Leah and her soldier

By Victoria742696

After trouble at Arsenal that puts the girls in harms way arsenal are forced to get protection. Will the girl... More

Trouble at arsenal
The first full day
Day 3
Taking Leah to her see her family
Pep in my step
R&R
Poff is staying
Does Georgie know?
Kingie arrives
Am I in trouble?
Game day
R&R day 1
The day after the night before
Time to go back to the colony
Poffs sleep walking again
The second week at arsenal
Can I fix this?
I miss her
Is this goodbye?
The struggle
Chris' struggle
The first physio session
Sneaky Sneaky
I cannot resist
The ex and the game
Physio part 2
Leah is off to the world cup
The first week
I get to see Leah
France
Its time to walk
My head hurts
Its almost my birthday
Its my birthday
The party
Not story
The holiday
The holiday part 2
But i love you
Finding myself
No matter what
Dead to me
Christmas and new year
She's ignoring me
Time to open the gym
What is family?
Training abroad
Keeping busy
Whats going on then
Therapy
Time for school
Leahs home!
Time for dress shopping
The plan
Kids?
The hen party
The wedding
Leah is leaving
Staying with Kat
Update
The meeting
Dry spell
Post covid
Opening the gym
The interview
Ring shopping
Taking mum to her first football game
Arnold cup final
Leah's week from hell
Leah's birthday
I'm engaged
Back to reality
Meetings meetings and more meetings
The weekend
My new plan
The future
The appointment and the first visit
The first meeting
Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat
Current situation
What have you done now?
Wedding planning
Game day
Lifes busy
The family holiday
Family holiday part 2
Surgery day
You should of told me
Getting ready for internaional break
New plan
Day 1
The opening ceremony
Family BBQ
A day in the life
The semi final
Its a bad day
The final
Home Time
The breakdown
Its finally wedding time
The honeymoon
He's coming
Zade and Xander meet
Its just a bump in the road
Its all about the views

Date day

1.1K 22 3
By Victoria742696

~Leah's POV~
I wake up in Chris' arms thinking back to last night. The way she was looking at me was with love that's the only way I can describe it no one has ever looked at me like that before. But right now I'm lying here just watching Chris sleep she looks so peaceful right now. "Creepy" "there is no way you can see me right now your eyes aren't even open" "are they not so your not smiling right now?" "Wha? Eh how is that possible" she just laughs at me. I climb on Chris straddling her waist so she opens her eyes smiling at me "tell me your secret" "ermmm I'm scared of spiders" "baby that's not a secret we all know that anyways that's not the secret I was talking about" "you really want to know?" "Yes I really want to know" "hmmm, sorry can't tell you" I lean forward kissing Chris moving her arms above her head "please baby" "hmmm I'll have to think about it" "what if I do this" I kiss Chris' neck "hmmm" then there is clicking noises and Chris tries to move her hand "did you handcuff me?" I just smile "where the fuck did you get handcuffs?" "I bought them" "and they just magically appeared?" "I hid them just before" she tries to move her hands again "well played my love now let me out" "but if I let you out then I can't do this" I kiss her "or this" I kiss her neck "mmmm" "or this" I kiss down to her chest taking her nipple in my mouth creating circles causing Chris to moan so I suck on it "fuck Leah" "mhmm" I continue to kiss down Chris' body positioning myself in between her legs kissing the inside of her legs. I hear the handcuffs rattle again making me smile, I'm enjoying this power "baby please" nahhhh I'm not ready yet this is payback for the couple of times she has tied me up I continue to kiss around but not quite touching yet. Ok Chris is getting frustrated so I take Chris fully causing her to cry out. I am taking in as much as Chris as I can inserting my 2 fingers "fuck me" don't mind if I do. I keep going until Chris cries out with her whole body tensing up until it finally relaxes and I go up to Chris' eyeline "ok that was amazing but let me out now please" "hmmm are you sure?" "Yes very sure please baby" "ok." I go into my drawer getting the keys and unlocking the cuffs "are you alright baby?" "Yeah my love more than alright." Chris grabs me flipping me on my back jumping on top of me I laugh "how's your wrists?" "Shhhhh" she kisses me moving to my neck and I moan. Chris continues kissing down my body positioning herself in between my legs and I put my hands in her hair before I know it Chris has taken me in her mouth causing me to cry out. Chris uses her tongue to move up from my entrance up to my clit using her tongue to create flicks and there is constant moans coming out of me until she has me crying out. Chris flops beside me on the bed just smiling at me then starts giving me gentle kisses. Bella runs into the room jumping on the bed barking "damn Bella cock block much" "guess it's time to get up" "ok well I'm going to shower then we are going out for the day" "oooo where we going?" "Date day" "oooo yes."

