𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺

By wyknox

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍... More

Introduction
NEW AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41

CHAPTER 33

328 13 38
By wyknox

Nicolas

There will be always a diffrence between me and my parents. No matter how long I've tried to gain their proudness of me, nothing seemed to change. And I don't like to see them treating Reina and Zane, my little siblings, like this too.

Reina couldn't sleep probably for days, and I don't know what's the reason for it. As much as I wanted to show her how much I cared, I'm not the best at showing my emotions to others. It's a family thing, I've never heard my dad laughing.

I knock on her door, waiting until I heard a small fragile "Come in" from her as I opened it. Zane was sitting on her bed, trying to comfort her as I sat on the chair next to them. Her bedroom was filled with her toys and her dolls Romeo, my older brother, bought for her.

It was like a tradition. Every year on Zane and Reina's birthday, Romeo let one thousand balloons fly into the sky to let them know that he remembered. That he's still alive and thinks about us.

But he never came home.

Our parents said that it was his own fault and choice to leave the family. And I'm dissapointed that he left us alone with our parents.

"Look at me, Reina", I clear my throat to gain her attention. She lifts her tiny chin up to look at me. Her face looked tired and she was frowning at me like always. My grumpy little sister.

Zane stood up. His dark hair was all over his forehead, as he crossed his arms infront of his chest. "It's hopeless, Cole. She's feeling down since months. But the only day I saw her happy was a week ago..", my little brother pauses to think.

My tongue clicked as I heard my nickname again. I despise it. Romeo used to call me 'Cole' when I was younger, because he thought that it sounded better than 'Nicolas'. It doesn't. And now Zane found out about it.

"Don't call me like that. And what do you mean?", I leaned against the chair behind me. Zane snickered before he shrugged his shoulders, leaving me with no explanation. "I don't know. It was just.. nevermind. Mr Cortez is sick, he can't go out with Zeke today, would you mind if you'd take him out?", Zane looked up at me with pleasing eyes.

I don't really mind to go out with Zeke, our doberman, so I nod. As I stood up, I caressed Reina's cheeks for the last time and hugged Zane. "Prenditi cura di tua sorella", I whispered into his ear and let go off him.
(Take care of her)

-

I don't need a leash for Zeke, he got trained more than well. I wandered around the streets with my hands in the pockets and him following me. The only light around us was the moon shining above and the dimmed streetlights. I had no plan where I would take Zeke but I just followed my feelings.

I could feel eyes on me as I walked by, but I didn't give a fuck. The eyes were always on me.

Zeke followed me as I entered a new neighbourhood. And the big mansion with the gold colored gates was the first thing that I noticed.

Of course my feelings would bring me infront of her house.

Fuck, was this even normal?

I ran my hand through my messy hair before pressing on the bell. There was a loud sound, before the huge gates opened itsself and I went inside, waiting for the front door to open. I don't even know why I am here.

But if I'll see her again, I'll not gonna have mercy anymore. I've spared her enough and everytime, she played with my patience. She had crossed a line.

The door opened, and a young lady with blond hair opened the door. She had dark brown eyes, just like Lilith and red lips. She was wearing a mini skirt and a polo shirt.

What the fuck is going on?

She looked up at me and smiled, but it felt weird. "I'm looking for Lilith", my body was stiff and Zeke sat down behind me. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears before letting out a small laughter. "Oh hello! Well, I'm standing right infront of you?", she chuckled.

I blinked a few times to realize what she was saying. I know everything about my little beast, and this infront of me wasn't even close to her. She looked completely diffrent and spoke in an annoying high tone.

"So.. what's up?", she smiled excitingly. I pressed my lips together to stay calm. Was this one of Lilith's games again? Hiring a girl that would take in her place? I don't think so.

"Where's Lilith", I asked again, now impatient.

"Well, I don't understand. I'm right infront of you?"

She was playing with my calmness. And I hate people who think they can play with me. They can't.

I didn't even wanted to touch that cheap copy. But if I could, I would move her aside and look for myself. The wide smile was getting annoying. I pulled something so suddenly out and held the cold-metal tip of my gun right infront of her little forehead. As I said, I don't like playing around.

Her body stiffed itsself and there was fear in her eyes to see. "I'm asking you again", I loaded the gun, "where. The fuck. Is. Lilith."

She whimmered in fear and held her hands up. That was definitely not Lilith. My beast would've pointed her own gun at me and not hide like a scared idiot.

"B-But I am.."

"Don't fucking come with that", I spit out. My grip tightend around my gun. There was an R.D scratched with a knife on it. Romeo gifted me his favorite gun on my 11th birthday. And then, he dissappered.

Tears began to slowly roll down her cheeks as her breathing got faster. But her mouth was still shut.

Goddamnit, how much did she got for keeping these little lips closed?

"Talk if you don't want this bullet to touch your brain", I grit my teeth and she swallowed. Zeke noticed the diffrent tension in the air and looked curious in our direction.

She sobs. "I-I don't know. They.. I-", her sentence didn't made any sense. She was too scared to talk. And I was too furious to care. "I'll feed my dog your bones tonight if you even touched her with your dirty hands", I snaped out.

Her eyes got bigger. "I swear.. she.. she's safe."

"How can she be fucking safe when I don't even know where she is?"

Her whole face was smudged with the make up and the mix of tears. But I still held my gun up against her head.

No mercy.

"They said she's.. she's living with her uncle right now..", her voice cracks. With her uncle? What is she doing there? And Mister and Misses Lee hired a girl to act like her? There must be something bigger behind this. "Give me a name."

She pauses to think, before answers:"Léonard Lee."

I pressed my lips together and looked down at her. If she's lying, she'll be found dead bathing in her own blood next morning. And I'm a man of my words.

I slowly released her from the touch of my gun and put it back in my pockets. She takes a deep breath in to calm herself. "You know what happens when I find out that you were lying?", I asked. She nods in fear.

I nod and slowly walked to the opened gates again, leaving this place for good. Léonard Lee? I'll find him. And I would fucking kill anyone who dares to get in my way. Zeke walked infront of me and suddenly stops to smell. His ears went up and he started to go in a completely other direction.

I groan. "Zeke!", I shouted but he ignored me. He slowly dissappered and I ran after my dog to get him. Zeke never ignores my calls and he never runs away.

What the fuck was going on?

I found him standing on his two legs, as he stuck his nose in one of the trashbins. "Zeke get out of there, what are you doing?", I was confused. I tried to pull him away and he bit my hand.

Goddamnit.

He barked a few times and I was about to pull him away again, when something inside of the bin gained my attention. Surrounded by old paper, packagings and newspapers there was something shattered beneath it. I clenched my eyes to see what it is.

Lilith's phone.

-

If you had to choose which song is giving Nicolas' vibes, what would it be?(I WANNA LISTEN TO THEM)

I planned to update 5 FUCKING CHAPTERS THIS WEEK BUT I HAD NO TIME. I AM SUPER SORRY AND WILL MAKE IT UP TO Y'ALL 😭

Also, just in case you didn't noticed yet, I got an insta account! Dm me if u need anything💗 ||@whynotknox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 17
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...
90 12 5
It's always that simple like this time. My drunkard voice let it out, "We can't be friends, junior..." I don't know why did I say something LIKE that...
2.7K 296 63
Can love really win against vengeance? Sometimes our past gets to us. No matter how much we try to hide the truth , it all comes out one way or anoth...
36 0 20
There are many questions in the universe. Some are answered within seconds, others take longer. Some are never answered. Some are hard to answer. Som...