you with my whole heart and everything that I am. I am nothing without you." I get down on one knee pulling the ring box out of my pocket and open it "Leah would you do me the greatest honour and spend the rest of your life with me. Leah Catherine Williamson will you marry me?" Now the tears are in full swing and Leah nods "yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes." I put the ring on Leah's finger standing up and giving Leah a kiss. I pick Leah up and spin her around "I love you so much my love and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" "I love you baby. I love you more than life itself." I kiss Leah again and place lots of little kisses "my beautiful fiancé" Leah has a massive smile on her face "say it again" "what fiancé?" "Yeah" I kiss Leah again along to her ear and whisper "my beautiful" I kiss her "gorgeous" I kiss her again "sexy fiancé."

We decide to do a Group FaceTime with our parents "hey ladies how's the night been?" I'm stood behind Leah with my head on her shoulder and Leah lifts her hand showing the ring "it's been great" "omg this is amazing we are so happy for yous." After spending a couple of minutes on the phone Leah posts a photo in the Arsenal group then posts on her instagram with a caption 'the easiest yes I've ever said.' The floods of support come in and we continue our walk along the beach. We then walk back to the car and get taken to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2K 47
In which two players meet and fall in love But what will happen when they meet and will they get along? Their rough past says othervise. Leah William...
44K 1.5K 50
Ellie and Leah had what looked to the public as a fantastic life. Just gotten married having a baby but behind the smiles their lives were falling ap...
85.1K 1.1K 47
When a new player joins Arsenal WFC after finishing her scholarship over in the US. Bella Thorpe, 23, is very excited to play in London and in the WS...
50.7K 298 11
Woso One Shots