~Chris' POV~
I jump up and go shower with the biggest smile on my face. I'm in love, I'm madly in love and I have her parents permission to marry her. Leah leaves for camp in 3 days so me mum, Kat and Amanda are going to go ring shopping then. Leah is excited for camp they have a new manager Sarina Wiegman and they are yet to be beaten and Leah has been captain I'm so proud of her "baby are you nearly done?" "Coming out now my love." I get out of the shower wrapping my towel around me "Bella has been fed" "thank you baby I will get dressed then take her out" "ok thank you baby." I quickly get dressed then take Bella out, I'm playing fetch with Bella when Rona runs over "hey Rona and where are your owners?" "Hi Chris" "hey Viv you alright?" "Yeah thanks you?" "Yeah, no Beth?" "No she is still in bed where is Leah?" "In the shower, oooo actually Viv can I ask a favour?" "What is it?" "I'm taking Leah on a date day so if I give you a key could you pop round later and feed Bella then let her in the garden just so we don't have to rush back" "we can take her for the night if you want" "do you not mind?" "No not at all" "thank you" "should we go to yours and I will get her food" "good thinking come on then." We walk back to the house and Leah is in the kitchen making breakfast "hey my love we are back" "hi baby and Viv?" "Yeah Viv has very kindly offered to keep Bella for tonight so we don't have to rush home" "awww thanks vivi" "it's no problem" "right let me just get her food sorted." After giving Viv Bella's food she goes home and I eat my breakfast "so baby what are we doing today?" "We are going shopping, and going for food, andddd going to the theatre" "omg what we going to see at the theatre?" "Lion king there was some seats left near the front so booked them" "baby they would be so expensive" I just give Leah a look "yeah I know that was a stupid statement."

Once we finish eating we get the tube into London and first go to Selfridges where I see a beautiful tag heuer watch that I just have to have "your nuts" "me what have I done?" "Who spends £3400 on a watch?" "Me when it's worth it my love I still wish you would let me get you that Rolex" "no chance baby not happening" "awww but whyyyy?" "Because it's a £6000 watch" "annnddddd??" "I'd be too scared to wear the bloody thing" I mimic Leah "I'd be too scared to wear it" Leah gives me her evil eyes "did you just mimic me?" "Ermmm noooo" "you di.." "Leah can we get an autograph?" I turn around and see 2 teenage girls "yeah sure" I never know what to do in these situations so I just stand there awkwardly like always "can we get a picture?" Leah looks at me apologetically "give me your phone." I take the picture and we start to walk away "so as I was saying you did mim.." "Leah is this your girlfriend?" No one has ever come out and asked us this before "we saw your instagram post" "oh erm..." "I believe that is Leah's private life and one day say when your parents are poking around in your life you will understand the privacy that Leah wants to keep" "sorry we shouldn't of asked." We walk away "are you alright my love?" "I'm sorry baby you never used to get bothered" "baby you have nothing to be sorry for. Leah I'm in this all the way no matter what. Anyways it was just going to be a matter of time we have done well to survive 4 years." I take Leah's hand "baby what are you doing?" "Holding my girlfriend's hand" "but what if we are photographed?" "Then everyone will know that I am the luckiest woman on the planet and that we are one smoking hot couple." Leah laughs and nudges into my side, we continue shopping buying clothes and shoes. Leah has been stopped a few times but all in all it wasn't too bad. We go to a restaurant "how's your day been so far my love?" "I've loved every second baby I really have but what are we going to do with the bags when we go to the theatre?" "Put them in the cloak room" "will they not mind?" "Baby we don't have that much everything will be fine" "baby you know your phone has been blowing up for the last 20 minutes" "I know baby but I am with you" "are you not going to check?" "Would you like me too?" "Yeah it's been really bugging me" "ok for you I will check." I look at my phone and  have over 200 new follower requests on instagram and texts from mum, dad, Emily and Kat sent me a link to an article so I open it.

Leah Williamson! Who is her girlfriend?
Christina Taylor is an ex soldier reaching to Sargent status before leaving the army. She then went on to open a gym in St Albans. Miss Taylor and Leah have been secretly dating on and off for 4 years. Our source told us that Miss Taylor has struggled with alcoholism and self harming. Miss Taylor also suffers from seizures due to suffering from head injuries in the military. We were also told that miss Taylor and Leah have a dog together and have lived together for 3 years. Two people who come from 2 completely different backgrounds how did they meet? That is something we have not been able to find out yet. We are hoping to get comments from Miss Taylor and Leah Williamson in due course. Miss Taylor has an exemplary military record and when we reached out to the military they refused to comment on miss Taylor.

I close my phone and put it back in my pocket "is everything alright?" "Perfect my love" far from alright but I'm not letting this ruin our night "are you sure?" "Yeah baby I promise." Once we finish eating we go to the theatre. It been years and years since I went to the theatre and to see lion king I love the movie so I can imagine the theatre show being so much better. I wasn't wrong either the show was amazing, when it's finished we get our bags and get in a taxi home. What I wasn't expecting was Kim to send the article to Leah "have you seen this article?" "Yes" "why didn't you tell me?" "Because I didn't want it to ruin our night" "baby there is some really personal stuff in here who the fuck has spoke to them?" "I don't know yet but I'm going to find out that's for damn sure" "baby..." "Leah I know" I put my head in my hands "this could ruin the gym" Leah puts her hand on my thigh "what do you want to do?" "I need to speak to my solicitor then I'm going to find out who the fuck did this then I'm suing them for defamation" "baby but the stuff that has been said is true" "yeah I know that but this has been said in a way to make me look shit. Leah this could ruin my gym. I suppose I brought this on myself" "hey don't you dare, you have brought nothing on yourself and we won't let this ruin your gym baby I promise." I sink into the seat and Leah pulls my head onto her shoulder kissing it. I really don't know what to do here I mean who would want to go to a gym where it is owned by a person who by an alcoholic, cutter who has fits. I don't know why someone would do this to us to me did I deserve it?

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Leah "baby we are home" "oh right thank you sorry" "what you saying sorry for?" "Oh erm I don't know" "come on" "wait I need to pay" "I've already done it" "let me give you the money back" "no chance come on let's get in." We go in the house and I flop on the sofa "what can I do to make you feel better baby?" I just smile and point at my lips. Leah comes over straddling me placing kisses on my lips and I decide the article is tomorrow's problem and tonight is mine and Leah's time. "You know my love it's still date day" "oh really" "mhmmm" Leah leans forward and whispers in my ear "uniform?" I can't remove the smile off my face. I stand up picking Leah up with me throwing her over my shoulder before running upstairs. I put Leah on the bed "w..w..wait if you're getting me in uniform what am I getting?" "Ermmm what do you want?" I go into the wardrobe and pull out Leah's England strip putting it on the bed "ohhhh really?" "Well I can always leave my uniform in my wardrobe" Leah takes her top off throwing it at me so I get my uniform and go into the bathroom. I put my uniform on and tie my hair into the required army bun before going back into the bedroom "wowww you did the bun and everything" "and you my love have put the captains armband on" "I did now I'm going to do what I always wanted to do every time I saw you" "and what might that be?" Leah runs over jumping into my arms kissing me, so I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I walk over to the bed putting Leah down continuing the kiss. Yous know what happens next 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 238 16
"This article would be huge, but I couldn't do that to her.. Could I?" Evelyn Sayers was just a plain journalist. Well, plain in her mind. She couldn...
Step up By Annac3

Fanfiction

34.6K 557 26
A new player has joined Arsenal WFC at a tense time. After playing in a championship club will she be able to survive in the top ranks? And will she...
87K 2.6K 52
Kelsey Beattie, a 24-year-old professional footballer from Scotland, faces a significant crossroads in her career. As the football season draws to a...
45.5K 1.5K 50
Ellie and Leah had what looked to the public as a fantastic life. Just gotten married having a baby but behind the smiles their lives were falling ap...